Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) (32891 Views)

Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? / How To Get Opay Mini Pos And Start Making Money / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by miniziter(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01
ellalina:

Monie point made their system so efficient that you hardly have reason to call customer service. Now that they have started consumer banking, they will have no choice but to have a responsive customer service

You can actually chat our support on watsapp but the issue is that most Nigerians prefer calls to mail or watsapp messages. I as a BRM have my dedicated watsapp group where some State excos are responding to concerns. As for the consumer banking, we are creating a unique set of customer officers that will be handling that area alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by GeneralKoko(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01
TruthsFM:
Which one is easy to manage. Already powerbank dey to power the POS machine. Can someone in the POS machine business narrate his experience he has with the 2 machines.

I recently got a moniepoint and it's serving me quite well. D:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by papagiddy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01
Go for opay...money point will use target kill u or else u will be using your atm to withdraw by yourself to meet daily target......lol nonsense thing!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by just2endowed: 2:50pm On Jan 01
Opay
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by folake4u(f): 2:51pm On Jan 01
Hotice085:

Like I told the others I only blame Seun and the mods

Lol okay.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 2:51pm On Jan 01
Hotice085:
Seun Osewa just see the nonsense that makes headline
You will even damage your credibility and advert patronage from both companies
it’s not about advert but About usage of these machines for business purposes.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by dominique(f): 2:52pm On Jan 01
These POS people are the ones responsible for the naira scarcity we're currently experiencing. They're the ones mopping up and hoarding all the cash used by traders and customers hence making it scarce so that they can resell at high profits. I hope the government regulate their activities ASAP.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 2:52pm On Jan 01
papagiddy:
Go for opay...money point will use target kill u or else u will be using your atm to withdraw by yourself to meet daily target......lol nonsense thing!!
target as how, please explain further. I really appreciate your reply here.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by cyrusmillz: 2:53pm On Jan 01
Hotice085:

I no blame you but Seun Osewa and the mods

I still don't know what you're angry about ?

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 2:53pm On Jan 01
GeneralKoko:

I recently got a moniepoint and it's serving me quite well. D:
wow that’s great.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 2:54pm On Jan 01
dominique:
These POS people are the ones responsible for the naira scarcity we're currently experiencing. They're the ones mopping up and hoarding all the cash used by traders and customers hence making it scarce so that they can resell at high profits. I hope the government regulate their activities ASAP.
sister Dominique, it’s not like that oooo. It’s cbn that caused it now. Sis be calming down now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by VerifiedGadgets: 2:56pm On Jan 01
warlordd:

I don't understand! Does Opay send people to police station?

Bro get the picture na. if actually you are in naija as at today. The original video is too long. Any body reading this, please explain to this brother off sight unto naija street bitcoin.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 2:56pm On Jan 01
ThinkWISELY:
Durability in terms of battery, network, speed or what
everything you mentioned here. Already Oraimo powerbank is much available to serve the Pos machine well
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by TruthsFM: 2:56pm On Jan 01
zsamorano:
I've used the two.... moniepoint is the best when it comes to business POS
wow, I will purchase moniepoint POS machine then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by GloriousGbola: 2:58pm On Jan 01
folake4u:

Hi.

Lol. I don't think this is a nonsense thread. It is actually a good one because of business oriented people.

Last year, my father needed enquiries on both POS terminals and we were confused on which to get. He eventually got the Monie point and Opay terminals but so far, Monie point was KING and people preferred it to the Opay own.

We should encourage these kinds of thread in 2024. For enlightenment purpose.

the question is on point
a person wants to go into a business and he is asking for advice on the most reliable tools to run his business.
which of these products is durable,what is the procurment cost, does it have outage

every product has its pros and cons though what works for mr a may not work for mr b

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by olisefom: 2:59pm On Jan 01
ellalina:

Monie point made their system so efficient that you hardly have reason to call customer service. Now that they have started consumer banking, they will have no choice but to have a responsive customer service

Yes you are right. There's no always need to call, but what happens if there's need? I process around 2,000 trnxs per day, and there's this fear of what if?

On the later part, the provision for BOS is supposed to be different from that of customers in the consumer banking brackets.

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by LikeAking: 2:59pm On Jan 01
Hotice085:
Seun Osewa just see the nonsense that makes headline
You will even damage your credibility and advert patronage from both companies
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Hotice085: 3:00pm On Jan 01
folake4u:

Hi.

Lol. I don't think this is a nonsense thread. It is actually a good one because of business oriented people.

Last year, my father needed enquiries on both POS terminals and we were confused on which to get. He eventually got the Monie point and Opay terminals but so far, Monie point was KING and people preferred it to the Opay own.

We should encourage these kinds of thread in 2024. For enlightenment purpose.

* What about UBA pos or First bank pos
* Coca cola or Pepsi which is better
* Maggi or knorr which is better

Men Seun Osewa you don useless Nairaland finish
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by GloriousGbola: 3:00pm On Jan 01
dominique:

Nigerians cannot go through a scarcity without getting ideas
during emeiefele nairapocalypse where people got rich selling naira
some people will want that to become the status quo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Juniorangel(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01
I use Moniepoint in all my business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by MrBroke(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01
Opay is better, Moniepoint is everywhere cause of proper marketing and cheap price of Terminals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by emmykk(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01
TruthsFM:
Which one is easy to manage. Already powerbank dey to power the POS machine. Can someone in the POS machine business narrate his experience he has with the 2 machines.

If you want to go into pos business buy the two terminal.in pos business you buy both.

1 Like

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by folake4u(f): 3:06pm On Jan 01
GloriousGbola:

the question is on point
a person wants to go into a business and he is asking for advice on the most reliable tools to run his business.
which of these products is durable,what is the procurment cost, does it have outage

every product has its pros and cons though what works for mr a may not work for mr b

Yeah. My points exactly.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Lumarstone: 3:07pm On Jan 01
Both POS companies has its uniqueness! I think monipoint POS meching is more popular.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by JohnsonJohnson2(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01
Monie Point is far better, you can reach to me on this, I'm a staff, I can work you through thr process and even get a rate concession for your if need be.
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by fetthu(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint go give you daily target....if u don't meet up...they will begin to breath down your neck. There's a minimum value of transaction u must do in a day. If u continue to fail to meet up they will begin to call you. Some of there agent will even talk to you as if they are the one that open your business for you. To avoid the embarrassment you may have to be using your own card to do trnxn to meet up, else they will harass you or even lock up your access to your account. You will have to beg them for them to open it again. My acct is currently locked. I'm saying this from personal experience. There services are good no doubt....but when it comes to their daily target they will give you. You will wonder if they sponsor you to open your business. My 2coins.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by happney65: 3:10pm On Jan 01
Moniepoint
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by bigpicture001: 3:10pm On Jan 01
First bank is the best.....u cn say dat again
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Engrchoko: 3:10pm On Jan 01
How will you not love this sleek beauty?
1. Fastest pos ever.
2. Issue resolution within 2 mins
3. Their Relationship Managers are always on ground to visit you in person.
4. The ATM card can be used to shop online even.
5. You get commissions when you save money in your wallet.
6. Battery can last 3 days and more.
7. For more info check the number on the pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by Sammy07: 3:11pm On Jan 01
dominique:

Domi, what did you just type??

Do you know why people hate going to banks?

Some towns where there's no single bank nkọ?
Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by miniziter(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01
fetthu:
Moniepoint go give you daily target....if u don't meet up...they will begin to breath down your neck. There's a minimum value of transaction u must do in a day. If u continue to fail to meet up they will begin to call you. Some of there agent will even talk to you as if they are the one that open your business for you. To avoid the embarrassment you may have to be using your own card to do trnxn to meet up, else they will harass you or even lock up your access to your account. You will have to beg them for them to open it again. My acct is currently locked. I'm saying this from personal experience. There services are good no doubt....but when it comes to their daily target they will give you. You will wonder if they sponsor you to open your business. My 2coins.

You must be extra lazy for you to not to be able to meet up with a N140,000 a week. Or better still, let's say your business is not ripe enough to take a POS terminal.

4 Likes

Re: Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) by shaibu123: 3:12pm On Jan 01
Monipoint is simply the best.

Am a business owner and I know what I went through with those old banks pos machine.

The monipoint efficiency is out of this world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? / Dairo Damilola Opeyemi Redefining Auto-parts Business In Nigeria / Photos From Giwa Farmers Market In Kaduna Prove Nigeria Is blessed In Agric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.