Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. (4205 Views)

Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by luminouz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
MackIV:

Thanks!!!
Prior to this, I have blocked her everywhere. I'm trying to move on. I just need a Reality check.
Thanks. I'd have been busy, but my company is on holidays and i added my off time to the holidays. I don't really have who talk with. I'm a closeted person.
Go to the redpill thread and learn more

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by luminouz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
richiemcgold:
I'll just chip in one piece of advice:

When you have issues with a woman and you don't know how to go about it, don't ever and ever seek advice from her fellow woman. E get why.

You may be right but in this case, I love his response.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MackIV(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
luminouz:

I like his approach. It's good for his ego and for the girl to know he had satisfied women in the past. She was very rude in her approach so I liked his response. Borehole pussy dey pain women wella!😉
Bro , Thank you! This what I saw on twitter (X) exactly.

After that. She never replied me again. 🤣
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by luminouz(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Usmanovic95:
You Bleep up by sending those exes and hookup girl replies to her.You don't need to do that for any reason. You still went on to hurl and exchange insult with a woman, brother why!

Effective communication is key in relationships even when it comes to sexual aspect. If you don't communicate with her,you won't know about her sexual cravings and fantasies.A girl once told me she enjoys rough and aggressive sex,so any guy who meet with such a girl and wasn't aggressive won't get her satisfied no matter the size of the guy down town or the kind of energy he exert.

So if you claim you love her,get back to her and apologize and ask her about her sexual fantasies.Ask and don't just assume that you are doing the right thing because of the validation you got from the women you have encountered in the past,it's different strokes for different folks.
See you... You think women are some saints not to hurt? Dey play. I still say it that even though what he did may seem immature, I still like his response. Make that girl know say he sabi satisfy woman

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by luminouz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Juliearth:

It doesn't take two wrongs to make a right. You didn't have to contact your former rendezvous to proof a point. I see that as childish, but I guess her comment bruised your ego and you reached out to them to get it back. To make matters worse, you traded words with the love of your life?

It seems sex is a big deal to her and if you two are not sexually compatible, cease and desist!
What should he trade with the love of his life, chicken or bitcoin?

Women dey fall my hand sha. What mumu advice is this biko?
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Juliearth(f): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
MackIV:

My head was spinning, I was high. It was messing with my head.
Normally, I'm this I don't Give a fvck kinda Guy.
But she ticked all the boxes, and played me well.
I stopped doing all my vices to please her.

My advise for you now is to give her space to sort her feelings out. She is still young and hasn't figured out these things. What is meant to be ours always find their way back to us.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MSN1(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2023
MackIV:
Please Help,

Good day Nlers, honestly I don't know where to start from, but I'd be brief as possible.

There's this young girl I'm dating and intended getting married to, I have gone to see her parent to make my intentions known. She has met my family as well.

History of how we met and started dating. She's in her 20s, a student in a private Uni in the South
.We were introduced by a cousin-sister of mine. In which We saw/met in lagos briefly as her parents live in Ikeja, Lagos, while I live in Surulere. At the early stage, while I return from work, i would drive to her parents house, we chill and hangout, Before she went back to school.
We continued communication, chatted and all. Shared deep conversation, secrets etc. Introduced me to course mates all of them knew me. She couldn't do without, Talking or Video calling me daily. If my number is unreachable, she would call my cousin-sister to know my where abouts or complain 1 or toos. We'd settle, we were inseparable. My parents observed I was always on Video Calls and started smiling much, because I would be in their place to chill to avoid traffic, before I head to my house.

Now the Dilemma, she came back from school this Christmas. I went to visit her, took her on a date/outing. After that, we went to my place to drop some stuffs.
Then we had sex, we already know we were gonna have sex, as we were already gonna get married already. Yeah, the sex wasn't the bomb, I was tired from work and outing, but the 1st and 2nd rounds duration was atleast 40 mins total. She was wet and creaming. After a while, She pushed me off and said she's tired and mood has gone.
We were still all in love, i come over to her place, we hangout and chill. The days I'd be off work, I'd tell her to come. She would give one excuse or the other.

Then, recently she sent me a text in the morning,
She can't get married to me or else she would be having extra marital affairs.
Haaa, my head burst. What did I do? She said she wasn't feeling me! Eh??!!

Immediately, I chatted about 2 exs, 2 hookup girls and a girl I disvirgined.

The 2 exs and the virgin, we all had a bad break up. Because I wasn't in love with any of them, I just wanted to knack that's all. When I was only handsome no cash, girls no dey like me like that. With cash, the girls started loving me, I felt any girl that liked me was about money. So I treated them bad.
1 of the Ex, said that she (my gf) doesn't love me, if not she will feel me. That I can knack well, she dey cum steady, if I remember when she used to tell me.

2. The other ex told me, that my girl might be wide down there. That my dick is OK, she feels it when we knack.

3. The hookup Girl:- She just said, Me na Knackerdemus. I no allow am rest. Small money wey i pay am, I wan kill an with fvck and she orgasm twice, say she no fit forget me.

The Virgin: was still angry, no reply. I used about 9 days to deflower her. Wasted many ky jelly etc

I did the tissue roll test, my dick struggles to enter the hole, but it enter when I force it.

So I forwarded the replies to her.

She got angry and started insulting me, that I am an idiot, bla bla bla etc

Me too i lost my home training, called her Borehole pu,ssy, how a young girl go get a wide pus'sy, When did she start having se,x ? Abortions, Too much Blue films
I HAVE ALL THE SCREENSHOTS, but for privacy.

I really love her, but I'm trying to move on. Right now, my head has been messed up.

I need your inputs, opinions.
I have tried messaging Sir Dickson and Agba to get a wider reach and opinion.

Thanks

Move to front page

Cc
More guys will keep falling victims till the end of time.

The fresh girls of these days have been destroyed with excess money and drug induced hard fvck a regular gentle man cannot give.

When a guy fails in his teens to hook a reasonable young love, The BEST option is to settle for 30+, The ones u guys call old newspaper (Born 1 or 2 pikin) and rest your life.

These days satisfying a 20yr girl, is EXTREMELY difficult (Bad guys don scatter dem with bad drugs).

ONE MISTAKE I KEEP REGRETTING IS LEAVING PREVIOUS GUD GIRLS because OF MANAGEABLE MISTAKES I WUD HAVE COPED WITH, GETTING A YOUNG, LOYAL FRESH GIRL THESE DAYS, IS VERY EXPENSIVE.
__They are the hotspot and big guys will tripple woteva u have to offer and if its svx, Lol.
if u see d way dis guys fvck mostly these young ones like Animals...

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Therock5555(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

When I read that part I was like this one is so childish ooo grin grin
That girl will never respect him ; D

It's just not about the respect lost, he's also proved to his impending fiancee that he's a cheat and has slept with multiple partners so what moral justification does he have to accuse her of having borehole pussy

Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2023
Therock5555:

It's just not about the respect lost, he's also proved to his impending fiancee that he's a cheat and has slept with multiple partners so what moral justification does he have to accuse her of having borehole pussy

Pot calling kettle black.

You are right on this
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Therock5555(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2023
luminouz:

I like his approach. It's good for his ego and for the girl to know he had satisfied women in the past. She was very rude in her approach so I liked his response. Borehole pussy dey pain women wella!😉

IMO the OPs approach was still childish.

Lemme share a little experience of mine.

I always have one strategy, almost every chick I've banged(except those I wanna hit only once and run)

I go all out on them, I take my time to figure out their bodies and give them a mind blowing sex, sex is all about communication, as long as you know what a lady wants, borehole pussy or not, they'll still cum.(hope you know not all Lesbian sex involve dildos?)

After that first sex, they're entrapped and then I go back to my one minute mode(I literally)😁😁

I still give them normal dose of orgasm but I don't put in much effort cause I already know their mumu buttons so most times they do the most work themselves if they want extra cums😁😁😁

I once had an FWB that peppered me before finally submitting pussy, she actually raped me(long story).

Two days later, I was working my play station up and she came in drunk and Hot, I passed on the opportunity and she went to bed, around midnight, I carry my cruise and konji follow her enter bed.

Babe wore only singlet, I shift am one side begin suck breast.

She woke up very angry, begin dey para for me say make I no dey touch her when she don sleep, say na lack of consent. I just laugh.

She say make I grab CD come straff since she's already up. I no reason am too much, I rush grab CD, strap on, begin finger her.

Next thing, babe said the way I was fingering her was degrading, that she didn't like it.

I didn't even say a word, I just stood up, removed CD, go flush up and came back to bed, turn sleep in peace.

By morning, she was touching me, I clear her say my erection dey expensive so I no fit dey waste am, so if she's ready, she knows what to do.

Naso this babe stand up go grab CD, undressed me, aroused me and ride me from beginning to end.

Was my pride hurt late in the night? Yes.

But from that day on, na different types of cowgirl she dey do with me, she always paid the price for trying me.

Sorry for the shalaying but as a chieftain of the red pill movement, you're supposed to correct a brother when he bleeps up, that's how he learns and not enhancing his pride.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by luminouz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
Therock5555:

IMO the OPs approach was still childish.

Lemme share a little experience of mine.

I always have one strategy, almost every chick I've banged(except those I wanna hit only once and run)

I go all out on them, I take my time to figure out their bodies and give them a mind blowing sex, sex is all about communication, as long as you know what a lady wants, borehole pussy or not, they'll still cum.(hope you know not all Lesbian sex involve dildos?)

After that first sex, they're entrapped and then I go back to my one minute mode(I literally)😁😁

I still give them normal dose of orgasm but I don't put in much effort cause I already know their mumu buttons so most times they do the most work themselves if they want extra cums😁😁😁

I once had an FWB that peppered me before finally submitting pussy, she actually raped me(long story).

Two days later, I was working my play station up and she came in drunk and Hot, I passed on the opportunity and she went to bed, around midnight, I carry my cruise and konji follow her enter bed.

Babe wore only singlet, I shift am one side begin suck breast.

She woke up very angry, begin dey para for me say make I no dey touch her when she don sleep, say na lack of consent. I just laugh.

She say make I grab CD come straff since she's already up. I no reason am too much, I rush grab CD, strap on, begin finger her.

Next thing, babe said the way I was fingering her was degrading, that she didn't like it.

I didn't even say a word, I just stood up, removed CD, go flush up and came back to bed, turn sleep in peace.

By morning, she was touching me, I clear her say my erection dey expensive so I no fit dey waste am, so if she's ready, she knows what to do.

Naso this babe stand up go grab CD, undressed me, aroused me and ride me from beginning to end.

Was my pride hurt late in the night? Yes.

But from that day on, na different types of cowgirl she dey do with me, she always paid the price for trying me.

Sorry for the shalaying but as a chieftain of the red pill movement, you're supposed to correct a brother when he bleeps up, that's how he learns and not enhancing his pride.
I get your story but I still support OP. That girl had made up her mind to disgrace him and because the redpill is amoral, why should he let one borehole pussy girl wreck him? The girl blatantly disrespected him and said she would cheat if she married him. That's the lowest of the low. He fought back by gathering evidence so she could know he wasn't lame in bed. That got to her and she flew off the handle. In my experience , anytime a girl loses her shiit like that, it means you got to her. She hurt his pride, he hurts hers.

Was it what I would do? Probably not. But I support his delivery. That girl subconsciously would respect him, even when they are not dating anymore. Who better validates a man's prowess than a woman.
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Twoclans(f): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
luminouz:

Naso. undecided
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by luminouz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
Twoclans:

Naso. undecided

2clans!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where you been? Compliments anyways!!
Re: Please Help: My Girl Has Messed Up My Head. by Testimony1988(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Finish what you starred.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives / My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who / Look at what I am getting my lover this Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.