Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness (37149 Views)

My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by jubrilELsudan: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2023
Tonididdyx:

Guy be calming down.
OP mom is prolly a product of this kind of marriage too, you cannot blame her ignorance or belief.

It's the OP you should insult in this manner.

E BE LIKE SEY YOU DEY FVCK HIM MAMA

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by jubrilELsudan: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2023
heffem:
.....you for get sense, but na impatient kill you

SAME WORDS YOUR WIFE DEY ALWAYS TELL YOU WHEN YOU DEY ALWAYS BEG HER FOR MIDDLE OF NIGHT MAKE SHE JUST ALLOW YOU PUT YOUR SMALL PUPPY EKEKU PRICK INSIDE HER WARM KUKUNASE SEY YOU GO DEY ALRIGHT

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by ObalendeCMS: 12:53am On Dec 31, 2023
4cup!

I don't take any advice from my mom & any woman that claims she's doing so because she 'love' me.

I hate being manipulated & held to ransome, emotionally.

Reason why me & my mother no dey gree & i barely hear her.

I paid for it with some kind delay in my life but it will pay me in the long run.

Btw, you sound like a simple man.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by kingthreat(m): 12:56am On Dec 31, 2023
Man you let your mother determine the most important aspect of your life.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Stupid post.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:45am On Dec 31, 2023
When I was in Nigeria,I almost got married to an Ibo girl and my mum was kinda resisting.i told her,you choose my name for me,chose my pry sch,sec sch,higher institution,govt chose where I will serve Nysc,in this marriage matter.i get to decide it.she kuku know say I am extremely stubborn.As a man in Nigeria ,you have to be stubborn to make money and achieve somethings.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Free2Fly: 2:48am On Dec 31, 2023
Nebes:
You better clean that girl up and start loving her. There's no going back since you were not strong enough to resist the marriage. Package her into your taste now that your mother is still alive.

Package ehat?? Story!

Na him be God wey dey create persin?
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:58am On Dec 31, 2023
This is witchcraft.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by BigIyanga: 3:16am On Dec 31, 2023
egobetter4me:
I know a lot of you will blame me after reading this and even want to curse me, but this is my sad story and I just want to put it out there for people to learn. Don't ever let your parents decide your partner for you. Even if you have to run away, do it.

I recently got married to an ugly, short, black, smelly, village girl. At first my uncle took me to see her, then we spoke and she came visiting. All these happened in the village.

When I went back to the city, I told my mom I wasn't interested in her any more, but she insisted I must marry her. My mom would always take my joy by telling me about the girl anytime she sees me happy. There was no breathing space. We live together and I pay the rent. I loved her so much that I could do anything for her. She once sold her wrappers/materials and jewelleries, to send me money for school fees.

Anytime she tries to talk to me about the girl, I will beg her and let her understand that young people like to marry who they truly love. I don't want her, I don't love her and I don't think I will ever will.
After all said and done, she still insisted, so I called my elder bro to come talk to her. He came in from another state and spoke with my mom for hours. She did as if she would allow me marry my choice, just for my brother to go. Immediately my brother left, she started again.

My mom has BP. She stopped using her medication and was ailing. she threatened that if she dies, that I killed her. I thought to myself, that if she truly dies, I might live with the regrets for the rest of my life. I really tried but I was defeated. I succumbed. But before marrying the girl, I spoke to her(the girl) that I don't love her and that I'm marrying her against my wish, but I guess she was desperate. She said I shouldn't worry, that the love would grow in the marriage.

We got married. She lives with me and my mom. Even my neighbours were disappointed in me, when they saw her. Church members and friends were all disappointed. I can't start narrating to them how I got here.

We are over a year gone now and she still irritates me. I so much hate to look at her. We've had sex only about 5 times or so and I have to get high to do this. I only kissed her once(at the alter and I cringed)

I cry everyday.....both at home and while hustling. I never envisaged my life to be like this. I had hoped to meet a beautiful, clean and well mannered graduate from the city. Someone I would truly love and she would love me too. I'd hoped that I would meet her, approach her and we start as friends, then lovers, then I would propose and all. I never planned for it to be like this.

I am so sad with my life. Right now, I'm thinking of applying for masters abroad and probably use the means to Japa and never come back again.

My life is so miserable!

Learn from me. Don't ever let your parents blackmail you into marrying someone you don't love. Pls don't. Just run away for months or few years and they will leave you alone.

What’s wrong in being black? Arent you black?
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by October1960: 3:37am On Dec 31, 2023
egobetter4me:
I know a lot of you will blame me after reading this and even want to curse me, but this is my sad story and I just want to put it out there for people to learn. Don't ever let your parents decide your partner for you. Even if you have to run away, do it.

I recently got married to an ugly, short, black, smelly, village girl. At first my uncle took me to see her, then we spoke and she came visiting. All these happened in the village.

I fell bad for you as this type of emotional blackmail is very common from some mothers.

Some will even fight your wife and say it’s either them or your wife and make your life miserable.

My friend you only leave once and should leave the marriage immediately before high BP take your life. Your Mom will just have to get over it and the emotional blackmail is her own problem.

When I went back to the city, I told my mom I wasn't interested in her any more, but she insisted I must marry her. My mom would always take my joy by telling me about the girl anytime she sees me happy. There was no breathing space. We live together and I pay the rent. I loved her so much that I could do anything for her. She once sold her wrappers/materials and jewelleries, to send me money for school fees.

Anytime she tries to talk to me about the girl, I will beg her and let her understand that young people like to marry who they truly love. I don't want her, I don't love her and I don't think I will ever will.
After all said and done, she still insisted, so I called my elder bro to come talk to her. He came in from another state and spoke with my mom for hours. She did as if she would allow me marry my choice, just for my brother to go. Immediately my brother left, she started again.

My mom has BP. She stopped using her medication and was ailing. she threatened that if she dies, that I killed her. I thought to myself, that if she truly dies, I might live with the regrets for the rest of my life. I really tried but I was defeated. I succumbed. But before marrying the girl, I spoke to her(the girl) that I don't love her and that I'm marrying her against my wish, but I guess she was desperate. She said I shouldn't worry, that the love would grow in the marriage.

We got married. She lives with me and my mom. Even my neighbours were disappointed in me, when they saw her. Church members and friends were all disappointed. I can't start narrating to them how I got here.

We are over a year gone now and she still irritates me. I so much hate to look at her. We've had sex only about 5 times or so and I have to get high to do this. I only kissed her once(at the alter and I cringed)

I cry everyday.....both at home and while hustling. I never envisaged my life to be like this. I had hoped to meet a beautiful, clean and well mannered graduate from the city. Someone I would truly love and she would love me too. I'd hoped that I would meet her, approach her and we start as friends, then lovers, then I would propose and all. I never planned for it to be like this.

I am so sad with my life. Right now, I'm thinking of applying for masters abroad and probably use the means to Japa and never come back again.

My life is so miserable!

Learn from me. Don't ever let your parents blackmail you into marrying someone you don't love. Pls don't. Just run away for months or few years and they will leave you alone.

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Ibile77(m): 3:41am On Dec 31, 2023
Nebes:
You better clean that girl up and start loving her. There's no going back since you were not strong enough to resist the marriage. Package her into your taste now that your mother is still alive.
I can relate with the writer although I was not forced to marry my partner but my mistake was that I misjudged the situation, I felt that having similar experience growing up will help us build a happy home but I am dead wrong, the only way our is that a sickness that has no cure must be endured.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Ishilove: 3:53am On Dec 31, 2023
Acidosis:

Na witchcraft coven things. There is something between the mother and the girl. Failure to marry that girl will get her (the mother) killed at the speed of light.

The SIMPle OP is the pawn (sacrifice).

@OP,

Even if you're yet to remove the umbilical cord that joins you and your mother, commonsense demands that you prioritise your sanity and peace of mind above all others. What a SIMPle, SHAMEless "thank you mommy" little pet.

Commonsense should make you realise that you were merely a collateral in the hands of your big mommy. E be like dem don use your destiny collect loan from coven.
It's not easy like that o. The mother on her own is a master of emotional blackmail. She stopped using her drugs and began to fall sick. The OP in his mind felt since she had sacrificed her worldly comforts for him, he would do the same for her so that the burden of her death will not rest on his conscience.

See, it is easy to condemn him when you haven't walked a mile in his shoes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by kkins25(m): 4:18am On Dec 31, 2023
If she was knackable, den she's wify capable.. women do this all the time..Plus,it's a bonus to have some one who likes u more dan u like them.. Hustle, nd level her up.. u won't regret it.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by kkins25(m): 4:20am On Dec 31, 2023
Ishilove:

It's not easy like that o. The mother on her own is a master of emotional blackmail. She stopped using her drugs and began to fall sick. The OP in his mind felt since she had sacrificed her worldly comforts for him, he would do the same for her so that the burden of her death will not rest on his conscience.

Hmm.. you see conscience ehnn.. make we no under estimate what conscience is capable of.. hmmmm..
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Sucre7: 4:44am On Dec 31, 2023
Your mama use chain drag you to the altar ?

Post the short, ugly, smelly, lady let's see.

My best advice is that you can mold her to your taste. All women are beautiful, just spend a little money on them.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Dshocker(m): 5:01am On Dec 31, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

Guy you are a comedian grin

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by wahaladondey: 5:39am On Dec 31, 2023
Another human being refusing to take accountability for his actions and responsibility for his life. Continue, maybe one day mummy will get you a much better wife.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by PepeXKermit: 5:42am On Dec 31, 2023
simp4rebel:
You basically married the lady to make your mother happy, you married her for your mother. She is literally your mother's wife.

You can either start learning to love her and let the love grow like she said or nothing should stop you from going ahead to finding your own wife. cool

It's none of my business anyways, but if anyone is looking for a professional website designer or you know someone that is in need, i'm your guy — we will build you any kind of website for your business at a very budget-friendly rate. check my profile for how to get in touch or to see portfolio or send me an email to get a website quote.

He go divorce her. I go pack cokot for the house for both of them but will be paying house rent for them.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Obainoman6: 5:45am On Dec 31, 2023
Jeon:

You haven't answer my question.

Shukurah Muhammed Aisha is that why you raped your sisters and mother, confess now because I have your pictures and videos. no hiding for you, Efulefu!
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by crypta007(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2023
Hello brother, every woman is beautiful in their own way, just try to make her look beautiful for you, train and posh her up for yourself then you will know that the Lord is good.

However, you can only do all mentioned above if the lady in question is of a good character because that's what matters most cause If not , you life is yet to be miserable ooooo
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by BABANGBALI: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2023
illicit:
U let it happen

no mind am. He was the causer of his problem

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Trophy12: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2023
This one of my problem with SS or SE mother mentality. Must u force your son to marry someone she doesn't like.my brother just Japa shap shap.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Trophy12: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2023
PepeXKermit:

He go divorce her. I go pack cokot for the house for both of them but will be paying house rent for them.
I won't even pay house rent self til then go evict comot for the house she day craze . See stupid statement coming from her ( the love will grow small small) love kill her there
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by livebullet(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

My first question is: Do you guys have a child yet?
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Trophy12: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2023
On the other self , ur mum stop using her BP drug say if she die na u cause am, my brother most of us here mama don die so no big deal anywhere las las everybody mama go die some day , the most important thing as a child is for u to take care of our mama , any choice a child take is should be for is own interests and the mama should support him or her . That's all. All that apata way your mama they Yan na her own ooo
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Acidosis(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2023
Ishilove:

I understand you. Well, I hope he has learned his lessons because that woman has a lot more to offer him. Manipulative people have no limits.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Kajaard: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2023
egobetter4me:

My write up isn't funny. It is my true life story. You're welcomed to mock me though!

It's time to be a man and cut off the umbilical cord tied to your mum.

Make it your New Years resolution to be firm in your decisions and stop being a kid who beckons to his moms every wish. Your mom is manipulative and she is doing that because she knows you are darn too soft.

Grow up man. Make the year 2024 the year you become a MAN with real balls hanging down the nut sack instead of a vagina which you presently possess. Happy new year in advance.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by WELLINGTON202: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2023
WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? IS IT THAT SHE'S UGLY OR YOU DON'T LOVE HER? BECAUSE YOUR DESCRIPTION OF THE ISSUE CONCERNING HER APPEARS TO BE BOTHERED AROUND PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by Edusouls(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2023
lovewinner:
Sometimes is good to marry the classic we claim to love someday but she might bring us pains if they is no proper understanding.The mistake had been done.you need the way out.What you admired in other ladies do it for your wife.You can train her,invest in her as well as bring the beauty in her because she is now your wife and it doesn't change even if you live the county. sit her down and look into the good things you can put together to make her meet your taste.Take her out for shopping,playing.Get her classic movies and tell her you appreciate if she look like this for you.Get her cream,cloths and nice shoes.Dress her hair and change her taste. Tell her you love to love her.she will improve and before you notice she will give you a nice look.
marriage wey go soon break up, how can u Marry someone u don’t love or cherish at all, even people that love each other break up talkless of this situation
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by MartinsD12(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2023
egobetter4me:

My life is so miserable!

Na you cause wahala for yourself in this modern age my mama go come force me to marry a girl I don't love , it won't happen, don't marry out of pity
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by djon78(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2023
frankchina:

You might be disappointed but try to see it from a different view, try to clean her up. Buy her cream and deodorants, take her to the salon to make her hair, even bob risky wo wo pass any living being when he was broke. That girl might bring you peace of mind more than those tall beautiful graduates out there. I'm divorced and I know what I'm telling you. I married what I tot was my dream girl but it was a dilemma. That type of girl is what I'm going to marry if I'll ever marry again.. these beautiful tall girls you see is another man's play thing... Shalom🚶🚶

You dey mind them

They don't know those type of women his mother got for her are the real deal

He won't understand

Guys wey don see things will understand this your advice

Those so called classic ones have ruined many Men
Re: My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness by warrifinest1985: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2023
Forgive me OP but you are talking like a kid! Be a man and make decision like a real man! Marry that village girl and watch your life being miserable. Stamp your foot on the ground and marry the girl of your dream that will give you peace of mind and dont give a hook of what your mother say or feel, she can only dictate for you if she is the one footing your bills, you're the one to spend the rest of your life with your wife and not your mother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ / Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.