Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) (33926 Views)

Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? / How To Get Opay Mini Pos And Start Making Money / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Machinegun91(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01
Lydiason:
you mean debit declined? if yes, i beg to disagree. we have the best mechanism so far in terms of resolving such issue as you get to initiate dispute on your terminal instantly and expect refund within 48 working hours.
I know how much I lost from moniepoint pos due to debit declined transactions.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 6:22pm On Jan 01
warrifinest1985:
Money point is the best!
good
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by ChaDiv: 6:44pm On Jan 01
Opay
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by miniziter(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01
tivta:

You must be a marketer, how many small businesses make 50k in a week talk much about 140k? Haba, moniepoint must be a real rip off

Do you know how much it cost to get a POS terminal? The company is not getting much from giving out the machine they bought as high as 50 to 60k yet give out for almost FREE yet you expect them not to get the ROI. Like I said, if your business can't process 140,000 a week, then there's no need of getting a POS terminal unless you want to be wicked.

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by miniziter(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01
Machinegun91:
I know how much I lost from moniepoint pos due to debit declined transactions.

If you're sure the POS agent requested for a refund for you, I'm ready to help you to recover your money. Hit my Dm on 08032131364 or akintayo.akinloye@moniepoint.com.

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by nedu2000(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Olichoke: 6:51pm On Jan 01
adeagboadedapo:
Pls is monie point pos with target or without target. I need a POS without target

Go for palmpay. It has two options. If you lease, it has target but if you buy it, it has no target.

Palmpay prices

To lease
Button 22k
Android 42k

To buy
Button 32k
Android 62k

Contact their coordinator on WhatsApp if you need palmpay pos machines: 08167633572. He is tested and trusted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by OKEIYIOKODU: 6:52pm On Jan 01
TruthsFM:
My Nairaland People, Between Opay Pos and Moniepoint Pos machine, Which is durable and easily to used without hindrance. Happy new year 2024.
Moniepoint
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by vickydevoka(m): 7:00pm On Jan 01
YoungLionken:
Both but moniepoint..

Those with business sense will make cool cash this year, those without will suffer and japa only for the suffering to continue...
My suffering has continued
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Jossiace: 7:02pm On Jan 01
And you are talking from experience?
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Vikalinda(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01
I use Opay and is been amazing
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by rex21: 7:10pm On Jan 01
Tonytonex:
which among the two do you belongs to?
Cause e be like say the comment pain you. Or maybe I no understand wetin you type.
Why Nigerians dey always like to stand on their ignorance, then attack a person leaving out the main issue at hand. Na wa for una o.
Let me explain in simpler language.
Central Bank of Nigeria wey be the Apex bank after some days of the cash scarcity say make una nor too depend on cash ( reason best known to them) say make una dey use other forms of payments like transfer and atm cards. Doesn't that mean they know something about the cash scarcity ??
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Malawii: 7:16pm On Jan 01
See obicubana chief priest remarks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by eepeepook: 7:19pm On Jan 01
Pick one and use. POS is POS.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by SimeonOTC(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01
qtechomo:
For me Palmpay sure

Please I recently bought an android palm pay pos. How is the service like??
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by SimeonOTC(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01
OlujobaSamuel:
I don't know what you mean by durable, if you mean gadget, most of the terminals are manufactured by the same company in China, so durability is the same.
In terms of performance, I don't know about Opay terminal, I only use the business app, while I use Moniepoint and Payforce by Fairmoney terminal and they both have good network.
The reason why you see most people using Moniepoint is just marketing, they understood the market when they came, they worked on limitations set by existing service providers like Opay and the likes in respect to ease of getting terminal, opay will require about 60k or 80k to get a terminal, Moniepoint reduced it to 20k, before anyone could get what is going on, every corner shop is having a POS terminal, since it's serving purpose, no point going for others even when they reduced their pricing

Good day sir, please I recently got a Palm pay pos, please what review can you give about it??
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 7:52pm On Jan 01
Malawii:
See obicubana chief priest remarks
wow that’s great
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by bitbillionaire: 7:54pm On Jan 01
Tonytonex:
off course it's true. And kidnappers also add to it. POS operators and kidnappers hoarding the cash. Hence the scarcity.

Hmmmm!
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Goldbw122(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01
MONIE POINT is the best.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Gilgil: 8:15pm On Jan 01
Pls tell me more about First Monie.
How is it better than the other 2

Capernum:

Moniepoint is good... Opay is good too. But opay is more favorable for bussiness than moniepoint. Opay has lesser charges and can lend you to meet up with urgent transaction needs. Moniepoint has stopped that. The oga patapata is first monie sha.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by BennyDGreat: 8:19pm On Jan 01
Hotice085:
Seun Osewa just see the nonsense that makes headline
You will even damage your credibility and advert patronage from both companies

There's no way a question like this can be avoided on a forum. For it to get to FP and already have about 6 pages, it shows many people are interested in finding out people's opinion
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Yohdarlng(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01
adeagboadedapo:
Pls is the moniepoint machine with target cos I need 1 also but I need pos without target

Buy Palmpay outright, they'll never call you again after you've made the purchase.

Moniepoint PoS is not for outright sale. Moniepoint can still collect the machine if you fail to meet the targets they have set.

Palmpay is very good, when moniepoint gave issues this December, they really came through for me.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Capernum: 8:40pm On Jan 01
Gilgil:
Pls tell me more about First Monie.
How is it better than the other 2

Can't type much here. But the charges are the cheapest. And they pay as commission at the end of month. There is easy access to quick loan too.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:42pm On Jan 01
SimeonOTC:

Good day sir, please I recently got a Palm pay pos, please what review can you give about it??
I'm not really familiar with their terminal, however, if we are to use their app connectivity and success rate to judge, then the terminal won't be an issue.
However, considering it's an Android terminal, don't be using it's hotspot to connect your phone or another terminal, it drains the battery faster and makes it weak, which won't serve well again irrespective of how long you charge it.
Kindly get a backup from service providers that demand isn't too high so you don't get stranded if they fumble
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Thanks18(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01
How much is Moniepoint POS machine
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by loswhite(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01
YoungLionken:
Both but moniepoint..

Those with business sense will make cool cash this year, those without will suffer and japa only for the suffering to continue...
Fool!!! You guys without business knowledge always think everyone into business is not suffering.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Thanks18(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01
Pls how much did you bought it?
GeneralKoko:

I recently got a moniepoint and it's serving me quite well. D:
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by saxwizard(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01
TruthsFM:
My Nairaland People, Between Opay Pos and Moniepoint Pos machine, Which is durable and easily to used without hindrance. Happy new year 2024.

I use opay and I think i prefer it to moniepoint

There is always target to be met with moniepoint

Them go collect their POS back if you no meet am
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Mccullum: 9:58pm On Jan 01
Opay is good and reliable.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by 1opinion: 10:04pm On Jan 01
Hotice085:
Seun Osewa just see the nonsense that makes headline
You will even damage your credibility and advert patronage from both companies
How is this nonsense? This is someone's livelihood, tell me what's wrong with the question.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by mrclassic01(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint is the best
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by olu4real91(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01
TruthsFM:
Which one is easy to manage. Already powerbank dey to power the POS machine. Can someone in the POS machine business narrate his experience he has with the 2 machines.

Opay is the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Would You Do With One Million Naira? / International Airlines To Reduce Flights To Nigeria Next Year / Miriam Akin: Nigeria Auto And Kiddies Investor Marks Birthday With Amazing Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.