Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? (14219 Views)

How To Identify A Stingy Man If He Has Any Plan Of You In Your Relationship / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Nosa111(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Girls plenty, wife nor dey sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
because I no want,babymama sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by isan(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Settle kwa ?. Dey play my fans
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Animegirl(f): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
anu3:

Hmm... Consequences later though

Yes, I know. I will be careful
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Britishcoins(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
I am comfortable, infact it is giving me sleepless night, to find the right ones..
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by TreasureJunky: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Let's marry na
Nazgul:
No wife material anywhere. Na olosho full market. My mama don nag me taya say make I marry.

Hopefully by 2024, God would favour me and I'll settle down.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Kingrshd3: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nazgul:
No wife material anywhere. Na olosho full market. My mama don nag me taya say make I marry.

Hopefully by 2024, God would favour me and I'll settle down.

Olosho is 99.99.99.999 in the market 😢😭😭

Only 1% is d wife and where she dey??

I dey Lagos she dey maiduguri 😢😢😭😭😢

Make God help us 🙏

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nackzy:
The only thing that keeps me single till now is lack of money
not only u bro. 95%
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by micxwell(m): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mhizzard:
Out of 100% singlehood 80%out of them is financial prob
95%
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by chieni(f): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
like they say, Marriage is a beautiful thing if you marry the right person. However with all the heart wrenching news I hear and see, I am not desperate. If it happens, fine, if it doesn't, fine. It is not an achievement for me. I would rather have my peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by chieni(f): 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Ain't settling down no shit

If mama wants a grand child then my female siblings can give her enough

If she still insist on my own child then I impregnate one baby girl
you had better tell the baby girl your plan from inception. Don't go and promise one innocent girl marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Starz825(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Emma1Oj:
you are too young for marriage. Wait for 10 or 15yrs time.
God forbid ...no be me and you
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
One million dollar question. Mama dey disturb

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by NohurryInLife: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
JayTripz:
Omoooo
Naija ladies don cast that's why

Any girl u say hello to now

Hmmm....The problem too many

'ohhh my grandmother hav not eaten since yesterday' ohh my gas just finished, ohh I need to get something can u please...... omoooo it's too much
Problemssssssssss everywhere!
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Evergreen4(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
No money, no job. It will be a complete suicide to delve into marriage without stable source of income

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by YourGFsnatcher: 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Animegirl:
cheesy I'm still young I want to ball. I have suffered too much for me to enter marriage soon. 2024 is exploration grin
Come explore more with me
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Silentgroper(m): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
Vipro:
I am not ready to take care of another person daughter and family.
The idea is to take care of each other ..

if her family and her don't take care you right back, then you should bounce...

no body come this life for anybody...
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Silentgroper(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ashawoman82:
you and your usual awkward pictures you use for profile pic every time, e Don de reach 7 years now wey I sabi u, na still the same pattern u dey use for do, better change so you'll see a man that will manage you.. grin
do you two know each other off nL

I don't think she has been here for seven years .. except you two have been acquiainted off this forum
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by GreenDee(f): 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
Sure!!!

When i see the right person, anyways will still be learning more skills while waiting.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Obnoxious2001(m): 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Animegirl:

slowpoke

You and this eze donkey grin grin
grin.
Happy new year
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Muiccine(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Just wanna be a baby daddy...stress 4 marriage 2much.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Ashawoman82: 12:10am On Jan 01
Silentgroper:
do you two know each other off nL

I don't think she has been here for seven years .. except you two have been acquiainted off this forum
fati 001 or so was her main moniker then, this is my alternate moniker... Have been active on here since 2013 and I kid u not, I'm sure she's been here for like 5 years or so..
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Jubilancy(f): 12:34am On Jan 01
Yeah, when I find an AA Groom
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by ayusco85(m): 12:42am On Jan 01
zuxstine:
Any pretty single lady from delta should dm

You go old grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by fredagu: 12:47am On Jan 01
Have not seen the special one Nigerian girls wan use entitlement finish me
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Omoapena(m): 12:58am On Jan 01
No lady have the wisdom and understanding plus ethic of marriage home....

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by poweredcom(m): 1:02am On Jan 01
Nigerian girls of today dont have anyting to offer truly

No sense of companionship they are liabilities and tricks

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Blackdisciple(m): 1:09am On Jan 01
Next year is next year
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by YoshihideSuga: 1:25am On Jan 01
Workch:
Africa is just full of stupid people. Is the testicle there for marriage or for bearing kids?

One can make kids outside of marriage, it's only in Africa where many people are insane that they think one must not bear kids out of wedlock.

The best environment for raising children is a two parent household which involves a man and a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by YoshihideSuga: 1:30am On Jan 01
LastProphet:
This is why Nigeria is poor and continues to remain poor. At the dawn of 2024 all a youth can think of is marriage even after it has been debunked as an achievement. I'm sure this young person is a graduate and if you ask him/her of what contributions he hopes to make to his practice he'd not have an idea. He just wants to get married, have ?

Achievement is subjective. Marriage might not be an achievement to you, but it's to others.

Live and let's live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. / Secondary School Couple Spotted Having Good Sex At Their Dormitory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.