Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) (69810 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000 / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by BadMaster: 1:34pm On Jan 04
tiswell:
yea,just like ya olosho mama
Flathe.aded fo.ol. We all know that is the booming business in your region, probably why think everybody is into what whorish mamas do for a living.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04
bull67:
people should just leave this country. This country is finished . Nothing will improve in this country. In a developed country, for making such comments he will be dismissed from the army. Those comments are dangerous and a disgrace to the country.

Did you actually refer to Nigeria as a country? grin
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04
Sleekfingers:

He was released yesterday. But those bikes will be crushed.

Like I guessed rightly. I knew he will be released.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by tiswell(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04
BadMaster:

Flathe.aded fo.ol. We all know that is the booming business in your region, probably why think everybody is into what whorish mamas do for a living.
I'm struggling to understand ya English..

Are sojas also responsible for your illiteracy?
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by IgnobleJay: 1:39pm On Jan 04
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Trophy12: 1:39pm On Jan 04
Opans:
This soldier spoke the truth. I'm not a soldier but my gf is a lieutenant in the army, this is something I never expected any governor to do to her.

You can't just tell a soldier you will lock him up. He is not your house maids. These men go through blood and sweats to be what they are and keep the society safe and you want to demean him over a traffic law that you're guilty of too.

Sanwo Olu nor try dix nonsense during election time.

If the soldier na me, I nor go enter that motor, I go stand my ground and fight, all die na die bt no bastard go trample my dignity.
. It's very clear u and ur gf no get sense at all. Cause u can't tell me that what the soldier did was not wrong.

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by codesport(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04
SmartyPants:
This one is not educated. No need to broadcast his views.
Gbamsolutely!!!
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Justicemy8(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04
nigeria once a country,, in America soldiers takes order from CIA..
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by jisu40(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04
The Governor never break any traffic rules.
He make use of the service line. Which is not even one-way as clamr by the officer.
The questions we should ask is: who are to blame?
That show have our law enforcement agency have falied.
Infact, mile-2 road is worse.
Bike following one way, even some Korepe and no one is taking to them.
Even some officer collect money from them.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04
atiku4President:
He should be arrested too
dis one no be soldier... He can't be dis dumb... Maybe him dey find dismissal Sha... If him be soldier
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Mpanyi: 1:42pm On Jan 04
I no blame you. After all, this is Nigeria where anything goes.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Felaincarnated: 1:42pm On Jan 04
Who goes dat Soldier? Bloody bastards
richiemcgold:
This one just dey make mouth.

Governor na your mate?

Even for my area, MEN and BOIs dey collaborate beat soldier well well. If u know u know.

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04
He should not be sacked
He should be retrained and reoriented

He should then take an exam to answer the question

WHO DOES THAT?

Before he is reabsorbed
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by NaijaGoBetter2: 1:43pm On Jan 04
SuperOnyi:

I didn't watch the video but from the comments I've read, it's obvious the young man said exactly the same thing I expected from a Nigerian soldier.

I don't even know about the governor and the other soldier's beef but I have always told people that Nigerian soldiers feel above the law, you could get killed by any of these Nigerian forces for no reason. Mind you, I understand that it happens all over the world but I'm being specific because this is my fatherland!

Instead of feeling safe when you're around a military personnel, you feel uneasy because he might doing something crazy to you because of some flimsy reason. The only time a Nigerian feels comfortable in the presence of our military guys is when you all have a common enemy — Boko Haram or any terrorist.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04
Opans:
This soldier spoke the truth. I'm not a soldier but my gf is a lieutenant in the army, this is something I never expected any governor to do to her.

You can't just tell a soldier you will lock him up. He is not your house maids. These men go through blood and sweats to be what they are and keep the society safe and you want to demean him over a traffic law that you're guilty of too.

If the soldier na me, I nor go enter that motor, I go stand my ground and fight, all die na die bt no bastard go trample my dignity.

I will only take ur blabbing serious if u n ur so called demigod Gf can go 3rd mainland bridge on one-way. Do a life video while saying this rubbish. Una think na to sit down on top bed dey yan rubbish with keyboard.

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by abobote: 1:43pm On Jan 04
Those words the governor used were not necessary

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:43pm On Jan 04
This is evil mentality some soldiers carry here that they are law to themselves.
THIS BOY SHOULD WATCH YOUTUBE AND SEE HOW POLICE ARREST CULPABLE SOLDIERS ON STREETS. HIS SO IGNORANT WITHOUT DISCILINE AND UNSCHOOLED CHARACTER angry
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Jangbajantis: 1:44pm On Jan 04
But there's one thing he said that I agree with. DSS can't try that in the north.

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04
Opans:

@bolded,

Can he say that to a civilian? grin
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:46pm On Jan 04
abobote:
Those words the governor used were not necessary
yes overreacted, the guy is in organisational uniform which he respected.Most soldiers are good.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by HBB1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04
Opans:

I am sure you have never left Nigeria before.

I have seen videos of American Police pepper spraying a Soldier in Uniform because he resisted arrest.

Is a Soldier abive the law?

Was Trump not recently arrested?

Besides Military men in civilised societies comport thrmselves with dignity and EARN respect.
They will not even tell you who they are-- no bragging.

So, oga abeg no deg talk rubbish abeg.
Who send you and your lieutenant girlfriend.
Make I no use Ogun swear for una o!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Benbellamor: 1:47pm On Jan 04
was waiting for them to regroup now, but they are scared...this Illiterate does not know that the commander in chief of Armed forces is Tinubu....he shoulb be arrested ASAP....i am not sure he pass his english language self
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by HenryTimes: 1:48pm On Jan 04
Beremx:
This one is absolutely senseless. Talking nonsense

He spoke the mindset of most of the recruits, that's why you see them misbehaving and beating civilians here and there.

They need reorientation.

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:49pm On Jan 04
Obey the law as much as possible, even with your military uniform, show you are disciplined and law abiding, that is where the people will clap for you for being a good soldier. In USA police dey arrest erring soldiers every day, without issues QED! angry

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04
grin see this small boy for army

Nigeria soldiers just get mumu pride.

He is a bloody idiot
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04
federal9:

Chief security officer who does not undergo military training nor handle a weapon.

Why take double jobs? Focus on one and leave the other for someone else.

All needed was to ask for his name, area or batch number, and stuff like that. Then military police will do the rest.

Instead, the soldier man was put inside the car like he was being kidnapped.

The same government officials disobey traffic rules.

Soldier man na federal work oooo, 24/7

States don arrest federal government property.

The federal government should be the one to handle the soldier man and not the state.

Also, I detest the words these new recruits use on civilians. That's a bad orientation.

They should work on it.
Can you even hear yourself , so because the guy talk say he be soldier , the DSS and governor suppose bow down and start worshiping him . The guy was not on uniform and being a soldier doesn’t give you right to break law

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04
The idiot is not fit to be in the military,he must be dismissed !

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by NaijaGoBetter2: 1:50pm On Jan 04
LeeSmart:

E be like this soldier no sabi say the gov. Na chief security officer of a state oo.. No surprise say nothing go happen to am or his colleague wey dem arrest.

In the establishment of the Office of the Governor of a State, Section 176(2) of the Constitution mandates the governor to be the chief executive officer of that State, and not chief security officer
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by BodyCount: 1:52pm On Jan 04
walex2:
Illiterate is a terrible disease, even a GOC who is a brigadier general or major general First point of call is to visit a Governor of the state of a new posting. you that is a useless recruit of no ranking is talking nonsense
Don't mind the fool.
He'll be taught a good lesson.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 1:52pm On Jan 04
WHEN I WATCH THIS WHOLE DRAMA...ALL I CAN DO IS LAFF AT THESE STUPID SOLDIERS CAUSE THEY ARE GONNERS

IT'S ONE THING TO TALK AND THREATEN SOMEONE BUT TO THREATEN A WHOLE GOVERNOR WHO IS BUDDIES WITH THEIR OVERALL BOSS THE CHIEF OF ARMY AND DEFENCE STAFF IS SUCH A LAFFABLE MATTER

SANWO OLU THAT CAN EVEN RETIRE THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF IS WHO THEY THINK THEY CAN INTIMIDATE

THESE STUPID BOYS MUST JUST LEAVE THE ARMY CAUSE BY THE TIME SANWO OLU FINISHES WITH THEM...THEY WILL WISH THEY ARE DEAD

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04
Concman:
This one don lose him job

Dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com / How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd)