Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. (6363 Views)

My Ex-girlfriend Made Me Fast Every Month While She Was Sleeping With A Pastor - / It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 / That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by sulakishop(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Lamanii22(f): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Just breakup with her…. End of story
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by SuperOnyi: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Bro for me you did nothing wrong if a woman dares to slap a man then she should be ready to face the consequences….

We should stop giving these women double standards please them no born any girl to slap me just once that I won’t retaliate

shocked

I was looking for this comment and now that I've seen it, I'ma just read a few comments and leave...

Nobody should call me a "woman beater" because if that girl really held the OP from leaving then she pushed the gentleman to the wall; knowing fully well that the man was trying to stop things from escalating. She's very dumb and wicked for that! You know why? If the OP was living in a western country, she would have destroyed this man's life by pushing him on the wall like she did.

My "first" girl (I already knew she was meant for the street) would do something dumb but would keep asking me to hit her (though in an unserious tone) but I knew she was always saying that because she knew I wouldn't... And guess what? She TRULY wanted me to... Some humans are just so weirdly stupid.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by candygist: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Mumu man. What are you doing with such lady ? I hope you people don't end up killing each other
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Jjhunt(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2023
money good ooooh that is all i can say.na see finish dey course all this one.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by efficiencie(m): 1:01am On Dec 26, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Good day to you everyone I wont be bias with what i want to say coz i don’t need no validation i just want to air out my plight… 1My Girlfriend of 4months has always been nice to me ever since i went broke a month into when we started dating. When she started helping me she didn’t count it as anything and still respected me as her boyfriend which i do give back to her anytime i see small change for aza too coz i appreciate her effort a lot on me and her eagerness to see me succeed…..My Girlfriend started behaving anyhow to me when it got to a point due to my broke life which i understand that most women won’t stay with a broke/managing guy but i was putting all my effort to make changes. The last time my girl came to visit she started raising her standard between us. she would talk to other guys on the phone beside me and some would even send her money which i totally have no issue with but once she sees me chatting a female friend or see a female friend’s picture on my phone she accuses me of cheating and all and she does that rigorously/vulgarly . As if thats not enough she doesn’t want to see me greet any of my neighbors male or female to the extent that she nagged at me and slapped me two nights before the day i beat her over an argument that why would i be greeting so so so person beside her bla bla bla. I used to tell my girl not to frustrate me to the point of me thinking of raising my hands on her that anytime a lady angers me to the core i just like to go out of that house to calm myself down. thats my nature but it seems this girl just wanted to dare me. Two days after, We had another issues that led to an argument again which she went out of the house and i did the same
some minutes after just to go grab some local drinks at a local liquor shop. About an 30mins later she started calling me to ask for my whereabouts which i told her not to bother about me coz my head dey hot due to wetin she dey follow me drag before we both left the house. As i came back in i didn’t want to pour out my anger by saying any harsh word to her i just went straight to the bathroom to take my shower but this girl wont let me be she kept stalking me and i was avoiding her she kept on doing the same all in the name of settling things with her but i was really angered i just needed some lone time because the anger kept aggravating so i took my cloth and 2 decided to leave the apartment again to the balcony this time around but this devilish girl wont let me. there comes another dirty slap again on my face (2nd time slapping me within three days) telling me i am very stupid for wanting to leave the room for her. i was seeing stars but i still endured again and continue struggling to leave her so i can go outside rather than raising my hands on her but this girl wont leave me na my cloth she dey drag and also hitting me hard multiple times on the chest which i still have the mark till now. I kept on begging this girl not to push me to a point where i would do what i don’t want to do but it seems she was bewitched already that time that she won’t stop hitting me hard all over my body and holding my clothes not to leave. I had no choice than to give her what she wanted coz i was really provoked. I didn’t want to do this, she pushed me and i’m regretting now!

You see points 1 and 2 are the reasons I believe demons exist. Someone will be kind and nice at one point and the become belligerent and devlish at another. Oga run oh before you land in jail. She is not even your wife and she is living with you. You guys like courting disaster sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by luminouz(m): 5:22am On Dec 26, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Good day to you everyone I wont be bias with what i want to say coz i don’t need no validation i just want to air out my plight…My Girlfriend of 4months has always been nice to me ever since i went broke a month into when we started dating. When she started helping me she didn’t count it as anything and still respected me as her boyfriend which i do give back to her anytime i see small change for aza too coz i appreciate her effort a lot on me and her eagerness to see me succeed…..My Girlfriend started behaving anyhow to me when it got to a point due to my broke life which i understand that most women won’t stay with a broke/managing guy but i was putting all my effort to make changes. The last time my girl came to visit she started raising her standard between us. she would talk to other guys on the phone beside me and some would even send her money which i totally have no issue with but once she sees me chatting a female friend or see a female friend’s picture on my phone she accuses me of cheating and all and she does that rigorously/vulgarly . As if thats not enough she doesn’t want to see me greet any of my neighbors male or female to the extent that she nagged at me and slapped me two nights before the day i beat her over an argument that why would i be greeting so so so person beside her bla bla bla. I used to tell my girl not to frustrate me to the point of me thinking of raising my hands on her that anytime a lady angers me to the core i just like to go out of that house to calm myself down. thats my nature but it seems this girl just wanted to dare me. Two days after, We had another issues that led to an argument again which she went out of the house and i did the same
some minutes after just to go grab some local drinks at a local liquor shop. About an 30mins later she started calling me to ask for my whereabouts which i told her not to bother about me coz my head dey hot due to wetin she dey follow me drag before we both left the house. As i came back in i didn’t want to pour out my anger by saying any harsh word to her i just went straight to the bathroom to take my shower but this girl wont let me be she kept stalking me and i was avoiding her she kept on doing the same all in the name of settling things with her but i was really angered i just needed some lone time because the anger kept aggravating so i took my cloth and decided to leave the apartment again to the balcony this time around but this devilish girl wont let me. there comes another dirty slap again on my face (2nd time slapping me within three days) telling me i am very stupid for wanting to leave the room for her. i was seeing stars but i still endured again and continue struggling to leave her so i can go outside rather than raising my hands on her but this girl wont leave me na my cloth she dey drag and also hitting me hard multiple times on the chest which i still have the mark till now. I kept on begging this girl not to push me to a point where i would do what i don’t want to do but it seems she was bewitched already that time that she won’t stop hitting me hard all over my body and holding my clothes not to leave. I had no choice than to give her what she wanted coz i was really provoked. I didn’t want to do this, she pushed me and i’m regretting now!

SIMP.

someone you should have corrected the first time she raised hands on you.

I don't believe this story sha
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by luminouz(m): 5:24am On Dec 26, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Bro i was helpless i tried my
possible best to leave the scene when the second slap came in but she wont stop locking my cloth not to leave and hitting me hard on my chest, stomach and some other vital part of my body. I tried to be the most gentleman by not raising my hands on her but she brought out the monster in me by continuously hitting me. If i am a man it doesn’t mean my woman should be hitting me all the time. If i hadn’t done that i might have gotten seriously wounded by now coz she wouldn’t stop hitting me.

Lol...you are a clown.... SIMPDERMORT!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by luminouz(m): 5:24am On Dec 26, 2023
Bradford111:

That doesn’t make you a woman beater because you did the right thing else she would continue abusing you on the guise that you are a man and she is a woman(weaker gender)….. So anyone calling you a woman beater is a crasy… no gender has monopoly of violence because someone is a female doesn’t give you the right to go slapping people without expecting retaliation

Nice one 👌

Why do you entertain that dude? He is a clown.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by luminouz(m): 5:25am On Dec 26, 2023
kooyanbliss:
Thanks for your supportive word. All the same i wasn’t proud that i did that. What pained me the most is that this girl had scattered my room before i came back in. She broke my TV, my fan, took away my cartier wristwatch, took 3 of my shirts, my iphone charger, power bank, Scratched my Refrigerator with a sharp object and also with some other few gadgets in the house. Na me really lose but life goes on….

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Now this is really funny
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by luminouz(m): 5:34am On Dec 26, 2023
iamsense:
I didn't read through because there is no excuse to lay hands on a woman when you can just end the relationship but the sex you are enjoying will not let you... now you have turned to a beast. I only pity the innocent woman that will marry you and suffer from your actions today.

I speak from experience; I have once date a girl who told me to beat her once in a while.... after just one deliberate attempt from her to make me do so..... I jejely run and never looked back without laying hand on her because I understand that if I do it once it becomes an habit future girlfriend and wife will suffer from.

She is psychologically fūcked. It's either due to her seeing her father beat her mum or her ex broke her like that as a stockholm syndrome victim. Women like that can be
rewired but it takes too much time and energy and frankly you are better off without them.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by luminouz(m): 5:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Geovanni412:

Bros, you no try and i'll tell you why

Never tolerate what you don't like

The first time she slapped you, you should've ended the relationship there and then.

All these big problems and disrespect you are seeing started because you didn't kill it when it was small.

When she started acting up while you were
greeting other people, that was your exit point right there.

Sha, at this stage, the deed is done.

Treat her wounds and dump her asap. Na like this all these women wey dey cut their husband prick dey start.

A stitch in time saves nine

He should treat her wounds? Lmaooo..una simps dey taya me
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by imagrg(m): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2023
Go fight your mate.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by richie240: 11:11pm On Jan 11
kooyanbliss:
Good day to you everyone I wont......My Girlfriend of 4months has always been nice to me ever since i went broke a month into when we started dating. When she started helping me she didn’t count it as anything
Number one mistake wey u make: borrowing/taking money from ur woman.
Shey u never know say a woman money is "her money", but the man's money is "AWA money" ni??

Women don't joke with their money o!
If u like spend billions on top her head e nor matter, the day she becomes d breadwinner na that day d dynamics of ur relationship go change.

[It's far better to sleep with hunger than allow a woman cloth/feed you (most esp when she realizes you are broke), bcus las-las she go lose respect for you.

Women nor dey reason d same way men dey reason. If na ur guy now, e go reason am say you don dey provide for am all this while and e go take am as his own turn to reciprocate the good gesture, but not so with women.

If she's making 500k while u are making 100k, she go still dey expect you to provide for her.

Somebody will say "but it's not all women nau". Yes, those ones are d exception. The average woman have a low patience threshold; once their man broke sotey e dey collect garri and groundnut from them, dem go change one time!

I hope you've learnt a thing or 2 with this experience......abeg, nor let am repeat itself again, either with her or another girl: to maintain your dignity and respect, nor touch ur woman money/food (most especially when you are broke).

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by richie240: 11:20pm On Jan 11
kooyanbliss:
Thanks for your supportive word. All the same i wasn’t proud that i did that. What pained me the most is that this girl had scattered my room before i came back in. She broke my TV, my fan, took away my cartier wristwatch, took 3 of my shirts, my iphone charger, power bank, Scratched my Refrigerator with a sharp object and also with some other few gadgets in the house. Na me really lose but life goes on….
Hmmmm......for u to absorb all these and still continue with her, I think d puccy must be fire.
I gerrit now.

Las-las, sth must kill a man!
cool

Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by MrCork: 11:55pm On Jan 11
kooyanbliss:
Good day to you everyone I wont be bias with what i want to say coz i don’t need no validation i just want to air out my plight…My Girlfriend of 4months has always been nice to me ever since i went broke a month into when we started dating. When she started helping me she didn’t count it as anything and still respected me as her boyfriend which i do give back to her anytime i see small change for aza too coz i appreciate her effort a lot on me and her eagerness to see me succeed…..My Girlfriend started behaving anyhow to me when it got to a point due to my broke life which i understand that most women won’t stay with a broke/managing guy but i was putting all my effort to make changes. The last time my girl came to visit she started raising her standard between us. she would talk to other guys on the phone beside me and some would even send her money which i totally have no issue with but once she sees me chatting a female friend or see a female friend’s picture on my phone she accuses me of cheating and all and she does that rigorously/vulgarly . As if thats not enough she doesn’t want to see me greet any of my neighbors male or female to the extent that she nagged at me and slapped me two nights before the day i beat her over an argument that why would i be greeting so so so person beside her bla bla bla. I used to tell my girl not to frustrate me to the point of me thinking of raising my hands on her that anytime a lady angers me to the core i just like to go out of that house to calm myself down. thats my nature but it seems this girl just wanted to dare me. Two days after, We had another issues that led to an argument again which she went out of the house and i did the same
some minutes after just to go grab some local drinks at a local liquor shop. About an 30mins later she started calling me to ask for my whereabouts which i told her not to bother about me coz my head dey hot due to wetin she dey follow me drag before we both left the house. As i came back in i didn’t want to pour out my anger by saying any harsh word to her i just went straight to the bathroom to take my shower but this girl wont let me be she kept stalking me and i was avoiding her she kept on doing the same all in the name of settling things with her but i was really angered i just needed some lone time because the anger kept aggravating so i took my cloth and decided to leave the apartment again to the balcony this time around but this devilish girl wont let me. there comes another dirty slap again on my face (2nd time slapping me within three days) telling me i am very stupid for wanting to leave the room for her. i was seeing stars but i still endured again and continue struggling to leave her so i can go outside rather than raising my hands on her but this girl wont leave me na my cloth she dey drag and also hitting me hard multiple times on the chest which i still have the mark till now. I kept on begging this girl not to push me to a point where i would do what i don’t want to do but it seems she was bewitched already that time that she won’t stop hitting me hard all over my body and holding my clothes not to leave. I had no choice than to give her what she wanted coz i was really provoked. I didn’t want to do this, she pushed me and i’m regretting now!

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by MrCork: 11:57pm On Jan 11
kooyanbliss:

So u beat women??...SHAME ON U ...U ARE A PETERFILE & U SHOD BE JAILED!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by ifihearam: 6:29am On Jan 12
iamsense:
I didn't read through because there is no excuse to lay hands on a woman when you can just end the relationship but the sex you are enjoying will not let you... now you have turned to a beast. I only pity the innocent woman that will marry you and suffer from your actions today.

I speak from experience; I have once date a girl who told me to beat her once in a while.... after just one deliberate attempt from her to make me do so..... I jejely run and never looked back without laying hand on her because I understand that if I do it once it becomes an habit future girlfriend and wife will suffer from.

na man like you dey die in the hands of women all in the name of a perfect gentleman,and na una dey make women feel entitled to raise their hands on men.

I do not encourage beating up women, my theory to every girl i date from the onset is, everyone must keep their hands to themselves, the day you raise your hand on me I will give you double and i wikll never be the first to do so...dont you ever give a woman the room she can hit you and go scot free.
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by ifihearam: 6:32am On Jan 12
kooyanbliss:

LOL let me guess??
you are back together abi?
you know its very hard to leave a girl who gives you free sex and helps you out occassionally financially
grin grin grin grin

From all you said you dont want to leave her, she is practically oppressing you and you gave her the room in the first place.Let me state this here before you make another mistake, even if you were loaded she will still slap you and try to control you while cheating on you...una weak sha...imagine a girl telling you who to greet and not to? taking calls in your presence? dem never born the woman..
Re: My Girlfriend Made Me Beat The Hell Out Of Her. by Bellotelli: 6:50am On Jan 12
My advice to men is that they should read the 48 laws of power. It's better to be feared than respected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) / oooooooooooooooooooooooooo / How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.