Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) (35088 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / What Will Do If This Man Slapped Your Mother??? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Mayplays(f): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:
One day, his wife or girlfriend will ask him to choose between her and his mother😃🤣🤣
Heartless girls. Imagine struggling with ur mom and a girl who comes from nowhere trying to control what your own mother does with your money. They even go as far as stopping your mom from living with you in the same house.

Copied
You know your mom was also a girl who came from nowhere to come between your father and his mom right?

Most likely you will say your mom was different. All Nigerian men’s moms and sisters are saints, it’s ghosts or female spirits we have doing the rubbish your kind complains about everyday

Your girl will be a mother and your mother was once a girl, whatever you say about women most likely applies to her so think before you type

10 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by matm: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Only a fóol would choose a mom who stood with him though thick and thin over a manipulative girlfriend.

This I have seen.

Some guys beat up their moms because of girlfriend.Thats why many girls see guys as having their brains in their dicks, thus undue manipulation and regular slapping of guys during minor quarrel
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by ABSAO(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2023
DSC7:

Rest madd werey tuntun......

Disgustingg ronu míscreant....
Go and build your own forum if you're not ok with Nairaland. Only a useless person like you do talk down on someone's hardwork.

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by ukaface(f): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2023
SMH
All these kind mentality wey Nigerian guys get sef, I no just understand. Una for kuku marry Una mama o, Una no suppose even love up any girl.
It’s a mother’s( parents) responsibility to do this for her child, make Una rest.
Some of Una suppose do research of how your mothers behaved with her mother in law, maybe na karma don jam Una mama

PS: I am not encouraging ladies to act rudely to their mother in laws

3 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by richie240: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2023
And What makes the original poster think that the mother of this boy didn't ask her husband to choose btw her and his mother?

Una go dey carry woman mata for head.
If only una know.
grin
abc115:
One day, his wife or girlfriend will ask him to choose between her and his mother😃🤣🤣
Heartless girls. Imagine struggling with ur mom and a girl who comes from nowhere trying to control what your own mother does with your money. They even go as far as stopping your mom from living with you in the same house.

Copied

5 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by HarunaWest(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied
Stop painting wives as bad. It's men with bad attitude that usually end up with bad or disrespectful wives. If you respect your wife, she will respect you × 2. She will also respect your mother and your entire family. Its tit for tat. Its a man that enables a bad woman not the other way round. Cheers

7 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by DDIA: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Only a fóol would choose a mom who stood with him though thick and thin over a manipulative girlfriend.

This I have seen.

E be like Siofra, Jennyclay, magnolia, ishilove hack into this your prophecy oh! grin grin grin
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Mayplays(f): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2023
richie240:
What makes the original poster think that the mother of this boy didn't ask her husband to choose btw her and his mother?

Una go dey carry woman mata for head.
If only una know.
grin
Give yourself a round of applause

2 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Adakintroy: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2023
. You are the mother in law of tomorrow. There is no mother in law anywhere. Its you. Don't wait till it happens to you before you go learn respect It a mark of insecurity to put a man such difficult position. It not a place of comparison.

The reason men don't get involve in those kind of issue. Is because our dearest wife's may at one point have done it to us.

Now we sit and let nature judge them now that another woman is doing same to them. Men don't have this issue. Because we know respect at our core. Women many times lack basic respect.

Short take..

By brother is a medica doctor now glory to God. But I know many nights my mother stay in the bed crying from debt. Sell her wrapper gold all to train that boy. So you can meet him and claim love. My dear learn well.

If you never make sacrifice to that level you don't own that man.

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Pinkyposh(f): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2023
E
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by SmartyPants(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied

The image is touching but you missed the message. It is parents who owe a greater duty to their children and not the other way around. That is how the human race survives - by prioritising the well-being of its young over that of its old.

But what does that have to do with a wife or girlfriend? The essence of one's parents sacrificing for them like the mother in the picture above, is for you to grow up, take a wife, and do the same for your kids. For you to effectively do this, you must prioritise the nuclear family unit which includes your wife of course.

This doesn't mean you should abandon your parents, but recognize that the essence of their love is meant to be paid forward not backwards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2023
DDIA:
E be like Siofra, Jennyclay, magnolia, ishilove hack into this your prophecy oh! grin grin grin
My brother, I've changed it. They actually fired an arrow against me. But it has been destroyed. 🤕

2 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2023
If you are not mentally ready for marriage, don't marry.
Your wife is your wife, your mum is your mum, none should replace the other or occupy the other's space, when that start happening, you start having problem.

6 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Creamypie(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2023
omenka1:
Why always between wife n mother in law?
Can't we have same between husby n father in law?
Men are really special breed, they understand that life isn't worth the stress, so they keep it simple.
A wonderful 2024 to all the men in this wonderful forum
men to men, no get time oh. If at all The only worry na whether the son or father in- law sabi enjoy like his fellow inlaw
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by SSpeter(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2023
ST
abc115:

Copied
Stop reasoning like a kid, your wife is above your mum in both hierarchy and priority. There is only one person that can love my mum 100% and that is my Dad. I love and respect my mom but she is not equal to my wife, because she has a husband.

5 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Olatara(f): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2023
correctyourself:
Should we be praying for our mother to live with us? Its a sign of poverty.

How many rich or comfortable parents live with their children? Rather, they prefer casual visits.

For me i do not wish to be living with my children, I prefer to guid them where ever they are to leave meaningful life, while they visit home to see me for prayers and advice.
And buy gifts for my grandchildren, also give them envelopes filled with money to spoil them. Lol
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Mayplays(f): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2023
SSpeter:
STStop reasoning like a kid, your wife is above your mum in both hierarchy and priority. There is only one person that can love my mum 100% and that is my Dad. I love and respect my mom but she is not equal to my wife, because she has a husband.
Its men that marry prostitutes they met at bars, went to the village to find wife they have no emotional connection with or date half naked women that usually talk about their wives in this manner, they don’t regard the women they are with

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by DSC7: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2023
ABSAO:

Go and build your own forum if you're not ok with Nairaland. Only a useless person like you do talk down on someone's hardwork.

Take your frustrations else where please....

I don't entertain bad energy....
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by MrBroke(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
And the father who paid for all this will probably not even be in the picture

grin. Men don suffer
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Angelfrost(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2023
CityAPTER:

Men are potentially simps

It deeply offends me when people make such sweeping generalizations...!

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by DDIA: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2023
Mayplays:
The common denominator is the man who doesn’t set boundaries with either woman, the man that does never had such problems

When mom understands that her son has a family he doesn’t joke with irrespective of her feelings, she will calm down

When wifey understands that her husband came from a family he also doesn’t joke with irrespective of her feelings, she will also calm down

Men are meant to be leaders, to take charge

Sadly what we have today are a bunch of crybabies in grown men bodies who wish they were born as women so they would have it easier or blame women for the horrible position given to him by nature as a man
Damn! You have nice lips.

How much for a B. J that will end in a swallow? cool
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by omenka1: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2023
Creamypie:
men to men, no get time oh. If at all The only worry na whether the son or father in- law sabi enjoy like his fellow inlaw
Aswear

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by SSpeter(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Mayplays:
Its men that marry prostitutes they met at bars, went to the village to find wife they have no emotional connection with or date half naked women that usually talk about their wives in this manner, they don’t regard the women they are with
I believe the fault is from the women that do not tell the boys their place. My mum will tell me do not take the goat leg in the pot it is reserved for my darling (her husband). Back then when my sisters' will cook and there is chaos cheesy, she will just walk into the kitchen and secures her husband portion before the hyenas will devour the pot. My mum made it clear that her husband is a no go area hence, we the children know our place. She made us understand that her priority is first to husband then us the kids, and we understood that.

3 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Unclebayo(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Only a fóol would choose a manipulative girlfriend over his mom who stood with him though thick and thin.

This I have seen.
your English is confusing

Hope this helps 💡

2 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by eepeepook: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied
What if he’s gay? What then?

Any girlfriend who thinks she’s more important than a man’s mother is on a long thing. A wife, maybe. A girlfriend with such thought is without a doubt neurotic.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Edusouls(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2023
omenka1:
Why always between wife n mother in law?
Can't we have same between husby n father in law?
Men are really special breed, they understand that life isn't worth the stress, so they keep it simple.
A wonderful 2024 to all the men in this wonderful forum
hahaha men are just like their father in heaven, made in Gods image and likeness, women were now made from men so they are not made to compete in quality at all..
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by vikstandon(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied

Don't put me in that condition; the best would be to abandon the both to sort themselves out.
My wife and mother share equal privileges.
I no go choose one over the other... forget the preaching.

When the both see how their pursuit of personal interest is tearing me apart... they gats instruct themselves.

For my sanity, I go japa leave the both of them.

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Dshocker(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2023
Mayplays:

Sadly what we have today are a bunch of crybabies in grown men bodies who wish they were born as women so they would have it easier or blame women for the horrible position given to him by nature as a man

Please don't generalise, i would appreciate if you say "those" you've encountered.

By the way, have you forgotten y'all lots claiming feminism here in Nigeria, don't believe in men being leader over them.

Happy New Year.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Edusouls(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2023
eepeepook:
What if he’s gay? What then?

Any girlfriend who thinks she’s more important than a man’s mother is on a long thing. A wife, maybe. A girlfriend with such thought is highly delusional.
a wife maybe? Look at what ur saying, terrible simp
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Edusouls(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2023
Unfortunately leave social media rhetorics and claims, 80% of these modern men are simps
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied
His girlfriend can do this for him and also fvck him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have / 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta / Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.