Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? (14218 Views)

How To Identify A Stingy Man If He Has Any Plan Of You In Your Relationship / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Emma1Oj(m): 1:47am On Jan 01
Starz825:

God forbid ...no be me and you
Amen oo. Don't worry you will marry this year!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Jeon(f): 2:20am On Jan 01
Nah Men dy complain of difficulty in find a Woman, love and Marriage, yet they said "there's no benefits for them in Marriage".

Unah never see somethinggrin .

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by tolumizzy(m): 2:21am On Jan 01
If I see who is ready...im good to go
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Harfisco(m): 5:26am On Jan 01
Am getting Married this year by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Mhizzard(m): 5:45am On Jan 01
JayTripz:
Omoooo
Naija ladies don cast that's why

Any girl u say hello to now

Hmmm....The problem too many

'ohhh my grandmother hav not eaten since yesterday' ohh my gas just finished, ohh I need to get something can u please...... omoooo it's too much
what about your mom?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Godsonkemz(m): 7:02am On Jan 01
Wahala no dey finish.
When finance was the issue, women were available.
But immediately money arrived wives became scarce.
I didn't say women but wives.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by IntelligentGoat: 7:03am On Jan 01
cool
You will have excess money this year
Nackzy:
The only thing that keeps me single till now is lack of money

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by maasoap(m): 7:05am On Jan 01
slim75d:
Wetin concern you
We're thinking of how to be successful, you're talking of marriage

May be the question is not meant for you. But I believed that you have answered the question indirectly: financial grin grin grin

Some married friends are thinking of how to opt out
While many are determined to get in. That's life

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by maasoap(m): 7:09am On Jan 01
Jeon:
Nah Men dy complain of difficulty in find a Woman, love and Marriage, yet they said "there's no benefits for them in Marriage".

Unah never see somethinggrin .
That's because men have no problem expressing their challenges and frustration while women on the other hand suffer in silence. As we have many men who are ready for marriage, there are also many ladies who are frustrated, too many if you care to know
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Jan 01
Saturnalia:
Settling Down ? For this biting economy? Unless the woman and her family go raise £6 Billion (Six Billion GBP) for me. After all, Na dem go benefit for the marriage.

The era of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop ended with Buhari’s administration.

If you don’t know, go and conduct research into those that settled down between 5 & 20 years ago, majority of them are currently jumping into the Lagos Lagoon.

Abi una wan turn me into a laughing stock & werey osan gan-gan like this guy man below?

Baby food is not necessary if you can't afford it. It is even not recommended by doctors, rather it is discouraged.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by maasoap(m): 7:15am On Jan 01
Workch:
I don't know, I am not planning to settle down. I'm above 30 years.

I don't think I can condone the shenanigans of females forever.
I wish you meet the right person, there won't be any sort of things like that. Once you sync, na to be flowing remains.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Phraences: 7:19am On Jan 01
I want to be single and child free forever.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Onionstew: 7:33am On Jan 01
insidelife22:
Hi Guys, fellow Bachelor's and spinsters,

Why are you still single,

Is it you are not old enough?
You are not mentally ready?
You are not financially ready?
You have not seen the special one
Or you don't wanna get married?

And do you have any plans of Leaving singlehood in 2024?

I nefa meet my spec cool

Quote me and see something.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Juniorangel(m): 7:39am On Jan 01
With all this olosho and urgent 2k girls
everywhere, to marry now na by God's grace.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by luminouz(m): 7:41am On Jan 01
hartopher76:
Some conditions girls dey give dey baffle me' your are single girl of 40 yrs, you need a single guy between the ages of 40 to 45 must be rich, handsome, God fearing, so a guy with all these qualities will be ready to gamble with a woman that has entered menopouse? abeg make ladies dey fear God for once.
No need to advise them. They will learn
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Nackzy: 8:06am On Jan 01
IntelligentGoat:
cool
You will have excess money this year
Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Shugavee(f): 8:09am On Jan 01
No not yet, it's either a billionaire Or nothing
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Shugavee(f): 8:09am On Jan 01
Happy New Year everyone
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Nackzy: 8:14am On Jan 01
LOVEGINO:
not only u bro. 95%
but wetin perosn fit do to even make this money, what kind of connect or miracle does one need abeg
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by SIONKPO1(m): 8:29am On Jan 01
Finance and getting the right woman
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Karlifate: 8:49am On Jan 01
Nicepoker:
As a man you don't settle down when you get married. In fact that when you run around the most.

cheesy
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by JayTripz(m): 9:01am On Jan 01
grin grin grin Pained Ass
Mhizzard:

what about your mom?
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by tollyboy5(m): 9:12am On Jan 01
Jeon:
I dy give my NL crush signal, but shim no understand because of too much play.[/b]
Oya no vex. Marry me grin

Werey!
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Basicend: 9:37am On Jan 01
Nicepoker:
As a man you don't settle down when you get married. In fact that when you run around the most.

Truth. Let them know.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Basicend: 9:38am On Jan 01
[quote author=chieni post=127718707]like they say, Marriage is a beautiful thing if you marry the right person. However with all the heart wrenching news I hear and see, I am not desperate. If it happens, fine, if it doesn't, fine. It is not an achievement for me. I would rather have my peace of mind.[/quote]

I like the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Jeon(f): 10:04am On Jan 01
Men have no problem expressing their selves, but remember that Men made this rule that "a man should never express himself by doing that he's emotionally weak and a Simp "

u pple go just dy change narrations anyhow .

maasoap:

That's because men have no problem expressing their challenges and frustration while women on the other hand suffer in silence. As we have many men who are ready for marriage, there are also many ladies who are frustrated, too many if you care to know

Remember ,Women have nothing to offer to Men. Why would be ready to mingle with someone with no offerings?.

Nah small thing unah see, especially those that refused to marry from their generation hoping to get a better spouse from the next generation. Shebi Gen Z girls are useless and not like your mothers?. Don't worry the coming generation will be like your grandmas.

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by anu3: 10:28am On Jan 01
Animegirl:

Yes, I know. I will be careful

Hmmm... Well, to be honest, right marriage or singleness is the only way to be careful in this situation... No way around consequences outside of that...
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by SAMBARRY: 10:39am On Jan 01
SGANIVA:
Married this year but want to add second wife
for this economy? grin

You wan run mad? grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by SGANIVA(m): 10:41am On Jan 01
I wan born twelve children,is nothing to me , sometimes one wife no dey too give me family vibes
SAMBARRY:
for this economy? grin

You wan run mad? grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by sukar886: 10:53am On Jan 01
Till i see 50million for my account, i go marry
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by DDIA: 11:07am On Jan 01
Jeon:
I dy give my NL crush signal, but shim no understand because of too much play.

More single and less oppression,less thinking about how to impress and improve because of someone else [mtvhwee ].

More focus.

More glowing up.

More Money .
2024,should learn from the previous years.

You are not supposed to be in this thread.

Go and serve your husband freshly made awara and kunu aya, let him use it to celebrate the new year. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband / MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.