Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) (35089 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / What Will Do If This Man Slapped Your Mother??? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by AntiWailer: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2023
Nobody dares ask me such nonsense
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by anataala: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2023
My mother first then others follow.
abc115:
One day, his wife or girlfriend will ask him to choose between her and his mother😃🤣🤣
Heartless girls. Imagine struggling with ur mom and a girl who comes from nowhere trying to control what your own mother does with your money. They even go as far as stopping your mom from living with you in the same house.

Copied
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Unclebayo(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2023
If I hear that kind statement from any girl, that’s the end, I can go extra length just for my mother

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by oluwaseyi0: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2023
And the father who paid for all this will probably not even be in the picture

5 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Pinkyposh(f): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2023
You people should stop all these unnecessary arguments.
As a mother, I'll never have control over my son's life if he is married.
I'll never live in his house, I'll only come if him and his wife invites me.
He should not choose me over his wife, cos I want him to treat his wife well and the fact that I have lived my own life with my husband, him and his wife should also do so.
I am only his mother, I did my duty as a mother , and his wife will be a wife to him and do her of a wife, everyone should know their boundary .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by BloomingDale(f): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I see all the efforts my mum made for me,den one mumu broke girl will want to reap enjoyment, nah.she gatz get money too.mk we enjoy togeda grin

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by iamtardey: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2023
Olarewaju89:
grin

Please those girls that fetches water in the morning should please be wearing bra, my friend almost fell into gutter today.
stoppp na church I dey abeg 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤐

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Irupetepete: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2023
Ok
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by AbuTwins: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2023
grin
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by 12345baba(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2023
Ur wife will still do same for ur child. So shut the f up. This life na turn by turn.

3 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by GloriousGbola: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:
One day, his wife or girlfriend will ask him to choose between her and his mother😃🤣🤣
Heartless girls. Imagine struggling with ur mom and a girl who comes from nowhere trying to control what your own mother does with your money. They even go as far as stopping your mom from living with you in the same house.

Copied

You are always free to marry your mother then.
Or maybe marry whoever your mother handpicks for you since she obviously knows better than you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by patomberekpe(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Last time i checked the scripture said A man shall live his father and mother to be with his wife and they shall be one. brethren Your Wife comes first, that does not mean your parents not only mother comes last. When all these mother inlaws things come to play is when trouble comes into marriage, You are the Man you suppose to settle things,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by folake4u(f): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You are always free to marry your mother then.
Or maybe marry whoever your mother handpicks for you since she obviously knows better than you.

Perfect response! grin

3 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2023
Why should there be competition between his mum and wife

3 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by correctyourself(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2023
Should we be praying for our mother to live with us? Its a sign of poverty.

How many rich or comfortable parents live with their children? Rather, they prefer casual visits.

For me i do not wish to be living with my children, I prefer to guid them where ever they are to leave meaningful life, while they visit home to see me for prayers and advice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Coolsat(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2023
Someone somewhere paid for all these things and still hustling somewhere so he could pay for more but it's sad he's not even noticed.

As for me ooo my dad comes first and always will.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by ABSAO(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2023
DSC7:
See Wetin mods push to FP abeggggg....

Chaiiiii....NL is gone.....
Tell us what should be pushed to front page undecided. Stop wishing Nairaland bad, werey.

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2023
As a man, you have to know where to draw the line btw your legally married wife and your mother (emphasis on the word "legally").

Your wife has equal rights just as your mum in your house, emotions aside...

3 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by abc115: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2023
Coolsat:
Someone somewhere paid for all these things and still hustling somewhere so he could pay for more but it's sad he's not even noticed.

Reality and relatively true
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Bostin(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2023
Mothers are great if they see caring for their children as their responsibility bestowed by God and not as doing their children favour . Same ways women see marrying a man and giving him sex as doing him favour . Let us be responsible .
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Afamed: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2023
My wife was asking me few days ago, who did I love most, I repeated to her my mother on 4 occasions, the next thing was ,she felt asleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Ndipe(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2023
You sure about that?

FalseProphet1:
Only a fóol would choose a mom who stood with him though thick and thin over a manipulative girlfriend.

This I have seen.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by GreatAchiever1: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2023
If they both his mother and his wife understand theirselves and the role they play in his life, he will have peace of mind. Not all these chaotic questions and misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by DSC7: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2023
ABSAO:

Tell us what should be pushed to front page undecided. Stop wishing Nairaland bad, werey.

Rest madd werey tuntun......

Disgustingg ronu míscreant....
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Coolsat(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Reality and relatively true
Na wetin moms Dy use manipulate kids bdis. My dad comes first above any other person.

I sabi who paid the bills 😂
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by pendusky(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied

Did you noticed it's only guys that commented on this post?
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by matm: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2023
[quote author=LikeAking post=127707023]

If he is a simp.

If he is a fool..

Although mummy’s boys always end up as simps[/quote

Sure.Mommy's pets and woman wrappers who think they can't survive without sex

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Adewale1603(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2023
No matter what, You can't marry your mother.

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Pinkyposh(f): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2023
pendusky:

Did you noticed it's only guys that commented on this post?
Did you read all to confirm?
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Fiscus105(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied

Mr Op, pls stick to ur mummy o, infact, make sure you carry ur mummy to higher institution u are attending. When u get job take her to city and let her continue spoon feeding what she started with you and when it's time to have ur own children.

You don't need to go and bring girl that u already know it ur enemy and enemy of ur dear mother, ur mother can also perform the duty of wife, FIRE HER, FRONT AND BACK, SHE WOULD GIVE AS MANY CHILDREN AS YOU WANT FOR YOU, with that, be rest assured you will have peace and no enemity would spike btw ur mother and someone daughter.

Bunch of myopic and foolish urchins!

6 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by tiswell(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2023
CityAPTER:

Men are potentially simps
not really,but human gender factor.

Lionesses are the ones that hunts for food in the animal category.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by VaginaAcademic: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2023
Makes no sense a wife has a role and a mother has a role why choose one over the other. You can't have sex with your mother neither can your wife replace the role your mother played in giving birth to you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta / Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.