Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues (16404 Views)

How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by hbid: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
I have a chronic anger problem I've tried not to get angry and overlook things but this demonic spirit will just do his thing
Pls help me i really need tips from Nairaland family.don't know I may get help here . Thanks
Contact me. Send me email via nairaland
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
Accepting is first step to healing.
Believe me, you are getting over it gradually since you have accepted and seen it as a weakness
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by DMTtechnologies: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

You be mumu

HaHahaahahaha.........u just exhibited yiur major issue ....good luck with finding remedy
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Babaken(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
When you are angry don't talk walk away from that environment

Don't put your mind in that issue just be reasoning some projects you have or business.

Or better still if you have close friend be it male or female just call the person discuss something totally different when your mind calm down you can go back home .

Above all learn to overlook things.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by tfelicityk(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
Your anger issues that you perceived to be demonic is not the demonic at all.

Your mindset is Everything.

Work on your mindset properly. Most especially the psychologically aspect of it. Let go off - I mean learn to forgive yourself first and including others. You are having problem of trust because you don't trust yourself.

Stop telling lies to yourself. Tell yourself the truth first so as you can tell others the truth. Don't misinterpret me here - I mean work on your indecision problem.

Take care...
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by SayNo2SmallPrik: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
Make e lead you go barrack first, I wan check something
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Ade1177: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Please stay off somebody's daughter

He should not

He should deal with one lady and police use him as example with hot iron

He will control his anger issues

I have seen someone dealt with by police when the lady family involved police

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by AbujaLagos: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
In deed I'm a king because I know how to rule myself
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by ProudNigerian01: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
I have a chronic anger problem I've tried not to get angry and overlook things but this demonic spirit will just do his thing
Pls help me i really need tips from Nairaland family.don't know I may get help here . Thanks
Anger like lust can be used by Satan to deny one of a lot of opportunities but there's a way out.

Try visiting the Synagogue Church of All Nations, I have seen countless people being delivered from the Spirit of anger there in the name of Jesus Christ, all free without collecting a dime from you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by thesolutions(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
This anger issue you are complaining about might just be what has been keeping you all this while. Don't let go of it. You only need to control violence and not anger.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by elevated2: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
Hi poster,
You may want to look into your upbringing and traumatic experiences? Also, did you suffer other experiences like abandonments? Abuse? Etc. After that you may want to reparent yourself? Do meditation and even read scriptures . Then don't believe that there is any demon in you. You just need to heal from those experiences. I believe you will be fine by already recognising your current state which will not be forever. Peace and love
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by edunaragold(f): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
when u feel angry on any issues monitor your anger when it's comes ,and say nothing or walk away .
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by abobote: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

You be mumu
You already calling someone mumu. You are not ready to help yourself yet
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by israelmao(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
*Cultivate the habit of thinking deeply before you respond
*Always respond and not react
*Never act based on one-sided view
* Above ask the Holy Spirit to help you conquer spirit of anger.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by FamTomx2(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

If you are a Christian go to a nearby mosque and start a strong argument with anger on Hamas and Israel war.

I go like check something.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by amadil14(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Visit a Doctor.
They will prescribe drugs for you
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Enemyofpeace: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
The same problem that is facing prettygirl200. She two dey vex, even when making love
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Archworld(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

It's known that aggressive people hardly think deeply before reacting to issues . Try to process words/actions and their consequences before reacting.

If you easily get angry it means you haven't tamed your thoughts, environment and can't make much friends without a fight .

Before I react to issues , I weigh the issues, the consequences of my reaction and the benefits of avoidance.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Trustedpronet: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
Have you ever broken coca-cola bottle on your head or have you ever used knife to pair your body out of anger.
If you haven't done any of these your anger problem is curable.

Just stay away from any good girl
.get married to those wako girls wey fit your anger. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Moon70: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
Move closer to God
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Sambab(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
The only way your anger spirit could be controlled is through fasting and prayer. It's only fasting you can conquer that stubborn spirit.

Giftedhand47:
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Eriokanmi: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
Only God can help you, not nairaland. Rebuke it with fasting and prayer and you'd be free.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by femi4: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
Learn to walk away

Tell your emotions that you are in charge anytime anger shows up
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by chukkystar(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Weed helps.. Also learn to know what triggers Ur anger and avoid triggers. Also if U have someone U respect alot around U, the voice of that person will calm Ur demons. Above all God First U will be fine
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by UncleKoboko: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
You don't have any anger issues, you're just being stupid and taking advantage of people you can take advantage of.

If truly you have anger issues, how many people have you killed?
How many soldiers or mopol with gun have you slapped?
Dey play anger man grin
You know your boundaries and the limits of your anger grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by rezzy: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

You be mumu

See now, just the small thing dey make you vex
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by ellizy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Enter barrack go fight soilder, e go stop
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by jaxxy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

b4 u act think about the end result of ur actions abd if u will like the outcome. If its not an outcome u want then restrain urself gym controlling urself.

Ur anger is a weakness that shows u can't control ur emotions but rather they control u.

That mean people can easily trigger u even if its just for fun and u will react like a mad man for no reason.

Work on self control.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Laple0541(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

You be mumu

You don angry again abi?
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Geovanni412(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

Enter a boxing or MMA gym

It will help you channel your anger

Also,

Kindly tell us some of the things that get you angry and your reactions so that we can assess your situation in-depth .
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Myer(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
There have been some good advices here. However they are simoly cutting off thr branches. You need to go to the root cause and cut it off.

Luckily for you, end of the year is the best time to make resolutions. The best resolution is to repent.

1. Go Cross-over service in a nearby church
2. Rededicate your life to God by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
3. Join the foundation class to know what the gospel is and what you've been delivered from and what you're saved into.
4. Build your prayer and bible study life- both personally and in the church.
5. Allow God to transform your life by choosing to obey His word. Let your life be for his testimonies.
6. Determine to work for God. We are all commanded to preach the gospel.
7. Be humble.
8. Honor men but only fear and worship God.
9. Beware of church people- even your pastor and church members.
Everyone has their different stages/phases in their walk with God. While some have backslided but still in ministry. They are the ones that cause most people to stumble. Build your discernment of spirits.
10. Don't seek attention. Allow yourself ample time to grow in grace. Seek to know God experientially.

As you are busy seeking thr kingdom of God and zhis righteousness- you will be building both the gifts and fruit of the Holy Spirit.
Anger and other fruits of the flesh (your old nature) dies away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.