Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man (46210 Views)

Wedding Called Off Due To Incompatible Genotype (Photo) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / Happy Dwarf Groom Rock His Unhappy Tall Bride, Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by omooba969(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
X lies grin
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by DeepSight(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kingosytex:
I wonder the type of mentality women have grin
In Nigeria, no one is putting any pressure on you to make money, why can't you remain pure and chaste?

It's much easier to close one's legs and be chaste than to hustle and make money as a man. Why can't women close their legs? Must you always fornicate?

Men overtly encourage this whorish attitude, they set the trend that these ladies follow. The ladies have absolutely no power because the power of commitment lies with the man. If men set standards of no virginity, no marriage, all the women out there will close their legs and zip up.

This is rubbish Mr. Deeper Life. Sex is natural.
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by streetsoldier1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Someone should codedly send me the house address of that man make i gather boys go give am better beating so that his brain go start to dey function

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Collinsville5: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chimezie198:
He wanted to go ahead with the wedding but his family said no.

Some guys get mind oo

As he never see woman before nah.
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Kingosytex(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
DeepSight:

This is rubbish Mr. Deeper Life. Sex is natural.

Can you highlight where I said sex was unnatural?
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by DeepSight(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kingosytex:

Can you highlight where I said sex was unnatural?

Sex at any time of adult life with or without marriage is natural.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by pek(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
I love reading fiction.
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by pek(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
MrCork:

calm down brother its a simple question: I am IBO. People ask why yoruba people do fraud..people ask why hausa people marrrry under age childrens. am simply askin why IBO women enjoy gettin preganant by other IBO men. did i say somtin wrong? its juss a simple question sir. No tribalism here. Baby calm down!!!(no oofeincse) undecided
Obviously you are not Igbo!
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by akpumping7720(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
jamesversion:

A lady is married to another man with my child. For real.
Yet one person say this story is fiction.
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by akpumping7720(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
badboyTee:
Things that never happened
So you believe such can never happen? Waooooo. So many youngies here!
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by MrCork: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
pek:
Obviously you are not Igbo!

how? of course i am IBO. i juss finish eatin nkwobi sir!!(no oofenese) smiley
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by cardoctor(m): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Oh dear. He's getting jara as well. Wowww
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Dybala11(m): 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Natbrowny:
Man wants to go ahead with it coz he's having sexuals problem.. Impotency, Low sperm count, ED as well.

Baba wan claim pikin to cover up his sexual flaws.
It might not be so o. I know of the case of a girl that got impregnated by one guy who refused to wed her but agreed to take responsibility for the child, that same girl got married to a close friend of the guy within a year of her childbirth. Apparently, the friend been dey eye the girl before, while the guy gave his blessings since he doesn't want the girl. The scenario still sounds strange to me till date, very weird something.
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Integrafamoo: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2023
Chimezie198:

Some guys get mind oo
He might want to disgrace her in a bigger form

1 Like

Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Thegamingorca(m): 12:43am On Dec 29, 2023
grin
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Thegamingorca(m): 12:43am On Dec 29, 2023
For this economy?
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by luminouz(m): 1:01am On Dec 29, 2023
Chimezie198:

Some guys get mind oo
MUMU SIMP!

Kai, simps make me mad
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by FireUpNow(m): 1:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Social media fiction
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by placeofallure(f): 1:49am On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
In Nigeria, no one is putting any pressure on you to make money, why can't you remain pure and chaste?

It's much easier to close one's legs and be chaste than to hustle and make money as a man. Why can't women close their legs? Must you always fornicate?

Men overtly encourage this whorish attitude, they set the trend that these ladies follow. The ladies have absolutely no power because the power of commitment lies with the man. If men set standards of no virginity, no marriage, all the women out there will close their legs and zip up.

Ó sọ̀rọ̀ bíi Atọ̀ọ́lé, ó sọ̀rọ̀ bíi Òpònú!

While I don't condone sleeping around under any guise, some women do it because they are actually pressured to provide. In many homes in Nigeria, women are co-breadwinners or sole breadwinners. Some can't think of another way than to exchange sex for Goodwill.
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:59am On Dec 29, 2023
Fake story.
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by onuman: 2:04am On Dec 29, 2023
Natbrowny:
Man wants to go ahead with it coz he's having sexuals problem.. Impotency, Low sperm count, ED as well.

That's it. Some impotent men even shop far and wide for pregnant girl to marry.
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Trophy12: 3:05am On Dec 29, 2023
immortalcrown:
Fiction!

Things like that happen a lot. Even worse things happen. But this particular one is likely a fiction to grow traffic. Examine how it is written and presented.
u get sense
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Tzar(m): 4:00am On Dec 29, 2023
A lot of men are mumu like this. Simps everywhere!
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by dkidd: 5:11am On Dec 29, 2023
akpumping7720:

Says who. Even if this particular one is fiction; you believe it can't happen? Bro if I didn't engage in such I will also believe this is fiction like you. I met her on 2go some years back, the very day we were knacking she told me it was exactly one year she did her introduction, anytime she's going to visit her fiance, she often tells me. We stopped seeing when she was about preparing for her wedding. Bro, forget fiction oooo. Many things dey happen. If you haven't witness it before you will think they are fiction. But all those were in the past sha. Old things have past away.
Don't mind him. It's the reason i never take any girl serious that says if u haven't paid on my head or marry me don't exoect me to perform wifely duties. It includes loyalty just that they will not spell it out but if u have ears to hear u will understand what they truly mean. Wetin she no get now shebi na ring or rites go make her get am as character? Imagine that ur knacking partner go say she wan loyal because of ring 😆 when we both know she cannot commit and can still be fvcked with her wedding ring on
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Balistic4: 5:58am On Dec 29, 2023
Scarrr:
Man like @Balistic4 wey dey wash his wife payint...

Simps😂😂
Someone that has absolutely nothing to his name, not even simp is going about barking like a rabid dog that it is. Like I told you earlier, I will do more than that for my sweet wife, can anyone do anything good to you? Absolutely not choi!!! A professional troll wants to feel important grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Fhowe: 6:02am On Dec 29, 2023
Natbrowny:

why throw the man under the bus ,whats the point agreeing to marry someone and getting pregnant for another .It only shows how manipulative the lady is and how lose she is
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by dmxnairaland(m): 6:08am On Dec 29, 2023
streetsoldier1:
Someone should codedly send me the house address of that man make i gather boys go give am better beating so that his brain go start to dey function

Go and beat him up by yourself na. Why do you need to gather boys?

You can't fight one on one, man to man?

Coward
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Tunde835(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2023
Kingosytex:

You're so right. I'm tired of simps always crashing the standards.
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Kobicove(m): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2023
Twitter fake story!
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by Edenogie: 6:37am On Dec 29, 2023
Nicepoker:
The man is under a spell.
bitter truth
Re: Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man by israelmao(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2023
Please it's total desecration to associate Virgin Mary and Joseph with unholy and illicit sex.Remember,it's a terrible thing to fall into the hands of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Why Sex Should Be After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.