Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? (13117 Views)

Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / To go or stay in naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Miracle112(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hello Nlanders..
please I need advice on whether to relocate abroad or stay and invest in Nigeria .
I just graduated from the university and I’ll turn 28 in a few months time.
I come from a very poor family, I sponsored myself through the university as matter of fact I am the first graduate in the family.
I am here to seek advice from experts and enlightened nairalanders.
I have over 50m in real estate and I intend to sell 50% of my properties to raise funds for an online marketplace i intend to launch in Nigeria but I’m having a double mind as there’s no 100% guarantee that the business will succeed…
Since I just graduated from the university, should I rather use 25m to relocate abroad and further my studies or stay in Nigeria and invest the 25m ?
I don’t want to regret selling my properties to relocate abroad for studies.. I don’t even know if 25m would be enough to further my studies in any first world countries since I’ll have no support from family.

So my people, should I japa for studies with 25m or stay an invest in my fatherland?

For those wondering how I made over 50m as a fresh graduate. I didn’t make the money in 1 day or 1 month. I do land banking, crypto trading and farming.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by ariyanlorik: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by brendindayren: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by iamtardey: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
You can stay … just send me the money to japa for you.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by duduade: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
You must be really confused

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Miracle112(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
duduade:
You must be really confused
Yes, I must say. I just don’t want to make a decision I’ll regret later .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by besayag: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ur age n u don't know u are already made, u get 50m with other properties wen u should continue doing what is u doing that is fetching u money u want to follow trend. Smh.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Offpointng: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Miracle112:

You have 50m, landed properties, lands for Agriculture.

o dę fę japaa? for what?

Oni ku re

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by specialmati(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin go an full fill your destiny

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Brendaniel: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2023
I just hope you didn't support Tinubu....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by ComNonny: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2023
Anything that’s best for you my brother

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Alhajikd: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2023
angry
Japa oh!

The useless criminal and certificate forger have finished Nigeria kpata kpata. God willing,me my family go soon Japa.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Opolopoopolonio: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2023
You are doing well

You are free to go on holidays and return

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by finallybusy: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2023
Japa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Available9: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..
please I need advice on whether to relocate abroad or stay and invest in Nigeria .
I come from a very poor family, I sponsored myself through the university as matter of fact I am the first graduate in the family.
I have over 50m in real estate and I intend to sell 50% of my properties to raise funds for an online marketplace i intend to launch in Nigeria but I’m having a double mind as there’s no 100% guarantee that the business will succeed…
Since I just graduated from the university, should I rather use 25m to relocate abroad and further my studies or stay in Nigeria and invest the 25m ?
I don’t want to regret selling my properties to relocate abroad for studies.. I don’t even know if 25m would be enough to further my studies in any first world countries since I’ll have no support from family.

So my people, should I japa for studies with 25m or stay an invest in my fatherland?

For those wondering how I made over 50m as a fresh graduate. I didn’t make the money in 1 day or 1 month. I do land banking, crypto trading and farming.

Austria or Poland
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by GoodRocks: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:

You have 50million?

Continue the hustle that gave you that 50milion and double it to 100million. Use your brain before you throw that money away

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Meti99(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Sdf
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by marlow1962(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Best advice
Invest your money here in Nigeria (this pathetic country is the best place to do business), then apply to further your academics overseas (Nigerian institution and degrees are useless). But make sure your investments fetches you a better return, that way you can sustain yourself with it when studying overseas.

Another advice, apply for your school and pay all school fees once, that way the school and country will take you very serious.

There are other countries with quality educational systems aside us and uk (these are the two best locations Nigerians run to, and it's over populated with serious and none serious Nigerians).

Lastly, remember why you are there.

Good luck

8 Likes

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by toxxnoni(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2023
Available

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Antoeni(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2023
Keep Asking Stupid Question There
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by MikeMicheal(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2023
I am now an advocate of massive JAPA!
At least Job opportunities in Nigeria will be open to the few left.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Thurmieee: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2023
Japa japa japa......this country isn't getting better. But go better country
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Kongaone: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2023
Better sell plus the fatherland you mentioned there and do the needful.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Sarang(f): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2023
Sell half and Japa. You won't regret it.
Don't open any business in Nigeria
The economy is terrible right now.
My sincere take.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by farouk2much(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2023
My friend don't hesitate..... Jst japa as soon as possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Justiceleague1: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2023
Offpointng:

Oni 50m, landed properties, ilę fun ajé Agbę

o dę fę japaa? Oni ku re
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But sha,mo believe pe,o paro...

Op you are lying......

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by MT: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2023
Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..

Please Japa to guarantee the future of your kids, like they always say.

Don't you know you will make 10 times the amount you are currently earning in a year just in a month abroad?

Once you finish schooling abroad, you will be working in top organisation abroad, and you will be in serious money.

Within few months, you will build minimum of two skyscrapers in your village.

Anyone that dissuades you is your enemy and do not ever listen to them.

But before you do, I will be interested in your real estate properties. Where is the location and how much do you intend to sell?.
What are the other things you have for sale? I might get you the buyers that will quickly get them off you.

Let us talk business.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by bigtt76(f): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Online marketplace in Naija is not a viable business for now. Advise is invest 50% in your relocation US, Canada or UK in this order if what you studied is worth the pain.

Miracle112:
Hello Nlanders..

1 Like

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Capernum: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2023
First of all, how did you make aver 50m if it's true you come from a very poor family? Can you explain the process? Which land banking? Which crypto)trading? Which farming? Na this nation Nigeria we gather dey o.

16 Likes

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by tunde1200(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Even me that don't have up to that I never think of Japa.
Let me advise you I have worked outside Nigeria for many years of my life. Nigeria remain the best place for hustle in every area of life and business.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? by Lovemeharder(f): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2023
Japa o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Movies All Entrepreneurs Should Watch / Should I Accept The New Job Offer? / Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.