Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness (37191 Views)

My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by naturefellow(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
You are on the right path for taking responsibility and being accountable for for plight. And that was a well written post.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by LusciousLouis: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
She must be a marriage type but anyway who knows, undecided undecided
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by WINDSOW(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:
I know a lot of you will blame me after reading this and even want to curse me, but this is my sad story and I just want to put it out there for people to learn. Don't ever let your parents decide your partner for you. Even if you have to run away, do it.

I recently got married to an ugly, short, black, smelly, village girl. At first my uncle took me to see her, then we spoke and she came visiting. All these happened in the village.

When I went back to the city, I told my mom I wasn't interested in her any more, but she insisted I must marry her. My mom would always take my joy by telling me about the girl anytime she sees me happy. There was no breathing space. We live together and I pay the rent. I loved her so much that I could do anything for her. She once sold her wrappers/materials and jewelleries, to send me money for school fees.

Anytime she tries to talk to me about the girl, I will beg her and let her understand that young people like to marry who they truly love. I don't want her, I don't love her and I don't think I will ever will.
After all said and done, she still insisted, so I called my elder bro to come talk to her. He came in from another state and spoke with my mom for hours. She did as if she would allow me marry my choice, just for my brother to go. Immediately my brother left, she started again.

My mom has BP. She stopped using her medication and was ailing. she threatened that if she dies, that I killed her. I thought to myself, that if she truly dies, I might live with the regrets for the rest of my life. I really tried but I was defeated. I succumbed. But before marrying the girl, I spoke to her(the girl) that I don't love her and that I'm marrying her against my wish, but I guess she was desperate. She said I shouldn't worry, that the love would grow in the marriage.

We got married. She lives with me and my mom. Even my neighbours were disappointed in me, when they saw her. Church members and friends were all disappointed. I can't start narrating to them how I got here.

We are over a year gone now and she still irritates me. I so much hate to look at her. We've had sex only about 5 times or so and I have to get high to do this. I only kissed her once(at the alter and I cringed)

I cry everyday.....both at home and while hustling. I never envisaged my life to be like this. I had hoped to meet a beautiful, clean and well mannered graduate from the city. Someone I would truly love and she would love me too. I'd hoped that I would meet her, approach her and we start as friends, then lovers, then I would propose and all. I never planned for it to be like this.

I am so sad with my life. Right now, I'm thinking of applying for masters abroad and probably use the means to Japa and never come back again.

My life is so miserable!

Learn from me. Don't ever let your parents blackmail you into marrying someone you don't love. Pls don't. Just run away for months or few years and they will leave you alone.

Well, It is sad that mama blackmailed you to marry a lady against your wish but agree with me bro, your mum meant well.

Now,
1. Does your said wife genuinely loved you?
If yes, take time to re-model your mind to love her through Jesus ( I know it ain't easy).

2. Tu.sh her up and you will see that you married the most beautiful and dutiful woman on Earth.

3. Those babes you see in town, many her uncultured and will ruin you. They are so wild and cri. inal. Baba, Lasgidi babe go ruin you.

Spend n clean your wife, Abeg you.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Ameduedwin: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
Guy this life eh, some time it will not they way you plan it. that's life for you.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:
I know a lot of you will blame me after reading this and even want to curse me, but this is my sad story and I just want to put it out there for people to learn. Don't ever let your parents decide your partner for you. Even if you have to run away, do it.

I recently got married to an ugly, short, black, smelly, village girl. At first my uncle took me to see her, then we spoke and she came visiting. All these happened in the village.

When I went back to the city, I told my mom I wasn't interested in her any more, but she insisted I must marry her. My mom would always take my joy by telling me about the girl anytime she sees me happy. There was no breathing space. We live together and I pay the rent. I loved her so much that I could do anything for her. She once sold her wrappers/materials and jewelleries, to send me money for school fees.

Anytime she tries to talk to me about the girl, I will beg her and let her understand that young people like to marry who they truly love. I don't want her, I don't love her and I don't think I will ever will.
After all said and done, she still insisted, so I called my elder bro to come talk to her. He came in from another state and spoke with my mom for hours. She did as if she would allow me marry my choice, just for my brother to go. Immediately my brother left, she started again.

My mom has BP. She stopped using her medication and was ailing. she threatened that if she dies, that I killed her. I thought to myself, that if she truly dies, I might live with the regrets for the rest of my life. I really tried but I was defeated. I succumbed. But before marrying the girl, I spoke to her(the girl) that I don't love her and that I'm marrying her against my wish, but I guess she was desperate. She said I shouldn't worry, that the love would grow in the marriage.

We got married. She lives with me and my mom. Even my neighbours were disappointed in me, when they saw her. Church members and friends were all disappointed. I can't start narrating to them how I got here.

We are over a year gone now and she still irritates me. I so much hate to look at her. We've had sex only about 5 times or so and I have to get high to do this. I only kissed her once(at the alter and I cringed)

I cry everyday.....both at home and while hustling. I never envisaged my life to be like this. I had hoped to meet a beautiful, clean and well mannered graduate from the city. Someone I would truly love and she would love me too. I'd hoped that I would meet her, approach her and we start as friends, then lovers, then I would propose and all. I never planned for it to be like this.

I am so sad with my life. Right now, I'm thinking of applying for masters abroad and probably use the means to Japa and never come back again.

My life is so miserable!

Learn from me. Don't ever let your parents blackmail you into marrying someone you don't love. Pls don't. Just run away for months or few years and they will leave you alone.

Can We See Her Picture?

She may not be ugly as your mind puts it for you. Kindly, itemise the wrong things that you don't like about her and try to change them.

Let her know the things that you like and pump her up to such regards.

If you still want to travel for masters we have some scholarships in China that pays you on a monthly basis for studying.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Awillologo: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

Bia Op, don't get me angry 😡

Who told you a City girl is better than a Village girl 🙄

All women are the same, no one is better than the other 💯

All ladies have the same kpekus, give birth the same way 🤔

All Ladies bleed Red 👅 no difference 😏

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Nebes: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
phorget:

Dem say person short;shey make OP add wood for the girl leg make she for tall?🤷‍♂️

im for no marry the girl at all.
I love tall, slim and curvy women and I married one. Many years down the line with a number of kids, my wife is now just tall, fat and almost round. It doesn't matter. I keep loving her and there's no going back.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Kemadealadire(f): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lol, no woman is ugly, do your job.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

Yes, I accept all the blame.
you know what you will get when you present matter here on NL, but I pity your condition sha! You never can tell, she may be your destiny helper
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
WINDSOW:

Well, It is sad that mama blackmailed you to marry a lady against your wish but agree with me bro, your mum meant well.

Now,
If yes, take time to re-model your mind to love her through Jesus ( I know it ain't easy).

2. Tu.sh her up and you will see that you married the most beautiful and dutiful woman on Earth.

3. Those babes you see in town, many her uncultured and will ruin you. They are so wild and cri. inal. Baba, Lasgidi babe go ruin you.

This person has told you the truth

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
WINDSOW:

Now,

Abeg help me sound number 3 to Op let it zink into his head. 90% of Ladies of now are Vampires. If Op encounter them, he will run back to his lovely wife trust me.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Obainoman6: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon:

You haven't answer my question.
Shukurah Muhammed is that why you raped your sister and mother confess now because I have your pictures and videos no hiding for you Efulefu!
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
ecolime:
You never said anything about your wife's attitude.

Also, what level of school did she complete and what age were you when you got married to her?

I think the mom only wanted to save him from these hoees around

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by victorazy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

I hate reading something like this....

You be boy grin
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by The1960writer: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Chispa:
kill her.

There are really psychopaths on this forum.

The quoted comment may sound hilarious, but it has the power to go a long way to suggest the wrong ideas and influence the subconscious mind of the OP who may already be in a dilemma.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Ten06(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
You are an adult after 18 years.
If you know that you are an adult, take immediate drastic action now to correct everything without minding who your decision will affect. If not you will later become very depressed and will do things that will cause so much problems for yourself
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Kavod: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
illicit:
U let it happen

YOU ARE A BASTAR*D..... WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER, SHORT, UGLY, SMELLING AND IRRITATING? NA YOU RAISE AM? YOU FEED AM OR PAY HER FEES? NA THAT HIGHNESS GO CARRY YOU GO MEET THE MOST HIGH. ANIMAL

SORRY NA OP I BE WAN QUOTE...
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by sylve11: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Juliearth:
You should have used the study route to emancipate yourself from this dilemma from the get go. Exploring that option now may liberate you, but then again, your innocent wife would end up heartbroken. Time fixes all things, so I would implore you to give it a year. No woman is ugly, you can bring her fashionably up to speed

Okay cool
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by RepoMan007: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Whatever she saw in her that you didn't see and she couldn't communicate to you should have hinted you that it was a case of destruction being programmed.

Thank God she didn't use controlling demons to effect it and be flying to where you are.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by frankchina(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

You might be disappointed but try to see it from a different view, try to clean her up. Buy her cream and deodorants, take her to the salon to make her hair, even bob risky wo wo pass any living being when he was broke. That girl might bring you peace of mind more than those tall beautiful graduates out there. I'm divorced and I know what I'm telling you. I married what I tot was my dream girl but it was a dilemma. That type of girl is what I'm going to marry if I'll ever marry again.. these beautiful tall girls you see is another man's play thing... Shalom🚶🚶
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by jaxxy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

I'm sorry ur mum made u marry sm1 against ur will and used her health to hold u hostage to follow it through. It was completely selfish and wrong of her even as a mother who sold stuffs to send u to school.

That's said I have major reservations with how u despise and look down on this other girl like she's not a human being but an animal or even worse.

what makes u a better human than her if I may ask? u can reject her without these demeaning attitude towards her because she is less exposed and privileged as u.

Not once did I hear u say u tried to clean her up and teach her manners and exposure to know and learn things that can make her a better person, when u uself could have ended up just like her if not for the sacrifices of ur mum.

All u think about is some fine girl probably bitched and with BBL after dating several yahoo boys will come and fals head over heels for u who sees people not as exposed u as smelly, ugly and disgusting.

I'm not saying marry the girl I'm.just saying treat her like a human being. Help her be a better version of herself and if u don't like her go for who u want bt don't call her such disgusting names by that he have tried ur best for mot only ur mother but the girl.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Danchi1: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
My friend,
I don't know if you will see this comment but my opinion on this is,
STOP 🛑
Stop complaining.
You can fix this with your mum
If you took her as your wife, you should stop blaming both you and your mom or anyone else.
You can make a woman out of that lady
You can build her with stubborn head; you can force her to be any kind.
It's your time to complain to your mum and reject foods.
Always complains of what you don't like.
Tell your mum to tell her or else she will be going back to village.

But you must love her in other for all this to be possible.
Please pray for God's intervention.

If you are truly a believer, there's no type of human being on earth that God doesn't love.
And it only takes new heart, new mindset and understanding to love an enemy.

You need a spirit of love for the enemies.
With it, you can fall in love with the things you hate.

Please stop complaining and try very much working on it.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by bolademi(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

Go for ur master and stop having sex with her or use condom if kanji hold u
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Samakus(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
ecolime:
You never said anything about your wife's attitude.

Also, what level of school did she complete and what age were you when you got married to her?

Attitude is secondary. The first thing is physical attraction. Men are not like women. If they don't love you or feel attracted to you, forget it, they never will

People like me cannot marry a woman I don't love. If not, it will living hell for her

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by LivingSage: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Love is very important in marriage.

That's what's missing in your forced marriage. This made you sees the negativities in her because love is 💯 blind.

You must be looking at your spouse like this and feel like eating them in admiration. At this level, you won't even see anything wrong about their actions

But mama didn't do well Sha.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Hezmatosky: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
That woman is your wife. The only difference is that you're handsome and educated. But lo, you don't just arrive at that, you started from brushing yourself to this great and handsome man. Help her too. She's a queen of herself. She has choice too. Maybe you're her choice of man. Mind you, wives are not ment to be pretty outside, unless you want to marry kezaya grin. Try and love her, furrk her, impregnate her, let her have babies. Those pretty ones wey you dey tink na packaging o, marry them today, divorce tomorrow. Your mom knows your appetite, temper, choice of words, hygiene, home training, manners and etc. So she knows best for u. Wife that woman, you won't regret in future
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by illicit(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kavod:

YOU ARE A BASTAR*D..... WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CALL SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER, SHORT, UGLY, SMELLING AND IRRITATING? NA YOU RAISE AM? YOU FEED AM OR PAY HER FEES? NA THAT HIGHNESS GO CARRY YOU GO MEET THE MOST HIGH. ANIMAL

SORRY NA OP I BE WAN QUOTE...

😳
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by dnawah(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

I have the heart of"person way die make him die o!!"
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by cucumbar: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

what’s with all this lie lie stories these days nau? If you no like her, send her away. Which one is I cry everyday like woman?
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Kinikini: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
You may have been used to fulfill an occultic covenant. Please note the word, may, because I am not sure. Your mother's conduct is very much like a desperation to fulfill an occultic covenant. If this is right, the marriage may be just the beginning of your headache. Watch your back.

egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Dougad: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
I don't believe this is real. It sounds like the plot of all these new age Nollywood movies. Those utterly ridiculous and unrealistic storylines where the actors speak with foreign accents, live in big houses with no indication of what they do. Ramsey Nouah, I'm looking at you.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Jalabia: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hello my friend,
I will like to congratulate you for listening to your mum. Yes, the lady may not be your choice but your mummy knows why she picked her for you. Please reset your mindset about her. Love her, show her love. Behind her to your taste. Look for her strenght. I am sure you will appreciate your mum in the years to come.
I wish you all the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) / I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.