Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man (46211 Views)

Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Blake755: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Fear women
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Lincton: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Joseph
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Iceberg3: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
MrCork:

BUt why do IBO women get pregnnnant by other men?(no oofeince) angry
Can you even read the bussshht you typed in your quest to bring tribalism on here?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by sukar886: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
Make the guy wey pregnant her marry her na, maybe na there gateman, women no get shame
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by hkidola00(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
Natbrowny:
Man wants to go ahead with it coz he's having sexuals problem.. Impotency, Low sperm count, ED as well.

Baba wan claim pikin to cover up his sexual flaws.
i ro read this impotency and erectile stuff but it's hard to believe cos I don't understand,you mean there are men that there stuff don't function or stand...never seen that
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
I don't understand, πŸ€”πŸ€” the man want to go ahead
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by obaidan: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
the boy na premium mumu..the fact he still wanted to go ahead his family members and loved ones should go and carry sacrifice on his head, make e for get sense

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by MrCork: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Iceberg3:

Can you even read the bussshht you typed in your quest to bring tribalism on here?

calm down brother its a simple question: I am IBO. People ask why yoruba people do fraud..people ask why hausa people marrrry under age childrens. am simply askin why IBO women enjoy gettin preganant by other IBO men. did i say somtin wrong? its juss a simple question sir. No tribalism here. Baby calm down!!!(no oofeincse) undecided
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by alpharoyalty: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Biggest lie in the world.
Believe social media at your own risk
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
immortalcrown:
Fiction.
Most first born of women don't belong to the husband
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Heffalump(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Why is thing common among Nigerian women? Cheating!
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Sharatan(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Iceberg3:

The asshole is definitely on colos.
He even typed β€œno offenseβ€œ to imply he knows what he’s doing.
Mods please take note.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by akpumping7720(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
immortalcrown:
Fiction.
Says who. Even if this particular one is fiction; you believe it can't happen? Bro if I didn't engage in such I will also believe this is fiction like you. I met her on 2go some years back, the very day we were knacking she told me it was exactly one year she did her introduction, anytime she's going to visit her fiance, she often tells me. We stopped seeing when she was about preparing for her wedding. Bro, forget fiction oooo. Many things dey happen. If you haven't witness it before you will think they are fiction. But all those were in the past sha. Old things have past away.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by ednut1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
It was a mistake
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by ufotunang: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kingosytex:
I wonder the type of mentality women have grin
In Nigeria, no one is putting any pressure on you to make money, why can't you remain pure and chaste?

It's much easier to close one's legs and be chaste than to hustle and make money as a man. Why can't women close their legs? Must you always fornicate?

Men overtly encourage this whorish attitude, they set the trend that these ladies follow. The ladies have absolutely no power because the power of commitment lies with the man. If men set standards of no virginity, no marriage, all the women out there will close their legs and zip up.
.,..na konji cause am πŸ™„
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by iamtardey: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
cathodekazim:
All these cock and bull stories

Space booked

Not everyone is a fan of African magic epic cheesy
telemundo fan? cool
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by iamtardey: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
Adakintroy:
Enough.

Women cheat..men cheat.. Its what it is. Get over it. None is better than the other. Both are humans.
undecided
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by ufotunang: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kingosytex:
I wonder the type of mentality women have grin
In Nigeria, no one is putting any pressure on you to make money, why can't you remain pure and chaste?

It's much easier to close one's legs and be chaste than to hustle and make money as a man. Why can't women close their legs? Must you always fornicate?

Men overtly encourage this whorish attitude, they set the trend that these ladies follow. The ladies have absolutely no power because the power of commitment lies with the man. If men set standards of no virginity, no marriage, all the women out there will close their legs and zip up.
... many ladies lack self discipline, self control ...find it difficult to control their sexual urge and men also
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by ShangTsung000: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
MrCork:

BUt why do IBO women get pregnnnant by other men?(no oofeince) angry

IYOO..

MODS I think it's high time you guys start banning nuisance like this.

What really brought the calling of Igbo tribe here?

ONYE ANWULU!!!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Antoeni(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
Men Wey Mumu Still Plenty
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by equity1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chimezie198:
He wanted to go ahead with the wedding but his family said no.

Some guys get mind oo
If he has wanted to go ahead with the wedding, it should have been a secret between him and the wife. This is not something that supposed to make public.
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Antoeni(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
The Evil And Atrocities Women Commit These Days Shocks And Frighten The Devil
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by gawu1: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nothing Emeka no go see for chemist. grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by MrCork: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
ShangTsung000:

IYOO..

MODS I think it's high time you guys start banning nuisance like this.

What really brought the calling of Igbo tribe here?

ONYE ANWULU!!!

why are u people so tribalistic & allways bring IBO people into every story. I am IBO & I simply ask simple question. People ask why Yoruba people are all ways doin Yahoo yahoo...people ask why hausa people are allways marrrying underage women..I simply ask why IBO women enjoy beein pregnant by other IBO men. its just a simple question sir so Baby, calm down, calm down, your story e put our heart for lockdown!!!(no oofeincse) angry
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by elmarafa20: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
How match go start 1-0 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's the hand work of the XπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

So please when you lost your X don't go about looking for it even if your maths teacher asked you to find it 😜😜😜😜😜
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by badboyTee(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
Things that never happened
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by bentenny(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
Waooooh grin grin
Eleyi gidigan
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by kabius(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
Wait ooo people have gone real sour. So the issue of a man marrying a woman pregnant for another man is now likened to the story of Christ. Hmmm naija make una fear God.
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by jamesversion: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
akpumping7720:

Says who. Even if this particular one is fiction; you believe it can't happen? Bro if I didn't engage in such I will also believe this is fiction like you. I met her on 2go some years back, the very day we were knacking she told me it was exactly one year she did her introduction, anytime she's going to visit her fiance, she often tells me. We stopped seeing when she was about preparing for her wedding. Bro, forget fiction oooo. Many things dey happen. If you haven't witness it before you will think they are fiction. But all those were in the past sha. Old things have past away.

A lady is married to another man with my child. For real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Why Sex Should Be After Marriage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.