Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) (69866 Views)

5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office / Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000 / Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by newnig: 1:21pm On Jan 04
Concman:
This one don lose him job
Definitely. I'd be surprised if he doesn't.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by newnig: 1:22pm On Jan 04
olisaEze:
DSS bastards, Governor bastard?? Kikikiki .... before the end of today this guy will be in tears. This I have seen through the eyes of a Falseprophet! grin
grin grin Premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Sucre7: 1:22pm On Jan 04
Sadly that the orientation of of Armed men; That they are above the law.

In a working country, what's a soldier doing outside the barracks if he is not on official duty ?

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by BodyCount: 1:23pm On Jan 04
RightChannel:
That motherfuucker governor even passed one way when going back, he should also be arrested too. Useless governor
Ho low ree buruku
Sanwo has NEVER EVER PASSED ONE-WAY BEFORE SINCE HE BECAME A GOVERNOR. SHOW US EVIDENCE IF YOU HAVE ANY.
YOU SEE THAT MUMU SOLDIER THERE, HE'LL BE MADE A SCAPEGOAT AND THOUGHT THE LESSONS OF HIS LIFE. JUST WATCH

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by ehikwe22: 1:23pm On Jan 04
No wonder they are always misbehaving. Depots and military trainings camp are not for training but for brainwashing of young minds - same way campus cults do. Imagine what is coming out from the mouth of a soldier. A governor can sack a soldier as long as his identity is known, he just need to take up his phone to place a call and that's the end. I have seen a commissioner of police sack a soldier working in the JTF because they disrespected him, he took all their information, forwarded it to the appropriate authorities and they were locked up for a long time then sacked.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by BodyCount: 1:24pm On Jan 04
Lastmessenger2:
I'm seriously disappointed in the governor for acting like a thug. Just imagine how he was shouting and exchanging words with the soldier. He belittled himself by engaging in a banter with that soldier.
Mumuhhhhh
You're the one belittling yourself with your stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04
This one own for worst pass if to say na him sowo catch,the dey one corner they make mouth , Don't even no how to defend issues,
I even think the want to say the went to attend an emergency , but saying what if the went to buy something. Huh

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by newnig: 1:25pm On Jan 04
VaselineCrew:
Forget the insults for a second.

Did this guy just justify using "one-way" to go buy something? No God no!

This dude said, "so if I want to buy somethinig, I should use the long way, who does that?". My soldier friend, I'll tell you who does that, LAW ABIDING PEOPLE DO THAT, sigh, smh.

A soldier is supposed to be the epitome of discipline, yet see him promoting indiscipline and chaos in his society, with the audacity to say, "who does that", like who obeys road rules

Men Nigeria is really a shhh-hole, God I'm sorry, please help us, cause what is this?

I keep saying that if not for Hollywood movies, no one would know what it means to be pulled over properly in Nigeria and the society seems okay with that.

I opened a thread about no 911 in Nigeria and people started saying there is 112, like they have ever called and had a response car pull up, or seen a chase from a 112 car (except during Ambodes time)

One day I pray Nigeria becomes normal. A place were Law and Order matters.

See Soldier saying going the long and right way is abnormal, who does that.

Oh God!
it's really sad
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by BadMaster: 1:25pm On Jan 04
Opans:
This soldier spoke the truth. I'm not a soldier but my gf is a lieutenant in the army, this is something I never expected any governor to do to her.

You can't just tell a soldier you will lock him up. He is not your house maids. These men go through blood and sweats to be what they are and keep the society safe and you want to demean him over a traffic law that you're guilty of too.

Sanwo Olu nor try dix nonsense during election time.

If the soldier na me, I nor go enter that motor, I go stand my ground and fight, all die na die bt no bastard go trample my dignity.
It's very easy to spot foolish people on Nairaland

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by BodyCount: 1:25pm On Jan 04
yemobrown:
Nothing will happen to this soldier
Ignoramus
He is forever gone. He'll be made a scapegoat.
U think we are in banana republic?
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by jomarick(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04
Most of these young soldiers thinks being in the military means demigod. Well only in Nigeria this shit happens.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Greenfaces: 1:27pm On Jan 04
Sirhush:
Last last you go go learn work. Cos you don do pass your self
them go learn new thing

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by BadMaster: 1:27pm On Jan 04
tiswell:
chief security kor, thief security ni,

Make your mouths nor go buy y'all civilians markets for Lagos.

Sojas are not ya papa mate fa
Idi.ots are easily spotted on here
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04
Governor DSS SOLDIER ALL OF THEM NEED DELIVERANCE
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 1:27pm On Jan 04
federal9:

Chief security officer who does not undergo military training nor handle a weapon.

Why take double jobs? Focus on one and leave the other for someone else.

All needed was to ask for his name, area or batch number, and stuff like that. Then military police will do the rest.

Instead, the soldier man was put inside the car like he was being kidnapped.

The same government officials disobey traffic rules.

Soldier man na federal work oooo, 24/7

States don arrest federal government property.

The federal government should be the one to handle the soldier man and not the state.

Also, I detest the words these new recruits use on civilians. That's a bad orientation.

They should work on it.

IF you comprehend the statement no one is above the law you won't be spewing these nonsense

The governor is the chief security officier of his state therefore he has the constitutional power to get any law breaker arrested, sanwo olu didnt touch the guy, he ordered his arrest

It now the job of the security agencies under the governor to follow the appropriate channel to prosecute

A real soldier would av saluted the governor on sight, cos he is the chief security of his state

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04
olisaEze:
DSS bastards, Governor bastard?? Kikikiki .... before the end of today this guy will be in tears. This I have seen through the eyes of a Falseprophet! grin

Greetings.

I am Special Attorney to his high and noble excellency, Field Marshall Alhaji Dr. Falseprophet1, VC, DSS, MNi, Lord of the Beasts of the Earth and Fish of the Sea, Commander of the Mortal Empire of the Earth.

I hereby rebuke and chastise you for the reference above done without permission. This is strictly forbidden and is a violation of his excellency's trademarked refrain "This I have seen."

Please further note that commencing Jan 1 2024, his Eminence has granted me special powers to determine those in need of his prophecies and I herewith determine that you are in such dire need.

Please note that the prophecy is compulsory, you cannot refuse it, and it comes with a mandatory fee of N10,000 only, a merciful grace on account of the kindness of his excellency.

Payment details will be communicated to you, and you are most fearfully and darkly warned that any attempt to escape payment will be visited with the most dire and unwholesome terrestrial and spiritual consequences.

Be guided accordingly.

Signed

Special Attorney to his Excellency
Alhaji Pastor Falseprophet1

From the Temple of Thorough Falsity

By Fiat.

Cc: The High RevDesm0ndJuju

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04
mamaafrik:
So DSS can't arrest soldier??,mumu
Baba, he is right, DSS can't arrest a soldier except they got permission from the military to do so. They have their own Military Police. They can't even appear in a regular court except military court marshall.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by ezekieloe(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04
We have lost.
homosapien:

Even your girlfriend will be ashamed of what you wrote.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by BadMaster: 1:28pm On Jan 04
federal9:

Why are you abusing me?
Given the idiocy you displayed, don't you think that you deserve to be insulted?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by tiswell(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04
BadMaster:

Idi.ots are easily spotted on here
yea,just like ya olosho mama
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by federal9: 1:29pm On Jan 04
reddingtonblack:

IF you comprehend the statement no one is above the law you won't be spewing these nonsense

The governor is the chief security officier of his state therefore he has the constitutional power to get any law breaker arrested, sanwo olu didnt touch the guy, he ordered his arrest

It now the job of the security agencies under the governor to follow the appropriate channel to prosecute

A real soldier would av saluted the governor on sight, cos he is the chief security of his state

Salute Governor or Federal government?
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by KINGS100(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04
When you recruit illiterate into security forces this is what you get.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Majesty7: 1:30pm On Jan 04
Concman:
This one don lose him job

Nothing will happen. It is like you don't know the way Nigerian armies are groomed. A lieutenant colonel sees himself as a governor. Nothing will happen. The guy Fashola arrested would have been freed since. They can caution them publicly but they will pat them at the back secretly.

Just update if there is anything about this guy. Nothing will happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by leisuretym: 1:30pm On Jan 04
Why are they using military and police uniform to break the law, majority of those still running okada business in Lagos are soldiers and police, some even using special force uniform to ride okada, military does not tolerate indiscipline
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by BodyCount: 1:32pm On Jan 04
striker07:
A colonel on uniform was arrested by fashola, this one is just blabbing.
Don't mind the fool
Even a police sergeant can arrest an army general

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by bull67: 1:32pm On Jan 04
Righthussle:
This idiot thinks being a soldier means you're above the law.

You get mind dey call civilians "idiots" and "Bastards" but you dey surprise to hear the governor call soldier "Useless".

Tinubu wey your Chief of Army dey salute no be civilian?

That gun wey you dey carry wey dey chark you for head no be civilians buy am for you?
people should just leave this country. This country is finished . Nothing will improve in this country. In a developed country, for making such comments he will be dismissed from the army. Those comments are dangerous and a disgrace to the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Trophy12: 1:32pm On Jan 04
What the u expect from alimajiri children. Someone that's not educated at all , even his waec self was written for him . Wait is this suppose to be on front page. At times nairalanders admin self they Bleep up. lipsrsealed
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04
federal9:

Chief security officer who does not undergo military training nor handle a weapon.

Why take double jobs? Focus on one and leave the other for someone else.

All needed was to ask for his name, area or batch number, and stuff like that. Then military police will do the rest.

Instead, the soldier man was put inside the car like he was being kidnapped.

The same government officials disobey traffic rules.

Soldier man na federal work oooo, 24/7

States don arrest federal government property.

The federal government should be the one to handle the soldier man and not the state.

Also, I detest the words these new recruits use on civilians. That's a bad orientation.

They should work on it.

The ignorance you display with confidence is so amusing. 🙂

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Majesty7: 1:32pm On Jan 04
jomarick:
Most of these young soldiers thinks being in the military means demigod. Well only in Nigeria this shit happens.

That is how they are trained to tutored to understand.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Southwestidiot: 1:33pm On Jan 04
atiku4President:
He should be arrested too
go to the north to arrest him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by KashApp: 1:33pm On Jan 04
F22RAPTOR:

Nothing will happen to him, relax with this long epistle. As long as his anger is directed towards a civilian, his bosses will even be happy that he is bold. Doing anything to him will desteoy the morale of his colleagues. They are wiser than that.
All right, sir! 🤭
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by bentenny(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04
The audacity is so annoying!
You are even justifying passing one way as if you own the state?
I don't blame him...I blame successive and current administrators for constantly over-relying on the army for a role that should be the duty of the Nigeria police!

With the fierce training an average army personnel acquired,they should not be among a civil population let alone protecting them unless the internal security has been overwhelmed!

The FG must begin restructuring our internal security to the required standard so that the army can quickly move back to their primary duties which is the protection of our territorial integrity!

Just imagine!😒

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" / Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.