Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues (16387 Views)

How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Bitter123truth: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
I don't think you need much advice, other than try as much as you could to remain calm and muted whenever something triggers you to go out of the proportional
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by pepperandsalt(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Since you are aware, its settled. All you need doing is, control it by walking away
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by ayo2008: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
Stay off tins that triggers anger. Somethings staying silent when people expect you to reiterate is golden. Above all, Jesus Christ can help you deal with this issue , so give Him a chance...Take this issue to Him in prayer.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by fatosky1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
I have a chronic anger problem I've tried not to get angry and overlook things but this demonic spirit will just do his thing
Pls help me i really need tips from Nairaland family.don't know I may get help here . Thanks
Do any of these 4 things whenever you are angry. Practice it consistently and it will become part of your anger management techniques.
1. Don't get into unnecessary argument with anyone. Once you get annoyed in the process of any conversation. Hold your lips and refrain to utter any word again no matter what the other party may say.
2. Closely followed by one. Isolate or move far away from the scene of argument. If possible take a stroll for a while enough for you to get your composure and emotional stability.
3. Avoid discussion on same topic with anyone within same vicinity particularly the earlier discussants.
4. Once you are angry don't act or take action or any decision. Any action or decision taken will be be rash, bad and irrational because it is induced by anger. You will regret it later.

There is a wise saying that anger is a small madness, so follow the above tips to manage your anger issue.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by tmarc: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dont avoid the things that annoy you
Dont avoid people
Avoid being on your own
Stop expecting too much from people
Learn to argue your points better
Seek for political or social positions

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Medici777: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
I have a chronic anger problem I've tried not to get angry and overlook things but this demonic spirit will just do his thing
Pls help me i really need tips from Nairaland family.don't know I may get help here . Thanks

Could it be that it’s because you are broke? If yes, then hustle harder!
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by edicied: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Na Ego issue you get
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by 080bjaked(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
Deliverance should be an option
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by dallyemmy: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
I think you always have high expectations of people.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by babythug(f): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

Exercise can help you dissipate some anger . When you feel yourself getting angry take a walk or do some solo shadow boxing for eg,

I’m sure there are videos/ podcasts that can give you tips search the internet

Activities that can help to release the feelings and are cost effective may include gardening,
Also force yourself to acknowledge your anger during such episodes .ask yourself the root cause of the anger episode , weigh the options of controlling your emotions versus exploding
Prayers and meditation may also help you.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Entusky(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Visit any barrack nearest to u, show dem say u get anger issues
I assure u, dat anger issue go leave u, e no go ever come back.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Haayaoba: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Whenever anything or anyone tries to get you angry. You can silently count 1-10 so as to reduce the anger. This will prevent rash action. My advise may seem too cheap but it works.

Giftedhand47:
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by NOwazobia: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:

Walk into any barracks close to you and exhibit your anger. That's the fastest remedy to anger.

Don't forget to thank me later.
Now, you don go trigger bros anger.

Small anger wey we dey manage, you just go put fire 🤣
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by ahnie: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
This your suggestions has bn working perfectly for me.
world123:
Speak less

Mind your business

Walk away from environments and people who trigger you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by FamTomx2(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bukola94:
naso u hate the guy reach? he collected your girl friend before ?

Just advising a troubled Nigerian with an anger issue, tank u.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by NOwazobia: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
FamTomx2:

If you are a Christian go to a nearby mosque and start a strong argument with anger on Hamas and Israel war.

I go like check something.
Are you trying to tell us that Muslims are beast and terrorists for real? shocked
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by MeineMutter: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
This tip will work 95% if you can always follow it but not until I explain source of the anger to you.

You see where the air that gives us strength comes is the same place where the air that brews anger comes.

That air and the air that gives us pleasure (and be having the feeling of ‘coming’ when we are on our women) all come from the same air pipe.

What differentiate the outcome of each air is the kind of signal we allow it to send to our brains, which the brains then process into either anger or pleasure or strength etc.

Now that you know this, the easiest way to truncate anger from being processed in your brain is to ALWAYS OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND ALLOW THE AIR TO ESCAPE THROUGH YOUR MOUTH, AND NOSTRILS ALSO.

The moment the air leaves the source beneath your belly and going to your brain for processing (into anger), truncate it by opening your mouth and exhaling it through your nostrils so that it doesn’t cross to your brain and get processed into anger.

Note:
Opening your mouth or exhaling the air ONCE may not solve the issue immediately or calm you down because the air could keep brewing within you.

As it keeps brewing, keep allowing the air to escape before it crosses.

You may have to do this over and over till what is causing (provoking) you the anger is no longer there.

This trick also works when you don’t want to cum on time because and the pleasure is rising and you are feeling to cum, it means the air is trying to find a passage into your brain for processing into PEAK OF PLEASURE. The best way to truncate it is to open your mouth (and nostrils and allow the air to escape and you will be normal. Don’t forget the air may rise again. Still repeat this trick and you would be able to subdue any anger or untimely feeling of end of pleasure.

Sorry I have to type long essay for this.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by geoworldedu: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
LooneyLester:
Buy arsenic and take a sip

It'll help calm it down
Why will you be telling someone to buy Arsenal fan form at this point in time when you know what just happened to Arsenal?

Modified: Sorry I thought you meant the losing ARSENAL FC. grin cheesy
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by biggz82: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kill yourself, anger problem solved.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by FamTomx2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
NOwazobia:
Are you trying to tell us that Muslims are beast and terrorists for real? shocked

You are the one calling Muslims beasts and terrorists not me oh!

My hands no dey una matter.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by siant: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

You be mumu
You don dey angry with him self.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by cliqtips: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:

Walk into any barracks close to you and exhibit your anger. That's the fastest remedy to anger.

Don't forget to thank me later.

I had to login to reply this comment grin cheesy cheesy

That anger go evaporate instantly...walahi
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Mayeldah(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
make more money and enjoy life

Na poverty dey make some people vex any how

Man wey no get money dey vex too much
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by oxiide22(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
taiwoowiat:

This is what I also have in mind.
Study what normally trigger your anger.
Don't expect much things that will pleased you from people.
God bless you for this wonderful comment, this is the best way to...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Mayeldah(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
MeineMutter:
This tip will work 95% if you can always follow it but not until I explain source of the anger to you.

You see where the air that gives us strength comes is the same place where the air that brews anger comes.

That air and the air that gives us pleasure (and be having the feeling of ‘coming’ when we are on our women) all come from the same air pipe.

What differentiate the outcome of each air is the kind of signal we allow it to send to our brains, which the brains then process into either anger or pleasure or strength etc.

Now that you know this, the easiest way to truncate anger from being processed in your brain is to ALWAYS OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND ALLOW THE AIR TO ESCAPE THROUGH YOUR MOUTH, AND NOSTRILS ALSO.

The moment the air leaves the source beneath your belly and going to your brain for processing (into anger), truncate it by opening your mouth and exhaling it through your nostrils so that it doesn’t cross to your brain and get processed into anger.

Note:
Opening your mouth or exhaling the air ONCE may not solve the issue immediately or calm you down because the air could keep brewing within you.

As it keeps brewing, keep allowing the air to escape before it crosses.

You may have to do this over and over till what is causing (provoking) you the anger is no longer there.

This trick also works when you don’t want to cum on time because and the pleasure is rising and you are feeling to cum, it means the air is trying to find a passage into your brain for processing into PEAK OF PLEASURE. The best way to truncate it is to open your mouth (and nostrils and allow the air to escape and you will be normal. Don’t forget the air may rise again. Still repeat this trick and you would be able to subdue any anger or untimely feeling of end of pleasure.

Sorry I have to type long essay for this.

Ok o!

so anytime I wan cum, na to open mouth Waaa!!! I go try am grin grin

Amaka go hear am for the Oza room this week
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Achor1111(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

You be mumu
Y insulting him?
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by cliqtips: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
westlius:
Always stay away from people who will trigger ur anger.
Stay with people who give u all round peace of mind
Avoid speaking much in public
Always mind ur business
Don't ever support Manu/Chelsea or Arsenal (Including Nigeria national team).
Don't play bet

Lmao grin

He can't live in isolation.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by kentzz(f): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Try visit a psychiatrist and a psychologist
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Southwestidiot: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
go slap soldier the evil spirit will leave you by force. On a serious note go for deliverance asap
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by sslcrypt: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
world123:
Speak less

Mind your business

Walk away from environments and people who trigger you.

Very true, people are just DEMONS seeking for trouble. For example went to shop to buy something cash wasn't in hand, the cost of 400.

This lady is my customer cuz I go there every time, bunch of guys were inside the shop. So I was like let me transfer since I don't like owing, next thing one of them was like transfer 400!!

I got triggered I was like how is it your frking business? He came out thinking he could intermediate me, when he saw in my eyes and my stance that he will be destroyed, He backed off. Then I looked dead into his eyes and said always learn to mind your business.

I couldn't understand why I was triggered but I was ready to impose every possible damage I could on him if he wanted to let it ride.

So triggers will always come so the best is to weigh the situation and determine if it will be worth take certain actions.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by boxypane(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
Solution to gbayi. Straight!!! The spirit will be converted.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by qaulyns27: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
I was once like you. I learnt in a hard way.
My dad was a military man,so I was taught the hard way.
He taught me how to control my anger issues.
My own way might not work for you.
Call me and I will give you some tips that worked for me.
It is not easy,but you will be happy at last.
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Advice On How To Annul A Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.