Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. (4204 Views)

Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by vincenteger: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2023
All these stress because of p**st

You are a definition of a weak man
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by TheFinesseKid: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
MackIV:
Please Help,

Good day Nlers, honestly I don't know where to start from, but I'd be brief as possible.

There's this young girl I'm dating and intended getting married to, I have gone to see her parent to make my intentions known. She has met my family as well.

History of how we met and started dating. She's in her 20s, a student in a private Uni in the South
.We were introduced by a cousin-sister of mine. In which We saw/met in lagos briefly as her parents live in Ikeja, Lagos, while I live in Surulere. At the early stage, while I return from work, i would drive to her parents house, we chill and hangout, Before she went back to school.
We continued communication, chatted and all. Shared deep conversation, secrets etc. Introduced me to course mates all of them knew me. She couldn't do without, Talking or Video calling me daily. If my number is unreachable, she would call my cousin-sister to know my where abouts or complain 1 or toos. We'd settle, we were inseparable. My parents observed I was always on Video Calls and started smiling much, because I would be in their place to chill to avoid traffic, before I head to my house.

Now the Dilemma, she came back from school this Christmas. I went to visit her, took her on a date/outing. After that, we went to my place to drop some stuffs.
Then we had sex, we already know we were gonna have sex, as we were already gonna get married already. Yeah, the sex wasn't the bomb, I was tired from work and outing, but the 1st and 2nd rounds duration was atleast 40 mins total. She was wet and creaming. After a while, She pushed me off and said she's tired and mood has gone.
We were still all in love, i come over to her place, we hangout and chill. The days I'd be off work, I'd tell her to come. She would give one excuse or the other.

Then, recently she sent me a text in the morning,
She can't get married to me or else she would be having extra marital affairs.
Haaa, my head burst. What did I do? She said she wasn't feeling me! Eh??!!

Immediately, I chatted about 2 exs, 2 hookup girls and a girl I disvirgined.

The 2 exs and the virgin, we all had a bad break up. Because I wasn't in love with any of them, I just wanted to knack that's all. When I was only handsome no cash, girls no dey like me like that. With cash, the girls started loving me, I felt any girl that liked me was about money. So I treated them bad.
1 of the Ex, said that she (my gf) doesn't love me, if not she will feel me. That I can knack well, she dey cum steady, if I remember when she used to tell me.

2. The other ex told me, that my girl might be wide down there. That my dick is OK, she feels it when we knack.

3. The hookup Girl:- She just said, Me na Knackerdemus. I no allow am rest. Small money wey i pay am, I wan kill an with fvck and she orgasm twice, say she no fit forget me.

The Virgin: was still angry, no reply. I used about 9 days to deflower her. Wasted many ky jelly etc

I did the tissue roll test, my dick struggles to enter the hole, but it enter when I force it.

So I forwarded the replies to her.

She got angry and started insulting me, that I am an idiot, bla bla bla etc

Me too i lost my home training, called her Borehole pu,ssy, how a young girl go get a wide pus'sy, When did she start having se,x ? Abortions, Too much Blue films
I HAVE ALL THE SCREENSHOTS, but for privacy.

I really love her, but I'm trying to move on. Right now, my head has been messed up.

I need your inputs, opinions.
I have tried messaging Sir Dickson and Agba to get a wider reach and opinion.

Thanks

Move to front page

Cc
bro you did well. Just lock up give am space like a few weeks. I guarantee you she'll come running back to your arms. For now.. get your dick busy with other pussies. Make you no go dey think too much.

And update us after biko. Very important.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Usmanovic95(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
You Bleep up by sending those exes and hookup girl replies to her.You don't need to do that for any reason. You still went on to hurl and exchange insult with a woman, brother why!

Effective communication is key in relationships even when it comes to sexual aspect. If you don't communicate with her,you won't know about her sexual cravings and fantasies.A girl once told me she enjoys rough and aggressive sex,so any guy who meet with such a girl and wasn't aggressive won't get her satisfied no matter the size of the guy down town or the kind of energy he exert.

So if you claim you love her,get back to her and apologize and ask her about her sexual fantasies.Ask and don't just assume that you are doing the right thing because of the validation you got from the women you have encountered in the past,it's different strokes for different folks.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by oyewale0001(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
Usmanovic95:
You Bleep up by sending those exes and hookup girl replies to her.You don't need to do that for any reason. You still went on to hurl and exchange insult with a woman, brother why!

My thoughts too
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Juliearth(f): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
MackIV:
Please Help,

Good day Nlers, honestly I don't know where to start from, but I'd be brief as possible.

There's this young girl I'm dating and intended getting married to, I have gone to see her parent to make my intentions known. She has met my family as well.

History of how we met and started dating. She's in her 20s, a student in a private Uni in the South
.We were introduced by a cousin-sister of mine. In which We saw/met in lagos briefly as her parents live in Ikeja, Lagos, while I live in Surulere. At the early stage, while I return from work, i would drive to her parents house, we chill and hangout, Before she went back to school.
We continued communication, chatted and all. Shared deep conversation, secrets etc. Introduced me to course mates all of them knew me. She couldn't do without, Talking or Video calling me daily. If my number is unreachable, she would call my cousin-sister to know my where abouts or complain 1 or toos. We'd settle, we were inseparable. My parents observed I was always on Video Calls and started smiling much, because I would be in their place to chill to avoid traffic, before I head to my house.

Now the Dilemma, she came back from school this Christmas. I went to visit her, took her on a date/outing. After that, we went to my place to drop some stuffs.
Then we had sex, we already know we were gonna have sex, as we were already gonna get married already. Yeah, the sex wasn't the bomb, I was tired from work and outing, but the 1st and 2nd rounds duration was atleast 40 mins total. She was wet and creaming. After a while, She pushed me off and said she's tired and mood has gone.
We were still all in love, i come over to her place, we hangout and chill. The days I'd be off work, I'd tell her to come. She would give one excuse or the other.

The 2 exs and the virgin, we all had a bad break up. Because I wasn't in love with any of them, I just wanted to knack that's all. When I was only handsome no cash, girls no dey like me like that. With cash, the girls started loving me, I felt any girl that liked me was about money. So I treated them bad.
1 of the Ex, said that she (my gf) doesn't love me, if not she will feel me. That I can knack well, she dey cum steady, if I remember when she used to tell me.

2. The other ex told me, that my girl might be wide down there. That my dick is OK, she feels it when we knack.

3. The hookup Girl:- She just said, Me na Knackerdemus. I no allow am rest. Small money wey i pay am, I wan kill an with fvck and she orgasm twice, say she no fit forget me.

The Virgin: was still angry, no reply. I used about 9 days to deflower her. Wasted many ky jelly etc

I did the tissue roll test, my dick struggles to enter the hole, but it enter when I force it.

Me too i lost my home training, called her Borehole pu,ssy, how a young girl go get a wide pus'sy, When did she start having se,x ? Abortions, Too much Blue films

I really love her, but I'm trying to move on. Right now, my head has been messed up.

Thanks

Move to front page

Cc

It doesn't take two wrongs to make a right. You didn't have to contact your former rendezvous to proof a point. I see that as childish, but I guess her comment bruised your ego and you reached out to them to get it back. To make matters worse, you traded words with the love of your life?

It seems sex is a big deal to her and if you two are not sexually compatible, cease and desist!

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Exceed15: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
Respect her decision and move on. No need getting justification from people.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by omolasho: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
Eeeho, this pikin is about to kill himself.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MackIV(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
omolasho:
Eeeho, this pikin is about to kill himself.

I'm fine. Honestly, now I know how it feels, when I give girls breakfast.

I go change shaa
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MackIV(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Exceed15:
Respect her decision and move on. No need getting justification from people.

Yeah I have. I have blocked the contact everywhere, moving on. Thanks
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Edeyoung: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
MackIV:

Thanks!!!
Prior to this, I have blocked her everywhere. I'm trying to move on. I just need a Reality check.
Thanks. I'd have been busy, but my company is on holidays and i added my off time to the holidays. I don't really have who talk with. I'm a closeted person.

U dick game maybe Good, a girl who likes you even if u dick game is bad she will teach u how to Bleep her, and she can endure it as well, unless u nor dey try monetarily

So just let her be, her real reason you msu not know you can only guess
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MackIV(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
Juliearth:

It doesn't take two wrongs to make a right. You didn't have to contact your former rendezvous to proof a point. I see that as childish, but I guess her comment bruised your ego and you reached out to them to get it back. To make matters worse, you traded words with the love of your life?

It seems sex is a big deal to her and if you two are not sexually compatible, cease and desist!
My head was spinning, I was high. It was messing with my head.
Normally, I'm this I don't Give a fvck kinda Guy.
But she ticked all the boxes, and played me well.
I stopped doing all my vices to please her.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MackIV(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
Edeyoung:

U dick game maybe Good, a girl who likes you even if u dick game is bad she will teach u how to Bleep her, and she can endure it as well, unless u nor dey try monetarily

So just let her be, her real reason you msu not know you can only guess

I dey sort her bills normally. Me I be baddo, im an alpha, but when I fall in love.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Mikespecialone(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
God no go let this post reach Front Page
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by LooneyLester: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
Just kys please
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Coolsat(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
She was honest and I applaud her for that.

The truth is if a lady is deep into you, your wack sex will be her greatest sex and she will cum and wet her pants just hearing your voice and seeing you as the case may be. Allow your woman choose you first and you won't be facing any of these things.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Exceed15: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
MackIV:

Yeah I have. I have blocked the contact everywhere, moving on. Thanks

Good.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Some girls don’t get satisfaction from only pounding. They like pre-intimacy more than actual sex.

On the other hand, there are girls who prefer good pounding to pre-intimacy.

Theses girls love serious pounding ooo grin
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
Therock5555:
I can't waste my end of year advice untop this thread, I'll pass.

And op, you're still a child mentally.

Babe told you she ain't feeling you, you begin seek validation from exes and hook up partners then forwarded the messages to her, like who the hell does that?

Anyway that relationship is otilo, just find another girl date in 2024

When I read that part I was like this one is so childish ooo grin grin
That girl will never respect him ; D

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fahvvy:
What other inputs do you need OP undecided...

Madam just told you that if both of you marry she will cheat on you, so what's the P? Abi do you want her to dash you another man's child? undecided...

You're seeing clear danger sign and instead of you to walk away immediately, you're asking for inputs undecided...

Abeg abort now while you still can, before you'll come and open another thread saying how you walked into your another man pounding your wife and how DNA confirmed that your 5 kids belong to your gate man undecided...

Omo your last paragraph though grin grin
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
JoshTim:
Lol...she fit dey do hookup self. E get one hook up girl wey post video and pics of how her boyfriend proposed to her with ring...i just feel sorry for the nigger....if you get girl around Lagos, it is most likely she is into hookup. They don nack shege bansa for her body.

And the idiot will probably go down on his knees and propose to that sluut grin grin
And the guys that viewed that status will just laugh lol
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
:DThis is the kind of shittyness I signed up for grin

OP you sef like vawulence, you really put her in her place

Move on to other girls, she probably has a boyfriend in school that screws her better. Move on

###

NB: Don’t be gentle with these girls on your first knack, you might regret it. Always go for a home run on the first sex, especially when you’re not dealing with a virgin
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Edeyoung: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
MackIV:

I dey sort her bills normally. Me I be baddo, im an alpha, but when I fall in love.

U dey sort her bills, then she has seen a better person she likes, just like d way u dated other girls without affection she may had dated u like that too

So let her go don't fight it, if she comes around after u may have left her u can have her back

Dick game is not always everything, money is more rated I believe so, if she can leave u even when u sort her bills, then she was never into u that's what I think, I had a girlfriend who left me even when I sort her bills bcus I left the state we were and she moved on so quickly, while at the new state she broke up I tried all means to get her back to no avail she even told me we can never be together again unluckily for me I couldn't even get a new girl and her new guy broke up with her reason unknown when I got back to the state she was we got back together one thing I know her new bf then would have suffered if I never back out from d picture bcus she truly loved me taking her away from her new guy would have been so easy for me sometimes I do remind her about her words when she called it off
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Edeyoung: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
MackIV:

My head was spinning, I was high. It was messing with my head.
Normally, I'm this I don't Give a fvck kinda Guy.
But she ticked all the boxes, and played me well.
I stopped doing all my vices to please her.

It happens we all, are fool when we love, I get 3 babes fine girls before they said yes to me dey were lamenting I have not spent money in them to impress them after all d complains I didn't still send dem still talk yes and we knack

If she likes u dick game would be the least thing of her worries, if a man can stay with barren woman for years vice versa then dick game is smallz

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Uchenna10(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
She doesn't love u,leave her naw.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by skj1377(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
Oga , she will come begging soonest. Except your telling lies about sorting her bills. Most guys out there don't sort bills they nack . She will soon be missing you not because she likes you but the financial vacuum. Improve your sex life and forget about marriage with her.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Nicepoker(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
When you were smiling like a lost but found puppy during video calls you never factor this scenario grin
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Savagethe21st(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
CaveAdullam:
It's women that decides if a relationship will hold or not. That's the only greatest advantage they have over men. Thanks to mother nature.

A woman will remain with you if she sees you as her crown. Though they are immature in deep matters and how to forge along, however, their inputs matters. Whichever way they turn to can make or mar a relationship.

That's why as a man, you need settle down and scrutinize the kind of woman you'll want to spend a long-term relationship with.

If she's not feeling you, she isn't. She has her reasons. Maybe sexual incompatibility. Maybe a change of decision. Maybe a better suitor. Maybe. Maybe.

You don't need to force or persuade her to start feeling something again.

If she's no longer interested there's nothing you can do. If you eventually succeed to beg her to come back, you'll end up being the only one in the relationship.

She has already stated her reason. At least she's fair and sincere enough.

I don't know her level of investment in the relationship. But a woman who has invested much in a relationship and truly loves her man will help him when problem arises rather than come up with nonsensical reasons. That's what relationship in the normal sense ought to be, but unfortunate that it has been bastardized by the cynics, the immature, and id!ots.

Bro, I know you've invested much in the relationship. But see it as a price you needed to pay to understand the content of the women you intend to marry.

She has made her decision. Let her be.

Take your L. And move on.

Thanks.
how can one make a woman invest in relationship caveadullam
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MackIV(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Edeyoung:

Thanks for the word of encouragement
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MackIV(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
:DThis is the kind of shittyness I signed up for grin

OP you sef like vawulence, you really put her in her place

Move on to other girls, she probably has a boyfriend in school that screws her better. Move on

###

NB: Don’t be gentle with these girls on your first knack, you might regret it. Always go for a home run on the first sex, especially when you’re not dealing with a virgin
Me wey rough, a typical badt guy. I dey do things. If I don't love a girl, na the girl dey beg my attention.
I do the opposite when in love.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by luminouz(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
MackIV:
Please Help,

Thanks

Move to front page

Cc

Hahahahaha

I won't insult you because it's festive period.

But that girl wasn't feeling you sexually. You were too gentle with her. Then, borehole pussy is always easy to recognize because you won't feel anything as a man.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by luminouz(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Therock5555:
I can't waste my end of year advice untop this thread, I'll pass.

And op, you're still a child mentally.

Babe told you she ain't feeling you, you begin seek validation from exes and hook up partners then forwarded the messages to her, like who the hell does that?

Anyway that relationship is otilo, just find another girl date in 2024
I like his approach. It's good for his ego and for the girl to know he had satisfied women in the past. She was very rude in her approach so I liked his response. Borehole pussy dey pain women wella!😉

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by luminouz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
oyewale0001:

Firstly, I will start by asking who are your male friends? Don't you have responsible male friends that can advise you.
Secondly: because of woman, you went to another women which were your ex for verification sake and sent there reply to your woman. From one woman to another women. And you say you brain should not scatter. You sure say your brain still dey work. Look at the way you are messing yourself up among female gender. Your real problem is that you don't understand woman. You don't know our to relate with female gender deep down and that is why they are messing with you real big. Guys don't you have male friends? Wow.
Forget about the sexual part, you are not good in relating to females in general. Bro, female don't deserve too much attention and they still need it. If you give it to her to much, you will be use and if you don't give her, you will still be use. As a guy dealing with female, you must be ontop of your game two four seven. You "f" off big time. My advice for you is that you should just move on because remaining with that lady will be forever regret in your life. Because you and the lady sexual life is destroyed already.
Abeg, keep quiet. I liked how he handled it. She wanted to diickshame him and he refused. We already know the two are not compatible so why waste time?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Wife’s Mother And Her Friend Are Having My Babies / Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! / What Can Someone Do To Make A Man Sad And Depressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.