Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? (52792 Views)

Should I Relocate And Stay With My Husband Or Should I Continue My Work? / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Walz001: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Do think I should continue my marriage plan with her?

Pease what do you advise I do?

Thanks in advance.

Oga i guess you really want to hear the truth right

Get your lamp and oil it .... its goj g to be hard or dad for you to have a virgin at home after marriage you hear she has intercourse outside

My opinion is that if you both understand each other try to let go off so many things in marriage and look into your future

Pray about her
Study her character if you can
And be wiser than her in all Development
Then you have a wife ...

My brother no advice can help you tham your own advice too

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by WhereMyLoud: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:
In 2024, one thing I really want to do is to be able to completely avoid threads that has to do with man and woman relationship. I don tire to read these things. Reading posts as these is not helpful to the mind, and if you are not strong minded, it plants hates towards the opposite gender.

OP, sorry for not contributing to help your situation. Happy new year in advance. Extend my greetings to your fiancée!
320th like, 32nd share.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Ed12(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carry on if you know that you can live forever with the fact that she has confessed to cheating on you..
Any thought otherwise, abort..

But my advise to that lady in question is that, if she doesn't want live her marital life miserably, she should count her losses and move on to the next man.. she ge banza, she go see from this poster hand
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by perdollar(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Person go camp make himshe no knack? If you no marry her another person maybe better than you self fit marry jer
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by CalmElder(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:
In 2024, one thing I really want to do is to be able to completely avoid threads that has to do with man and woman relationship. I don tire to read these things. Reading posts as these is not helpful to the mind, and if you are not strong minded, it plants hates towards the opposite gender.

OP, sorry for not contributing to help your situation. Happy new year in advance. Extend my greetings to your fiancée!

As in ehn....it wasn't until I started noticing the change in hitherto rational and objective people on this forum that I realized what posts such as this are doing to people's minds.

They are making men and women bitter and turning them against each other.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by warrifinest1985: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
I've been on this earth 4 decades now and this is the first any has admitted to her man about her sexual relationship with another without her man finding any evidence or caught her red handed. Because even if you catch warri girl red handed even with the prick inside their private part them go still deny. Your girl is a good woman, she likes you, hold her with both hands because one thing i like about her is her sincererity.

2 Likes

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by CJStarz: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
The trust is broken.
You can never trust her again even when she's innocent.
Don't put the two of U into future emotional trauma.
Don't go ahead with the marriage.

Next time,DO NOT ASK CERTAIN QUESTIONS.
IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by izubext007: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
She had sex in the camp for just 21 days camping....well it's normal bro go ahead and marry her.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by yazzman(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Marriage no be by force...
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:
There is this lady I plan to marry, which I have made known to her already even before she travelled for her NYSC. Although she just came back from NYSC service recently. We are just discussing the way forward and on the process I was asking her about her sexual life and how recently she had sex. After insisting for her to answer. She opened up and told me she had a sexual relationship during her NYSC service. And the reason was because I didn't call her at a particular time so she thought I have find anther woman. And that was when I was having some personal challenges. According to her, they ended the sexual relationship in the camp. That she is sorry and all that. I didn't really expect that attitude from her as she seem to look responsible and Godlily. I was just disappointed even though I pretended like everything is well. And I was also thinking she had the courage to tell me the true.

Now I have to make my decision, but needs a matured advise and guidance from a mature mind please.

Thanks in advance.

I had a fall out with a girl just because she was pinning fatherly duty on me. Buy me this, buy me that... other guy dey take care of their girlfriend.. I referred her back to her father.

When she was preparing for her nysc, I willingly want to give out the materials I didn't use during my nysc but refused I give money, I was like why buy these things when I have it and didn't even use it cos I bought excess during preparation for my service plus some kits nysc gave to us....

She left for nysc without speaking to me, infact we didn't communicate for a year. I'd reach out on some occasion and I was met with no response at all. Nysc dey shack her now... I looked front...

Barely a month to her pop, I saw her text lol, and we reconnected so I flow along.
She came back home, and I wine her, about her nysc service year and she told me she was with a guy who wouldn't even spend a kobo on her that she even planned a birthday party for him ND bought him things and during her own, the guy didn't even send an sms talkless of gifting her... I laughed
Then, I scope her again by asking if she must av narrate our issues to the guy ND she said yes that, what I did and said to her really hurt her to tears especially the mention of her father I do yell at her. I had to let her know that, with the few experience she had, it rain every where, u were seeing me as a wicked person yet I was stretching my hands as I can afford wic was not enough for u.... Well after collecting few nacks I looked away..

@OP don't be a sissy, walk away if u want ur peace of mind. Imagine small fall out, girls go don jump onto another preek... Don't let anyone use u as an alternative option.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Deicide: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Fake story
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Chizy12345: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
you're wicked. you want to kill her for complete one year and you want her to have sex. that means you suppose to be visiting her every month
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Fearcom(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.

Don't marry her.
Why? She's a W.HORE
Imagine the excuse.
I saw so many responses.
Many sic.k and damage.d people online.
She did what so many ladies (SINGLE AND MARRIED who go for youth service do.
AND SHE DID IT BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:
Why can't women be polygamous since men are polygamous in nature?.

I always laugh whenever I see complains like this, for fuvk sake men also engage in sexual explore with other ladies, but will get pissed off if the same card is been played on them.

modified:The nonsense justification coming from the weak gender that can't takes what they gave out

Equality in cheating but no equality in financial responsibility angry women will always be women, use your critical thinking skills.

Don't cherry pick equality, there should be equality all through angry
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
Chioma1989:
Simple! If you can't live with the truth, let go. If you can't trust her again, let her go. You have to marry someone you are comfortably with and trust, even when you are not around. This sex thing is not about one looking innocent or Godly....s[b]ometimes it just happens and everyone moves on[/b]. I am sure your anger may be, because you have not "tasted" her and someone did it before you. You may have been reserving her after marriage to do the do and someone else's did it before you. Just let her go so that you don't continue in this your current state of mind. It will keep flashing in your subconscious mind that one nigger somewhere lashed her and you would keep imagining how she was enjoying the action then. Oga, just move on and find someone else and may be, stop asking some personal questions that you may find hard to take the answer.

Sex doesn't just happen, it starts from the initiation stage down to the propagation and then the termination stage. It only someone who lacks self control with issues of sex that will say it just happens and everyone looks moves.

If you can't respect your boyfriend during relationship you can't do that in marriage. Marriage doesn't change people, they remain the same but the difference is that it's termed a long term relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by luminouz(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.

You'd be a mumu to believe the relationship ended for camp. She was voraciously chopped throughout the NYSC year. Any woman who confesses cheating MUST NEVER BE FORGIVEN.

Or she go give you a bastard!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by luminouz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
if you're completely faithful with her throughout the period of dating and courtship then you can let go if you wish. However, if you've ever cheated in one way or the other without her notice then you have to overlook and go ahead with the marital plan
SIMP!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Ezenzu: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Please, do go ahead and marry her. The main thing in marriage is sincerity and understanding. This will lead to unfailing love

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Some men too will not cheat even if their wives/GF is the highest cheat in the world. hope that goes well with you? or you have the normal average African man's mentality?

He should not have the African man mentality? Which mentality should he have then , Caucasian?

There is nothing like equality in cheating when there is no equality in financial responsibility know this and know peace. Those who have this mentality also found out that things don't pan out that way.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Mavinsoladele(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Carcholce:

☺️✊
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by luminouz(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
Romanoff:
You didn't tell her you were going through personal challenges and will need some space to sort things put, you just ghosted her. Stop ghosting people, learn to communicate. She probably just assumed herself unattached after you ghosted her and with young girls these days, it's normal.

How do you people say someone is Godly just cause they look a certain way? You'll keep falling for wolves in sheep's clothing if you keep doing this. The bible says "by their fruits, you will know them". Meaning by their actions and behaviour, you will know if they are Godly or not. By your own fruits, are you Godly, by her own fruits, is she Godly? Can two work together unless they agree? Amos 3:3. If you're not Godly, you have no business looking for a Godly woman. If you're still a fornicator, looks like you're on the right path.
Sit down jor. Because he didn't call her for a while, she come cheat? Just 3 weeks camp oh. Kai, women never cease to amaze me. Olodho dey her blood and I can swear that she was chopped throughout service. OP must not continue biko.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by luminouz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
Stevenbright:

She did something wrong and she is trying to put the blame on you. Why didn't she called you to hear from you instead of making assumptions. Like she said, she has moved on and it is left for you to do the best thing for yourself too.

I can assure you that what she did over there is far worse than what she spilled. So, get ready for more wrongs and the blames put on you as the relationship continues.
Now this is the comment I'm looking for. Nice take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Chioma1989: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Sex doesn't just happen, it starts from the initiation stage down to the propagation and then the termination stage. It only someone who lacks self control with issues of sex that will say it just happens and everyone looks moves.

If you can't respect your boyfriend during relationship you can't do that in marriage. Marriage doesn't change people, they remain the same but the difference is that it's termed a long term relationship.

Marriage changes lots of people o. Some departmental friends in school that had boy friends still did some away matches then . Some are now married and committed to their marriages. Marriage is far more different from all these nonsense relationships that are indeterminate. Reason women keeps their options open to avoid disappointment; same with men.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sportsolutions2:

Did You Have Any Other Sexual Intercourse With Any Other Lady While She Was Away For NYSC ?

If You Can Respond To This Question in Truth, Then We Can Proceed To Giving You The Best Response For Your Situation

There is nothing like equality in cheating, don't deceive yourself.

When equality in cheating doesn't lead equality in financial responsibility, that's no equality. People like you wi learn a hard way.

1 Like

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by atiku4President(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.
From the way you write, I think you have a big head and average in height
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sportsolutions2:

Did You Have Any Other Sexual Intercourse With Any Other Lady While She Was Away For NYSC ?

If You Can Respond To This Question in Truth, Then We Can Proceed To Giving You The Best Response For Your Situation

There is nothing like equality in cheating, don't deceive yourself.

When equality in cheating doesn't lead equality in financial responsibility, that's no equality. People like you will learn.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by luminouz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
payaseriy:
Nor go reason those big grama advise o

Okpo na Okpo. For that gal to yarn u that small one, na be say she don over do many tinz wey u nor know.

Imagine how the small boy take Carry her two legs up and dig her leg. Imagine how she take dey scream "baby fuk me harder". And he nor go even spend dime sef... everybody dey chop her free of charge bt na u be the emekpa wey go put her for house

God Forbid

Kai...you are wicked!!! I'm already feeling sad for OP. Shey na person gf dem dig mercilessly like this?
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by DIntegrity: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
You're not compelled to make any choice immediately!

it's clear you're not comfortable with it at all.
No need for explanation or digging deep, end it.

Personally, the reason she gave is nonsense! I won't proceed any further with my intentions.

Nevertheless, it's still your choice.
You choose and live with. Don't choose what you won't be able to live with happily
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by luminouz(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
iwaeda:

The mind is a dangerous thing to over look. It is better you give yourself space to iron things out. Nevertheless, trust her for the honesty to tell you the truth, from her body manner, she didn't enjoy the affair in camp. But if you will always revert to this any time you quarrel, LET HER GO please. Forgive and forget, if you truly want to marry her. grin grin grin
She didn't enjoy the affair bawo?

Una simps dey fall my hand. Have you ever seen any woman that confessed to enjoying her affair after being caught?
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Greattha: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
2 things.

OP, you would always remember this event. Some years down the line, when the realities of marriage hit, she may irritate you so much you would do something stupid...

2. Be prepared to continue this cat and mouse game after marriage....you have a slight argument and she slips and falls onto another man's D because she thinks you no longer love her.

IMO, I don't think she ever valued you at all.

It's better you take the tough decision now than later.
You know what to do.

letstalksense:

Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Gandrova: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
She cheated on you because she never heard from you. And if she truly cares about you, she would have called and asked what happened and why haven't you called. Just mere assumptions that you were dating another person.
Bro, Marriage is a serious commitment or union that shouldn't be toy with.
You haven't gotten to your destination. Allow the hoe to move on pls.
Re: Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? by Gandrova: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Greattha:
2 things.

OP, you would always remember this event. Some years down the line, when the realities of marriage hit, she may irritate you so much you would do something stupid...

2. Be prepared to continue this cat and mouse game after marriage....you have a slight argument and she slips and falls onto another man's D because she thinks you no longer love her.

IMO, I don't think she ever valued you at all.

I's better you take the tough decision now than later.
You know what to do.

most of them think marriage is just mere dating.
Each time he thinks about what she did, he will never be happy.
She is a slut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.