Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu (36314 Views)

'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu / Reps Move To Ban Sports Betting / Reno Omokri Urges Peter Obi's Supporters To Defy IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by MrAgbako: 10:46pm On Jan 03
Righthussle:
The FG should not ban only sports betting, FG should also ban foreign organized religions especially Christianity and Islam.

Do you know how many billion dollars the Roman catholic church in Nigeria remits to Rome yearly in the form of tithe and offering?

What about Seventh Day Adventist Church in Nigeria, do you know how much it remits to the Adventist church world conference headquarters in America yearly?

What about the billions of naira we spend on pilgrimages for muslims to go through stones in Saudi Arabia and Christians to pray in Israel?

impossible
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 10:51pm On Jan 03
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Reno Omokri is on drugs, wetin concern him with sport betting in Nigeria.
Seriously on colos

2 Likes

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03
Righthussle:
The FG should not ban only sports betting, FG should also ban foreign organized religions especially Christianity and Islam.

Do you know how many billion dollars the Roman catholic church in Nigeria remits to Rome yearly in the form of tithe and offering?

What about Seventh Day Adventist Church in Nigeria, do you know how much it remits to the Adventist church world conference headquarters in America yearly?

What about the billions of naira we spend on pilgrimages for muslims to go through stones in Saudi Arabia and Christians to pray in Israel?

This my brother no just like Jesus or Mohammed atol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03
Seriously! Ban sports betting, its wrecking lives.
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by ayoomo9(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03
Maybe him game don cut ....

Totilopussylick:
tongue

Reno Omokri is on drugs, wetin concern him with sport betting in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by Henry22(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03
jkpbestseries:
You the smoke Igbo

Colombian brand for that matter....... grin

1 Like

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by Bravelion: 10:54pm On Jan 03
I'm in support of the ban but FG should create work for the youths, engage them meaningfully for them to have a legit means of livelihood.

Moreover betting/ gambling is addictive. Most youths now can't do without it. It's damaging to their general well being. It makes them lazy and bereft of insight and foresight on life's direction and fulfilment. The victims of betting are always cash trapped and highly in debts. Always optimistic that the next betting will win.

Pls the government should proffer solution to this ugly menace.
GOD bless Nigeria and it's citizens.
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by tinktanker: 10:54pm On Jan 03
This fool must talk. How e take affect the cost of garri for market?

2 Likes

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by Sonofgod1990(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03
dynicks:
baba dey run me sure odds abeg...!!. If u are on whatsapp, abeg pass me your contact!!
You get mind to doll out 20k to stake on 2odds?
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by bridgetowo: 10:57pm On Jan 03
This will shut down many businesses.

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by tinktanker: 10:57pm On Jan 03
BiGVEEN58:
Seriously! Ban sports betting, its wrecking lives.
do u know how many ppl lives have been wrecked by churches n mosques? Let them band it too. Who want make e wreck e go wreck am, who e make blow e blow am. We like focusing on irrelevant things as a govt that tackle the most important things.

3 Likes

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 10:57pm On Jan 03
darthv:
stupid talk, is there no sport betting every where in the world?

You guys just like shifting goal post.

Dont mind them. Very clueless set of people. I thought it was unification of the dollar. Now its to ban sports betting. All efforts towards making life harder for the people.

3 Likes

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by GanagiBitrus: 11:04pm On Jan 03
bigiyaro:
pls say what you know. If sports betting is a symptom of MASSIVE unemployment and lack of jobs, then no betting coy would be existing in the UK nor USA.
You quoted me out of context. What is the reason for the involvement of so many Nigerian youths in betting?
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by Muiccine(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03
Oga reno de dreamer...
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by Sammy5413(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03
This gambler must’ve lost lots of money to Betting
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by Jocdon(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03
He lost his sense immediatly he became jobless after Jonathan goverment

3 Likes

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by Macill23(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03
A criminal who ran away because of bihari had finally come back

2 Likes

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by vickthourh(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03
I see no point in what he said..
Gambling has helped the average Nigeria youth

3 Likes

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by spencekat(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03
GanagiBitrus:
Sports Betting is one of the symptoms of massive unemployment & lack of jobs.

Banning it like trying to cure Malaria with Panadol because of the headache symptoms.
People who are employed still bet.
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by Jasonekah98: 11:21pm On Jan 03
This man is S!ck. That's the only way most of us gt to survive. Today alone, i made over 96k from sport betting with just 3k staking power. You dey whine yourself??. Most of us aren't addicted.

So if this oga doesn't have anything useful to say, he should keep quiet and enjoy his looted political money in peace

1 Like

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03
Reno Omokri has Failed, Even Tinubu is a High Profile Gambler
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by GanagiBitrus: 11:23pm On Jan 03
spencekat:
People who are employed still bet.
Possibly for fun & hobby.
What's the main reason why so many Nigerian youths are involved in betting.
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by ultimateprof: 11:23pm On Jan 03
This is the first time that Reno has said something reasonable since I know him, but I know that plenty Nigerian youths will not like this.
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by Badguy77(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03
Bam sport betting and watch Nigeria crime rate tripple
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by Morphinne: 11:32pm On Jan 03
Righthussle:

What about the billions of naira we spend on pilgrimages for muslims to go through stones in Saudi Arabia and Christians to pray in Israel? Money that would have been used to create more jobs for the youths .

You Dey mind am

1 Like

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by apache4: 11:33pm On Jan 03
Which of the betting platform did you try ? So i can put you through

edicied:
i have tried that app and i couldn't understand how it works. maybe cause i don't know anything about football
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by chas22: 11:35pm On Jan 03
If this is the best Reno can think of to caution the problems in a failed country, then he is a clown
A useless vein to humanity
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by favour32(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03
Nor be only who dirty, dey waka up and down,dey chop for dustbin be madness.

Reno fit the above description.

Reno dey find Nigeria youths trouble.

Nowhere for the world dem nor fit track am.

Reno don tire for life.

As I dey type so,
My last match don complete 8/8 with Roma's two late goals for Coppa Italia.

That man nor value longevity.

1 Like

Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by dbestcno(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03
He forgot the billions of naira those betting sites pay as task to FG, state and local governments plus jobs created in that sector. Betting is voluntary and nobody is forced into it
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03
Aswear, Reno is on drugs.
This man has finally entered it
Re: Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu by dynicks(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03
Sonofgod1990:

You get mind to doll out 20k to stake on 2odds?
I get person wey get the mind bro.....just assist a brotherly man here bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] / Nigerians Have Updated Andrew Yakubu's Page; Special Thief, Business Crook Added / Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.