Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Southern Nigerian Women Stop Shouting And Speak Softly. Embrace Femininity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Southern Nigerian Women Stop Shouting And Speak Softly. Embrace Femininity (329 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

Southern Nigerian Women Stop Shouting And Speak Softly. Embrace Femininity by Geminita1(f): 6:42pm On Jan 03
I don't know if the topic perfectly represents the post but well...

Firstly note, If you have a problem with my threads, well it's your problem not mine. You have the choice to leave and go do you or remain and get ignored. I'm not telling you what to do with your life, I'm bringing to light abnormalities in some Nigerian women that soils the image of other innocent Nigerian women. And also helping unsuspecting young women to avoid being misled.

Some of these abnormalities are:

1) Lack of poise, classless, crass and loud: The ugliest thing about women like this is that, they have this unhealthy desire to be seen. To be noticed. They want to be in everyone's face. They are the biggest users of social media.

Always in front of a camera dishing out some weird advice with either a masculine voice or shouting. And some don't even try to look good while at it!

If transgender women can work on their voices, why can't you a full biological woman? Why are you comfortable talking with a male voice and sometimes forcefully? Ughhh.

You see some making over exaggerated gestures with their hands and faces, curse words slipping out, fake awkward accents, dancing like toads on drugs. Clowns.

The saddest part is these women are always trying to "Nigerianise" their complete lack of class.

Why can't you just be the classless female without tagging all Nigerian women along. There is nothing Nigerian or African about women acting poorly. It's just gross.

2) Being savage queens: Whoever told some women that giving it back hot hot looks good on them definitely has no heart for anyone.

The moment you begin to talk back, argue, exchange words, even fight, you are just exposing your lack of a proper upbringing and education. And if anyone thought you had some class prior to your response, you only proved them wrong.

People don't just know you from your actions, they also know you from your reactions.

The number of women that I've seen calling anyone with a heated opinion online, "fool, mumu, etc" have amazed me. And I always say to myself when I come across them. These women would have just disagreed respectfully and kept their dignity. Or replied sarcastically or not at all. Why present yourself in such an awful manner on a public platform because of one or few obnoxious persons that don't matter in your life at the end of the day? What kind of impression would you leave on an admirer or helper watching from afar?

This reminds me of a matchmaking show I saw on YouTube. Very toxic shows. I managed to watch one till the end.

Some ladies were being brought forward in turns to be picked by any male that found them a good match.

A lady will step up to the first guy that rejected her to know why he did. He will be so rude about it and the lady will react bitterly and start cussing back with so much 'savageness' She would have words for all the guys that don't want her(right in front of the guys that want her). When done with them, the host would usher her to the guys that want her, and they would politely inform the host that they don't want her anymore.

And the savage queen acts dumb. Like she doesn't understand why they changed their minds.

Some women are just toxic, you won't know until they open their mouths. They may look well put together but the moment they open their mouths, you will just dislike them.

Why would a woman choose to be a savage queen? How? It has to be a masculina.
No feminine woman would stand exchanging words with men. She will simply excuse herself out or smile and be tactful with her responses.

No one can be your ambassador but you. How can you think insulting, not "greeing" for anyone, physically fighting back, etc are putting you in a good light?

You are just exercising your femininity away. And are there consequences? grave ones.

3) Embracing toxic women as role models : Doing this is embracing toxicity and telling everyone the kind of person you are or hoping to become soon.

Foolish women are women who don't seive what they see and what they hear. They are like open windows and doors, allowing anything or anyone to get through them and shapen their lives most times for the worst.

Wise women know that every human is a product of what they hear and see. As a result they don't take in everything they hear and see. They decide most times what to hear and what to see.

A wise woman has her instincts and basic understanding of the world, she doesn't need to sleep on negative news feeds day in, day out. Yes she can be informed about incidences but she doesn't have to crave for them.

Foolish women are always fishing for the worst to mourn, complain, argue, insult fight about the wrong people and systems. And overtime they realize, their femininity has been exercised away. They can't even care for or nurture the right people in their lives. embarassed

They use all their minds and strengths to fight the bad people and bad traditions that they have no strength left to care for their "loved ones"

I write this epistle grin to the women that still care.

Femininity is your protection, your cover, your hiding place. The road is rough already, why make it rougher my lady!

Re: Southern Nigerian Women Stop Shouting And Speak Softly. Embrace Femininity by SETHARTHUR(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03
Nigerian girls are useless. All of them.

Re: Southern Nigerian Women Stop Shouting And Speak Softly. Embrace Femininity by 1TrippleCee: 7:57pm On Jan 03
Blame it on Nollywood. Very disgusting attitude
Re: Southern Nigerian Women Stop Shouting And Speak Softly. Embrace Femininity by zed7: 8:59am On Jan 04
There's nothing as attractive as a feminine woman with class and poise. Most educated Northern women are so classy. I can't forget ladies like Nafisat, Mariam etc, colleagues I met along the way.

Good article, unfortunately most people can't relate. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: Southern Nigerian Women Stop Shouting And Speak Softly. Embrace Femininity by Reminderz: 9:08am On Jan 04
If women truly discover the powers of their nature, they will never try to be men... But it's just that most women are foolish and don't think for themselves... They will dive towards those they follow no matter how miserable the person they follow is... what advice do you think degenerative women and oloshos will give to other women?

Call The Name Of Jesus And This Happens... / I / I Need An Advice On This