Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 25 Million Naira Build This? (73288 Views)

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Sillymoderators: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time
Simple question you dey talk jargons. Person no go build where him go live again? Everything na business?

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Simple question you dey talk jargons. Person no go build where him go live again? Everything na business?

Didnt i speak lightly. Did i enforce anything? Is it a sin or crime to make a suggestive statement. ? Better stay away from me.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lanre316: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time

See upside down reasoning. Nawao.

Everything in life should not be business business business. After making your money, won't you enjoy your money or are you just working for another person to enjoy your money?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Breastfeed: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
Yes, 25 mill suppose build that house.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
lanre316:

See upside down reasoning. Nawao.

Everything in life should not be business business business. After making your money, won't you enjoy your money or are you just working for another person to enjoy your money?

So an innocent statement is now a crime. Did my manner of speaking appear forceful ? Go and read again since you lwck understanding skills
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by PCHC(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Gentlemen, listen to the best advice:

Go to this website: "qs.peterch.com"

There you will surely get the Bill of Quantities and the Materials' schedule within 24 hours. Everything about the 4 Bedroom will be itemized and the prices listed. Try the website, or contact "08052806928" - Quantity Surveyor.

Please, do not base on assumption: You need to see everything clearly

CapitalBank:
I know things are expensive due to economic trajectory of the country.

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

File Photo for illustration

thelegend1:

Of course it can. Change suppose remain.
I'm an Architect in case you require professional services.

Akinowon123:
Send in your drawings, let me prepare a comprehensive material schedule for you. The size of the building and specifications will determine if it will be enough or not.
But I did one recently and it was around that amount

AsomStructures:

18M will build you a standard 4bedroom bungalow...

Gabrokpara001:

BUNGALOW yes. DUPLEX no.

Ezmans:
yes it will, but make sure you buy all the materials by your self & let the materials be ready before the work starts so that your next purchase will be roofing materials

123readygo:
Yes. And you will be left with change sef

Cashio:

His cohort. Indirectly trying to convince OP or any other fool to invest in this shit and next thing op don lose him 20m.
Feldie:
do you have design for 3 bedroom Bungalow?
No anteroom, just parlor and 3 rooms. Each room with its own toilet
thelegend1:

Yes.
Dm
Nice2023:

It will,with little additional expenditures.
CapitalBank:

Thanks a lot for this advice. It’s highly appreciated.
erico2k2:

Depends on Location and taste

kkonsults:

Yes 25m will build a very nice bungalow.

You can contact me for your Architectural Designs

Regards.

SMARTMOTORS:
You need approximately N18.6million to complete that house
Btruth:
give your details please. And can you supervise it too?

KosiGee:

Pls can you give an estimate of a 5 bedroom duplex all rooms en-suite….from the foundation, roofing, electricity and plumbing all done….Land is already available.

anataala:
Capital no even the foundation can finish that money

KosiGee:

Pls can you give an estimate of a 5 bedroom duplex all rooms en-suite….from the foundation, roofing, electricity and plumbing all done….Land is already available.

ellizy:

It should
I'm professional electrical engineer, I can handle the electrical aspect of your house properly
embarassed8 kiss842 embarassed5917
tongue =0

Benoti:

Yes. If you have land on ground. Which location are we looking at you. In a place like Benin city, it will go far with professional hand managing the project.
You can reach us at panuhubservice@gmail.com for more insight on your estimate and design.

Casham:
Depends on the Location. In Abuja, NO! In Kaduna Suburbs; YES!

Emma09:
E go remain sef. 25M wey some people dey take JAPA wey sometimes no dey too sure. I would rather use am build house here first before thinking of JAPA.

Emusan:

As a Building Engineer, one can't just conclude on that amount because it depends on many factors:

1. Dimensions of the rooms
2. Nature of the soil area
3. Foundation type i.e Strip foundation is an ideal for bungalow but in some special case where the soil capacity is too low, raft foundation is chosen.
4. Construction methodology.
5.. Specific finishing i.e fully furnished, choice of WC, shower e.t.c

But if above factors can be checked against normal standard, yes ₦25M is more than enough to complete that structure.

Dennisochampa:
A house is an asset....
A business isn't guaranteed profits...
There is always risks involved...
If I had 25m,i would build a house with it, give some parts of it out as rent, then in a few years, gather those rent and start a business.....

Impactors27:
I am a civil engineer incase you need a service of an engineer

Ashirioluwa:

Yes, but look for time to get the materials by yourself and monitor your project. Nigerian contractors are not trustworthy when it comes to money.

Efewestern:

Only few people will understand you. If you have ever involved in a house project, you'd know how capital intensive it's. But then again, it's a long term plan. Something to fall back to.

If I'm op. I will split the 20 million. Use 10 to get a perfect structure like he submitted.

bravehost4u:

1 trip of sharp sand #40k
1 bag of Supaset Cement #5,450
1 trip of stone (magi) #80k
6 solid and 9 hole block same price @ #400/block
5 solid and 6 hole block same price @ #330/block
12 mm rod #4500
10 mm rod #3700

25m is a lot of money, just follow the process and be smart with job pricing/costing

femi4:
Location matters. In some area ...Na only land that money fit buy

Authur729:
I dey build already my 3 bedroom and 2 self contained only the parafhet and gerrif roofing 10m gone first

ufotunang:
No it cannot build that house including with furnishings... building materials are expensive nowadays..at least 45 million can build with furnishings

Babaken:
please can you share the full plan

Rejouir:
It can't, furnituring(interior designing) to a premium taste is the beauty of a home.

drtwist:

Four bedroom apartment is likely 10m by 23m which will cost you close to 40million at least to build with standard material, then if you are in places like warri, porthacourt, Lagos you should be budgeting 45m .

Don't listen to those people telling you 25m will do the job o. It's either they are not akin to reality or they intended to build quack

Authur729:
am building 3 bedroom and 2 self contained

Authur729:
noon things cost more than that oooo I buy just now for my parafhet and leantter

cedricksly:
I dey always believe your estimate... When I enter the country, we get better deal.

Ikinternational:
Rule #1

Don't take advice or listen to people that never even bought land .

You want to know about costs? Do your best to talk to someone that recently built something similar.

In this day n age, the information is out there. Just keep researching. Even Google sef will assist based on your pattern of searches

Even Engineers dey paint rosy pictures.

Kavod:

NOR LET THEM DECIEVE YOU TOO MODERN FOR 25M... ITS WHEN YOU GET TO THE ROOFING LEVEL, THAT'S WHEN YOU HAVE REALLY BEGUN. MATERIALS ARE JUST TOO EXPENSIVE THE POP ALONE WOULD TAKE 5-7M IF DONE PROPERLY. IF NOT WHEN RAIN FALLS EVERYTHING WOULD TURN TO SHIT AND NOT PADDED WELL THE NOISE FROM THE RAINFALL AND VARIOUS LEAKAGES WOULD FRUSTRATE YOU. 40M STANDARD BUNGALOW

Duru009:
Supervise the work yourself directly with the builder and use direct labour.....

You will build it with even change remaining....

cezarman:
Oga just go ahead and build/buy your house oh!
Don't mind all those fake unwanted financial and investment advisors (even their family and friends go don tire for them)

You can never regret owning a house.

cybergawd:
Of course, even with a bedroom penthouse

Royalexquisuite:
Yes it will, am a Quantity Surveyor ...check my dm to help you do the material breakdown (BOQ).
This will guide on the material you needed to buy for the construction.

ChikezieU:
it will comfortably build it..cost of land not included though

Krucifax:

Worst advice ever!!! Home ownership if used wisely is the very foundation of wealth creation. This has been the case since forever.

1. The house means he never needs to worry about rent again and can save money
2. The house can serve as collateral for a loan that can be used for business.
3. The house is simply a conversion of the N25million to another form the N25 Million is still there.
4. The house can appreciate and be sold for profit giving him N25Million plus more millions.
5. If he decide to relocate the house can be put for rent or airbnb generating steady income.
6. His children can inherit the house when he dies and can do all the above again.
7. Nothing stops him from doing other business after building his house.
8. All the wealthiest families in history have their wealth tied to property at the very basic form.
9. Every business eventually comes to an end. Every trend eventually fades.Property is the one asset class that has stood for generations.

Gentlemen, listen to the best advice:

Go to this website: "qs.peterch.com"

There you will surely get the Bill of Quantities and the Materials' schedule within 24 hours. Everything about the 4 Bedroom will be itemized and the prices listed. Try the website, or contact "08052806928" - Quantity Surveyor.

Please, do not base on assumption: You need to see everything clearly
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
panicacid:

Pls chairman I sent you a mail, please reply

You think say e go dey wise make i employ you or draw you to my side after the sums i am mentioning ? I wont empkoy anyone from here pls
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Buhari4sale: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Obviously
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Sillymoderators: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Didnt i speak lightly. Did i enforce anything? Is it a sin or crime to make a suggestive statement. ? Better stay away from me.
Na simple question dem ask... keep your advice to yourself! I too know dey kill...
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by FireUpNow(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

It was just an innocent comment o. I mever said be was a full for building a house or said i was better than him o

No worries brother
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lanre316: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

So an innocent statement is now a crime. Did my manner of speaking appear forceful ? Go and read again since you lack understanding skills

Your statement is far from innocent. It's actually stupid. You are free to talk your stupid talks to your WhatsApp friends, no issues. However, stupid statements on a public forum are called out for what they are. It's nothing personal.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
lanre316:

Your statement is far from innocent. It's actually stupid. You are free to talk your stupid talks to your WhatsApp friends, no issues. However, stupid statements on a public forum are called out for what they are. It's nothing personal.

It is you to determine the innocency of my statement. You a a big full

I can see your brain is upside down. Since your idea is me wanting to pull him to chat please tell me my whatsapp number you nusiance.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by agrowell: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
It depends on:
1. Land Terrain
2. Location
3. Govt. Of the State
4. The interior fitting
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by WantsandMore: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
membranus:

I missed it too, and I am regretting it.
sorry about that. I'm sure there maybe other opportunities, stick to the stock discussion thread in this forum, amazing analysis on good opportunities
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
membranus:

I missed it too, and I am regretting it.

People like you have realized the intelligence behind that statement of mine abi?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Lanre1979: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
I think it should.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Procashtips(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

I am using my money for my own business. I dont think i recall saying that 250k is good to setup a biz. I earn in seven digits monthly. I dey use my salary build my business. No investors wanted, please what have i done wrong in this ? Cant one gist on social media in peace

You know you're lying when you said you can make ₦200m annually with ₦25m cap right?

A real business person knows you just lied.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by fkj950ax(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
naijapips04:

The best thing I've read this year. Aside status, owning a house is not a good investment. For a struggling guy, grow the shit out of that 25m. 25m in a good business should give us at least 70m in a year. Rent and grow this. In , 4 years, use the residual income to buy a house. Don't go and dump all your life savings in a house.

DrDoc:

Assumption is the lowest form of intelligence.
How do you both know he hasn't been expanding on income generating systems and built more businesses for the past 30 years?
How do you know he hasn't grown the shit out of the 25m in good busineses that generated him 70m in a year for the past 30 years?
And what is the point of doing what you both advise him to do and only use the residual income to buy a house (which is what he is doing right now)?

3 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
gidjah:
Bro no vex sir,BIKO no vex again, can this slide ?
I no vex for u bros. u be my guy

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Mitsurugi(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
naijapips04:

The best thing I've read this year. Aside status, owning a house is not a good investment. For a struggling guy, grow the shit out of that 25m. 25m in a good business should give us at least 70m in a year. Rent and grow this. In , 4 years, use the residual income to buy a house. Don't go and dump all your life savings in a house.

Like all investments are fireproof

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Mcslize: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

20m used to be a big deal to me. But not anymore, i dont need investor. I dont need your contribution. I dont need your validation or opinion.

What line of business are you into? If you don't mind sharing.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by sasuke044: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
I had to login to comment on this trend, 😂. Osiwin people full here gan, make e carry money go do business, sweet talk, eyin osiwin eyan yi. One talk say e go use #20M make #200M yearly, with 👄. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣. He said he wants to build house, scammer talk say business, eyin eyan ofo you.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by magzey: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
if the Land money in not inclusive YES it can built even with some furniture grin grin.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by waveman2: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
Leave this guy na scammer.

DrDoc:

Theb you dont know business. I cam grow 25M and make atleast 200M annually. I am doing this at the moment. Infact been sleeping at the favtory since October and not leaving until November 2024.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lanre316: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

It is you to determine the innocency of my statement. You a a big full
fool
I can see your brain is upside down. Since your idea is me wanting to pull him to chat please tell me my whatsapp number you nusiance.

Olodo, you cannot even spell what you are - fool
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by kkonsults: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Check out some nice Designs below

Can be built with 25m budget

1 Share

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
Procashtips:

You know you're lying when you said you can make ₦200m annual with ₦25m cap right?

The mentality behind is the assumption is everyone is on the same mental level. Go amd research on how owning the entire sector in a value chain can grow money exponentially

Good day. Half baked graduates
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
fkj950ax:

Assumption is the lowest form of intelligence.
How do you both know he hasn't been expanding on income generating systems and built more businesses for the past 30 years?
How do you know he hasn't grown the shit out of the 25m in good busineses that generated him 70m in a year for the past 30 years?
And what is the point of doing what you both advise him to do and only use the residual income to buy a house (which is what he is doing right now)?

I was never judgemental. Go and reread the tone of the message. Many times messages like that impact people positovely not becessarily for the Op. Half baked graduates
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by thelegend1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ikinternational:

Guy ..... nobody is dming you. If you have something tangible to contribute.... CONTRIBUTE.
N drop your contact info . SIMPLE

Some white people call it Advertisement

I have my reasons for not advertising which were

(A) I keep my professional identity different from Nairaland profile. Sometimes people don't communicate with decorum here.

(B) I didn't want to derail the thread by marketing myself.

(C). You're not even the OP of the thread, yet you carry my opinion for head (which buttressed my 1st point).

Core professionals don't to dragnet marketing, we are specific and targeted in our strategy.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
Mcslize:

What line of business are you into? If you don't mind sharing.

Sorry. Ill pass. But i know that 90% of the forum isers are not into any product manufacturing so i understand they will mever understand.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by thelegend1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
Btruth:
give your details please. And can you supervise it too?

Not an issue. Drop your details let me contact your for consultation
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by waveman2: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
If you ask them to come explain the business they will tell you sugarcane,salt.As a struggling guy it's even better to start a business small and have other sources of income.Except you want to go into business with assets like real estate,shopping mall etc which we all know you can start with 25m.
Procashtips:

You know you're lying when you said you can make ₦200m annually with ₦25m cap right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.