Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues (16385 Views)

How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by UrgentNeeds(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
I have a chronic anger problem I've tried not to get angry and overlook things but this demonic spirit will just do his thing
Pls help me i really need tips from Nairaland family.don't know I may get help here . Thanks

No Matter How You Try To Stay Away From People, People will Always Find Ways To Irritate You.

That's How Nature Works.

Nature Understands Your Weak Points And Nature Utilizes Your Weak Points As A Catalyst To Put You In Friction And Resistance.

It is A Good Thing That You Have Admitted That You Have Anger Issues. By So Doing - You Have Solved 33.3% of Your Anger Problem Already.

It is Another Good Thing That You Are Ready To Change. That Another 33.3% of The Problem Gone!

To Finally Quench Your Anger Worries; I Want You To Give Your Life To God Almighty.

Surrender Yourself To Him.

Begin To Attend WINNERS CHURCH. This is A Ground of FAITH. A Ground Where Your FAITH in Being Calm And Always Joyous Will Forever Spring Forth.

Yes, I Am Recommending You To The WINNERS TABERNACLE Because I Was Healed This Very Month of December From ANGER ISSUES Which I've Been Sufferig From For Quite Some Period Of Time When I Lost My First Unborn Child This Year.

I Became BITTER INTERNALLY.

However; During The Recent Shiloh Program, I Experienced Internal PEACE From The GOD ALMIGHTY Because I Drew Closer To Him And Asked Him For Eternal Peace.

Draw Nearer To God Almighty. He Will Forever Give You PEACE Even When You Urgently Need It....
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Fatbam005: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Spirits don't listen to advice
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by opicgif: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
I want to start a support group for people with anger issues
I am in port Harcourt.
Where are you?
You have made a bold move by coming here to make this post.
I wish I had your courage earlier
We should connect
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by aquame: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Try meditation
Giftedhand47:
I have a chronic anger problem I've tried not to get angry and overlook things but this demonic spirit will just do his thing
Pls help me i really need tips from Nairaland family.don't know I may get help here . Thanks
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Kay25(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
You need the help of holy Spirit
Read the bible that talks about u getting angry but not letting the sun goes down on it..its proper to get angry but don't let ur anger overrule u it dangerous.dont get angry on any issues try do findings why issues are like that
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by dauda1986: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
what religion do you practice? There's solution to everything.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Ynix(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH3PHGjpo5Y&pp=ygUQYW5nZXIgbWFuYWdlbWVudA%3D%3D
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Eraddray(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Look around u, u certainly inherited it from someone in Ur family, whether u agree or not,
Look at that person's life, is it the kind of life u want? , this is what you should always remember anytime u wanto get angry
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by salem1996: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

Find out what easily angers you and first of all, pray to God to give you grace to find out the exact thing you need to overcome it.
Secondly, avoid trying to argue, whether you are right or wrong.
Thirdly, avoid people who easily come up with things that offend you.
Furthermore, find out what easily brings you happiness; music, games, reading or movies, etc and stick to it for some times ( be careful of too much of it)
Lastly, realize getting angry is a natural reaction, so don't think yourself a devil for any little anger.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Bukola94: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
FamTomx2:

If you are a Christian go to a nearby mosque and start a strong argument with anger on Hamas and Israel war.

I go like check something.
naso u hate the guy reach? he collected your girl friend before ?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by dmahn(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

For example, You are always afraid of particular Dog when coming back from sch, everyday you keep walking the same route, seeing the same dog, the more you pass through the route, the lesser your fear becomes until you are not afraid anymore....Substitute the word dog with anger....

Accept that you have no control over the anger, it's a subconscious process that's more powerful than the brain when in action cause you do things that are counter intuitive.

Muscle is a physical part of the body, we suffer physical pains to build it.

Anger is an Emotion.. Its also a part of the body, so we have to suffer emotional pain to develop a greater emotional resilience.

The more you get angry, the lesser it grows.. So far you have accepted that you have the issue and you have no control over it cool
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Checkwell: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

Only you can save yourself. Grow up. Let go of petty arguments. Know that sometimes, you must not win an argument. Allow peace to reign.

There is nothing like evil spirit. You are your problem, bros.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by emdis: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
You need counseling!

Job seekers and lawyers. Pls follow my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7954190/cheap-labor-exploitation-experience-mamaland
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by iamoyindamola(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Try hug transformer or go inside Barack slap soldier because you have anger issue
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Massy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

If you ask me, I think your anger issues stems from frustration and the frustration stems from lack of money and the lack of money stems from Nigeria bad conditions and Nigeria's bad condition stems from the President Tinubu.

In other words, Tinubu is the cause of your anger. Be properly guided.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by tosyne2much(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
I have landlord in my area who recently killed his tenant with plywood less week.. The man has anger issues ; sad

Everyone has warned him against his anger issues including myself but he didn't listen

Any small thing, baba don rush go inside go bring cutlass or hammer begin fight

Anger issue is one of the worse traits a man can posses
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by SHIVA001: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:

Walk into any barracks close to you and exhibit your anger. That's the fastest remedy to anger.

Don't forget to thank me later.

You funny die. Lol grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by famouscargo4u: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

The first step to solving a problem is identifying the problem. Always apply restraints. Paste post it everywhere you are reminding you to control your anger.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
There is no demonic spirit behind your anger as it is rooted in your inability to handle your very own emotions and nothing else. And what you need is to gain emotional intelligence even over that very emotion so it no longer exists as a master over your person. undecided

A good place to start is by carefully examining and observing your behaviors to understand what triggers -- mental and physical--- may exist for the emotions, what drives it, and how you respond and eventually allow it to run away with you. Once you have enough information to work with, you should then begin developing necessary self control and self discipline abd turn the pages towards your desired outcome. undecided

Accomplishing this would entail a lot of mental work and patience mind you. You can engage the aide of a professional mental health therapist in this if you are unable to do it all alone. Goodluck!undecided
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Smiling1212: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
To understand any animate, you must become aware of your own character.

To understand any inanimate, you must become aware of your own attitude.

For we are all shackled in our character and tend to repeat the same pattern of attitude over and over, again and again.

How about you create a loop between your internal environment and external environment.

Loop Creation
If you can indeify what makes you angry (internal environment), it would lost its power over you because you will be able to manage it when the situation arise (external environment.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Socialbambam: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Try https://socialbambam.com/selfrecovery to talk to a therapist.

It will help you. Anger is dangerous
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Youlkmouth: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
[quote author=Zonefree post=127692968]
Walk into any barracks close to you and exhibit your anger. That's the fastest remedy to anger.

Don't forget to thank me later. [/quot lol omor you no good
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Starz825(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
I still need. More insights as to how to stop anger

dey believe & read bible....
from matthew to john...pay more attention o all those words wey dey in red letters.....after ...say a little prayer....then your anger is gone...cos that shit wey dey in u na serious spiritual matter..so na jesus go gas conquer am

you don't face spiritual matters with physical therapies
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by oluala881: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bro, honestly speaking what you need is Jesus christ, when you surrender to Jesus Christ and filled with the holy Spirit, the demon will evacuate your life. That spirit called anger is a destroyer of destiny.
Giftedhand47:
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Uchedizzy(f): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Pray to God about it
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by aribisala0(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
There is no demon spirit

You are right to acknowledge you have a problem and to seek help.
However talking about demon spirit is childish and dishonest and a refusal to accept responsibility like an adult

There are so many ways to find a solution

I suggest using Prayer beads. You can research it
I do not advocate any religion

What is known is using prayer beads to chant any thing that you find agrees with your faith or psychology for five minutes 3 or times a day can produce chemical changes in your brain
It does not really matter what you are chanting as long as it is something that chimes with your beliefs
So in your case since you believe in demonic spirit you can chant

Anger spirit go away

repeatedly and quickly 1000 times 3 times a day for 30 days

This is not a spiritual thing

It is proven science
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by NAC1666: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:
For this Tinubu time?
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by Pat081: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:

Don't forget to thank me later.
You no go dead young for this advice in Jesus' name Amen
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by pedrilo: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
I have same issue and lately my wife is the trigger
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by royalfly(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Giftedhand47:

Always walk away. U may be the type that's truthful and always want the truth to prevail, I sense even when u display this anger, u were right but anger makes us all look guilty, walk away at all cost. That's the only remedy, with time this spirit will also walk away. Trust me this is the solution, never wait around when u angry. Ask benin boys.
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by honor4me: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Anger is mostly born out of lack of understanding, empathy. Try not to t to bee arrogance in your point of view
Re: Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues by pedroiyke: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
The anger go soon start so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangers Of Constantly Insulting Your Kids / A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.