Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness (37114 Views)

My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This / โ€œmy Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Businessโ€ โ€“ Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by LordIsaac(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
TheWinterBird:
This NL will not injure somebody with laughter. It seems your post is a serious one but your writeup is just hilarious. I don't have any advice for you. I may be back to advice you once I stop laughing ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ
To tell you the truth, the post made me laugh. Heโ€™s descriptive prowess is top notch! I pray he finds peace.๐Ÿ˜„

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sorry bro!
I don't know whats wrong with mothers.
Japa sef no be the solution. Unless u wan marry 4 away.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by guywitzerogal(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Chispa:
kill her.
you be mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by obinna58(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Liess..!!! Post picture make we see with our eyes. Abi Nairalanders una just wan dey sympathize and give advice without proof?.. make we see the girl bros. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Exactly
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by stevups(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
Love is bigger than that my brother. Take care of the girl very well and love her. Your future with the girl is brighter. Concetrate on the future. A city girl will give you a city problem. With what you wrote up here, that girl has not committed any error, what your mother saw in that girl if you climped tree, you could never see it. Women don't take ordinary step, they go spiritual. My brother quote me, you will enjoy that girl. From your saving, remove 100k now.. lavish it on the girl, in fact, you will see honey inside her toto within a month. Please don't close your heart against a beautiful creature.

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Jeon(f): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Is she not loyal?
Is she not a village girl?
Remember you men always advice yourselves to wife a village girls. They are more wife material than city girls.

obinna58:

Character is more important than looks

If so the Op wouldn't be here crying.

Mothers know the best

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by johnog4sure: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
As a married man let me advice you:
1. Now start pretending you are broke.
2. Love and treat both your wife and mum with care.
3. Invest your hidden money in your career or business.
4. Be extra prayerful, draw your mum and wife into prayerful habbit.
5. Don't stay home too much, less sex with your wife.
6. Allow God and time to take care of the rest
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by BABANGBALI: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Fight back and make her miserable too
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by silibaba: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Your mama don use you cash out. Maybe she has been bribed to do the job.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by stevups(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
johnog4sure:
As a married man let me advice you:
1. Now start pretending you are broke.
2. Love and treat both your wife and mum with care.
3. Invest your hidden money in your career or business.
4. Be extra prayerful, draw your mum and wife into prayerful habbit.
5. Don't stay home too much, less sex with your wife.
6. Allow God and time to take care of the rest

This advice goes a long way
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by JustPowerApps(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Op finally jam him own cheesy cheesy Wahala get degree tbh

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Ireportlive: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
See wahala
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by OlawaleBammie: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Turquoiseee:

So you like her p*ssy but not HER! Na wa o. so itโ€™s not smelling to you. Well since you can f**k her, you can also love her

Why are some people so dull...??

Someone slept with her wife just 5 times in a whole year and u said he love her pvssy??

Brother, I like ur sense but I don't pray for one like that sir grin

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by obinna58(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon:
Is she not loyal?
Is she not a village girl?
Remember you men always advice yourselves to wife a village girls. They are more wife material than city girls.

If so the Op wouldn't be here crying.

Mothers know the best
Iโ€™m suspecting youโ€™re the op, Jeon confess

His points
Ugly
Short
Black
Smelly

Does that even sound realistic

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Dennisochampa: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Na wa o....
This your story get as e be....
Well.... My mum wanted to do same with me...
When she threatened me with death..... I told her if she die... Them go bury her....
My conscience will be at rest because I know I didn't kill her.....
Na once she commot hand....
Na u I blame... U supoose don leave your mum go start your own family....
Even if u had married the love of your life, na same house you Wan dey stay together with your mom
May God help you love your wife Sha... Thahs all I can say... But if e no let you do again.. Peacefully seek divorce... Do not allow your mum to blackmail you emotionally... She has lived her life... This is my one kobo advise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
phorget:

Dem say person short;shey make OP add wood for the girl leg make she for tall?๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
She get height small na
Make he manage am like that na

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by edunaragold(f): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
lovewinner:
Sometimes is good to marry the classic we claim to love someday but she might bring us pains if they is no proper understanding.The mistake had been done.you need the way out.What you admired in other ladies do it for your wife.You can train her,invest in her as well as bring the beauty in her because she is now your wife and it doesn't change even if you live the county. sit her down and look into the good things you can put together to make her meet your taste.Take her out for shopping,playing.Get her classic movies and tell her you appreciate if she look like this for you.Get her cream,cloths and nice shoes.Dress her hair and change her taste. Tell her you love to love her.she will improve and before you notice she will give you a nice look.
, every ups had it's down,I too had a beautiful wife but something happens that I wish I married an ugly girl.life no balance soon the guy will understand,in one way or another life no balance at all,

4 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by bluefilm: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:
I know a lot of you will blame me after reading this and even want to curse me, but this is my sad story and I just want to put it out there for people to learn. Don't ever let your parents decide your partner for you. Even if you have to run away, do it.

I recently got married to an ugly, short, black, smelly, village girl. At first my uncle took me to see her, then we spoke and she came visiting. All these happened in the village.

When I went back to the city, I told my mom I wasn't interested in her any more, but she insisted I must marry her. My mom would always take my joy by telling me about the girl anytime she sees me happy. There was no breathing space. We live together and I pay the rent. I loved her so much that I could do anything for her. She once sold her wrappers/materials and jewelleries, to send me money for school fees.

Anytime she tries to talk to me about the girl, I will beg her and let her understand that young people like to marry who they truly love. I don't want her, I don't love her and I don't think I will ever will.
After all said and done, she still insisted, so I called my elder bro to come talk to her. He came in from another state and spoke with my mom for hours. She did as if she would allow me marry my choice, just for my brother to go. Immediately my brother left, she started again.

My mom has BP. She stopped using her medication and was ailing. she threatened that if she dies, that I killed her. I thought to myself, that if she truly dies, I might live with the regrets for the rest of my life. I really tried but I was defeated. I succumbed. But before marrying the girl, I spoke to her(the girl) that I don't love her and that I'm marrying her against my wish, but I guess she was desperate. She said I shouldn't worry, that the love would grow in the marriage.

We got married. She lives with me and my mom. Even my neighbours were disappointed in me, when they saw her. Church members and friends were all disappointed. I can't start narrating to them how I got here.

We are over a year gone now and she still irritates me. I so much hate to look at her. We've had sex only about 5 times or so and I have to get high to do this. I only kissed her once(at the alter and I cringed)

I cry everyday.....both at home and while hustling. I never envisaged my life to be like this. I had hoped to meet a beautiful, clean and well mannered graduate from the city. Someone I would truly love and she would love me too. I'd hoped that I would meet her, approach her and we start as friends, then lovers, then I would propose and all. I never planned for it to be like this.

I am so sad with my life. Right now, I'm thinking of applying for masters abroad and probably use the means to Japa and never come back again.

My life is so miserable!

Learn from me. Don't ever let your parents blackmail you into marrying someone you don't love. Pls don't. Just run away for months or few years and they will leave you alone.

The damage is done.

It's too late to cry now.

My advice for you?

In your next life, don't simp for any woman

Oh yes, any woman... including your own MOM.

6 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Englishisamust: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:
I know a lot of you will blame me after reading this and even want to curse me, but this is my sad story and I just want to put it out there for people to learn. Don't ever let your parents decide your partner for you. Even if you have to run away, do it.

I recently got married to an ugly, short, black, smelly, village girl. At first my uncle took me to see her, then we spoke and she came visiting. All these happened in the village.

When I went back to the city, I told my mom I wasn't interested in her any more, but she insisted I must marry her. My mom would always take my joy by telling me about the girl anytime she sees me happy. There was no breathing space. We live together and I pay the rent. I loved her so much that I could do anything for her. She once sold her wrappers/materials and jewelleries, to send me money for school fees.

Anytime she tries to talk to me about the girl, I will beg her and let her understand that young people like to marry who they truly love. I don't want her, I don't love her and I don't think I will ever will.
After all said and done, she still insisted, so I called my elder bro to come talk to her. He came in from another state and spoke with my mom for hours. She did as if she would allow me marry my choice, just for my brother to go. Immediately my brother left, she started again.

My mom has BP. She stopped using her medication and was ailing. she threatened that if she dies, that I killed her. I thought to myself, that if she truly dies, I might live with the regrets for the rest of my life. I really tried but I was defeated. I succumbed. But before marrying the girl, I spoke to her(the girl) that I don't love her and that I'm marrying her against my wish, but I guess she was desperate. She said I shouldn't worry, that the love would grow in the marriage.

We got married. She lives with me and my mom. Even my neighbours were disappointed in me, when they saw her. Church members and friends were all disappointed. I can't start narrating to them how I got here.

We are over a year gone now and she still irritates me. I so much hate to look at her. We've had sex only about 5 times or so and I have to get high to do this. I only kissed her once(at the alter and I cringed)

I cry everyday.....both at home and while hustling. I never envisaged my life to be like this. I had hoped to meet a beautiful, clean and well mannered graduate from the city. Someone I would truly love and she would love me too. I'd hoped that I would meet her, approach her and we start as friends, then lovers, then I would propose and all. I never planned for it to be like this.

I am so sad with my life. Right now, I'm thinking of applying for masters abroad and probably use the means to Japa and never come back again.

My life is so miserable!

Learn from me. Don't ever let your parents blackmail you into marrying someone you don't love. Pls don't. Just run away for months or few years and they will leave you alone.

Is that girl too ugly. Let me see her face I want to confirm something grin grin grin!!!... Werey Op no like aaam but konji no stop the werey Op from fucking her 5 times!!! You even kiss her grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by AllahOfBlood: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

op sometimes when you are in the midst of no way you have to find a way that you take you home.
You said the girl is ugly, smelling and dirty, please can you just talk to her, clean her up and make her the woman you will love?
Sometimes these city girls you admire so much are not always loyal

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by abbey621(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Those advising the OP to clean her up and live with it, you people are delulu! Someone described his wife with such disdain and irritation yet you expect him to magically turn those feelings into love? Una dey craze!

We've seen men who genuinely love their wife end up maltreating her, how much would it take for this guy to eventually turn the disgust into an excuse to emotionally and physically harm her?

OP get a divorce, your mama go dey okay, the girl go dey okay....You sef wa wa alright!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
I don't even have to read your crap. No your mum didn't make you miserable, you did that to yourself. 'cause I don't understand why you'd go ahead to marry someone you have no connection with in this age and time.

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by MrSmithy: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Build and invest in her, make her look clean again and u will be glad you did...Our problem is we keep chasing an already made forgetting that they were ones in a rough condition.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Paramount01(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nebes:
You better clean that girl up and start loving her. There's no going back since you were not strong enough to resist the marriage. Package her into your taste now that your mother is still alive.

Honestly

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by juliuscaesar(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Your mum does not love you. Any mother who wants you to marry someone you don't love, or attracted to and knowing fully well that it makes you unhappy, means your mum wants you to live the rest of your life unhappy. This shows she clearly does not love you.

Secondly, I am scared for you. She might have forced you to marry that girl out of a spiritual agreement she has with the girls mother or family. You are definitely living in bandage.

Thirdly.... I am disappointed in you. No matter how much you love and respect someone, NEVER put their happiness before yours. You will hate the person for it and live your life in regret. Just like you currently are. You must be bold enough to make decisions that put you first. It is not selfish to put yourself first. It is only a natural instinct.

Finally, a piece of advice moving forward..... NEVER LET ANYONE MAKE A DECISION FOR YOU, WHO DO NOT HAVE TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE DECISION.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by HBB1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Whatever you do, don't let her get pregnant...

Because once she does, the situation becomes more complex.

For me o, I can NEVER marry a woman I am not sexually attracted to!

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by spiSeyi: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
That your shot black smelly wife; can be rebranded to be a cute portable ebony (get her the service of a cosmetologist) and see the magic. If you see raw gold before it goes through a purification process you will never like it. No woman is ugly

6 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Candreva: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obirin ti'a Yan fun' e ninu ogun niyen! Sometimes when you have parents insist and so adamant like that, it may just be as a result of a covenant made on your behalf. You gotta pray hard man.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by heffem(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
YOUR MOM IS REALLY VERY STUPID

INFACT YOUR MAMA NA CONFAM WINTCH PLUS EXPIRED VILLAGE ASHY

YOU AND YOUR MAMA IS MOST STUPID OF DA STUPID
...... Must you go this far?..... Haba!

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by PHIPEX(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
The mistake has been made, don't complicate it. Take your time to clean her up, turn your lemon to lemonade. So far you have not said much about her character which is to say she's doing fine.

Right now the problem is your expectation and only you can now work on it. Don't frustrate the young lady, she did nothing wrong to you.

Bear in mind that no matter who you marry, they will.come with their own challenges. Don't use your own hand to wreck your home, you have an opportunity to build it as you like being that she's most likely going to be loyal to you than even the queen you had wished for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos) / I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) / Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.