Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc (18632 Views)

I Finally Bought A Motorcycle From My NYSC Savings / Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Konjiboii: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
You go wet your prick tire no worry. Abuja girls dey like outsiders prick since you never know the jerk.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Hezzyluv: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
obeleking:
Hi
I based in Abj before, buh will advise you search for accommodation in these areas
Wuse2
Garki
Area 3
Maitama
Asokoro

Based on security and connect.

He said he has 2.5m looking for 2bedroom, you're mentioning @bold

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by atiku4President(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
One man village is recommended. It's the heart of the city
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Bendeco2020: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
ishayaauta:

Life camp is a bit high if he wants to stay there, 2beds are now going for 3m instead of the normal 2m-2.5m
Yeah, the issue is the rent

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Johnson225(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Abuja peeps everywhere in this thread... Abeg make person open thread for we makoko residents

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by sslcrypt: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nice2023:

Move to kubwa arab road.

Enjoy constant light...

No he should move to 2/2 yellow page
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by tochez24(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
Finally, I've decided to do my Nysc. Hurray!!. I've been scheduled to camp at Nysc camp at kubwa and I plan to relocate and stay there hopefully for a while.

I base in Enugu, independence layout which the heart of Enugu, I also need a place that is in the heart of Abuja but with constant or at least 20hrs of electricity. But not too expensive too

Before you say I may no afford rent, I can, I don't want to go into details but, I can do 2.5m for 1bedroom depending on how clean or 2bedroom apartment for a year.

Some people has said Gwarimpa, but do they have electricity?

Abeg help a corper

You're going for service in Abuja and you're budgeting 2.5M for house rent alone An amount that could change the life of an average serious NIGERIAN⚠️

Better hold whoever that's funding your lifestyle very tight o to continue after serving, because after NYSC.... You will receive the big shocker⚡ of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
cheesy cheesy

Gwarimpa first avenue is sure plug for you...

I dey leave in rural area, but my laundry is in gwarimpa, mostly I enjoy constant light... cheesy cheesy

Oga corper you don't have to stress yoursef for your laundry, we can take cares of that for you wit jux a pocket friendly rates and very neat packaging compares to what you get anywhere.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Oladeleenoch: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dey play, you want to serve for just a year and you want to rent apartment for 2.5m.
How much is your alawee in a year? Did you even get plans for your life after service, e be like say your brain dey your foot 👣
Make the one year finished you go explain tired
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by TheOldGods: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Elvis506:
I live in Kubwa. Like someone said, Arab road is better. We can connect if you don't mind
yeah let's connect. Send me your email
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by TheOldGods: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
Badguy77:
I live in kubwa not far from nysc camp we can link up let's get you a place.. Email me
your email?
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by TheOldGods: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Oladeleenoch:
Dey play, you want to serve for just a year and you want to rent apartment for 2.5m.
How much is your alawee in a year? Did you even get plans for your life after service, e be like say your brain dey your foot 👣
Make the one year finished you go explain tired
I fit dash you the alawee, I no need am. It is beneath me

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
do you mind if we connect?

Apo is isn’t in the ‘heart’ of town but it’s in town. Life Camp and Katampe Ext are also good places to live but I’ll pick Apo any day anytime due to its serenity, electricity supply and proximity to ‘town’. Avoid Kubwa, the early morning traffic will kill you. If you settle for Apo please don’t go towards mechanic village o, don’t say you weren’t warned.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Arisenews2: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
what's rent there like? Do high profile people also live there?

It’s not in the city centre! A Suburb
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by kristian98(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
Chasito:
Where u Wan see steady light for Abuja? grin
Abuja light is sha better than most parts of Nigeria
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Nefort: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
ecolime:
Problem with kids seeing money for the first time. You are suffering from poverty of the mind.
Your comment is not necessary. Do you actually know his or her full background? What makes you think the poster doesn't earn good income?

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by kristian98(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
I fit dash you the alawee, I no need am. It is beneath me
Abeg dash me boss
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Icrave4u: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Why is this here? Sometimes the owner of this site just push some unreasonable topics to front page.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ATkirk(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
Finally, I've decided to do my Nysc. Hurray!!. I've been scheduled to camp at Nysc camp at kubwa and I plan to relocate and stay there hopefully for a while.

I base in Enugu, independence layout which the heart of Enugu, I also need a place that is in the heart of Abuja but with constant or at least 20hrs of electricity. But not too expensive too

Before you say I may no afford rent, I can, I don't want to go into details but, I can do 2.5m for 1bedroom depending on how clean or 2bedroom apartment for a year.

Abeg help a corper

Chief I stay at Gwarinpa, and yes there is one bedroom at Dantata Estate. New building for 1.5m a year
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by dbestcno(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:

Abeg help a corper

If your PPA is in wuse, area 1 or maitama I will suggest u settle at dape or idukarmo. It's a bit local but it's affordable and almost 24hrs electricity.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by TheOldGods: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Apo is isn’t in the ‘heart’ of town but it’s in town. Life Camp and Katampe Ext are also good places to live but I’ll pick Apo any day anytime due to its serenity, electricity supply and proximity to ‘town’. Avoid Kubwa, the early morning traffic will kill you. If you settle for Apo please don’t go towards mechanic village o, don’t say you weren’t warned.
please, which places are in town?
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by folake4u(f): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:

Abeg help a corper

@ there's no batch currently in camp, so how are you scheduled?

If you intend moving to Abuja for Nysc, it is better you wait till after camp and when you've been posted to your PPA, you can then choose choice locations according to your budget.

That said:
For your budget:
-Maitama.
-Asokoro.
-Citec Estate.
-Life camp.
-Guzape.
-Wuye.
-Garki.
-Katampe Extension.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by TheOldGods: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
folake4u:

@ there's no batch currently in camp, so how are you scheduled?

If you intend moving to Abuja for Nysc, it is better you wait till after camp and when you've been posted to your PPA, you can then choose choice locations according to your budget.
I mean I am going to be serving the next badge this January.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by TheOldGods: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
folake4u:

That said:
For your budget:
-Maitama.
-Asokoro.
-Citec Estate.
-Life camp.
-Guzape.
-Wuye.
no I'm planning ahead cause I want to work my PPA to town.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by folake4u(f): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
I mean I am going to be serving the next badge this January.

Oh okay.

Check my comment again. I have written locations for your budget.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by TheOldGods: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
dbestcno:

If your PPA is in wuse, area 1 or maitama I will suggest u settle at dape or idukarmo. It's a bit local but it's affordable and almost 24hrs electricity.
I am allergic to local things
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by TheOldGods: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
folake4u:

Oh okay.

Check my comment again. I have written locations for your budget.
please can you help me and stream the cities that are in town? I want to know the actual cities that are the town or in Fct?
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by shaye007(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
I will advise you stay in Garki , Wuse zones , you can easily access anywhere in town and also there’s constant water . You can consider Apo Nepa too
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by VIKTO83(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
With the way he/she sounds I sense those online people.
If u want to be a big boy I think u should only be concerned with Internet connection and not electricity.
U should be able to afford petrol or solar...so don't come here thinking we are all todlers.
By d time I was in UNN 2002 my zero account was pegged between 3m at least with Equity bank.
So don't come here posing like u have something.
We learnt what zenith bank shares meant by that time with our money ooo no be our papa own.
So get a life boy.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by folake4u(f): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
please can you help me and stream the cities that are in town? I want to know the actual cities that are the town or in Fct?

The places I mentioned are in town.

I would have added Kubwa Arab Road but the traffic in the morning and evening is crazyyyyyy.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Innobee99(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
what's rent there like? Do high profile people also live there?
U wan do hook up? Come plain pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise / Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly / Wike Builds 500 Capacity Auditorium For NYSC In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.