Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? (14217 Views)

How To Identify A Stingy Man If He Has Any Plan Of You In Your Relationship / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Ashawoman82: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Jeon:
I dy give my NL crush signal, but shim no understand because of too much play.

More single and less oppression,less thinking about how to impress and improve because of someone else [mtvhwee ].

More focus.

More glowing up.

More Money .
2024,should learn from the previous years.
you and your usual awkward pictures you use for profile pic every time, e Don de reach 7 years now wey I sabi u, na still the same pattern u dey use for do, better change so you'll see a man that will manage you.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by OlowoLagos(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Omo, God must answer me 2024 o. I must see my own woman nd all it requires to be a good/perfect husband I know God will provide.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Saviola86: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Been ready since last year but been waiting for my fiancée of 7yrs to be done with studies to proceed

2024 seems like that year

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Faposky95: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
slim75d:
Wetin concern you
We're thinking of how to be successful, you're talking of marriage
Some married friends are thinking of how to opt out

That's LIFE...!!!!!!
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Ashawoman82: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
Workch:
I don't know, I am not planning to settle down. I'm above 30 years.

I don't think I can condone the shenanigans of females forever.
no lie, na cos of sapa grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Brushstrokes20: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tolani, where u @?
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by coputa(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
insidelife22:
Hi Guys, fellow Bachelor's and spinsters,

Why are you still single,

Is it you are not old enough?
You are not mentally ready?
You are not financially ready?
You have not seen the special one
Or you don't wanna get married?

And do you have any plans of Leaving singlehood in 2024?

Mynd lalasticlala Seun Nlfpmod.
Marriage is a divine project, it's beyond human comprehension.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Saintinoo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
insidelife22:

And do you have any plans of Leaving

singlehood in 2024?

Marriage... Until I find the type of woman I want, I can remain single till 50 years.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Googledotcom: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
lordm:
Mind your business
Simple
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Animegirl(f): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Emma1Oj:
" you are still young"? Y is your breast at sleep?

slowpoke

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Ashawoman82: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Icrave4u:
If you re a lady nd ready for a serious relationship mail me johnbanama809@gmail.com age 32- 38
nwokem, zutu kwanuike grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Pacesetter123(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Animegirl:
cheesy I'm still young I want to ball. I have suffered too much for me to enter marriage soon. 2024 is exploration grin
Ok
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Maj196(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
I would start thinking the way of marriage next year wink. My babe is one of the few remaining decent girls out there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Quebec91(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
No lies here
Nazgul:
No wife material anywhere. Na olosho full market. My mama don nag me taya say make I marry.

Hopefully by 2024, God would favour me and I'll settle down.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Quebec91(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
cheesy
JayTripz:
Omoooo
Naija ladies don cast that's why

Any girl u say hello to now

Hmmm....The problem too many

'ohhh my grandmother hav not eaten since yesterday' ohh my gas just finished, ohh I need to get something can u please...... omoooo it's too much
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Sirseedorf(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
Financial and companion issue, though the financial aspect is at work in progress while the partner issue is still pending...

I hate being single but ain't got no choice.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by hartopher76: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
We4all:

Is menopause a disease or a curse? Would you say the same if a lady said she wanted a short and broke man? So, because your momma has attained menopause, she shouldn't have preference any more. Try change your mentality in 2024. It is so 1800.
abeg no ves, enever reach quarel, my point is this; when you are looking at other peoples traits, first consider you own weakness,.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Faposky95: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
Saviola86:
Been ready since last year but been waiting for my fiancée of 7yrs to be done with studies to proceed

2024 seems like that year

...sounds like carry over for you loading tings......
If she's your girl, hook her now

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by TheWinterBird(f): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
Just skating by...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Moresalt: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
insidelife22:

In general, I think it's difficult to find ladies who truly born again, loves God and put him first place. Most unfortunately are interested in money or quick money, pleasing people and maybe with a form of whitewash christian religion.

Well, I'm not perfect myself, but the right attitude is to be strifing to be.....
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by TheGift: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
insidelife22:

You don’t need to marry to settle down. You just have to discover yourself to be settled as a human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Workch: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ashawoman82:
no lie, na cos of sapa grin
Lol, low mentality full everywhere for this country

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by CloudKnight: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
Jeon:
I dy give my NL crush signal, but shim no understand because of too much play.

Upgrade your signal frequency or remove firewall for wider coverage.

More single and less oppression,less thinking about how to impress and improve because of someone else [mtvhwee ].

More focus.

More glowing up.

More Money .
2024,should learn from the previous years.
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by labake1(f): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
insidelife22:

Can't tell o
If I meet a good man today, I might marry tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Illegal1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
lordm:
Mind your business

omoh.........u no get joy ooh

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by LastProphet: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
This is why Nigeria is poor and continues to remain poor. At the dawn of 2024 all a youth can think of is marriage even after it has been debunked as an achievement. I'm sure this young person is a graduate and if you ask him/her of what contributions he hopes to make to his practice he'd not have an idea. He just wants to get married, have lovely kids he can post on social media, and taunt others with wedding anniversaries etc. Eya, how did our education fail like this? Who will tell these deluded youths that your marriage is your business and it means absolutely nothing to an increasing number of people nowadays?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by jlo247(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
On God Insha Allah i will be getting married next year
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by anu3: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Animegirl:
cheesy I'm still young I want to ball. I have suffered too much for me to enter marriage soon. 2024 is exploration grin

Hmm... Consequences later though

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by iyababs: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
My sister is single because she keeps meeting guys with AS blood type,my prayer and hope is that she gets to meet a good guy with AA blood type in the new year.To every one single and ready for a life partner, may that good guy/lady locate you soon.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Ashawoman82: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
Workch:
Lol, low mentality full everywhere for this country
just dey play grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Pacesetter123(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
TheWinterBird:
Is being single a bad thing? I like my independence.
Ok
Re: Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? by Pacesetter123(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
labake1:

Can't tell o
If I meet a good man today, I might marry tomorrow
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Issue Resolved ...Thanks / Secondary School Couple Spotted Having Good Sex At Their Dormitory / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.