Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! (2089 Views)

This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World / I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by dboY1123(m): 6:01am On Dec 28, 2023
DyingFetus:
You should be a forking king pin with that chem deg if you know what you did actually

I'll appreciate it you can break this down sir.. I want to be anything good in life.
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by dboY1123(m): 6:03am On Dec 28, 2023
talk2hb1:

Can I have her phone number please, lemme calculate both of your valencies. Oniranu Scientists πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”¬ with spiritual wife

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈ
I have modified the post sir
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by dboY1123(m): 6:04am On Dec 28, 2023
Gadafii:
How old are you?

Is that necessary sir? I made the mistake of saying Spiritual wife and I've duly corrected that..
Well I'm btw 25-30! Anything for me sir
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by dboY1123(m): 6:05am On Dec 28, 2023
ikeno:
It's known as coincidence and has nothing to do with spiritual

Thanks, modified!
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by dboY1123(m): 6:06am On Dec 28, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Wahala no go finish!

😭😭😭 I modified the post already.. what would you do if you are in my shoes?
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by dboY1123(m): 6:08am On Dec 28, 2023
DyingFetus:
Get her pregnant and know if she's really yuur soulmate

If you promise to attend the Christening of the child!
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by dboY1123(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2023
Karlifate:
It's all in your head, dude.

The real question is: Is she doing pluses (+) and minuses (-) as you're doing

If yes, she might be.

If no, you already know what to expect.

You girls love to hide their emotions, normal I like the girl, and we usually have great conversations till today.. I am sure if I convince her more she's going to accept.. She's an introvert, hasn't dated more than a guy and maybe haven't known**(U understand?) a guy before.. so she's trying to be very safe and convinced..
I hope you understand sir?
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by araoye19: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2023
after graduating from college with a degree in chemistry, this is what we have here?No research paper,no discovery. Nothing!!!after graduating from college with a degree in chemistry, this is what we have here?No research paper,no discovery. Nothing!!!...
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by talk2hb1(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2023
dboY1123:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈ
I have modified the post sir
Better, na covalent bond you shared with her based on your volumetric analysis
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by Gadafii: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2023
dboY1123:

Is that necessary sir? I made the mistake of saying Spiritual wife and I've duly corrected that..
Well I'm btw 25-30! Anything for me sir
I am much more concerned about the statistics you used to conclude she’s your soul mate, she is from the same state as you, she served in the same state as you bla bla bla

Have you consider medical compatibility, have you considered her worldview about marriage and family, did you consider if she’s going to be submissive and supportive, these are the things that Hoyle matter not if you are both last borns or Christians
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by dboY1123(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2023
talk2hb1:

Better, na covalent bond you shared with her based on your volumetric analysis

How does volumetric analysis relate to Bonding?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by dboY1123(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2023
araoye19:
after graduating from college with a degree in chemistry, this is what we have here?No research paper,no discovery. Nothing!!!after graduating from college with a degree in chemistry, this is what we have here?No research paper,no discovery. Nothing!!!...

Maybe Nigeria is not a place to study such courses sir.. thousands of Lawyers ain't even practising law, how many Mechanical Engineers are practicing? Or even Plant Biologist? Computer Science is long gone talk more of PhysicsπŸ˜‚

We are all doomed!!
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by Silentgroper(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2023
dboY1123:

I'll appreciate it you can break this down sir.. I want to be anything good in life.
grin

What he meant is easy to decode nw ...

Ever seen breaking bad?? The series ..

You know what Walter white does in that movie, yeah, that's what's he's talking about .

Ever heard of Pablo escobar. He wants you to be as popular as him plying his trade ..

Comprende nw

grin grin
Re: Could She Be My Soul mate? I'm Convinced! by talk2hb1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
dboY1123:

How does volumetric analysis relate to Bonding?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Na Two Madt Chemist SituationShip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? / Relationship Advice Needed Please / Sex & Pregnancy Before Marriage Will Cause U To Marry Another Person Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.