Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? (43446 Views)

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day / Ugly Girls Are Home Makers Preety Girls Are Love Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Natasha2(f): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2011
Barrywhite8620:

u really mean dis REALITY o o o grin grin grin
Love dat wink

lmao how can? grin
REALITY101:

My pen1s is adjustable. So I believe it will fit. And balls in your mouth to shut you up. Terrific
sure its 1 inch init? undecided what mouth ? the one with lion teeth undecided she you dey look for person to chew your match stick? anyways I can help I have big teeth too grin <<see
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2011
Smh. . U need to join lady gaga's "born this way organization" adios
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Barrywhite8620: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2011
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Natasha2(f): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
REALITY101:

Smh. . U need to join lady gaga's "born this way organization" adios 

hahahaha for what when I have my own organization  tongue tongue BTW Reality you're a coward, have you seen that no matter what you say it will never get to me?   cheesy I have a big nose, YES. Do you think I'm ignorant of that fact? phewwwwwwwwww, cheesy Anyways for the sake of my signature I'll leave you.  cheesy
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Bornagain190: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
It's ok. This is bornagain 190, all homebased nigerians are beautiful. Ignore from hence all comments from my alter ego, 190.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
Bornagain 190:

It's ok. This is bornagain 190, all homebased nigerians are beautiful. Ignore from hence all comments from my alter ego, 190.
Lmao

Natasha,,:

hahahaha for what when I have my own organization  tongue tongue BTW Reality you're a coward, have you seen that no matter what you say it will never get to me?   cheesy I have a big nose, YES. Do you think I'm ignorant of that fact? phewwwwwwwwww, cheesy Anyways for the sake of my signature I'll leave you.  cheesy

Hahaa, sweet dear N'ose'atasha tongue

REALITY101:

The last time I did it was your mom's photo. About time u find your age mate and interact with em. . Did I tell you how scary your nose is?
Abeg, leave Natasha and her age. I don't care if she's 100, She's hot cheesy
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Natasha2(f): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2011
musKeeto:

Lmao
Hahaa, sweet dear N'ose'atasha tongue
lolz don't mock me k
musKeeto:

Abeg, leave Natasha and her age. I don't care if she's 100, She's hot cheesy
nah his problem is not my age its my nose he wants to f0rk , you can imagine the as$ undecided grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz don't mock me k
no problem, dear wink

Natasha,,:

[color=#770077]nah his problem is not my age its my nose he wants to f0rk , you can imagine the as$ undecided grin
lol, maybe it's his size :x
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
lmao @ post grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
Which one is bornagain 190 again?God save us in dis forum. Why do all foreign based nigerians grow fat like a baboon?why do they stay indoors when they first arrive?why cant they get major movie roles in u.k or u.s despite their accents? Why are they all nurses(mostly males), why do they marry an old slowpoke just to get papers?why do they shop at clearance sales(naija okrika yaba version), why do they get dumb and loose their sense to begin sending cash to their village girl, who finally dumbs them and marry a cute naija dude? Why do they want to know d exchange rate b4 sending money home?why do run their mouth like mr cork and 190?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
;DNice one Valacious.this one is too much of a knockout for these Jugunus.bloody slaves and Mofos.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ok one thing i don notice why is it that homebased naija girls are always begging a guy for hundred naira recharge cards grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and also why is it that most home based naija girls have k-leg ?grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
Why do all foreign based naija males work in ímbecilès old people's home, why are their hands always swollen and heavy due to long hours of dish washing, why are their nose always bigger than their naija mates after some time. Why are they afraid of driving around london(parking tax et al), and we can drive freely here, why are they so stingy and intolerant when u go visit them?why, why?why do they travel down to write nnpc test n naija and at d end of d day, an aboki hausa gets chosen, while they are not, and they blame d system? Why?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by adrienne7: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
We are all God'schildren. How does one say these wicked things. Beauty is really on the inside of a person and becomes demonstrated on the outside with good traits of character, love, peace, joy, a helping hand to assist others. I pray that you will stop looking at externals and learn the real meaning of kindness and how to really appreciate one for their truest values.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by EfeEkarume(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2011
Home based Nigerians are ugly because Home based Nigerians are trolls.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
Bornagain 190:

Born again 190

who you be - why do people always like black mailing me like this angry angry
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by sima(f): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
190_@:

Born again 190

Seriously U're talking to urself
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Bornagain190: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
190_@:

Born again 190

no, u are d impostor! This is bornagain 190 and am turned a new leaf, u no longer exists. I love u naija.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by tellwisdom: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
We are all God'schildren. How does one say these wicked things. Beauty is really on the inside of a person and becomes demonstrated on the outside with good traits of character, love, peace, joy, a helping hand to assist others. I pray that you will stop looking at externals and learn the real meaning of kindness and how to really appreciate one for their truest values.

[size=19pt]Shatttttttttttttaaaapppp before i shut you up angry angry angry angry. #Bush meat, no find hw you go take comot for this country angry[/size]
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by tellwisdom: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
Chima, i live in vancouver, can you treck down to my place?? undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2011
Nose-tasha may you sleep and never wake up until you have manners
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by sima(f): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
I should trek down to your place from calgary Send $2000 and your wish shall be granted.
tellwisdom:

Chima, i live in vancouver, can you treck down to my place?? undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by tellwisdom: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
Nose-tasha may you sleep and never wake up until you have manners

grin grin grin grin grin iseeeeeee

I should trek down to your place from calgary Send $2000 and your wish shall be granted.

With that u'r made, u knw wink wink
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by itoldu: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
you are all so hungry for sex, only that the depressed ones (because they are ugly) readily give it to you. step up ur game. alomo and beer parlours are keeping you in darkness.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 12:56am On Nov 06, 2011
Bornagain 190:

no, u are d impostor! This is bornagain 190 and am turned a new leaf, u no longer exists. I love u naija.

[size=18pt]which kin wahala com be this one again undecided[/size]
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by sima(f): 1:20am On Nov 06, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin grin grin iseeeeeee

With that u'r made, u knw wink wink
  undecided
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 06, 2011
What so u mean?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by dabrake(m): 4:54am On Nov 06, 2011
REALITY101:

Nose-atasha may you sleep and never wake up until you have manners.
chei! U mean say natasha na Oj'imi ekpe chuwa?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 06, 2011
Gbam Gbam Gbam
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by sima(f): 4:58am On Nov 06, 2011
REALITY101:

What so u mean?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 06, 2011
U should know typo when u see one.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by sima(f): 5:37am On Nov 06, 2011
i recognized it as a typo angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.