Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? (43424 Views)

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day / Ugly Girls Are Home Makers Preety Girls Are Love Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by iykak47: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ mr cork,   have you forgotten that Agbani  Darego was a home based before she won miss world crown pageant in 2001.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by markolini(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2011
grin grin grin u guys shuld see by now dat 190_@ is juss pulling your legs, me i fine shaa ooo, and na 9ja i dey, i sure sey i fine pass d poster and him supporters combined, lol,  grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2011
190_@:

[size=18pt]IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA YOU WOULD SEE GIRLS DRINKING 17 BOTTLES OF GULDER

GOAT MEAT PEPPER SOUP AND SQUIRREL TAIL

TELL ME HOW THEM WAN TAKE FINE

KAI GOD 4BID  angry angry
[/size]
lmbao!! grin
and even at that some of them go chop hot pepper soup inside heat grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by kholis(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2011
@poster. Amadioha chapukwa gi amu ebe ahu. Efulefu!
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by UyiIredia(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
Congrats to Mr Cork. he finally got a thread posted on the front page.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2011
markolini:

grin grin grin u guys shuld see by now dat 190_@ is juss pulling your legs, me i fine shaa ooo, and na 9ja i dey, i sure sey i fine pass d poster and him supporters combined, lol,  grin grin grin

^Bro no offence - but you look like someone that escaped from Kirikiri last week

Im  not too sure dou or na one eye you get ni?  grin  grin

tom28:

lmbao!! grin
and even at that some of them go chop hot pepper soup inside heat grin

[size=18pt]
Falls from TREE grin grin

I HEARD THAT NIGERIAN GIRLS KNOW HOW TO CLIMB TREES WELLA

one nairalander told me grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by MrCork17: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2011
I was even told that when NEPA takes off electricity, people put their hand in the air to locate the direction of the Wind. Now why wouldn’t they end up lookin ugly! undecided
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by manny4life(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2011
kholis:

Damn!  cheesy cheesy cheesy You wicked o, chei, I know he's just trying to be funny but him and @190 are ugly as the same females they point finger at
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

I was even told that when NEPA takes off electricity, people put their hand in the air to locate the direction of the Wind. Now why wouldn’t they end up lookin ugly! undecided
[size=18pt]

THE LAST NEWS I HEARD WAS ONE GOAT CROSSED THE STREET AND 2,000 OKADA TRANSPORTING ASHAWO GIRLS FROM LAGOS TO OGUN STATE RAN INTO

LAGOS GUTTER - LUCKILY NO ONE DIED  grin  grin  grin

THE QUESTION REMAINS - WHY DO GOATS CROSS STREETS IN NIGERIA grin grin

DONT THEY HAVE CAGE OR ARE THEY RUNNING FROM THE HEAT shocked shocked
[/size]
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2011
very funny, but seriously,

MR COCK!!! U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSEL!!
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by MrCork17: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
Imanuelle:

very funny,  but seriously,

MR rooster!!! U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSEL!!

Well I am Nigerian but almost proud, kinda angry
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by KacHemNaU(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
kholis:

lwkmd, Dat na death sentence ooo @poster
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by ugotuf(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Why are you all getting wound up?these guys are having fun and can't help reeling with laughter where ever they are.Me i no fit laff again,i don tire abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by amuukwu1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ 190_@  Because you find yourself in whatever sh*t hole you are now, you can afford to talk rut about naija. May amadioha curse u. Ode.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Njgirl1: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
kkk mr cork first let me say I dont buy d whole living in jand thing neither do Buy lefus or 190s living in jand claims mostly because NEITHER OF U SOUND JAND. Back 2 topic whoever suplies u coke supplies d best kind coke would make a full grown man call his people ugly just to anounce his fantasy of jand. 190 Jst cos ur babe eye yellow no mean say na lyk dat i dey
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
190_@:

ROTFLMFAOOO

If those ALANTA Dancers or those dudes who dance ALANTA or that What in the heck frog dance does it in the western world ,  angry angry

Exactly.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Tolulop001(f): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
But of course.

As soon as i saw the heading of the thread, I know it had to be started by either Mr Cork or 190.

Well done! You guys never fall my hand.  kiss
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
Naija Home Girls are not too fine because they are constantly on make-up 24/7 by the time they cannot afford expensive kit and the hot naija sun and smoke from danfo buses hit their face - you know what happens next
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by fergie321: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ you all, please leav Nigeria girl out of this the tread was only asking whether people in Nigeria are ugly compare to us in Oyinbo land. Please leave Nigeria girl alone they get battered on the other tread about some weird rouge researcher claiming black women are less attractive than any other race on earth. Less to say I have seen some Asian women who looks like  caterpillar have just run-over their face. So let us duscuss why people in Nigeria is more uglier than USSSSSSSSSSS in Oyinbo land. I go with weather and lack of balance diet.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nj girl:

kkk mr cork first let me say I dont buy d whole living in jand thing neither do Buy lefus or 190s living in jand claims mostly because NEITHER OF U SOUND JAND. Back 2 topic whoever suplies u coke  supplies d best kind coke would make a full grown man call his people ugly just to anounce  his fantasy of jand. 190 Jst cos your babe eye yellow no mean say na lyk dat i dey
grin  grin  grin

Do they write Jand on forehead

OK Ive heard you - take a pic of one of your EYE and upload it here so i can verify if you dont have the yellow eye syndrome
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
wether home based or forign based naija babes wowo grin
there was this one i saw yesterday trying to beg one oyibo bobo to take her home for the night and this naija babe look like twin sister to uncle sege and she even get small moutache sef grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by onila(f): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
so this stupid topic made it to the front page?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
190_@:

grin  grin  grin

Do they write Jand on forehead

OK Ive heard you - take a pic of one of your EYE and upload it here so i can verify if you dont have the yellow eye syndrome

omo who wan blind? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by onila(f): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
shame on the admins
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by pendo89(f): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
fergie321:

Honest opinion, the last time I was in Nigeria after 2 days [b]I sort of put my index finger inside my nose just to clean it, [/b]what came out was some Dam black charcoal. So black I can't believe human can live there forever. I was so shock I wanted to come back to Oyinbo land the next day. Stop cause witches for your illness what is afflicting you is right in front of you.

angry angry angry
No dude stop picking your nose!!! That's disgusting what you just described.Its not civilised. Hope you don't do that wherever you are.

Now this story of goat crossing street and 2000 Okado riders in ditch gosh  grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
lefulefu:

wether home based or forign based naija babes wowo grin
there was this one i saw yesterday trying to beg one oyibo bobo to take her home for the night and this naija babe look like twin sister to uncle sege and she even get small moutache sef grin
[size=18pt]
Bro you for quickly check if she get HAIR FOR CHEST

Most Home based Nigerian gurls have Hair on their CHEST and YAM TUBER LEGS as a result of their endless chasing of OKADA  grin  grin
[/size]
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=18pt]WE NIGERIAN BOYS - HOME BASED OR ABROAD BASED TOO FINE

WE TOO GBASKI

BUT OUR WOMEN DEY FALL OUR HANDS

AT TIMES I KEEP THINKING IF WE ARE FROM ONE SAME COUNTRY

WHY WHY WHY ARE NIGERIAN GIRLS HOME BASED SO UGLY - THATS THE QUESTION grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by MrCork17: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
onila:

shame on the admins

Ogila.  Brother. Hopefully you will understand the meaning of  *Public Forum* before  2013!  wink
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
190_@:

[size=18pt]
Bro you for quickly check if she get HAIR FOR CHEST

Most Home based Nigerian gurls have Hair on their CHEST and YAM TUBER LEGS as a result of their endless chasing of OKADA  grin  grin
[/size]
DIES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
They all look alike. Always angry
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
REALITY101:

They all look alike. Always angry

lefulefu:

DIES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wink wink
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Wendyslims(f): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
AqRiUs Age:

There are a few reasons why you may think that they do.

1. Chances are, you didnt exactly grow up in Nigeria. Thus, your perception of beauty is skewed (as everyone's is) to favour what you see around you (in the media, most especially). So, to you, a beautiful black woman is a woman who looks like (chances are,); your mom (when she was younger), Beyonce, Halle Berry, Gabby Union, Nia Long, Janet Jackson and the likes. This, and your experiences with black females growing up, would have influenced the way you judge a black woman's beauty. Now, if you were to go to Nigeria, and see females, they're needless to say, going to differ from that (and you're likely to find them unattractive), which brings me to the next point.

2. The lifestyle in Nigeria is different. It is from my experience that even the way folks wear makeup back home is slightly different. And since make up is what most females use to enhance their beauty, it is no suprise then, that you're less likely to find females back home attractive (because by the way they wear makeup, they dont look like the folks you consider beautiful).

3. Your expressions, mannerisms and such, affects the way you look. When I see a Naija dude, and say he got "swag", its certainly different from when the kind of swag an American would have. For example; a dude dancing alanta in Naija may be considered cool to some, but imagine if a dude was to dance like that in the western world; it'd be a little weird. Beauty isnt only subjective, it also varies wherever you go.

4. Globalization is messing us all up badddd in numerous ways. One of these, is that it has opened up our (Africans et. al.) eyes, and made us feel (in various ways), inferior. Folks back home tend to want to mimic what the westerns do, by wearing similar clothes, acting as they do, and even trying to mimic their idea of what beauty is. Unfortunately, most people in Nigeria cant afford that sort of lifestyle, so alot of them end up looking like a big ball of boiling hot mess when they do; hence why they may not look as good to you.

Hope that helps.

@ Aqrius

who wrote [color=#990000]Death to Follicles[/color]
Nice piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.