Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? (14220 Views)

How To Identify A Stingy Man If He Has Any Plan Of You In Your Relationship / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Balistic4: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
A reminder to never gree for anybody, especially this coming year grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by SGANIVA(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
Married this year but want to add second wife

9 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Vipro(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
I am not ready to take care of another person daughter and family.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by duduade: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
A lot of childish minds commenting

More reason why they have to stay single
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Onyeigbo10000: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Money na him be the issue
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Marriage? huh! If I had my way, I would love to have married @ 21 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by jericco1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
I might but 22% sure
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Bigredmachine: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
i am still single, simple because i have not found the right person, i hope i will find Mrs Right in 2024... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by arms8022: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
slim75d:
Wetin concern you
We're thinking of how to be successful, you're talking of marriage
Some married friends are thinking of how to opt out
opt out and do what exactly...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Goodman247: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Focus on your lives and let people be

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Nicepoker(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
As a man you don't settle down when you get married. In fact that when you run around the most.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Emma1Oj(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Starz825:
I wan marry next yr...on God!!
you are too young for marriage. Wait for 10 or 15yrs time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Icrave4u: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
If you re a lady nd ready for a serious relationship mail me johnbanama809@gmail.com age 32- 38

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Treasure17(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
To get the right Partner is pretty hard.The saying that make money and baddies will come is actually true.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by meedoLock(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
When economy no green settle down, how man go settle down

How would u not settle down for less?

With societal wants and direction, family's pressure is also there amongst others...

But left ti me, I'm tired of single-hold, I feel a positive vibe when girl friend come to spend a day or two. Lol.

But when U rush in, U get bored. That's another factor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Kingray10: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Want to settle down, but 9ja girls can't be trusted...
cry

7 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Emma1Oj(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Animegirl:
cheesy I'm still young I want to ball. I have suffered too much for me to enter marriage soon. 2024 is exploration grin
" you are still young"? Y is your breast at sleep?
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Blacklion3: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Money issues

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by SuccessfulRichi: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Who want marry make e marry. Remember these girls eyes don tear finish cuz of education and technology. Be ready to fight so many factors to keep the marriage working except you don't value the marriage.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by PoliteActivist: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
*Politeness*
Because I can be
Choice
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Chumek001: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
Any single girl from igbo should dm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Annahh(f): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
God's time is the best my people. Marriage requires preparedness, you have to be mentally ready for whatever you see in it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by hartopher76: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Some conditions girls dey give dey baffle me' your are single girl of 40 yrs, you need a single guy between the ages of 40 to 45 must be rich, handsome, God fearing, so a guy with all these qualities will be ready to gamble with a woman that has entered menopouse? abeg make ladies dey fear God for once.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by LockDown69(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Run wo and stay single grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by We4all: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nazgul:
No wife material anywhere. Na olosho full market. My mama don nag me taya say make I marry.

Hopefully by 2024, God would favour me and I'll settle down.

Judging by your comments, I used to think you were married. I will ask my cousin to apply.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Fiscus105(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
Workch:
I don't know, I am not planning to settle down. I'm above 30 years.

I don't think I can condone the shenanigans of females forever.

It would be preferable if ur testles are removed surgically. With that, no temptation or manipulations from shenanigans republic that would prop up again.

Please take note of plural form of testles.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Mandela27: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Na money o

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by drimzsmoke(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
insidelife22:
Hi Guys, fellow Bachelor's and spinsters,

Why are you still single,

Is it you are not old enough?
You are not mentally ready?
You are not financially ready?
You have not seen the special one
Or you don't wanna get married?

And do you have any plans of Leaving singlehood in 2024?

Mynd lalasticlala Seun Nlfpmod.

I'm proposing to someone this night with this. Please, wish me luck!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Workch: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Fiscus105:

It would be preferable if ur testle is removed surgically. With that no temptation or manipulation from shenanigans republic again
Africa is just full of stupid people. Is the testicle there for marriage or for bearing kids?

One can make kids outside of marriage, it's only in Africa where many people are insane that they think one must not bear kids out of wedlock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Pacesetter123(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
lordm:
Mind your business
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by We4all: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
hartopher76:
Some conditions girls dey give dey baffle me' your are single girl of 40 yrs, you need a single guy between the ages of 40 to 45 must be rich, handsome, God fearing, so a guy with all these qualities will be ready to gamble with a woman that has entered menopouse? abeg make ladies dey fear God for once.

Is menopause a disease or a curse? Would you say the same if a lady said she wanted a short and broke man? So, because your momma has attained menopause, she shouldn't have preference any more. Try change your mentality in 2024. It is so 1800.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.