Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) (35193 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / What Will Do If This Man Slapped Your Mother??? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by 1Sharon(f): 2:56am On Jan 01
NwaliE01:
Dem no born my wife well to ask me to choose between her and my mom..
That day, she will be going on holiday to her father's house.

I can't take nonsense from anyone when it comes to my mom.

If you know much she suffered to shape me to become a husband that I am.

She will never think of questioning her position in my life.

My mother before my wife. Doñ't ask who I love more. That person that will never think of divorcing our relationship for any reason.

That's mom 👩 ❤️

Your wife will also become a mother one day and will suffer to bear her own children. Dont complain and ask why do women prefer their offspring over their husbands, you hear?

2 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by BALLOSKI: 6:32am On Jan 01
engrchykae:
my mum believed in me even when i got tired .
Sold her wrappers and Honda c75 that she managed to buy when she was working as a typist with Lebanese people.
Just to see me through school.
Her crazy believe in me made me feel like a debtor who has no reason to fail.
May God bless her. She's a superwoman. Name your daughter after her. She'll be happy. She's like my mom.

engrchykae:
I sent my mum money for Christmas and my wife was like,are you the only son in the family?
I look am,hiss

You can see the heart of a woman. This woman brought you up to a level she was able to see you to marry, but she's trying to regulate what you take back to her. Even if her other children are sending money to her, your own should get to her too - nothing is too much for her to get.

If you say you'll send that money to her own mom, she won't tell you she's not the only daughter of her mom and that her siblings should send too. She'll accept.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Nwaiyoo: 7:27am On Jan 01
75% of problems in the world are caused by a particular gender. Their entitlement mentality is top notch. I no mention anybody name oo.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by MySolace: 8:15am On Jan 01
Annie2059:
Something wey never happen and you no know if e go happen, na em you carry for mind come dey pepper you like this..your life must be filled with so much negativity..
Make una try dey think beyond women matter for this country... we get enough problems already
Ha, aunty, u don't think about problems wen dey're already there. U should b proactive. U should b thinking ahead.

...also, dis one is enough problem to think about. Life starts from family,,,
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by emmyileri(m): 8:29am On Jan 01
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh... Gen2:24

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Lincton: 9:25pm On Jan 01
God please heal my mom for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Agree To A Court Marriage? / Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos / Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.