Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues (16407 Views)

How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by CelestineNelson: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Prepare every morning to forgive anybody who offends you...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by ObafemiLagos: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
I have a chronic anger problem I've tried not to get angry and overlook things but this demonic spirit will just do his thing
Pls help me i really need tips from Nairaland family.don't know I may get help here . Thanks

You need to learn and start meditation every morning and evening. This will help a great deal

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by regaliaregalia: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by benqo01(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
I have a chronic anger problem I've tried not to get angry and overlook things but this demonic spirit will just do his thing
Pls help me i really need tips from Nairaland family.don't know I may get help here . Thanks

You dont have money and you are having anger problem? What is the color of your problem?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Emma09(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
Go for deliverance.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

Demons don't need advise, they need casting out in Christs name and power.

Habits can be changed and you can make a resolution to break the habit by doing an anger fast. First for a few days, then 40days , then months.

Find out which you have and smash it head on.

PonziHater
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Badguy77(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Leave the vicinity at once, don't talk and listen to music it helps too..
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
you need a therapist. I'm serious and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Go to any psychiatric hospital you know even if it's secretly and have a consultation. At the end of the day, it's better than spending same or higher amount on a pastor for deliverance sessions that might surely go nowhere. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by powerblaze(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Go barracks go slap soldier.

Your anger will be cured within 24hrs.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by integrity16(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
The only way to deal with anger is by refusing to be a fool. Ecclesiastes 7:9a, “Anger resides in the bosom of fools.” anytime you are about to get angry just think of that scripture.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by GeneralOjukwu: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
You need to carry your hot anger meet someone like me.

After serious panelbeating, you would learn to cool down. cheesy

I promise you that. Fastest cure.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by creepsyme(f): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
The solution to a problem is in the problem.
Just exposed yourself to circumstances that will keep getting you angry, dem go beat shege comot for your head.
This is a tested and trusted solution.
Thank me later!
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by ILoveNG: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
You are from which Geopolitical zone?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Error401: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Make i talk my mind make u vex for me abi?

grin grin grin grin
Giftedhand47:
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by judedwriter(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

Most likely you are a choleric temperament.

Cholerics are hot tempered people who are goal driven and have little patience for the weakness of others.

Due to their angry, bossy nature, people tend to avoid and dislike cholerics even their families!

For the choleric, their anger problems is simply a work of the flesh not an evil spirit.

Only the Holy Spirit can help you overcome the works of your anger driven nature.

Spend more time with God, reading His Word, praying and praising Him. His presence through the Holy Spirit will change you to be more loving, patient and calm.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Originalsly: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
You do have control of your anger... but you choose to control it only under certain circumstances. Somebody suggested you walk into a barracks ... he's not a fool.... I can guarantee while there you will have full control of it. Same if stopped by a soldier who order you to open your bag for him to check ... you will have full control of your anger. You need to practice using the same controls under other circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Kajaard: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:

Walk into any barracks close to you and exhibit your anger. That's the fastest remedy to anger.

Don't forget to thank me later.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Thazard(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:

Walk into any barracks close to you and exhibit your anger. That's the fastest remedy to anger.

Don't forget to thank me later.
gringringrin
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Googledotcom: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
1. You can't control people pissing you off
2. Anger is an emotion, you can choose to be angry or not.
3. You are the sole determinants of your life, no spirit can decide for you except you agree to it.
4. Go close to God, ask the Holy spirit to help you.
i.Study the Bible, James 1: 19-20
ii. Try some tips like putting some water in your mouth to dissuade you from talking when provoked.
Iii. Learn to walk away from triggers
5. Train yourself after you have gone through 1-4. By associating with the triggers.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by 89green: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
westlius:
Always stay away from people who will trigger ur anger.
Stay with people who give u all round peace of mind
Avoid speaking much in public
Always mind ur business
Don't ever support Manu/Chelsea or Arsenal (Including Nigeria national team).
Don't play bet

grin may seem funny but great advice

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Utanisco(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Angry with the anger
Thats all
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by 12345baba(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
No advice for u.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by nedekid: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bros, everyone has anger issues. The thing here is that folks control their anger, while seemingly spoilt folks (not referring to you) do not have control.
As someone suggested up there, you should go to a barrack and show anger. You will not, infact soldier will slap you and you will keep a smile. Why? Because you have sense, knowing you do not have control over the environment and your fuckup will be treated.
But in the other hand, while in the presence of your siblings or staff, you display anger because you know they will tolerate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Babaken(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
kingthreat:

This shows you really have anger issues.
If it is a demonic spirit, then pray seriously against it.
the first thing that came to my mind when I saw his response to that guy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Tkeke: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
Pray. I have learnt over the years that prayers can do a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Oluwomonext212(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
My advice could trigger your anger since you have anger issue.. So I will suggest u go online and get some courses done and if possible see a psychologist.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
We all do..
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Roboto11: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

Watch some YouTube videos.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by AbuAeesha: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
If you get angry while standing,sit.
if you get angry while sitting,Lie down.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by imustsaymymindo: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Try your possible best to avoid stressors.

Avoid sugars, eat low carbs and eat foods high in choline such as eggs.

Also, get massages, go for beauty sessions, go to dance sessions, reduce talking, channel most of your talking to productive ventures like your passions.

Reduce aggressive films and bad news. Even if it is churches that feed your mind with attacking and dealing with enemies.

Give more. Read books on Power and Seduction. They teach you how to win in other smart ways without aggression. Avoid erotic relationships for now till you fix yourself. But enjoy friendships, sexual encounters and what-nots.

The problem is not anger. Anger is an important emotion. The problem is understanding yourself and your emotions and using it appropriately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by bonnyhope: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

You be mumu

Now now now you don vex
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Dadatao1998: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Femisol:
You don’t have anger issues

You are just unhappy because you know that you deserve better

You have said it all.
I do the same too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.