Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? (24149 Views)

Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by opeekiti: 11:43am On Jan 03
You can venture into farming business if you have a trusted family that can help you to supervise that, in Nigeria food is the only business that is evergreen. Or better still start a school business your presence is minimal. Lastly follow your mind

2 Likes

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by Eazie351(m): 11:44am On Jan 03
Una go just dey lie.
Someone who works in the medical field and earns 400k monthly is so incoherent with his post and soooo confused.

9 Likes

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by Forumites: 11:44am On Jan 03
Op look for a friend that’s already there and make a headway when you must have saved enough. ( 6 months or more). Don’t listen to those voices that says abroad is hard. Two things are involved. 1. You must have or learn a skill and 2. Get a degree and work to establish yourself. (Medicals like you are hot cakes). Carry eye comot for woman oh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by Kirsa9: 11:44am On Jan 03
edlion57:
How are u sure u will not be deported immediately
lol

1 Like

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by miyagi01(m): 11:44am On Jan 03
R
Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by Peejayz: 11:44am On Jan 03
Dont follow any advice here .

Even my own .

2 Likes

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by nairalanda1(m): 11:44am On Jan 03
Splashme:
Japa if your have the opportunity.

400,000 Naira is just 400 Dollars

He has gotten his girlfriend pregnant.

Japa is out of the question, unless he has a job waiting.

1 Like

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:45am On Jan 03
taiwotimitt:
400k is not enough for Japa.
But I can give you sure 2-10 odds to double up grin grin😂😂😂
Idiooot grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by zebszebs: 11:46am On Jan 03
Nigeria has no future, if you are really in the medical field like you claim, why are you still in Nigeria?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by sonofthunder: 11:46am On Jan 03
Elsucre24:
I will be 31 this year. Omo the age is scaring me and I keep feeling like I’m not doing enough. I have a stable job in the private sector with a 400k monthly salary. But I still feel the impact of the economy badly. I keep asking myself, at what point will I start living the good live?
I feel stock sometimes because my job is very demanding and I almost do not have time to do other things, mind you I’m in the medical field and I work Mondays to Sundays most times but occasionally I have some Sundays to myself and sometimes a day off during the week. I can’t seem to be able to start a business as a side hustle cause most of the side hustles I can think will demand my presence at least for the first few months and I don’t really have that.
My girlfriend is pregnant, I really wanna keep it but she’s not ready, I’m not even sure I’m ready. The only way she can keep it is if I’m going to get married to her before the pregnancy starts showing and I’m as confused as hell cos I don’t know if I’m ready. She has always been vocal of her plans to japa.
Now that brings me to the idea of Japa too. I mean, I cannot deny that fact that I’m scared of the whole japa stuff cos I don’t know what to expect. Economy doesn’t even allow you save as much as you should. Everything’s just seems very scattered.

Pls I need adult minds to advise me on what I can do.
1. Do I start a business, what kinda business can I start with at least 2M that will not require my full presence?
2. Do I start to plan my japa through the study route and just face my fears
3. Should I insist on keeping the pregnancy and hope that things start making sense? This means I have to get married tho.

Thank y’all.

If you have good opportunity to travel legally, please take it. You seem like a professional. You won't struggle more than one or two years to settle. You'll have much better opportunities in most nations abroad.

Just ensure you plan well or if you trust your girlfriend enough, marry her and make her primary applicant.

I don't support abortion bro.

2 Likes

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by Justiceleague1: 11:46am On Jan 03
Some people don't have problems but are looking for problems.

Go and do "I DONT WANT PEACE,I WANT PROBLEMS, ALWAYS" skits o

3 Likes

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by taiwotimitt: 11:46am On Jan 03
PerfectStranger:

Idiooot grin cheesy

Harmless advice
Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by Trustedpronet: 11:47am On Jan 03
I can feel your hidden frustration...you give woman belle finish you wan com japa. You don't have time to manage side hustle but you have the time to nurture pussy cat. Oga doctor, solve your pregnancy wahala first before coming here to talk about 400k or to japa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:47am On Jan 03
LordIsaac:
Please learn barbing first. Then buy clipper and rent a shop. Survive first!
Before u know it you become a barber for life
Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by Oyotownherbs(m): 11:47am On Jan 03
Go into farming,hire a trusted person to help you manage it .

It's all about agreement between you two.

I mean placing the person on a weekly or monthly salary or the percentage of his own percentage after cultivation and selling of the crops.

Or laundry,just get necessary equipments or materials needed including shop rent,get someone to help you manage it and have an agreement on percentage.

You can also do that in barbing or car wash business too.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp also. Check my signature.

I shuttle between Oyo town,Lagos, Ibadan, and Oshogbo For very important things.

Any other delivery is through logistics companies or bus.
Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by Dpaulie(m): 11:47am On Jan 03
Don't japa
Naijiriya go better

1 Like

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by BadBradley: 11:47am On Jan 03
Elsucre24:
I will be 31 this year. Omo the age is scaring me and I keep feeling like I’m not doing enough. I have a stable job in the private sector with a 400k monthly salary. But I still feel the impact of the economy badly. I keep asking myself, at what point will I start living the good live?
I feel stock sometimes because my job is very demanding and I almost do not have time to do other things, mind you I’m in the medical field and I work Mondays to Sundays most times but occasionally I have some Sundays to myself and sometimes a day off during the week. I can’t seem to be able to start a business as a side hustle cause most of the side hustles I can think will demand my presence at least for the first few months and I don’t really have that.
My girlfriend is pregnant, I really wanna keep it but she’s not ready, I’m not even sure I’m ready. The only way she can keep it is if I’m going to get married to her before the pregnancy starts showing and I’m as confused as hell cos I don’t know if I’m ready. She has always been vocal of her plans to japa.
Now that brings me to the idea of Japa too. I mean, I cannot deny that fact that I’m scared of the whole japa stuff cos I don’t know what to expect. Economy doesn’t even allow you save as much as you should. Everything’s just seems very scattered.

1. Do I start a business, what kinda business can I start with at least 2M that will not require my full presence?
3. Should I insist on keeping the pregnancy and hope that things start making sense? This means I have to get married tho.

Thank y’all.
if you're earning 400k a month in Nigeria why do you want to japa to a place where you're a 4th class citizen and working as an unskilled worker and earning just a fraction more?

You're either writing this crap for attention or you're a very big fool at 31!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by Discountsempai: 11:47am On Jan 03
zebszebs:
Nigeria has no future, if you are really in the medical field like you claim, why are you still in Nigeria?

Because if all of us dokita left Nigeria, who go treat una?

1 Like

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by free2ryhme: 11:48am On Jan 03
Elsucre24:

Thank y’all.

At your age some people earn 60k years ago , you are complaining about earning 400k, this life no balance

4 Likes

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by loswhite(m): 11:48am On Jan 03
Elsucre24:

Thank y’all.
Everyone must trend with japa....smh

2 Likes

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by iamL(f): 11:48am On Jan 03
Another lie lie thread. So this year is about creating false thread on Japa? The other one was 300k job and wanting to marry at 34. Metcheeew....
Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by farem: 11:48am On Jan 03
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

The financial satiety gland of humans can never be satisfied

Bros op just try and leave a happy life with your 400k

Nor do pass yourself most times

The jakpa japa you planning on doing is good but it is not that sweet over there
Don't be deceived with what you are seeing in pictures and social media

How did you come about this terrible spelling?!
Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by kb83(m): 11:48am On Jan 03
Guy, Japa doesn't mean you won't hustle and work where you are going, if you ask me I will say keep your job map out a five year plan save some cash, marry your woman who carries your unborn child and Japa with comfort and Good Savings in your account.
Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:48am On Jan 03
Wait for dangote refinery first.
Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by acorntree(m): 11:48am On Jan 03
Elsucre24:

Thank y’all.

Japa require huge amount of money. Do you've above 10million Naira in your account.

9 Likes

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by zebszebs: 11:49am On Jan 03
taiwotimitt:
400k is not enough for Japa.
But I can give you sure 2-10 odds to double up grin grin😂😂😂

You obviously have comprehension problems.

This is what happens when you bring your issues to Nairaland and have SSCE students who are still being fed, comment on your issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by Kobicove(m): 11:49am On Jan 03
mannobi:
Please before you japa, kind connect me to your 400k salary job.
Safe journey to your destination sir.

grin
Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by denigma2(m): 11:49am On Jan 03
And does he spend dollars here? That's of no significance.
First thing, learn contentment and be more frugal in your spending.
The grass isn't always greener at the other side
Splashme:
Japa if your have the opportunity.
Secure the lives of your family and future generations.

400,000 Naira is just 400 Dollars

We now have thieves in Aso Rock posing as leaders. Forget the lies they keep telling you about 'Nigeria will be better '

3 Likes

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by SpatialKing(m): 11:49am On Jan 03
Japa money is not Moi Moi money

This days you need good money to Japa

Flight tickets alone

7 Likes

Re: Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? by SirLakes: 11:50am On Jan 03
zebszebs:

So na all health worker fit go

Dey play...... some have been trying for years e no happen

Even if you get money to travel dem still fit deny you visa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari / Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) / Should I Quit My #55,000 Monthly Job For University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.