Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? (44641 Views)

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day / Ugly Girls Are Home Makers Preety Girls Are Love Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by ritchboy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
How did this make the homepage?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by r231(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Fireson: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
Just d way u are,
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=18pt]I heard NIGERIAN GIRLS LIKE BO-LE

ROASTED PLANTAIN WITH STEW

HOW TRUE IS THAT  grin  grin  grin
[/size]
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Odunnu: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
Chics are vexing! Lol
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by MrCork17: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
lanruma001:

your question makes no SENSE!!!

Haruna. if yo from London, it will make sense!!! angry
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by omo9ja1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
look at the wowo that can't even show his face dey talk
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nayah(f): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
Mr Cork are you sure you're Nigerian?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nayah:

Mr Cork are you sure you're Nigerian?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Maximip(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
@

Like you rightly said, it's actually the weather. very hot and dusty. Doesn't mean
they are ugly though.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2011
190_@:

[size=18pt]
I beg your pardon

NIGERIAN GIRLS HAVE YELLOW EYES - IF YOU DOUBT IT CHECK  CUDDLEMII, TPIA OR BABE'S EYES

ITS SIGNS OF JUMANJI  grin  grin  grin
[/size]
u sure say dem no dey smoke igbo?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by babalo1: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2011
if mr cork says that home based nigerians are ugly
then he is equally saying that all his families back
home are ugly.
sorry mr cork there aint nothing you can do about
it but shut up and stop showing you ignorance
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by lahips: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=18pt]IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA YOU WOULD SEE GIRLS DRINKING 17 BOTTLES OF GULDER

GOAT MEAT PEPPER SOUP AND SQUIRREL TAIL

TELL ME HOW THEM WAN TAKE FINE

KAI GOD 4BID  angry angry
[/size]
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by abhosts(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
Why would you call someone made in God's Image Ugly? Please Repent before it is too late.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by r231(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
190_@:

[size=18pt]IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA YOU WOULD SEE GIRLS DRINKING 17 BOTTLES OF GULDER

GOAT MEAT PEPPER SOUP AND SQUIRREL TAIL

TELL ME HOW THEM WAN TAKE FINE

KAI GOD 4BID  angry angry
[/size]

Ermmmmmmm. . . . . WHERE ARE YOU FROM AGAIN undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Fancier(f): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
190_@:

[size=18pt]i think cork is very right on this one

i noticed 90% of nigerian girls esp home based have yellow eyes

i think its cos of the yellow ijebu garri they drink or soak coupled with groundnut and banana that could be the cause

i think cork is rite on this one
[/size]

Hmmm Birds of the same feathers cheesy cheesy cheesy  As for me, my family and my generations to come, We are all beautiful, So i don't know about you and MR. CORK cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
r231:

Ermmmmmmm. . . . . WHERE ARE YOU FROM AGAIN undecided undecided

cotonu  angry angry
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by r231(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
190_@:

cotonu  angry angry

tot as much cus they don't have your kind in Nigeria
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by daywatcher: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
i sense an attention seeker
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=18pt]IT IS ONLY A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT WOULD WAKE UP IN THE MORNING

BATHE, RUB POWDER BEFORE SHE RUBS BODY CREAM, WEAR PANT AND TREK 1200 MILES TO A BEER PARLOUR

10AM IN THE MORNING AND DRINK 17 BOTTLES OF GULDER

AND SHE WOULD GET MARRIED ONE DAY TO ONE UNFORTUNATE MAN

GOD REALLY CREATE OOH!!  angry angry angry
[/size]
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by MrCork17: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2011
My good looks has nothin to do with anythings. Am simply askin why home based Nigerian are usually very ugly. Just look at your celebrities! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

My good looks has nothin to do with anythings. Am simply askin why home based Nigerian are usually very ugly. Just look at your celebrities! undecided
[size=18pt]
LIKE TERRY G

KNACK U AKPAKO - HOLDING A BELL ON THE STREETS

OR BABA SUWE OR THAT OTHER CHIPMUNK THEY CALL WIZ KID

**LORD GOD - MOSES IS TURNING IN HIS GRAVE TODAY - angry
[/size]
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
190,having red eyes is a sign of not having enough sleep
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by AHA1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ 190
 " i noticed 90% of nigerian girls esp home based have yellow eyes"

TOO MUCH STRESS COMBINED WITH THE HOT SUN
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by tuaregx(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2011
MR CORK, with threads like dis u will give birth to mutants like dis below, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nemesisssssssssssssssssssss beware NEMESISSSSSSSSSS

Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
tom28:

190,having red eyes is a sign of not having enough sleep

then why dont they sleep at nites

You tell me - or what exactly are they doin at nites

You tell me  grin  grin

A-HA:

@ 190
 " i noticed 90% of nigerian girls esp home based have yellow eyes"

TOO MUCH STRESS COMBINED WITH THE HOT SUN

Then let them stay indoors or must they enter the SUN

Dubai's sun is hotter than Nigeria's but the girls dont have RED EYES  angry angry
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by AqRiUsAge(f): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
There are a few reasons why you may think that they do.

1. Chances are, you didnt exactly grow up in Nigeria. Thus, your perception of beauty is skewed (as everyone's is) to favour what you see around you (in the media, most especially). So, to you, a beautiful black woman is a woman who looks like (chances are,); your mom (when she was younger), Beyonce, Halle Berry, Gabby Union, Nia Long, Janet Jackson and the likes. This, and your experiences with black females growing up, would have influenced the way you judge a black woman's beauty. Now, if you were to go to Nigeria, and see females, they're needless to say, going to differ from that (and you're likely to find them unattractive), which brings me to the next point.

2. The lifestyle in Nigeria is different. It is from my experience that even the way folks wear makeup back home is slightly different. And since make up is what most females use to enhance their beauty, it is no suprise then, that you're less likely to find females back home attractive (because by the way they wear makeup, they dont look like the folks you consider beautiful).

3. Your expressions, mannerisms and such, affects the way you look. When I see a Naija dude, and say he got "swag", its certainly different from when the kind of swag an American would have. For example; a dude dancing alanta in Naija may be considered cool to some, but imagine if a dude was to dance like that in the western world; it'd be a little weird. Beauty isnt only subjective, it also varies wherever you go.

4. Globalization is messing us all up badddd in numerous ways. One of these, is that it has opened up our (Africans et. al.) eyes, and made us feel (in various ways), inferior. Folks back home tend to want to mimic what the westerns do, by wearing similar clothes, acting as they do, and even trying to mimic their idea of what beauty is. Unfortunately, most people in Nigeria cant afford that sort of lifestyle, so alot of them end up looking like a big ball of boiling hot mess when they do; hence why they may not look as good to you.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by fergie321: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
Honest opinion, the last time I was in Nigeria after 2 days I sort of put my index finger inside my nose just to clean it, what came out was some Dam black charcoal. So black I can't believe human can live there forever. I was so shock I wanted to come back to Oyinbo land the next day. Stop cause witches for your illness what is afflicting you is right in front of you.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Jencejyde(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ op, Na wah oh, so it is to be abusing ourselves in a polite manner now, * Walking away singing Eldee's song* One day, one day e go better for Naija,
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Pennywise(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2011
If our own homies having spent a few years from home can feel this way then I wonder how caucasians (oyinbos) generally are

able to tolerate the blacks in their midst including Mr Cork, 190 and all.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
For example; a dude dancing alanta in Naija may be considered cool to some, but imagine if a dude was to dance like that in the western world; it'd be a little weird. Beauty isnt only subjective, it also varies wherever you go.

ROTFLMFAOOO

If those ALANTA Dancers or those dudes who dance ALANTA or that What in the heck frog dance does it in the western world

they would Shoot them with Darts or sleeping injections capable of putting an elephant to sleep rite there in the pub and ship their sorry no good piece of arse back to LAGOS angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.