Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc (18634 Views)

I Finally Bought A Motorcycle From My NYSC Savings / Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by TheOldGods: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
folake4u:

The places I mentioned are in town.

I would have added Kubwa Arab Road but the traffic in the morning and evening is crazyyyyyy.
okay. So I work from home, I don't think traffic will be a huge problem for me. I also have my own car too. Thanks for your contribution. If you are single, maybe we can connect too. I'm not looking for a relationship but it's good to have some few friends when I move into a new area.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by TheOldGods: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
Innobee99:
U wan do hook up? Come plain pls
grin grin grin yes my oga, na hook-up, I need sugar mummy
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by folake4u(f): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
okay. So I work from home, I don't think traffic will be a huge problem for me. I also have my own car too. Thanks for your contribution. If you are single, maybe we can connect too. I'm not looking for a relationship but it's good to have some few friends when I move into a new area.

Okay, since traffic isn't a big deal, you are good to go.

I'm not looking for any connection though, but I'm glad I could help. kiss
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ellizy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
Finally, I've decided to do my Nysc. Hurray!!. I've been scheduled to camp at Nysc camp at kubwa and I plan to relocate and stay there hopefully for a while.

I base in Enugu, independence layout which the heart of Enugu, I also need a place that is in the heart of Abuja but with constant or at least 20hrs of electricity. But not too expensive too

Before you say I may no afford rent, I can, I don't want to go into details but, I can do 2.5m for 1bedroom depending on how clean or 2bedroom apartment for a year.

Some people has said Gwarimpa, but do they have electricity?

Abeg help a corper
I stay in Abuja. I can't guarantee steady power supply even in asokoro or maitama...
I build inverter at a very cheap rate
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Ladymillion(f): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nice2023:

Move to kubwa arab road.

Enjoy constant light...
hmmm, he won't like the environment compared to where he is coming from, I be 042
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ButterBerry: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
I CAN INSTALL SOLAR FOR YOU FOR CONSTANT LIGHT.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by dreamxhaser: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:

Boss na upwork or Fiverr?
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ICEWIN: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
Chasito:
Where u Wan see steady light for Abuja? grin
MANY PLACES GET STABLE LIGHT FOR ABUJA,NA YOU DEY OUTSIDE
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Antai123(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Gwarinpa does have light, Queens Estate precisely, it has a serene environment, quite and calm. Free from noise pollution.
That's where I have been since 2018 when I got my posting letter for NYSC.
Congratulations, u will enjoy Kubwa Camp!.
I really enjoy that camp... U will meet Miss Jackson, she goes with her favourite slogan... "Are u kidding me right now?"...

U will miss balama our former state coordinator that year, that man made camp lively back to back... But with Jackson u are good!

Congratulations once more!
TheOldGods:
Finally, I've decided to do my Nysc. Hurray!!. I've been scheduled to camp at Nysc camp at kubwa and I plan to relocate and stay there hopefully for a while.

I base in Enugu, independence layout which the heart of Enugu, I also need a place that is in the heart of Abuja but with constant or at least 20hrs of electricity. But not too expensive too

Before you say I may no afford rent, I can, I don't want to go into details but, I can do 2.5m for 1bedroom depending on how clean or 2bedroom apartment for a year.

Abeg help a corper
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Antai123(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
Who lives in abj?

I live in Abuja, I have been here since my service year. You will Enjoy Kubwa Camp.!

There are lots of places with constant power supply here. Gwarinpa is one of them.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Antai123(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
rinzaugustine:
solar or inverter will be your best option..search for people who sell/ install it
Chris solar Energy is a sure plug..Dm for contact
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Cornelius536(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
Go to F01, Kubwa extension. Light is stable, security is guaranteed, nice roads but na your pocket sha.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by tranxo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:

Abeg help a corper
If you can say Independence Layout is the heart of Enugu, you live a very very fake life.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by NwaliE01: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Why is constant light your priority here?

I hope it's not what I am thinking.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Ubdavis(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
U just want tell me say u get 2.5 million. No body asked u oh..
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Oneday82: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:

I am an interior and real Estate consultant. Hit me up when you come to Abuja. There are good places in Wuye District and Jabi District. Very clean and affordable apartment.

Abeg help a corper
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by dauntless15(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
What about someone relocating because he wants to change environment, mind you the person doesn't have 2.5 mil for rent like the lying op, how much to get a decent one bedroom outside all the high brow areas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by nedekid: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
Why do folks say "i base in"?
Can any master of English language confirm it is proper?

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Jamie1000: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
With your budget of 2.5m you can afford many places in town except Maitama. Look out for Utako and Wuye. These places are closer to wuse 2 and has better route to the airport.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Jamie1000: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
dauntless15:
What about someone relocating because he wants to change environment, mind you the person doesn't have 2.5 mil for rent like the lying op, how much to get a decent one bedroom outside all the high brow areas.
800k-1.2m ... if you wish to go further away from town, like 1 hour drive away. it drops to 500k-800k
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:

Abeg help a corper

Apo resettlement, we always have light here, maybe 20 hours sometimes more, zone A, zone b, don't go near zone c and zone E because they always have transformer issue once in a while, too much life in apo resettlement you will enjoy it, i am opening a club there soon so you are welcome to ball with us
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by adeSoft2yk: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:

Abeg help a corper

Come to Wuye or Guzape and thx me later
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Jerrikiss(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Who asked if Apo is in town?
what is your definition of town? Apo is in Town and I can guide you to what you perfectly want. Apo resettlement has one of the standard electricity service in Nigeria. And traffic is a general feel in Abuja because of the daily crowd coming inn.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
please, which places are in town?

Life camp, Jabi, Utako, Garki, Wuse (avoid but you can find a few decent houses), Wuse II, Guzape (high brow on the shoulder of town), Asokoro, Maitama, ***Wuye is cool too, lots of really cool new estates there
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Trophy12: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
see am womanizer u never reach camp first , u don day take style they woo folake . U too like toto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by flokii: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2023
Abuja is fvcking expensive to live in now.. house rent na die.
I don't know why government can't monitor these landlords in Abuja.. you'll be seeing empty houses everywhere cos people can't afford to pay the high rent, most go towards Karu to Nyanya to Nasarawa axis.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by flokii: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2023
Jamie1000:
With your budget of 2.5m you can afford many places in town except Maitama. Look out for Utako and Wuye. These places are closer to wuse 2 and has better route to the airport.

A corper blowing 2.5m on house rent for 1 year alone isn't a nice idea in my own opinion.. he'll definitely want to stay back for a while after his service year so he needs to spend wisely.
Some of these rich kids born with silver spoon in their mouth have money to throw round sha.. some na Bentley or Ferrari dem dey carry go camp and PPA.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Xkale1996(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2023
TheOldGods:

Abeg help a corper
is like sense never do you finish

Keep looking for a friend
Until you're rob or killed

Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2023
There’s a 2bedroom going for 1.5m in an estate at Lokogoma, light is constant and access to unlimited internet via fibre connection for 13k monthly. Facility fee of 40k annually and 5k security fee monthly.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ezewealth(m): 12:30am On Dec 30, 2023
I stay in Enugu served in abj, perfect place to stay is in gwarimpa or asokoro. Make sure u get ride, very necessary
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Naijaprosper: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2023
Suncity estate would good. Their light is good by Nigerian standards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise / Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly / Wike Builds 500 Capacity Auditorium For NYSC In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.