Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) (48670 Views)

Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by dkidd: 8:51pm On Jan 23
Dougad:
I laughed so hard reading this so tey chest don dey pain me.

But on a serious note,

I remember when I was 14, I overheard a woman advising a girl in her twenties to lay curses on the guy who just jilted her. Like she was very adamant on the girl swearing and how God would honor it cos she's in the right.

Four months later, this woman giving the advice who was barely 40 got sick and died on the hospital bed leaving two kids behind with no father. I no know wetin dey give people delusions say na dem get access to God pass or na there get authority to dey pronojnce foul words
Them go die saraa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.