Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) (33156 Views)

Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? / How To Get Opay Mini Pos And Start Making Money / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by jwax: 2:22pm On Jan 01
OPay has won the online transfer with app battle while monipoint has won the pos/card transfer battle

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by qtechomo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01
For me Palmpay sure

2 Likes

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Googledotcom: 2:22pm On Jan 01
Go for Smartcash POS, it's more durable with lower charges.

You can get it at any Airtel office near you.

2 Likes

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by ahnie: 2:23pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Capernum: 2:24pm On Jan 01
TruthsFM:
My Nairaland People, Between Opay Pos and Moniepoint Pos machine, Which is durable and easily to used without hindrance. Happy new year 2024.

Moniepoint is good... Opay is good too. But opay is more favorable for bussiness than moniepoint. Opay has lesser charges and can lend you to meet up with urgent transaction needs. Moniepoint has stopped that. The oga patapata is first monie sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by valuedammy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01
Don't even think twice, Moniepoint POS remains the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Akujuriobi: 2:25pm On Jan 01
Both are good,am using them and truly in love with their services.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by elganzar(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint, anytime_ anyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by cyrusmillz: 2:26pm On Jan 01
Hotice085:
Seun Osewa just see the nonsense that makes headline
You will even damage your credibility and advert patronage from both companies

Na wa oh .But someone is asking a genuine question na . What are you angry about ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by warlordd(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01
VerifiedGadgets:

To avoid police stations, use Moniepoint
I don't understand! Does Opay send people to police station?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Vixenn(f): 2:28pm On Jan 01
I give Moniepoint POS ooo

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by YourGFsnatcher: 2:28pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint is the best

They even offer loans with very low interest compare to bank loans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by olisefom: 2:29pm On Jan 01
ellalina:
With Pos, you should be talking about
Network
Dispute resolution
Customer service
Product variety
Value added services
And interoperability
Durability should be the least of your concern.
With that being said, I will advice you go for the Linus Pos of OPay or the android pos of monie point because of the ease of use(button and touch screen)
For Mpos I advise OPay or Nomba device.
In Conclusion, Monie point is the champion of Agency banking and Merchant while OPay is the champion when you talk of personal accounts and card issuance.
Happy new year

This is the summary. My only problem with moniepoint is them not having designated customer service lines for agents to contact them directly. Contacting BRMs for issue resolution is never going to work. BRMs are hustlers. They don't have time for BOS problems.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by lascos912(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01
I don't do pos but i think both of them are good
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 2:31pm On Jan 01
I don't know what you mean by durable, if you mean gadget, most of the terminals are manufactured by the same company in China, so durability is the same.
In terms of performance, I don't know about Opay terminal, I only use the business app, while I use Moniepoint and Payforce by Fairmoney terminal and they both have good network.
The reason why you see most people using Moniepoint is just marketing, they understood the market when they came, they worked on limitations set by existing service providers like Opay and the likes in respect to ease of getting terminal, opay will require about 60k or 80k to get a terminal, Moniepoint reduced it to 20k, before anyone could get what is going on, every corner shop is having a POS terminal, since it's serving purpose, no point going for others even when they reduced their pricing

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Hotice085: 2:32pm On Jan 01
cyrusmillz:

Na wa oh .But someone is asking a genuine question na . What are you angry about ?

I no blame you but Seun Osewa and the mods
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Rhozabeth(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01
From my point of view as a user, moniepoint has been awesome! The network is very very reliable although it has messed me up a couple of times but quite frankly, its actually better than the rest combined!!!
because of these POS, I have not entered any banking hall in more than 5months!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by folake4u(f): 2:33pm On Jan 01
Hotice085:
Seun Osewa just see the nonsense that makes headline
You will even damage your credibility and advert patronage from both companies

Hi.

Lol. I don't think this is a nonsense thread. It is actually a good one because of business oriented people.

Last year, my father needed enquiries on both POS terminals and we were confused on which to get. He eventually got the Monie point and Opay terminals but so far, Monie point was KING and people preferred it to the Opay own.

We should encourage these kinds of thread in 2024. For enlightenment purpose.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by orikoku: 2:35pm On Jan 01
Here to learn.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by ellalina(f): 2:35pm On Jan 01
olisefom:

This is the summary. My only problem with moniepoint is them not having designated customer service lines for agents to contact them directly. Contacting BRMs for issue resolution is never going to work. BRMs are hustlers. They don't have time for BOS problems.
Monie point made their system so efficient that you hardly have reason to call customer service. Now that they have started consumer banking, they will have no choice but to have a responsive customer service

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by miniziter(m): 2:35pm On Jan 01
Both are okay but Moniepoint is widely acceptable, if anyone recide in Edo and environ and need our services e.g becoming accout opening agent and make money on the go via card sales/account opening (transfer commission) and collection of POS, Send me a mail through akintayo.akinloye@moniepoint.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Irupetepete: 2:36pm On Jan 01
TruthsFM:
good, please can you share some experience about it
moniepoint is fast and hardly Debit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Lydiason(m): 2:37pm On Jan 01
get you a moniepoint pos. there is a reason why you have moniepoint in every nook and crany.

i can get you one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by sslcrypt: 2:38pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint is the best I have seen. Once I make transfer for POS or goods payment, it goes in once.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Hotice085: 2:39pm On Jan 01
folake4u:

Hi.

Lol. I don't think this is a nonsense thread. It is actually a good one because of business oriented people.

Last year, my father needed enquiries on both POS terminals and we were confused on which to get. He eventually got the Monie point and Opay terminals but so far, Monie point was KING and people preferred it to the Opay own.

We should encourage these kinds of thread in 2024. For enlightenment purpose.

Like I told the others I only blame Seun and the mods

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by skywalker240(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Hier(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01
Baxi is the best of them all

2 Likes

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Lydiason(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01
Vixenn:
I give Moniepoint POS ooo
my fellow brm

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by papagiddy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01
Without any contradictions...opay remains the best honestly...I have made serious money as agent....giving first monies nightmares since 1891..if u know, u know!

2 Likes

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by samijet: 2:44pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01
Go for Moniepoint terminal, you will be glad you did.

You get to earn promo commissions, climb up Moniestar ranking and enjoy lesser charges.

You can also do POS transfers also known as cardless withdrawal.

Goodies plenty

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Naira: We Didn’t Anticipate Challenges, CBN Admits / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / DOLLAR SCARCITY:manufacturers turn to local raw materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.