Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? (14214 Views)

How To Identify A Stingy Man If He Has Any Plan Of You In Your Relationship / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Johnsinia(m): 11:29am On Jan 01
Really want to settle down. Am tired of being lonely. But looking for a good lady is not easy. If it is easy, i would have settle down by now.
Still hoping on the lord this year again. (07038562040 whatsapp).
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by chieni(f): 11:43am On Jan 01
[quote author=Basicend post=127723475][/quote] Yes oh. Life is too short for drama
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:27pm On Jan 01
Jeon:
Nah Men dy complain of difficulty in find a Woman, love and Marriage, yet they said "there's no benefits for them in Marriage".

Unah never see somethinggrin .
To find women is very easy,
But to find a virtuous woman is the challenge
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Jeon(f): 12:35pm On Jan 01
TOPMAN4LIFE:

To find women is very easy,
But to find a virtuous woman is the challenge

Nothing changes from my sentence. And the virtuous woman no dy add any benefits to a man's life.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by TOPMAN4LIFE: 1:35pm On Jan 01
Jeon:

Nothing changes from my sentence. And the virtuous woman no dy add any benefits to a man's life.
When a Responsible man meets a virtuous woman, the marriage will be excellent

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Jeon(f): 1:38pm On Jan 01
TOPMAN4LIFE:

When a Responsible man meets a virtuous woman, the marriage will be excellent

My condolences.
Tell me who wants to be a virtuous woman now?. and how many men are responsible?.

Women, don't want to be tied down this is why most chose the life they are living free of dramas and heavy loads.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by TOPMAN4LIFE: 1:42pm On Jan 01
Jeon:

My condolences.
Tell me who wants to be a virtuous woman now?. and how many men are responsible?.
There are still virtuous women and responsible men
We just need God to connect them so that marriage will be enjoyed and peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Kendrick80(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01
sadSingle life is addictive
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by prepresh(f): 2:30pm On Jan 01
Many fake men around. Need a genuine Christian for marriage. A lot of people go to church but they are not Christians, they want to sleep with you before marrying you and I'm not ready for that.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by prepresh(f): 2:31pm On Jan 01
Jeon:

My condolences.

Women, don't want to be tied down this is why most chose the life they are living free of dramas and heavy loads.

I am a virtuous woman
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Jeon(f): 2:37pm On Jan 01
prepresh:

I am a virtuous woman
And have you secured one of those beings looking for a virtuous woman?.
😀

It's well.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by LOVEGINO(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01
Nackzy:
but wetin perosn fit do to even make this money, what kind of connect or miracle does one need abeg
my brother its well.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by progressb4andno: 4:27pm On Jan 01
Jeon:

My condolences.

Shukurah Muhammed Aisha is that why
you raped your sisters and mom,
confess now because I have your
pictures and videos. no hiding for you,
Efulefu!
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by IbeOkehie: 5:50pm On Jan 01
insidelife22:
Hi Guys, fellow Bachelor's and spinsters,

Why are you still single,

Is it you are not old enough?
You are not mentally ready?
You are not financially ready?
You have not seen the special one
Or you don't wanna get married?

And do you have any plans of Leaving singlehood in 2024?

Those in Nigeria or Diasporans? Because I thought this isn't a problem in Nigeria.

Good Luck to Singletons.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by kot1917(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01
Nackzy:
The only thing that keeps me single till now is lack of money
May God change your financial story, try and get a job too

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Nackzy: 7:36pm On Jan 01
kot1917:

May God change your financial story, try and get a job too
Amen
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Allisgud: 8:52pm On Jan 01
I really need to get married this year,baba GOD pls connect me to that rightful woman u made for me and finical help to keep it up
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by LastProphet: 9:32pm On Jan 01
YoshihideSuga:

Achievement is subjective. Marriage might not be an achievement to you, but it's to others.

Live and let's live.

Nobody said you cannot marry or that it is bad. no it's even a good thing but it's not the ONLY good thing. There are other things too and some of which are more important. I',m married but it's not in my top 4 achievements. If I buy a house the house cannot change its mind tomorrow and say I'm no longer the owner, it;'s a hard asset. If I get a degree it is a hard asset it cannot be changed by the mind of another person, I remain a degree holder. I wont tell you the rest, ask around for people like Oscar Onyeama, this is pathetic
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by SAMBARRY: 10:36pm On Jan 01
SGANIVA:
I wan born twelve children,is nothing to me , sometimes one wife no dey too give me family vibes
Na 12 children go give you family Vibes.murasi
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Emdebby2: 11:47pm On Jan 01
It's a personal decision.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Dshocker(m): 6:54am On Jan 02
Animegirl:
cheesy I'm still young I want to ball. I have suffered too much for me to enter marriage soon. 2024 is exploration grin

Agba baller, make you dey careful ooO.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by maasoap(m): 11:55am On Jan 02
Jeon:
Men have no problem expressing their selves, but remember that Men made this rule that "a man should never express himself by doing that he's emotionally weak and a Simp "

u pple go just dy change narrations anyhow .

It is not a rule, it is just an expectation of the society from men. Parents (father and mother) have roles to play in order to change this misconception. It is the same reason why suicide is higher in men than women.

Remember ,Women have nothing to offer to Men. Why would be ready to mingle with someone with no offerings?.

Nah small thing unah see, especially those that refused to marry from their generation hoping to get a better spouse from the next generation. Shebi Gen Z girls are useless and not like your mothers?. Don't worry the coming generation will be like your grandmas.
I have three generations of women living with me and you expect me to be part of the men who degrade women at every given opportunity. But I understand that your "you" wasn't meant for me specifically
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02
Una like marry sha grin.who marry epp.na pikin I need ,make I use money spoil am.To be tied togeda with a woman in 1 house.omo,no be me.i like peace and quiet.All these guys shouting marry in nairaland.Una no sabi toast woman on facebook or outdoors.Even as I dey use Naija girls catch cruise.i get many audio babe on facebook,they are serious with me,but I am not serious.just cruise to chat grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by pansophist(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02
Magnoliaa:
Because our egos combined is larger than the expanding universe. grin

Nobody go gree for the other one inside relationship.

Abi I lie, Pansophist?

Me I don't have ego, I just don't accept well-packaged ideological nonsense such as feminism, just because the feminist can blow big grammar, carry heavy makeup and wear wig.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Saviola86: 9:02am On Jan 03
Faposky95:

...sounds like carry over for you loading tings......
If she's your girl, hook her now

Chill and don’t conclude on what you don’t know ok?
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Faposky95: 12:13pm On Jan 03
Saviola86:

Chill and don’t conclude on what you don’t know ok?

I only wished you luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.