Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc (18628 Views)

I Finally Bought A Motorcycle From My NYSC Savings / Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by danthamccoy(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2023
sleek214:

Gwarimpa does not have light. Apo is better,
This is false. I live in Gwarinpa, btw.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Debyider: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2023
It will favor you
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by danthamccoy(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2023
tochez24:

You're going for service in Abuja and you're budgeting 2.5M for house rent alone An amount that could change the life of an average serious NIGERIAN⚠️

Better hold whoever that's funding your lifestyle very tight o to continue after serving, because after NYSC.... You will receive the big shocker⚡ of your life.
What a weird comment. You think everyone faces the same reality as you do?
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2023
minister's hill, 25 Hours light...
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ogododo: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2023
TheOldGods:
Finally, I've decided to do my Nysc. Hurray!!. I've been scheduled to camp at Nysc camp at kubwa and I plan to relocate and stay there hopefully for a while.

I base in Enugu, independence layout which the heart of Enugu, I also need a place that is in the heart of Abuja but with constant or at least 20hrs of electricity. But not too expensive too

Before you say I may no afford rent, I can, I don't want to go into details but, I can do 2.5m for 1bedroom depending on how clean or 2bedroom apartment for a year.

Some people has said Gwarimpa, but do they have electricity?

Abeg help a corper
U no fear kidnappers, u dey expose your worth. Anyways u be youth.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Blitzking: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2023
Mckeni007:
Since you are not budgeting with your tatitiri k make I waka pass, the worst thing that can happen to any Nigerian graduate is to serve in Abuja with tatitiri k allawee
Church rat go dey do thanksgiving fr where op dey if na tatitiri k allawee he dey depend on.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Kobicove(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2023
nedekid:
Why do folks say "i base in"?
Can any master of English language confirm it is proper?

It is not proper!

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by danthamccoy(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2023
VIKTO83:
With the way he/she sounds I sense those online people.
If u want to be a big boy I think u should only be concerned with Internet connection and not electricity.
U should be able to afford petrol or solar...so don't come here thinking we are all todlers.
By d time I was in UNN 2002 my zero account was pegged between 3m at least with Equity bank.
So don't come here posing like u have something.
We learnt what zenith bank shares meant by that time with our money ooo no be our papa own.
So get a life boy.
Another silly comment. I enjoy at least 18 to 22 hours of light per day. It doesn't matter that I can afford fuel, I'd never move to another area with less power on average. Why would I swap that for the cost of solar, generator noise and the other inconveniences that come with poor power supply? Is it so difficult to wrap your head around?
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Coolcat001: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2023
You choice of location to stay depend PPA location and the part time job you want to be doing. Speed your 2m wisely and thank me later. I will suggest you get a self contain
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Ladyauthentic(f): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2023
Mabushi is your best bet. It's in the heart of town. They have 20 to 23 hr power supply. 2.5 will get you a two bedroom flat. Secured too.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by tochez24(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2023
danthamccoy:

What a weird comment. You think everyone faces the same reality as you do?

Everyone faces the same reality bro.... The difference is that some are well prepared for it♂️

You think life as an undergraduate is same with a graduate??🙄

After service, most people that listens to your financial demands will start avoiding if you keep requesting for cash.. it's because at this time they expect you to start making your own cash.

My point is simple, he should prepare for life after service too... Because he's about to receive a shocker⚡
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by danthamccoy(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2023
Chasito:
Where u Wan see steady light for Abuja? grin
You sure say na Abuja you dey so? Cos I don't understand this comment.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by danthamccoy(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2023
tochez24:

Everyone faces the same reality bro.... The difference is that some are well prepared for it♂️

You think life as an undergraduate is same with a graduate??🙄

After service, most people that listens to your financial demands will start avoiding if you keep requesting for cash.. it's because at this time they expect you to start making your own cash.

My point is simple, he should prepare for life after service too... Because he's about to receive a shocker⚡
You're wrong. If you honestly think everyone faces the same reality, you have your head buried in the sand.
The reality of life is that there are the haves and the have nots. And various levels between that.
Some people never have to worry about the things you worry about and some people wish they have what you take for granted.
Stop projecting your reality on others. On one hand, you may be right. On the other, this person may have been born into wealth or has grown rich and can afford that lifestyle.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by chitheo(f): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2023
Chasito:
Where u Wan see steady light for Abuja? grin

There is steady light where I stay.
For the past one week they have not taken the light for a total of one hour.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by VerifiedGadgets: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2023
TheOldGods:
Finally, I've decided to do my Nysc. Hurray!!. I've been scheduled to camp at Nysc camp at kubwa and I plan to relocate and stay there hopefully for a while.

I base in Enugu, independence layout which the heart of Enugu, I also need a place that is in the heart of Abuja but with constant or at least 20hrs of electricity. But not too expensive too

Before you say I may no afford rent, I can, I don't want to go into details but, I can do 2.5m for 1bedroom depending on how clean or 2bedroom apartment for a year.

Abeg help a corper

If u want good lifting neighbours Stay in:
1. Games village.
2. Kubwa.
3. Dawaki (close to celebrity camp 20mins from here)
4. Sun city.
5. Life camp( white neighbours)
6. Etc...

And u may/must have PowerBank in Abuja even politicians uses power banks inside their cars, call and expect dispatch man at Ur doorstep (Verified Gadgets).
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by NAC1666: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2023
TheOldGods:

Abeg help a corper
Come to kubwa by across across
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by bamguy: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2023
Best of luck
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ruffg(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2023
2.5m you can rent the center of the center of the town of Abuja
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by BEDEIKE(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2023
Kubwa Arab road has more light than aso rock, housing is cheap too, u can stay with me for a while then get Ur own place. U welcome to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by DDIA: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2023
sleek214:

Gwarimpa does not have light. Apo is better,
Gwarimpa / mboro area don show some of us shege for light matter 😡
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by DDIA: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2023
TheOldGods:
Who lives in abj?
Moi
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by DDIA: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2023
ecolime:
Problem with kids seeing money for the first time. You are suffering from poverty of the mind.
I think you are trying to cut his coat according to your size. cool

So if he lives by the river, he should still wash his clothes with spittle.

Did he tell you he was struggling, suffering and smiling?
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by adecz: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2023
This your English tho .......

...... And you say you be graduate 🎓 🤔🤔🤔
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by SmartyPants(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2023
nedekid:
Why do folks say "i base in"?
Can any master of English language confirm it is proper?

Of course it's not but very few Nigerians speak decent English so let it be.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by DDIA: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2023
DFERENCE:
Hope you have more than your NYSC allowee if not you will see shege in different colors
Person wey wan rent house 2.5 million?

Sometimes i wonder what you people comprehend after reading. Or maybe you don’t read at all.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by FLYFIRE(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2023
This is what social media has done to children of today. @OP you are an Idiot. Of all places it is a faceless platform that you have decided to put yourself for sale. Do you know what your parents are going through just to give you a good life they may not have had. When they kidnap you, one of them will die because of your stupidity...ONYE ALA. You better pray for sense & I hope you dont call anyone sending numbers to you before you put your innocent hard working parents in trouble. Come early, stay in a hotel & visit your state liaison office for help with contacting reputable agents.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by SmartyPants(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2023
Jamie1000:

800k-1.2m ... if you wish to go further away from town, like 1 hour drive away. it drops to 500k-800k

Are you talking about Nassarrawa? The federal capital territory is not so large like that na. Anywhere one hour away one is already approaching Kogi, Nassarrawa or Niger depending on the direction.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by DDIA: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2023
obeleking:
Hi
I based in Abj before, buh will advise you search for accommodation in these areas
Wuse2
Garki
Area 3
Maitama
Asokoro
Based on security and connect.
Where you live in Abuja doesn’t guarantee connect. Except maybe the shorter proximity to connect.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by DDIA: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2023
Bintdawood:
2.5 mili wetin?
Are you wet and dripping already? shocked
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Jamie1000: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2023
SmartyPants:

Are you talking about Nassarrawa? The federal capital territory is not so large like that na. Anywhere one hour away one is already approaching Kogi, Nassarrawa or Niger depending on the direction.

It means you haven't travelled round the 6 Area council in Abj. Some part of Nasarawa like Maraba, masaka, abacha road is even closer to Abj Town than many parts of Abj like

Deidei
Kuje
Gwagwalada
Abaji
Bwari
Orozo
Karshi
Theses places are up to.1 hour drive to CBD
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by SmartyPants(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2023
Jamie1000:

Some part of Nasarawa like Maraba, masaka, abacha road is even closer to Abj Town than many parts of Abj like

Deidei
Kuje
Gwagwalada
Abaji
Bwari

Theses places are up to.1 hour drive to CBD

Okay I get, but to me these places are just the same as living in Nassarrawa/Niger/Kogi and a one bedroom in Bwari or Kuje can't be 500 - 800k. The finest one bedroom in Bwari won't go for more than 450 so I was wondering why you said 500 - 800 and where that could possibly be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise / Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly / Wike Builds 500 Capacity Auditorium For NYSC In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.