Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness (37101 Views)

My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by SmartyPants(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
I dont think we have much to learn from you. In this day and age you must be the only one on the planet who still cant stand up for himself on his marriage choice.

What a fool.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Goalnaldo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
Turquoiseee:
Eyaah! Check me out. Do you like what you see?
taaa, that's not you.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by We4all: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
Stories like these have played out before. I think the problem here is that you are superficial and physical beauty is very important to you. I hope you will find happiness if you marry your beauty queen.

4 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by abba190: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
its simple try to upgrade the village girl if she has respect and manners.forget about those fake beautiful graduates from the city
egobetter4me:
I know a lot of you will blame me after reading this and even want to curse me, but this is my sad story and I just want to put it out there for people to learn. Don't ever let your parents decide your partner for you. Even if you have to run away, do it.

I recently got married to an ugly, short, black, smelly, village girl. At first my uncle took me to see her, then we spoke and she came visiting. All these happened in the village.

When I went back to the city, I told my mom I wasn't interested in her any more, but she insisted I must marry her. My mom would always take my joy by telling me about the girl anytime she sees me happy. There was no breathing space. We live together and I pay the rent. I loved her so much that I could do anything for her. She once sold her wrappers/materials and jewelleries, to send me money for school fees.

Anytime she tries to talk to me about the girl, I will beg her and let her understand that young people like to marry who they truly love. I don't want her, I don't love her and I don't think I will ever will.
After all said and done, she still insisted, so I called my elder bro to come talk to her. He came in from another state and spoke with my mom for hours. She did as if she would allow me marry my choice, just for my brother to go. Immediately my brother left, she started again.

My mom has BP. She stopped using her medication and was ailing. she threatened that if she dies, that I killed her. I thought to myself, that if she truly dies, I might live with the regrets for the rest of my life. I really tried but I was defeated. I succumbed. But before marrying the girl, I spoke to her(the girl) that I don't love her and that I'm marrying her against my wish, but I guess she was desperate. She said I shouldn't worry, that the love would grow in the marriage.

We got married. She lives with me and my mom. Even my neighbours were disappointed in me, when they saw her. Church members and friends were all disappointed. I can't start narrating to them how I got here.

We are over a year gone now and she still irritates me. I so much hate to look at her. We've had sex only about 5 times or so and I have to get high to do this. I only kissed her once(at the alter and I cringed)

I cry everyday.....both at home and while hustling. I never envisaged my life to be like this. I had hoped to meet a beautiful, clean and well mannered graduate from the city. Someone I would truly love and she would love me too. I'd hoped that I would meet her, approach her and we start as friends, then lovers, then I would propose and all. I never planned for it to be like this.

I am so sad with my life. Right now, I'm thinking of applying for masters abroad and probably use the means to Japa and never come back again.

My life is so miserable!

Learn from me. Don't ever let your parents blackmail you into marrying someone you don't love. Pls don't. Just run away for months or few years and they will leave you alone.

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by We4all: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Why are some people so dull...??

Someone slept with her wife just 5 times in a whole year and u said he love her pvssy??

Brother, I like ur sense but I don't pray for one like that sir grin

5 times a year is too much for a woman that stinks.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Promise47(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
Just kill me please 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chibuzoripob:
sad she's smelly like DEAD 🐀 undecided? Ugly(u can't wait to born ugly,demoni look like pikin grin. Armpit and pusi stink embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed.With all diz,U still drill tye village borehole angry. U are a CASE sad.
Why released ur yoghurt into her pusi undecided? I can visualise u in ☁️ 🌤 🌥 90 while thrusting IN and OUT grin.She sweet u then and nah now E dey PAIN U undecided? U are a CASE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Ade1177: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
This your story no complete oooo

Come back here and say it

Why is it important for your mum to choose a wife for you?

What's the reason she is the one that forced you to marry?

You said you have to get high to sleep with her

Are you so drunk when the whole marriage was taking place

Is your mum happy seeing you UNHAPPY?

she is smelling, village girl?

Even the most local and ugliest woman on earth can be tushed up

Get that girl a nice body treatment
Buy her good clothes
Perf
Cream
Nice hair

It has happend niyen
If she now gets pregnant nko?
These kind of girls produce the best children with Good future grin

That girl looks like someone that worship you

Forget love and take the respect she has for you

Behind her up to what you want

No lady is ugly

As long as she has breast and a succulent pp

If Only you know how to play your games well

You are one of the very very few lucky men alive that didn't marry for LOVE

BUT MARRY A LADY THAT will worship you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Socratiz: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
This is like asking for advice after the crime has been committed. You should have done this before marrying the lady not after.

You should not have allowed your mum to emotionally manipulate you. It's your life and though she can counsel you but she does not have the right to choose a wife for you. How long is she going to live with you to determine what happens in your life?

You are being forced to live the life your mum wants not the life you choose

It seems you have always been Mama's boy and she doesn't want you to have a life of your own

Now you have to decide whether you want to live you life or you still want to attach yourself to your mum's apron.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Oakenshield: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:
I know a lot of you will blame me after reading this and even want to curse me, but this is my sad story and I just want to put it out there for people to learn. Don't ever let your parents decide your partner for you. Even if you have to run away, do it.

I recently got married to an ugly, short, black, smelly, village girl. At first my uncle took me to see her, then we spoke and she came visiting. All these happened in the village.

When I went back to the city, I told my mom I wasn't interested in her any more, but she insisted I must marry her. My mom would always take my joy by telling me about the girl anytime she sees me happy. There was no breathing space. We live together and I pay the rent. I loved her so much that I could do anything for her. She once sold her wrappers/materials and jewelleries, to send me money for school fees.

Anytime she tries to talk to me about the girl, I will beg her and let her understand that young people like to marry who they truly love. I don't want her, I don't love her and I don't think I will ever will.
After all said and done, she still insisted, so I called my elder bro to come talk to her. He came in from another state and spoke with my mom for hours. She did as if she would allow me marry my choice, just for my brother to go. Immediately my brother left, she started again.

My mom has BP. She stopped using her medication and was ailing. she threatened that if she dies, that I killed her. I thought to myself, that if she truly dies, I might live with the regrets for the rest of my life. I really tried but I was defeated. I succumbed. But before marrying the girl, I spoke to her(the girl) that I don't love her and that I'm marrying her against my wish, but I guess she was desperate. She said I shouldn't worry, that the love would grow in the marriage.

We got married. She lives with me and my mom. Even my neighbours were disappointed in me, when they saw her. Church members and friends were all disappointed. I can't start narrating to them how I got here.

We are over a year gone now and she still irritates me. I so much hate to look at her. We've had sex only about 5 times or so and I have to get high to do this. I only kissed her once(at the alter and I cringed)

I cry everyday.....both at home and while hustling. I never envisaged my life to be like this. I had hoped to meet a beautiful, clean and well mannered graduate from the city. Someone I would truly love and she would love me too. I'd hoped that I would meet her, approach her and we start as friends, then lovers, then I would propose and all. I never planned for it to be like this.

I am so sad with my life. Right now, I'm thinking of applying for masters abroad and probably use the means to Japa and never come back again.

My life is so miserable!

Learn from me. Don't ever let your parents blackmail you into marrying someone you don't love. Pls don't. Just run away for months or few years and they will leave you alone.

show us her pic one man poison can be Op favorite
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Jeon(f): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
obinna58:

I’m suspecting you’re the op, Jeon confess

He’s points
Ugly
Short
Black
Smelly

Does that even sound realistic

Can you bear what you pointed out because of the characters that matters?

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Myer(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
[quote author=egobetter4me post=127695790)

My life is so miserable!

[/quote]
I feel your pain bro.
Mothers are a blessing and a curse if one isn't careful.
Your mother probably meant well but was being selfish.

There are 2 options I see now;
1. You can choose to love her and if she's cooperative,help her grow into the woman you'll love more. Inside every woman is a queen with so much potentials. She simply needs to genuinely feel loved and she will blow your mind. But this will take serious grace, effort and patience from both of you. This is the Christian thing to do.

2. You can also speak to her , get an honorable divorce and get her set up properly. Pray for forgiveness in case it's considered a sin. You have to realise you're an adult and your mom should not be manipulating you or deciding your destiny for you. Rededicate your life to Christ and let God lead you through life. As you grow and transform and know who you are in Christ, God blesses you with a gift of a good wife. It takes diligence and patience and faith but one of the best decision you can make for you,your family, your future wife and your children.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by We4all: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Chioma1989:
So sad! See how you described the innocent girl. She may not even be the way you described her but you chose those descriptions to fit your narrative. A mother cannot be that insensitive to arrange that kind of a girl for her son. Those "tushed" and classic girls you are yearning for may not even find you attractive or you may not fit into their lifestyle. Please, come close to your wife and cherish her. Raise her to your so called standards. She may even outshine you later in life. Value and cherish her and tell her she means so much to you and watch how she will double her love and do everything to impress you. I feel for her, seriously. It is always depressing being in love with someone that doesn't love you or just tolerating you. I guess she must be from a poor background and marrying you is her first time of being to the city. This kind of girl will later turn out to be your backbone.

You are very sensible.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Fryx: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lonestar124:
You for allow your mother to die nah, what is that? abi everybody no go dey die again, he or she who do not like his or her life should die... don't be too emotional.

It is sad you don't have friends that advice you against this...There is way of leveraging on someone death for your own good dividend, that is if they die because they went against your wish...if you care to know pm me I will teach you....

Your mother is selfish..

Unfortunately. Most women are.

And concerning the death threats, if it was me, I will blackmail her with her own attitudes until she either have a change of heart or let me be. Women know what they are doing, they just love pulling men’s leg.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by airprinz(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by We4all: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
edunaragold:
, every ups had it's down,I too had a beautiful wife but something happens that I wish I married an ugly girl.life no balance soon the guy will understand,in one way or another life no balance at all,

Are you gay?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Goalnaldo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Your mum doesn't have your interest at heart but I've seen unattractive girls/ladies turn out very beautiful. If you are well to do, that your ugly wife could turn to Rihanna if you take good care of her. Hope she has good character cause my people say you can't be a witch and also be a poor man.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by starpon1: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
This almost wat am experiencing in my marriage. Though my own wife is good looking just that I married her just to please my mum but regretting it now. My advice to young people dat is yet to marry please my the person u fill like is best for u don't let anyone not even ur parents decide for u. E GET Y
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by obinna58(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon:

Can you bear what you pointed out because of the characters that matters?
A good character has nothing to do with “smelly”
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by samuelson06(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My write up isn't funny. It is my true life story. You're welcomed to mock me though!

So, does it mean the girl can't be fixed? What if you need her to stay alive? I want to believe she's not a mistake in your life. Itemize how you can clean her up and do just that. You can't move on without her right now.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

OP

In all that you do, learn to love that your wife.

You might be surprised that you might later get to fall madly in love with her.

Treat her well and watch and see her glow.

Make her into the kind of woman you desire.

Nawa what do I know. Make I close my mouth abeg.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Testimony1988(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Leaving her when there is no issue does not make sense, you are in and that's all, I won't advise you to leave her, you should have gone for your master since than marrying her.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Laughing

Grown up dude forced to marry who he didn't want.

The only sensible thing is . It's your mom that's feeding you. That's why you'll allow such
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by OnionBandit(f): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

I have stopped for sometime now.
you are wicked! Why would you starve her of sex? Haba! Where do you want her to get the satisfaction when the urge comes? So you would be sleeping with other women outside and you would expect her to be faithful,

The deed has been done and you have to move on like that. In fact, na you no know wetin you want. From your post, I could deduce that you agreed to marry her before changing your mind..and this could be the reason your mother insisted. You wan put ya family into shame? Where you wan make your mama put her face when she meets with her family members after you don spoil things?

If say you be Muslim, I for say make you marry another one join to balance the equation, but Una like dey deceive unaself

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by overseasnbeyond: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Your life experience is a lesson for upcoming but sorry to say that you are a damn fool.
1. You claimed to be a graduate but can't make a crucial permanent lifetime decision.
2. Your mother might have borrowed money from the girl family to send you to school.
3. Your institution needs to withdraw your degree certification because you are NOT worthy to be called a graduate.
4. Your brain must be functioning at a retardation level for you to accept what you never like.

Now to the issue,
My friend the deed had been done, if you never wanted to die young, look beyond the physical appearance of that lady.
See how you can change her lifestyle to match up with your own.
All women are beautiful if you care for them.

Be a man accept it as your cross as long as no records of domestic violence is involved.

Peace and wishing you good luck.

egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by excellentj4teal(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Stop living in illusion. You literally like this girl but she has somethings you dislike which are more than the likes. This can be changed. Yes she loves you and was ready to wait for your love to grow. Change her, groom her and blend her and you'll be happy. The hatred is in your head and not your heart. She's smelly, stinky and every other adjectives but your ekpon is always strong to thrust. You successfully lived in a space for a year or more than that. Alaye, tell us what actually happened and stop confusing us. You are literally liking this girl as against all odds until something happened that made you think it's time to call out the bluff. What happened?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by kwasoly(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ahmed0336:
You made few mistakes.

1. You should have hide all your finances from your mother and make things look as if you're struggling and can't afford to marry at the moment.
2. If I were you I won't touch her. What if she gets pregnant
3. This study route is what you should have use to japa before your mum made you to marry her.

Now that she's your wife, I'd advise you stop sleeping with her in other not to get her pregnant cos once there's a child in the picture, things will be more difficult for than already is

Why are you giving him a bad advice not to touch his legally married wife, is he a baby that his mum will impose a girl on.
It clearly shows he is not matured for marriage and should carry his cross well.
Just invest in your wife to become that woman you desire.
You go no where you die there.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Jeon(f): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
obinna58:
A good character has nothing to do with “smelly”
You haven't answer my question.

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Machinegun91(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Poverty no good

You can't hear this shit from rich men
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by UncleKoboko: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

First, I HOPE YOU MARRIED HER A VIRGIN OTHERWISE, U A WEYREY AND A DISAPPOINTMENT TO THIS GENERATION.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Stephench: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
I would gladly kill my mom if she tries to wreck my life. You're a weakling and your narcissistic mom knows it reason she emotionally blackmailed you
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by jubrilELsudan: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
heffem:
...... Must you go this far?..... Haba!

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR MUST YOU GO THIS FAR?.....HABA!

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Karleb(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

Oga divorce the lady and stop this sub story.

If your mother wants to marry the girl later on, then let her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) / Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.