Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc (18642 Views)

I Finally Bought A Motorcycle From My NYSC Savings / Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Blankstare(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nice2023:

I live in Abuja...

Beware of him... he sounds like scammer

14 Likes

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Mckeni007: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Since you are not budgeting with your tatitiri k make I waka pass, the worst thing that can happen to any Nigerian graduate is to serve in Abuja with tatitiri k allawee

6 Likes

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Hawkler: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ju
TheOldGods:
Finally, I've decided to do my Nysc. Hurray!!. I've been scheduled to camp at Nysc camp at kubwa and I plan to relocate and stay there hopefully for a while.

I base in Enugu, independence layout which the heart of Enugu, I also need a place that is in the heart of Abuja but with constant or at least 20hrs of electricity. But not too expensive too

Before you say I may no afford rent, I can, I don't want to go into details but, I can do 2.5m for 1bedroom depending on how clean or 2bedroom apartment for a year.

Some people has said Gwarimpa, but do they have electricity?

Abeg help a corper
Good to foresee where you are coming to serve, Wuse II will be best for you and you are in the heart of the town.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Bintdawood(f): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
2.5 mili wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by DiamondPant(f): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
Finally, I've decided to do my Nysc. Hurray!!. I've been scheduled to camp at Nysc camp at kubwa and I plan to relocate and stay there hopefully for a while.

I base in Enugu, independence layout which the heart of Enugu, I also need a place that is in the heart of Abuja but with constant or at least 20hrs of electricity. But not too expensive too

Before you say I may no afford rent, I can, I don't want to go into details but, I can do 2.5m for 1bedroom depending on how clean or 2bedroom apartment for a year.

Abeg help a corper
Why don't you go to camp first and see where you'll be posted to.
I believe your PPA will determine where best you should get an apartment so that you don't end up renting a place where you'll spend much and fares to your PPA.
Just my thought though.
You'll surely link up with people in camp who'll be very helpful when it comes to accommodation.
I have a friend who's into real estate that can help if you want but I still believe you may not need the help of any one from this platform once you get to camp.
All the best.

24 Likes

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by STYCNig(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
CHECK JABI LIFECAMP, KADO, WUYE, MABUSHI, Game Village, AREA2.. these places have steady light... Avoid Apo Resettlement bcoz of excessive holdup and no steady light

Before you say I may no afford rent, I can, I don't want to go into details but,

Abeg help a corper [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Elsueno: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Unless absolutely necessary & I have no other alternative, I WOULD NOT SPEND 2.5 Million bucks on rent.

Anyways, plenty houses close to Abuja Centre with that amount.....ofcourse excluding 'maintenance & service charges' grin grin
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by unikazzy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Just go and collect apartey for hotel.... Simple

24hrs power and water supply

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by SmartyPants(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tonididdyx:
Abuja and light is almost a myth.

Lies. I dont know where you live but there is steady light in the central areas.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Elvis506(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
I live in Kubwa. Like someone said, Arab road is better. We can connect if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by AfahaAbia(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
One room in wuse with light is 2.5m
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by SmartyPants(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:

Abeg help a corper

2.5 can get you a one bedroom place anywhere in Abuja. Try Wuse, Mabushi, Jabi...possibly even a bq in Maitama, Asokoro.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by SmartyPants(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
what's rent there like? Do high profile people also live there?

High profile people live almost everywhere but its not about where you live. You kind of need to be introduced by someone in the circle in order to get into the circle.

But you should sha know that hustling rich people in Abuja has casted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by LailonBag: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
Get a clean house along the airport road (Chika or Aleiyta) and rent a 1 bed for 500k or 700k with water and a manageable road network. 20-minute drive to Garki, a 15-minute drive to Utako/Wuse. The choice is yours

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by EbenezerTriumph: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
Blankstare:

Beware of him... he sounds like scammer
this is not the time for nysc posting
That's where I spotted his lies.
The last set left for camp during November next batch is next year

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Dpharisee: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
sleek214:

Gwarimpa does not have light. Apo is better,
If you can afford N2.5m rent, he can get a small solar system for less than N1m for his basic electricity needs

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Maj196(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
Light is stable in most places in Abuja. Worst you go get 15-18hrs. Where I dey, we get at least 23hrs per day.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by SPAMBOX7: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
Heart of Abuja but also close to Kubwa is Gwarinpa and Maitama.
There is constant electricity in Maitama. I dunno about Gwarinpa tho
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Starboytwo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
When I dey do Nysc, Na Christian corper lodge I dey stay, and we nor dey pay. Jesus Don settle everybody.

I went to visit a sure G I met, we got talking, and he told me the pent house up there is being inhabited by a corper. Young guy.

ehn, corper?? 450k shocked shocked

This one no be allawee geng. Levels dey my brother. Just dey your dey.

3 Likes

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Hassan52(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
Who lives in abj?

I do.....

Wuse2
Maitama
Mobushi
Asokoro
Garki..... All depends on your way of life & priorities!
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ABC101FF: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dawaki will give you between 24 hrs to 72hrs of uninterrupted power supply. If you worry about good access roads go for News Engineering axis. For both (Electricity and Road) go for the Police Housing Scheme axis.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Badguy77(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
I live in kubwa not far from nysc camp we can link up let's get you a place.. Email me
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
If you can get accommodation in Sun City Estate around Galadimawa you will enjoy your stay in Abuja. It's well secured, has everything around and has almost constant light.
I guess you will enjoy your stay in Abuja because it's a very cool place to stay if you are cool headed.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by Bendeco2020: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Light is not problem here in Life Camp.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by IbroMaka(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
Call me the transporter.... All you need in Abuja is at my finger tips

Check my signature

Best regards,
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ishayaauta(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheOldGods:
what's rent there like? Do high profile people also live there?
Between 800k to 1m you'll get a comfortable apartment there, I don't think it's wise to start with a two bedroom apartment. Start small and grow.
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ishayaauta(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Bendeco2020:
Light is not problem here in Life Camp.

Life camp is a bit high if he wants to stay there, 2beds are now going for 3m instead of the normal 2m-2.5m
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by ishayaauta(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Heart of Abuja but also close to Kubwa is Gwarinpa and Maitama.
There is constant electricity in Maitama. I dunno about Gwarinpa tho

Gwarinpa no, maybe life camp axis even them it's not 24hrs but atleast 17-20hrs and it's not like they'll take the light for long at once tho
Re: Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc by symbianDON(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Try F01 in Kubwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise / Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly / Wike Builds 500 Capacity Auditorium For NYSC In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.