Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) (33882 Views)

Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? / How To Get Opay Mini Pos And Start Making Money / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by 7upnigeria: 10:38pm On Jan 01
Hotice085:
Seun Osewa just see the nonsense that makes headline
You will even damage your credibility and advert patronage from both companies

You may have a PhD but I can boldly say you're a 21st century illiterate. Damn, do you know how much someone can make from loading a pos? Or you think POS money is just all these #100 for 5k that attendants collect.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Hotice085: 11:05pm On Jan 01
7upnigeria:

You may have a PhD but I can boldly say you're a 21st century illiterate. Damn, do you know how much someone can make from loading a pos? Or you think POS money is just all these #100 for 5k that attendants collect.

Highest mumu 2024
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Bimpe29: 11:23pm On Jan 01
Interesting thread
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Israelmoney(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint is over rated rubbish
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Israelmoney(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint is over rated,
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by GABRIEL6036: 11:38pm On Jan 01
Opay is the best so far so good, f****k moniepoint, if u want to make it it far in that business, go for OPAY or Quikteller or Paycentre then your road to success is assured. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by JGirl20(f): 12:13am On Jan 02
adeagboadedapo:
Pls is the moniepoint machine with target cos I need 1 also but I need pos without target
There's one without target sir
You can dm me to get one for your business
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by JGirl20(f): 12:20am On Jan 02
Thanks18:
How much is Moniepoint POS machine
#22,500 with the Atm card
Dm me 08109444209 to get one
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by liverpudian9(m): 2:27am On Jan 02
I have opay POS for sale oh 07060651196
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by emmykk(m): 3:01am On Jan 02
No post is the better I have been in the business for two years.There will be a time when the network of both companies will malfunction.

Any of the above is good but as a starter try and get the two so that day when one of them is out of place the other can save your business.

But if you can't buy the the two at once any of them will do.

I have used moniepoint and never used opay.i even have two moniepoint terminal at a time but days were they malfunction you will wish you have opay

2 Likes

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by WorldChanger7: 3:01am On Jan 02
Kindly read this article has it provides insight to POS industry in Nigeria.

Point-of-Sale (POS) Business, Beyond the Conventional...
https://www./point-of-sale-pos-business-beyond-conventional-oluwaseun-adesanya-dwquf/

TruthsFM:
My Nairaland People, Between Opay Pos and Moniepoint Pos machine, Which is durable and easily to used without hindrance. Happy new year 2024.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by SimeonOTC(m): 3:19am On Jan 02
OlujobaSamuel:

I'm not really familiar with their terminal, however, if we are to use their app connectivity and success rate to judge, then the terminal won't be an issue.
However, considering it's an Android terminal, don't be using it's hotspot to connect your phone or another terminal, it drains the battery faster and makes it weak, which won't serve well again irrespective of how long you charge it.
Kindly get a backup from service providers that demand isn't too high so you don't get stranded if they fumble

Thanks very much for this.

Please backup am I getting? Another battery or another p.o.s?
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by SimeonOTC(m): 3:39am On Jan 02
fetthu:
Moniepoint go give you daily target....if u don't meet up...they will begin to breath down your neck. There's a minimum value of transaction u must do in a day. If u continue to fail to meet up they will begin to call you. Some of there agent will even talk to you as if they are the one that open your business for you. To avoid the embarrassment you may have to be using your own card to do trnxn to meet up, else they will harass you or even lock up your access to your account. You will have to beg them for them to open it again. My acct is currently locked. I'm saying this from personal experience. There services are good no doubt....but when it comes to their daily target they will give you. You will wonder if they sponsor you to open your business. My 2coins.

Wow!! What an experience..
Sir, please do you mean monie point does not give out their pos as full ownership? Must it be lease?
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by SimeonOTC(m): 4:25am On Jan 02
Olichoke:

Go for palmpay. It has two options. If you lease, it has target but if you buy it, it has no target.

Palmpay prices

To lease
Button 22k
Android 42k

To buy
Button 32k
Android 62k

Contact their coordinator on WhatsApp if you need palmpay pos machines: 08167633572. He is tested and trusted

Thanks for this information sir.

Am a new business owner and I just added palm pos to my business. I bought the full ownership android for 62k, though, I haven't started using it.

Sir, please how is the palm pos services like?
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 5:17am On Jan 02
WorldChanger7:
Kindly read this article has it provides insight to POS industry in Nigeria.

Point-of-Sale (POS) Business, Beyond the Conventional...
https://www./point-of-sale-pos-business-beyond-conventional-oluwaseun-adesanya-dwquf/

the website link doesn’t open. Kindly check it link or open the link here. The link doesn’t open from my end.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 5:20am On Jan 02
olu4real91:

Opay is the best
Toor, thanks for your reply here
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Ed12(m): 5:24am On Jan 02
Blaze14k:
I've noticed people prefer monipoint

That's because it's simply the best of dem all
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 7:53am On Jan 02
SimeonOTC:

Thanks very much for this.

Please backup am I getting? Another battery or another p.o.s?
Another POS, you can get Nomba(formerly Kudi) Mpos

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by YoungLionken(m): 8:09am On Jan 02
loswhite:
Fool!!! You guys without business knowledge always think everyone into business is not suffering.

Tell that to your useless father...
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by OKAIGHELE: 9:39am On Jan 02
7upnigeria:

pls sir explain in details, what is the meaning of loading a pos and how does one benefit from it
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by bluebay(m): 11:53am On Jan 02
TruthsFM:
good, please can you share some experience about it
Make una see me see question oh. Ba bad I do to suggest Moniepoint POS? Which one be make I share experience again na Omo iya mi? I go Miaah o
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Testimony1988(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02
Go for Opay POS machine, Moniepoint agents are scammers, they won't tell you of the daily target of N20,000, its when you start using the device and you don't meet up with the target, both your POS and app will be blocked, you won't transfer from the account but you can do withdrawal with ATM, you can see how smart they programmed the POS but with Opay POS, nothing like meeting tatget and they won't block your app and the POS machine.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Olichoke: 1:16pm On Jan 02
SimeonOTC:

Am a new business owner and I just added palm pos to my business. I bought the full ownership android for 62k, though, I haven't started using it.

I have two palmpay terminals. It is one of the best.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 2:36pm On Jan 02
bluebay:

Make una see me see question oh. Ba bad I do to suggest Moniepoint POS? Which one be make I share experience again na Omo iya mi? I go Miaah o
thanks for your reply
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Tonytonex(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02
rex21:

Why Nigerians dey always like to stand on their ignorance, then attack a person leaving out the main issue at hand. Na wa for una o.
Let me explain in simpler language.
Central Bank of Nigeria wey be the Apex bank after some days of the cash scarcity say make una nor too depend on cash ( reason best known to them) say make una dey use other forms of payments like transfer and atm cards. Doesn't that mean they know something about the cash scarcity ??
I understand what you are trying to say. But there are things you don't understand also. And I don't have the time to explain it here. When kidnappers kidnap one of your relatives, and demands for millions in case of course. Tell them that. Or use the other forms of payment like transfer and ATM card for them , you hear. FYI, Mr too know, most people are only withdrawing from the banks now. Very few are depositing...
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by rex21: 3:00pm On Jan 02
Tonytonex:
I understand what you are trying to say. But there are things you don't understand also. And I don't have the time to explain it here. When kidnappers kidnap one of your relatives, and demands for millions in case of course. Tell them that. Or use the other forms of payment like transfer and ATM card for them , you hear. FYI, Mr too know, most people are only withdrawing from the banks now. Very few are depositing...
After the kidnappers take the ransom, they wont spend it (inject it back into the economy) they will eat it raw. Ever since people has been paying millions in ransom, have you heard of cash scarcity until recently ??
I don make up my mind not to argue with any adamant person this year. To each his own, you don win.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Tonytonex(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02
rex21:

After the kidnappers take the ransom, they wont spend it (inject it back into the economy) they will eat it raw. Ever since people has been paying millions in ransom, have you heard of cash scarcity until recently ??
I don make up my mind not to argue with any adamant person this year. To each his own, you don win.
If you want to go far in life, you have to be open minded and see things from different perspective.

And also learn to converse without throwing insults. That's inferiority complex. Be civil with your comments generally.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by rex21: 3:24pm On Jan 02
Tonytonex:
which among the two do you belongs to?
Cause e be like say the comment pain you.
Or maybe I no understand wetin you type.

Tonytonex:

Since you want to push me, let me go a little further with you. Which of the bold statements sound like civility to you ??

With regards to inferiority complex, you should look inwards because your comments fits your description.

And finally, your claims makes no sense COMPLETELY, how will i entertain such.

Tonytonex:
If you want to go far in life, you have to be open minded and see things from different perspective.

And also learn to converse without throwing insults. That's inferiority complex. Be civil with your comments generally.

If you understood perspectives and this present discussion, you'll be laughing at yourself now.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Olichoke: 4:13pm On Jan 02
SimeonOTC:

I have two palmpay pos terminals. Palmpay is one of the best fintechs around. It has lots of gifts and commission with a very reliable network.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Lydiason(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02
Machinegun91:
I know how much I lost from moniepoint pos due to debit declined transactions.
how did it happen sir?
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by YoungLionken(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02
loswhite:
Fool!!! You guys without business knowledge always think everyone into business is not suffering.

Tell your useless father that, not me...
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by 7upnigeria: 8:16pm On Jan 02
OKAIGHELE:
pls sir explain in details, what is the meaning of loading a pos and how does one benefit from it

Its d business I do, not something that can be explained in details here if you've not done FX or offshore deals before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Exchange Rate? / Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures / ‘Breasts On Lantern’: Agonies Of Borrowers Of Nigerian Micro-credit Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.