Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) (33115 Views)

Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? / How To Get Opay Mini Pos And Start Making Money / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by GeneralKoko(m): 1:23am On Jan 04
Thanks18:
Pls how much did you bought it?

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by jmichael259(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04
TruthsFM:
Which one is easy to manage. Already powerbank dey to power the POS machine. Can someone in the POS machine business narrate his experience he has with the 2 machines.

All of them are equal in terms of service and popularity.
Moniepoint and Palmpay receive transfer alert directly on the machine. I don't know if Opay does it.
Make your enquiries from their offices or dealers.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by jmichael259(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04
Thanks18:
Pls how much did you bought it?

Oga POS is not more than 30k
You can get from 15k
Baxi, Opay, Moniepoint etc
Go to their offices

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by jmichael259(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04
SimeonOTC:

Good day sir, please I recently got a Palm pay pos, please what review can you give about it??

Palmpay, Moniepoint, Opay, Baxi are all good and same quality
About what the other person was telling you concerning hotspot and battery life, the solution is to get extra SIM of the most favourable network for browsing in your area. Share your existing data from your main SIM of your smartphone.
No need for putting and removing SIM cards in POS.
No need for buying extra data bundle.
No need for hotspot wahala
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by PinkNature: 7:10pm On Jan 04
GeneralKoko:

I recently got a moniepoint and it's serving me quite well. D:

I heard that there Is a daily target to be met on moniepoint which is 100k. And if one is unable to met that target, the account will be deactivated.. is it true?
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by The1960writer: 2:46pm On Jan 05
Olichoke:

I have two palmpay pos terminals. Palmpay is one of the best fintechs around. It has lots of gifts and commission with a very reliable network.

How can one apply for it (for business purpose)?
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Olichoke: 6:50pm On Jan 05
The1960writer:

How can one apply for it (for business purpose)?

It's very easy. Just a WhatsApp chat with their BRM 08167633572
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Vixenn(f): 3:31pm On Jan 20
Lydiason:
my fellow brm

Lol
Good afternoon Monistar
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by tosinobikoya49: 1:16pm On Feb 05
Good morning does leased palmpay pos machine has a daily target
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Mcmooney(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10
Please note that Moniepoint have channels where you can contact their supports through your App. Click on the profile picture, scroll down to Help & Support and you will be able to contact them through call, WhatsApp or Mail.
olisefom:

This is the summary. My only problem with moniepoint is them not having designated customer service lines for agents to contact them directly. Contacting BRMs for issue resolution is never going to work. BRMs are hustlers. They don't have time for BOS problems.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Mcmooney(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10
Not true. The daily target is 20k. The POS Terminal will be retrieved if you are unable to meet target for long periods.
PinkNature:

I heard that there Is a daily target to be met on moniepoint which is 100k. And if one is unable to met that target, the account will be deactivated.. is it true?
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by MrFrank24: 5:57pm On Apr 30
[quote author=miniziter post=127728759]

Imagine the nonsense you're saying. What about you aren't sound to go do the business? What if you travel? What business isn't fit to have a POS in a country where cash is scarce?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? / Advise On What Generator To Buy For Family In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.