Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) (69754 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000 / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04
Hurbashola:
SOLDIER REACT TO VIRAL VIDEO OF GOV SANWO - OLU ARRESTING HIS COLLEAGUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHSIJhbvALA

Lol governor dey talk u dey put mouth. Them no even born Ur godfather well. All these recruit sha... No sense....

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by ManOfSon: 1:54pm On Jan 04
I can't say Nigeria just got certified as a joke because this has been going on forever. Did you see the anger and contempt on this guy's face as he said b**tard civilians?

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by BadBradley: 1:54pm On Jan 04
Hurbashola:
SOLDIER REACT TO VIRAL VIDEO OF GOV SANWO - OLU ARRESTING HIS COLLEAGUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHSIJhbvALA
this bastard soldier in YouTube isn't even aware soldiers are under every civil rule and regulations

This bastard in army uniform doesn't know he is to comply to all traffic and civil authorities when outside his barracks.

This ape and illiterate cultist in uniform doesn't realise that an army man can be arrested by police or dss or even Civil Defence.

What a country.

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04
dreamxhaser:
Good one Governor.

Soldiers killed my dad because they were driving through one way and hit him.

Tuehhh, I hate this shithole

Sorry
Dear don't mind the illiterate soldier

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by hedonido: 1:56pm On Jan 04
Majesty7:

Nothing will happen. It is like you don't know the way Nigerian armies are groomed. A lieutenant colonel sees himself as a governor. Nothing will happen. The guy Fashola arrested would have been freed since. They can caution them publicly but they will pat them at the back secretly.

Just update if there is anything about this guy. Nothing will happen

Don't be funny. People need to be wise. This is the governor of Lagos. Tinubu's Lagos. The governor's 'father' is the president and commander in chief. Their boy and loyal tribesman is the chief of army staff. All on speed dial with each other.

If Sanwo has the slightest bruised ego from this little bastard's rant, then he is gone from the army. Surely you know that.

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Litmus: 1:57pm On Jan 04
naijapikin2:
If this is a nation where things work, even a civilian can arrest a soldier. But if you try it, if you attempt it in nigeria...

You will be the next headline for extra judicial killing.

Shege banza kwantiri

Your statement reads plausible on screen but i highly doubt, Mount-Everestly doubt, that a US, British, French, Russian, Chinese, Brazilian, German etc soldier would allow you as a civilian to arrest them while loudly proclaiming your rights to do so under Citizens Rights legislation. You're likely to be undone physically by the project in some way and you (or your family in worst-case scenario) wouldn't find redress in the court system.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Maxtipulation(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04
As a soldier you are saying the right thing only if the soldier who committed the offense is on uniform or has with him an ID proving his a soldier that's where he can stand his ground.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by thatigboman: 1:57pm On Jan 04
naijapikin2:
If this is a nation where things work, even a civilian can arrest a soldier. But if you try it, if you attempt it in nigeria...

You will be the next headline for extra judicial killing.

Shege banza kwantiri
in Turkey, after the last failed military coup, we watched on live TV where unarmed civilians were arresting armed soldiers

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by tonyshine01: 1:57pm On Jan 04
4reala:
This soldier no sabi the power of social media

He'll learn the HARD way.

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by uniquetechng: 1:58pm On Jan 04
LeeSmart:

E be like this soldier no sabi say the gov. Na chief security officer of a state oo.. No surprise say nothing go happen to am or his colleague wey dem arrest.
Army, Police and Navy don't orders from state governors but the president only.

That's why governors has been clamoring for state Police over the years.

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04
Righthussle:
This idiot thinks being a soldier means you're above the law.

You get mind dey call civilians "idiots" and "Bastards" but you dey surprise to hear the governor call that ganjar smoking, rotten teeth soldier "Useless".

Tinubu wey your Chief of Army dey salute no be civilian?

That gun wey you dey carry wey dey chark you for head no be civilians buy am for you?

Bt mc oluomo and voter suppression hooligans are above the law? undecided

The soldier followed one way infront in his Barracks I'm not sure bt whichever the case we need to respect our soldier even when wrong and u want to arrest them u don't call a soldier useless.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by uniquetechng: 1:59pm On Jan 04
Maxtipulation:
As a soldier you are saying the right thing only if the soldier who committed the offense is on uniform or has with him an ID proving his a soldier that's where he can stand his ground.
He said he is a soldier and the governor was supposed to ask him to identify himself which he didn't do.

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by adecz: 2:01pm On Jan 04
This small boy go soon see woto woto
and Las las, na beg him go dey beg❗️❗️❗️

No soja is above the laws of the land,
especially an off duty soldier in mufti.

This one don take him big mouth end
him career for new year

Nonsense❗️❗️❗️

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04
Lastmessenger2:
I'm seriously disappointed in the governor for acting like a thug. Just imagine how he was shouting and exchanging words with the soldier. He belittled himself by engaging in a banter with that soldier.
Can you quote us their exchange please? What did they say to each other?
https://www.nairaland.com/7309867/why-tinubu-cannot-win-2023
Shinedu
Tinubu has won
Impotent anger and hatred will achieve nothing
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 2:03pm On Jan 04
Sarraiwn:
:
Rubbish
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Blitzking: 2:06pm On Jan 04
Sanwo olu get luck oo..even abiola collect wotowoto.. thanks to civilian rule sha na back hand he for collect. Even tinubu do sabi the full force of the military na why he retire many generals immediately he assume office
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Jan 04
Opans:
This soldier spoke the truth. I'm not a soldier but my gf is a lieutenant in the army, this is something I never expected any governor to do to her.

You can't just tell a soldier you will lock him up. He is not your house maids. These men go through blood and sweats to be what they are and keep the society safe and you want to demean him over a traffic law that you're guilty of too.

Sanwo Olu nor try dix nonsense during election time.

If the soldier na me, I nor go enter that motor, I go stand my ground and fight, all die na die bt no bastard go trample my dignity.

your so called gf is an Lt. and she does not know the law and you could not take time to teach her the law?

why can a governor not lock up a soldier?

can a soldier insult a governor and break civil laws because he or she is a soldier?

which dignity are you referring to?

if a soldier does not want to be treated like a house maid, why did he behave like one?

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by viodemus: 2:07pm On Jan 04
Sanwo don't have the authority to arrest the guy without trial. He can tell ekelebe to detain him, book him for disorderly conduct, but sanwo can only get his name and Id from ekelebe, then push for his suspension or dismissal; even then, they will check to see if the guy is a chronic problem or he is one of their experts.

As for this dunce talking, he should be dismissed. So, wetin you dey insinuate? You dey insinuate say you go knack sanwo abi wetin you dey talk?

The SE needs to learn the lesson from this incident and many past incidents. We have to make it clear that, only professionals will be allowed to work in the east. period.

It is also time, the SE start training every person from ss1 in security forces awareness and basic training. At least 40 or so individuals that went to assist in Israel are back, amongst them over 18 terrorist was eliminated by them, the great state of Israel is keeping participation news on the low. These guys might deploy again in 3 to 4 weeks. They will be training some people from delta to Rivers. We have to be ready to deal with vagabonds like this type of useless entitled sham forces guy. Who you dey call bloody civilian? Igbos, let us not slack, we dun already get am for facial recognition; if we see am anywhere in the east, him go know how far. This mumu sham forces guy, if you dey come east, make sure say you dun plan your funer^l. We will not tolerate you or people like you disrespecting the igbos, for no reason. You think say you dey above the law, you no wan respect traffic.

America, UK, Israel, even china and Russia, have respectful security forces. Na yeye ekuke like you wan cun dey form demigod. Thunder fire you.

The SE need to pass sanity laws.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Xkale1996(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lol. Nothing will happen to him. Even that Lance Corporal Sanwo Olu arrested might have been released.
he has been released
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04
Some people no get sense when dey talk, the soldier was not even in uniform when he was arrested hence not on official assignment.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04
Blitzking:
Sanwo olu get luck oo..even abiola collect wotowoto.. thanks to civilian rule sha na back hand he for collect. Even tinubu do sabi the full force of the military na why he retire many generals immediately he assume office
You need education

You sound illiterate and unintelligent

Probably a result of chronic consumption of kerosene cooked food

Social Class FOUR individuals always reason like serfs

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Najyin(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04
So if you're a soldier you can break law as you please. Go and steal in the market if dem no go beat you blue black.
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04
viodemus:
Sanwo don't have the authority to arrest the guy without trial. He can tell ekelebe to detain him, book him for disorderly conduct, but sanwo can only get his name and Id from ekelebe, then push for his suspension or dismissal; even then, they will check to see if the guy is a chronic problem or he is one of their experts.

As for this dunce talking, he should be dismissed. So, wetin you dey insinuate? You dey insinuate say you go knack sanwo abi wetin you dey talk?

The SE needs to learn the lesson from this incident and many past incidents. We have to make it clear that, only professionals will be allowed to work in the east. period.

It is also time, the SE start training every person from ss1 in security forces awareness and basic training. At least 40 or so individuals that went to assist in Israel are back, amongst them over 18 terrorist was eliminated by them, the great state of Israel is keeping participation news on the low. These guys might deploy again in 3 to 4 weeks. They will be training some people from delta to Rivers. We have to be ready to deal with vagabonds like this type of useless entitled sham forces guy. Who you dey call bloody civilian? Igbos, let us not slack, we dun already get am for facial recognition; if we see am anywhere in the east, him go know how far. This mumu sham forces guy, if you dey come east, make sure say you dun plan your funer^l. We will not tolerate you or people like you disrespecting the igbos, for no reason. You think say you dey above the law, you no wan respect traffic.

America, UK, Israel, even china and Russia, have respectful security forces. Na yeye ekuke like you wan cun dey form demigod. Thunder fire you.

The SE need to pass sanity laws.
The police can arrest him

Nigerian Police

mind you I did not say Military Police

The Nigerian Police can arrest him

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by heysquare(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04
Righthussle:
This idiot thinks being a soldier means you're above the law.

You get mind dey call civilians "idiots" and "Bastards" but you dey surprise to hear the governor call that ganjar smoking, rotten teeth soldier "Useless".

Tinubu wey your Chief of Army dey salute no be civilian?

That gun wey you dey carry wey dey chark you for head no be civilians buy am for you?
It's very sure this guy will be picked up by his boss in the military then he will be gentle and know say e don enter trouble. Military use to be feeling above the law only this part of the world

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04
yemobrown:
Nothing will happen to this soldier

We shall see about that!
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04
jaxxy:

Bt mc oluomo and voter suppression hooligans are above the law? undecided

The soldier followed one way infront in his Barracks I'm not sure bt whichever the case we need to respect our soldier even when wrong and u want to arrest them u don't call a soldier useless.
was he on uniform, I can also claim to be a soldier na
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04
DeepSight:

Greetings.

I am Special Attorney to his high and noble excellency, Field Marshall Alhaji Dr. Falseprophet1, VC, DSS, MNi, Lord of the Beasts of the Earth and Fish of the Sea, Commander of the Mortal Empire of the Earth.

I hereby rebuke and chastise you for the reference above done without permission. This is strictly forbidden and is a violation of his excellency's trademarked refrain "This I have seen."

Please further note that commencing Jan 1 2024, his Eminence has granted me special powers to determine those in need of his prophecies and I herewith determine that you are in such dire need.

Please note that the prophecy is compulsory, you cannot refuse it, and it comes with a mandatory fee of N10,000 only, a merciful grace on account of the kindness of his excellency.

Payment details will be communicated to you, and you are most fearfully and darkly warned that any attempt to escape payment will be visited with the most dire and unwholesome terrestrial and spiritual consequences.

Be guided accordingly.

Signed

Special Attorney to his Excellency
Alhaji Pastor Falseprophet1

From the Temple of Thorough Falsity

By Fiat.

Cc: The High RevDesm0ndJuju

Kikikiki ....talk true, you dey find N10k for fuel abi?? I go send am. grin

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Adamawaswt(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04
Serious this soja don't understand what his saying ....lack of knowledge make my pple perish ...lets start from this one first ...A Governor is the chief security officer of his state
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by faceland: 2:12pm On Jan 04
I think this is political section? I no dey. Abeg make I just observe your comment. Ride on!
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04
uniquetechng:
He said he is a soldier and the governor was supposed to ask him to identify himself which he didn't do.

So if he had identified himself the governor would have let him go abi, inspite of the fact that he broke the law?
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by zoghys: 2:13pm On Jan 04
tyup:

let even assume he's dismissed, do you think he'd be the one at loss??

He will lose more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54