Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc (18640 Views)

I Finally Bought A Motorcycle From My NYSC Savings / Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by akimeo(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2023
Look out for asokoro district and maitama. I base in Abuja.i’m a solar System Engineer. Trust me
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Maliqcious: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2023
A joke boy…Imagine a guy who can afford a 2.5m per year house don’t know ABJ… I think you are mad
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by akimeo(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2023
Hit me up for your solar system design; simulation; sizing and installations. I work nationwide. But base in Abuja; so much available for Nairalander Abuja connects: 09069384657!!! Corper, just do a 1KVA System to manage in an average place in Abuja. Housing is damn expensive here.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by BCASH(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2023
There is 20hours constant light at Army Estate Kubwa. When you re ready let me know

TheOldGods:
Finally, I've decided to do my Nysc. Hurray!!. I've been scheduled to camp at Nysc camp at kubwa and I plan to relocate and stay there hopefully for a while.

I base in Enugu, independence layout which the heart of Enugu, I also need a place that is in the heart of Abuja but with constant or at least 20hrs of electricity. But not too expensive too

Before you say I may no afford rent, I can, I don't want to go into details but, I can do 2.5m for 1bedroom depending on how clean or 2bedroom apartment for a year.

Some people has said Gwarimpa, but do they have electricity?

Abeg help a corper
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Eagba(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2023
folake4u:

@ there's no batch currently in camp, so how are you scheduled?

If you intend moving to Abuja for Nysc, it is better you wait till after camp and when you've been posted to your PPA, you can then choose choice locations according to your budget.

That said:
For your budget:
-Maitama.
-Asokoro.
-Citec Estate.
-Life camp.
-Guzape.
-Wuye.
-Garki.
-Katampe Extension.
From dairy, can farmers issue a class action lawsuits against Nigeria government for failure to protect against herdsmen
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by TheOldGods: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2023
BEDEIKE:
Kubwa Arab road has more light than aso rock, housing is cheap too, u can stay with me for a while then get Ur own place. U welcome to Abuja
thank you. Which side are you staying?
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by TheOldGods: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2023
FLYFIRE:
This is what social media has done to children of today. @OP you are an Idiot. Of all places it is a faceless platform that you have decided to put yourself for sale. Do you know what your parents are going through just to give you a good life they may not have had. When they kidnap you, one of them will die because of your stupidity...ONYE ALA. You better pray for sense & I hope you dont call anyone sending numbers to you before you put your innocent hard working parents in trouble. Come early, stay in a hotel & visit your state liaison office for help with contacting reputable agents.
thank you. But you don't have to insult to pass your message across
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2023
TheOldGods:
Finally, I've decided to do my Nysc. Hurray!!. I've been scheduled to camp at Nysc camp at kubwa and I plan to relocate and stay there hopefully for a while.

I base in Enugu, independence layout which the heart of Enugu, I also need a place that is in the heart of Abuja but with constant or at least 20hrs of electricity. But not too expensive too

Before you say I may no afford rent, I can, I don't want to go into details but, I can do 2.5m for 1bedroom depending on how clean or 2bedroom apartment for a year.

Abeg help a corper

Hi, I live in Abuja and I’m into real estate but I don’t really do rent however I can help you out.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by DFERENCE: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
DDIA:

Person wey wan rent house 2.5 million?

Sometimes I wonder what you people comprehend after reading. Or maybe you don’t read at all.

The fact that you think you are smarter is funny, what does 2.5 million for rent have to do with his cost of daily living?

I pray you never appear before a court of law or give statements

Pay attention to details

You assume he has 2.5 million for rent and another source of income and yet my assumption that can be accepted as presumption of his source of daily living is voided by you when it is established that #33000 as a fact is his NYSC allowance and presumably his main source of income for the service year.

"I hope" in reference meaning "a feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen" as I have stated meaning "I don't affirm that he does not have money but expect he does so in reference to the assumed 2.5million he has so " he doesn't see shege in different colors"

Hopefully you are not an idiot so I will assume you understand the concept of assumption because it cannot be admissible as fact

Plus na whining, just to have fun and waste time i have plenty of. So chill but if you still wan drag i get time
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Qurungu: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
Gwarimpa no get light o! Try Jabi, Utako or certain areas of Kubwa (like FO1, Arab Road, Army Estate).

Someone suggested Mubushi. It makes sense because it may offer you proximity to your PPA.

Kubwa/Gwarimpa might be considered as a bit far from the centre (15 to 25km from the centre).
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Jamie1000: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
SmartyPants:

Okay I get, but to me these places are just the same as living in Nassarrawa/Niger/Kogi and a one bedroom in Bwari or Kuje can't be 500 - 800k. The finest one bedroom in Bwari won't go for more than 450 so I was wondering why you said 500 - 800 and where that could possibly be.

Bwari might be cheaper.
But, In kuje, Abacha road, Deidei. If you get standard 1 bed with POp and two toilets for 500k it will be too far from the main road . This places thier prices increased as city rent increased. Thier standard has increased to 500k, some 600k. Infact in Abacha road now it's 700k for a standard 1bed
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by DDIA: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
DFERENCE:

The fact that you think you are smarter is funny, what does 2.5 million for rent have to do with his cost of daily living?

I pray you never appear before a court of law or give statements

Pay attention to details

You assume he has 2.5 million for rent and another source of income and yet my assumption that can be accepted as presumption of his source of daily living is voided by you when it is established that #33000 as a fact is his NYSC allowance and presumably his main source of income for the service year.

"I hope" in reference meaning "a feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen" as I have stated meaning "I don't affirm that he does not have money but expect he does so in reference to the assumed 2.5million he has so " he doesn't see shege in different colors"

Hopefully you are not an idiot so I will assume you understand the concept of assumption because it cannot be admissible as fact

Plus na whining, just to have fun and waste time i have plenty of. So chill but if you still wan drag i get time

Successfully wasted your time to write what I didn’t read. grin

Abeg summarize the long looking epistle. grin

E pain am. grin
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by GeneralB: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
I stay in Abj too, Maitama Extension precisely, our Light is stable, On an average we get 21hrs of constant power supply, 2 bedroom apartment 1.2m
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Chidexthebest: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
TheOldGods:
My fellow 042 and independence layout nigga. Abj is cool sha, I relocated to there in 2021 for nysc. Asokoro, garki, wuse, wuye and jabi are cool places that you can stay
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Mizrock: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
There light in kubwa, I live in kubwa. U can choose to get a good apartment in Arab road or phase 2/2 or some parts of PW. Light is constant in these areas n it isn't too far from town.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Paperbag(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
TheOldGods:

Abeg help a corper

You will end up regretting being in abuja..
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by DFERENCE: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
DDIA:

People are currently whistling at your mum right now on the road

How much does she charge or take home after negotiation of price on average? grin

Less than your sister
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by folake4u(f): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Eagba:

From dairy, can farmers issue a class action lawsuits against Nigeria government for failure to protect against herdsmen

Hi there.

Such class action will fail.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by DDIA: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
DFERENCE:

Less than your sister
grin even if I had one, she won’t be like your female family members grin

Sorry ehn! grin
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Eagba(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
folake4u:

Hi there.

Such class action will fail.
Ok thanks. How I wish it won't, so we can sit up as a people.
Flakky please can you explain to an engineering student (me) why it will fail.
But if you ain't ok with these questions, you can let it slide.
Thanks plenty
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by jimcaddy(m): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Only in Nigeria will a corper be posted to another state and be asked to look for money elsewhere to rent an apartment. No provision for accommodation, yet they say NYSC is "fostering unity". I just laugh.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Darkandhandsom(m): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2023
The Op na mumu..

You come online to show yourself.

People wey dey chop the money no dey show face ooo.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Dshocker(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2023
ecolime:
Problem with kids seeing money for the first time. You are suffering from poverty of the mind.

Guy rest, you don't know him.

Only in Nigeria, poor man is advising a rich man.

People that pay as much as N70m on rent in Banana Island & Maitama aren't fools.

80 chances of you climbing the social ladder comes from the help of money, while the remaining 20% got it by chance/luck.

To join ikoyi club, their form is somewhere around N10m, the money is not the issue, but those that will sign a guarantee form, because to join, you need the recommendation of 3 existing members.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by folake4u(f): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2023
Eagba:

Ok thanks. How I wish it won't, so we can sit up as a people.
Flakky please can you explain to an engineering student (me) why it will fail.
But if you ain't ok with these questions, you can let it slide.
Thanks plenty

Hi again.

There's no cause of action in this case. It is not incumbent on the government to protect farmers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise / Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly / Wike Builds 500 Capacity Auditorium For NYSC In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.