Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) (35095 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / What Will Do If This Man Slapped Your Mother??? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Barims(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Pinkyposh:
You people should stop all these unnecessary arguments.
As a mother, I'll never have control over my son's life if he is married.
I'll never live in his house, I'll only come if him and his wife invites me.
He should not choose me over his wife, cos I want him to treat his wife well and the fact that I have lived my own life with my husband, him and his wife should also do so.
I am only his mother, I did my duty as a mother , and his wife will be a wife to him and do her of a wife, everyone should know their boundary .

Rubbish talk sad
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mayplays:
Ask a smarter question
Your daddy or your hubby?
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Barims(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
As a man, you have to know where to draw the line btw your legally married wife and your mother (emphasis on the word "legally"wink.

Your wife has equal rights just as your mum in your house, emotions aside...

slowpoke smiley
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Barims(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Afamed:
My wife was asking me few days ago, who did I love most, I repeated to her my mother on 4 occasions, the next thing was ,she felt asleep

Thank you brother!
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Barims(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
SSpeter:
STStop reasoning like a kid, your wife is above your mum in both hierarchy and priority. There is only one person that can love my mum 100% and that is my Dad. I love and respect my mom but she is not equal to my wife, because she has a husband.

Get a life! Your wify don feed you concoction embarassed angry
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Mayplays(f): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

Your daddy or your hubby?
I wish your mom had said no
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mayplays:
I wish your mom had said no
Answer simple question no Dey disgrace your family as your papa no wan get sense
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Mayplays(f): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
Barims:

Get a life! Your wify don feed you concoction embarassed angry
You’ve commented twice already

Please continue sleeping with your mother and rest, nobody beg you to marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
As a man, you have to know where to draw the line btw your legally married wife and your mother (emphasis on the word "legally"wink.

Your wife has equal rights just as your mum in your house, emotions aside...
You or your wife’s father ?
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Mayplays(f): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

Answer simple question no Dey disgrace your family as your papa no wan get sense
Awwww. Cute
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by NwaliE01: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dem no born my wife well to ask me to choose between her and my mom..
That day, she will be going on holiday to her father's house.

I can't take nonsense from anyone when it comes to my mom.

If you know much she suffered to shape me to become a husband that I am.

She will never think of questioning her position in my life.

My mother before my wife. Doñ't ask who I love more. That person that will never think of divorcing our relationship for any reason.

That's mom 👩 ❤️
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by achimendy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:
One day, his wife or girlfriend will ask him to choose between her and his mother😃🤣🤣
Heartless girls. Imagine struggling with ur mom and a girl who comes from nowhere trying to control what your own mother does with your money. They even go as far as stopping your mom from living with you in the same house.

Copied

God knows no wife or girlfriend will make me do such, am too sensitive to fall into such trap.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by 910adeola: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
Only a fóol would choose a manipulative girlfriend over his mom who stood with him though thick and thin.This I have seen.Only a fóol would choose a manipulative girlfriend over his mom who stood with him though thick and thin.This I have seen....
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by fapcrook(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
Olarewaju89:
grin

Please those girls that fetches water in the morning should please be wearing bra, my friend almost fell into gutter today.

Your friend is a fool, he will easily be manipulated by a girlfriend
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Rukevwe999(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's not alright for a man to support his wife against his mother, and vice versa. Both women are very important in his life and must come to an understanding if they both love him. The man must marry a good woman who can get along with her in-law, and his mother must know her boundary when it comes to her son's marriage. If a scenario where the wife says he must choose between her of his mother, then man hasn't been paying attention to the conflict going on and hasn't been handling his family well.

Some men who make these mother vs wife posts either have an oedipal child-like thinking or are on copium. They hide behind the curtains of motherly love to protect themselves from the reality and difficulty of sustaining a relationship with another woman. They are the first to call their mothers for help when something blows up. While some use the context of motherly love as a control mechanism for withholding love or not committing fully to a relationship. It's a sort of mind game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by kunle75(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
LikeAking:

If he is a simp.

If he is a fool..

Although mummy’s boys always end up as simps

Not always true, what do you called burna boy?
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by regaliaregalia: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Lexusgs430: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:
One day, his wife or girlfriend will ask him to choose between her and his mother😃🤣🤣
Heartless girls. Imagine struggling with ur mom and a girl who comes from nowhere trying to control what your own mother does with your money. They even go as far as stopping your mom from living with you in the same house.

Copied

Why would you want to live with your mum and wife, in the same house (permanently)..... WHY....

2 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by shenaxy: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
LikeAking:

If he is a simp.

If he is a fool..

Although mummy’s boys always end up as simps

I be mummy boy o, but I no be fool for woman matter. One lady don ask me say who I love pass btw her and my mama ds month. I tel her ASAP say I love my mama pass.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Pinkyposh(f): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
Barims:

Rubbish talk sad
Suit yourself then
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by purples25(f): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
pocohantas:
Just yesterday you guys were attacking Shallipopi for momma worship. Today you are doing same. One would think women don't have families. Yet you don't see them creating problems where there is none.

That was how my brother went to be telling his wife a similar nonsense. Saying we both suffered together. The day I heard it, I told him never to mention me in such again. Don't create enmity between me and your wife!

Many men like to foster beef between women. It is either they are marrying two wives so that they can fight themselves for his attention or they are using their mothers and sisters. Sadly women fall for it and are ever ready to go fight their sister and daughter inlaws. Can never be me.

Face your wife and leave me with my husband. I didn't tell you to put me above your wife!

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Maybe she too made her husband(boy's dad) forget his mother undecided what goes around comes around 🤔
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Dshocker(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mayplays:
Seems you’re new here on nairaland or you’re pretending to be deliberately obtuse

This is literally a female bashing post out of thousands, I don’t have to meet any man or speak to them

Happy new year

I don't have your time now, make Arsenal finish their match grin
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by Lastbornbuns: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
We need to understand that love is not a zero-sum game. That you love your wife does not mean you have to love your mum less.

The way you feel your mum suffered for you, is the same way she feels her mum suffered from her.

Honestly whoever has this kind of mentality is probably not ready for marriage and should stick to their mum/dad.

Also, no parent should be encouraging this type of behaviour. As a woman, you will leave your parents to get married. As a man, you will leave your parents to get married.

3 Likes

Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by engrchykae(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Your girlfriend can dump you.
Your wife can divorce.
Your mum can't do any of the above.
I give my mum her dues,if my wife dare frown,I will also frown.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by BALLOSKI: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
devilmaycry:
Mothers can never be replaced, unless the evil ones!!!
A girl that is fully grown before I met her would now come one day and want to be in charge and would not want to see my mom, but want me to worship her mom.

I rather not get married than succumb to that.
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by BALLOSKI: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
engrchykae:
Your girlfriend can dump you.
Your wife can divorce.
Your mum can't do any of the above.
I give my mum her dues,if my wife dare frown,I will also frown.
If she frowns, i'll double the "dues".

Why she go even know wetin I dey do for my mom?
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by delishpot: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied

So? Don't some husband's ask their wives to do same? Or you think that same mother doesn't help her daughters to carry chairs and desks too? After all the sacrifices made for their daughters don't some husband's and boyfriend's treat Her parents as if they don't count?
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by engrchykae(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
BALLOSKI:
If she frowns, i'll double the "dues".

Why she go even know wetin I dey do for my mom?
my mum believed in me even when i got tired .
Sold her wrappers and Honda c75 that she managed to buy when she was working as a typist with Lebanese people.
Just to see me through school.
Her crazy believe in me made me feel like a debtor who has no reason to fail.
I sent my mum money for Christmas and my wife was like,are you the only son in the family?
I look am,hiss
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by okoroemeka(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied
they never not any woman to even open her mouth and ask me to choose between her and my mother,that is the day she will pack and go because I will choose my mother,it is only simps they will ask such nonsense because they already knows he will kneel down to beg
Re: One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) by kellyezekiel1997(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
abc115:

Copied

Once she asks that yeye question.....
I go first wire her beta thunder slap wey go close her mouth and senses completely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.