Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) (35194 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / What Will Do If This Man Slapped Your Mother??? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by bukatyne(f): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:
One day, his wife or girlfriend will ask him to choose between her and his motheršŸ˜ƒšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Heartless girls. Imagine struggling with ur mom and a girl who comes from nowhere trying to control what your own mother does with your money. They even go as far as stopping your mom from living with you in the same house.

Copied

In your world, mothers don't take care of their daughters?

Because even if the mother carried a whole building for the daughter, she/we/society wouldn't see it as a justification to meddle in her daughter's home the way she would do her son's.

5 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Fearyourcreator: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2023
omenka1:
Why always between wife n mother in law?
Can't we have same between husby n father in law?
Men are really special breed, they understand that life isn't worth the stress, so they keep it simple.
A wonderful 2024 to all the men in this wonderful forum
Women and problem ehn...
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
And the father who paid for all this will probably not even be in the picture

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another level of wahala!
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by ABSAO(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2023
DSC7:

Take your frustrations else where please....

I don't entertain bad energy....
You're the one radiating bad energy. Stop the hate on Nairaland!!! undecided
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Usmanovic95(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2023
Toluabigr8:
It's either you are HAKIMI or EMEKAIKE(SIMP)

It's either you are Hakimi or Emmanuel Eboue
You can't be on both sideāœŒļø grin

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2023
LikeAking:

If he is a simp.

If he is a fool..

Although mummyā€™s boys always end up as simps

Not all
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Such things only happens to a SIMPLETON!

a parasite and a liability who contributed nothing to his success would come and manipulate him into cashing out massively all because of an over used damaged kpekpus.

SIMPs are endangered species to our community, they deserve to be arrested, persecuted and executed

At sight
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Benwallt(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Hmmm. Heaven will rain curses on such hoes
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Obainoman6: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

a parasite and a liability who contributed nothing to his success would come and manipulate him into cashing out massively all because of an over used damaged kpekpus.

SIMPs are endangered species to our community, they deserve to be arrested, persecuted and executed

Cc: jennyclay siofra Jeon
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by abba190: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

simps are not endangered species. endangered species are the species that facing extinctions. simps are more prevalent in the societies than the so called redpillars
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by salem1996: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:
One day, his wife or girlfriend will ask him to choose between her and his motheršŸ˜ƒšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Heartless girls. Imagine struggling with ur mom and a girl who comes from nowhere trying to control what your own mother does with your money. They even go as far as stopping your mom from living with you in the same house.

Copied

Some of una deh talk without thinking.
Would you allow your girl's mum control the girl's money while she's in your house? Don't you think the girl's mum suffered to train the girl too??

3 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by UncleKoboko: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2023
CityAPTER:
Hmm. If you Reside in Nigeria you must watch the video below that shows how to survive and escape the Newest "Twitter" One chance robbĆØry in Nigeria, Dont say you were not warned o
[url=httpsoutu.be/GMrMdxfIoHsSpoundsanddollarstoday2345][img]httpshotos.smugmug.com/Twitter/i-BWXXMXt/0/XL/Poundsanddollars1993-XL.png[/img]l] Deleting in 5 minutes ā°
Oloriburuku
Stop spamming and posting nonsense everywhere.
Get a life.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2023
pendusky:

Did you noticed it's only guys that commented on this post?
I swear I was about to make same comment.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2023
ukaface:
SMH
All these kind mentality wey Nigerian guys get sef, I no just understand. Una for kuku marry Una mama o, Una no suppose even love up any girl.
Itā€™s a motherā€™s( parents) responsibility to do this for her child, make Una rest.
Some of Una suppose do research of how your mothers behaved with her mother in law, maybe na karma don jam Una mama

PS: I am not encouraging ladies to act rudely to their mother in laws
Your father or your husband?
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2023
Mayplays:
You know your mom was also a girl who came from nowhere to come between your father and his mom right?

Most likely you will say your mom was different. All Nigerian menā€™s moms and sisters are saints, itā€™s ghosts or female spirits we have doing the rubbish your kind complains about everyday

Your girl will be a mother and your mother was once a girl, whatever you say about women most likely applies to her so think before you type
Your father or your husband ?
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin

Op don't talk nonsense....weren't the mothers once girlfriends.
cheesy
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by OlawaleBammie: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied
Well, it could be that her mother also once told some of her boyfriends then that they should choose between her and their mothers..

Wetin go around come around
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by CSTRR: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2023
Good wives do more than this, though.

Marry a good wife.

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by CSTRR: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2023
Nigeria has one of the highest maternal mortalities in the world.

A woman that risk her life many times to give birth to your children is comparable to whatever your mother has done for you.

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by dnawah(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied
and the mother na him carry the heaviest.God cannot be everywhere, therefore he made mothers.(Jewish adage)
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2023
Olarewaju89:
grin

Please those girls that fetches water in the morning should please be wearing bra, my friend almost fell into gutter today.

To avoid Cala tell your friend to position a chair to clear bearing with a bottle of what ever his drinks to enjoy sight attraction.i planning to go beach for full package
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by CSTRR: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2023
My sister that just got married, went through heaven and hell to give birth to her first child.

If I catch her husband rating his mother over her, I go mend am for face.

2 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Thazard(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin

Op don't talk nonsense....weren't the mothers once girlfriends.
gringringrin
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Just yesterday you guys were attacking Shallipopi for momma worship. Today you are doing same. One would think women don't have families. Yet you don't see them creating problems where there is none.

That was how my brother went to be telling his wife a similar nonsense. Saying we both suffered together. The day I heard it, I told him never to mention me in such again. Don't create enmity between me and your wife!

Many men like to foster beef between women. It is either they are marrying two wives so that they can fight themselves for his attention or they are using their mothers and sisters. Sadly women fall for it and are ever ready to go fight their sister and daughter inlaws. Can never be me.

Face your wife and leave me with my husband. I didn't tell you to put me above your wife!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
A girlfriend is just a stranger u met and happen to like. They are mostly temporary people in ur life until marriage happens.

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Cornerstone2018: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Even if your mum sacrifice all for you but was mean to her mum inlaw, karma must catch up with her. It's so unfortunate that most mother in law want what they never gave to their own mother in law, be it respect, love, attention n all.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by LooneyLester: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
If I can't fork my mama, my mama can't give me BJ as usual

My wife first before mama

She go chillax first because my wife comes first

Wife first , mama second

4 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Mayplays(f): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

Your father or your husband ?
Ask a smarter question

1 Like

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Azazyel: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
See plenty mommy's boys chai! Many NL guys are actually senseless. See them. They'll never openly appreciate their fathers. They'll be talking about how emeka Ike is a simp. One day these girlfriends would become mothers. That's how every mother started! When you get married, take care of your home and your mom separately. You don't have to put yourself in a position to choose. Women are very competitive. You can't put your mom and wife in the same house!

2 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Mayplays(f): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dshocker:

Please don't generalise, i would appreciate if you say "those" you've encountered.

By the way, have you forgotten y'all lots claiming feminism here in Nigeria, don't believe in men being leader over them.

Happy New Year.
Seems youā€™re new here on nairaland or youā€™re pretending to be deliberately obtuse

This is literally a female bashing post out of thousands, I donā€™t have to meet any man or speak to them

Happy new year

2 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by twilliamx(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
When I was sick to the point of death, it was my wife that was with me, bathing me, cleaning me and praying for and with me. My mom was at home also praying her part no doubt. My wife never left my side in the hospital. I was there for 2months. At times I will catch her crying while encouraging me to be strong. The roles of wife and mother are different. If am to choose now! I will choose my wife. My mom has lived her life with my dad, let my wife live hers with me. I love them both

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Mayplays(f): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
SSpeter:
I believe the fault is from the women that do not tell the boys their place. My mum will tell me do not take the goat leg in the pot it is reserved for my darling (her husband). Back then when my sisters' will cook and there is chaos cheesy, she will just walk into the kitchen and secures her husband portion before the hyenas will devour the pot. My mum made it clear that her husband is a no go area hence, we the children know our place. She made us understand that her priority is first to husband then us the kids, and we understood that.
What a lucky childhood you had witnessing your parents love for each other expressed so succinctly

Cherish them even more for that, some of us are in almost incestous relationships with our mothers and Iā€™m not even a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Agree To A Court Marriage? / Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos / Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.