Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) (69747 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000 / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Alexis11: 9:24am On Jan 04
So this one think he don turn god because say he get licence to carry gun? grin

18 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Sirhush(m): 9:59am On Jan 04
Last last you go go learn work. Cos you don do pass your self

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Olatara(f): 10:03am On Jan 04
RightChannel:
That motherfuucker governor even passed one way when going back, he should also be arrested too. Useless governor
That's not one way.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by SuperOnyi: 10:06am On Jan 04
shocked

I didn't watch the video but from the comments I've read, it's obvious the young man said exactly the same thing I expected from a Nigerian soldier.

I don't even know about the governor and the other soldier's beef but I have always told people that Nigerian soldiers feel above the law, you could get killed by any of these Nigerian forces for no reason. Mind you, I understand that it happens all over the world but I'm being specific because this is my fatherland!

Instead of feeling safe when you're around a military personnel, you feel uneasy because he might doing something crazy to you because of some flimsy reason. The only time a Nigerian feels comfortable in the presence of our military guys is when you all have a common enemy — Boko Haram or any terrorist.

15 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:15am On Jan 04
This guy no knw say DSS na Nigeria FBI...for u.s everybody dey fear FBI includng presidents.

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by federal9: 10:16am On Jan 04
LeeSmart:

E be like this soldier no sabi say the gov. Na chief security officer of a state oo. No surprise say nothing go happen to am or his colleague wey dem arrest.

All needed was to ask for his name, area or batch number, and stuff like that. Then military police will do the rest.

Instead, the soldier man was put inside the car like he was being kidnapped.

The same government officials disobey traffic rules.

Soldier man na federal work oooo, 24/7

States don arrest federal government property.

The federal government should be the one to handle the soldier man and not the state.

Also, I detest the words these new recruits use on civilians. That's a bad orientation.

They should work on it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by IamANigerianMan: 10:24am On Jan 04
Hurbashola:
SOLDIER REACT TO VIRAL VIDEO OF GOV SANWO - OLU ARRESTING HIS COLLEAGUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHSIJhbvALA
Nigerian soldiers are useless , they are Boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by IamANigerianMan: 10:26am On Jan 04
federal9:

Chief security officer who does not undergo military training nor handle a weapon.

Why take double jobs? Focus on one and leave the other for someone else.

All needed was to ask for his name, area or batch number, and stuff like that. Then military police will do the rest.

The federal government should be the one to handle the soldier man and not the state.

Also, I detest the words these new recruits use on civilians. That's a bad orientation.

They should work on it.
Useless talk, rubish talk, that soldier has come to the. END of carrier...

18 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 10:36am On Jan 04
Nigeria soldiers are useless.

All of them

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Sholaco: 10:39am On Jan 04
What do you expect from the illiterate recruit

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Sholaco: 10:50am On Jan 04
federal9:

Chief security officer who does not undergo military training nor handle a weapon.

They should work on it.
illiterate thief

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by kolaaderin: 10:58am On Jan 04
This one will be dismiss as a solder by next week. This video is his complete undoing, he lacks training completely.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by walex2(m): 11:03am On Jan 04
Illiterate is a terrible disease, even a GOC who is a brigadier general or major general First point of call is to visit a Governor of the state of a new posting. you that is a useless recruit of no ranking is talking nonsense

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by forgiveness: 11:05am On Jan 04
This is why all Nigerians should be mandated for 1 or 2 years military service. At that point of going out you will get a rank and be on reserve list.

Security will improve because if you ambush everyone will resort to self defense in every situation before backup comes from security agents.

Awolowo saw the future when he proposed this then but the Northern and Eastern rejected it because of their premeditated agenda to rule via coup.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Christistruth03: 11:10am On Jan 04
Nonsense

Soldier self Dey insult Civilians

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 11:15am On Jan 04
LeeSmart:

E be like this soldier no sabi say the gov. Na chief security officer of a state oo.. No surprise say nothing go happen to am or his colleague wey dem arrest.
Hmmmm
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by debetmx(m): 11:17am On Jan 04
Has this idiot been arrested also?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Hurbashola(m): 11:32am On Jan 04
debetmx:
Has this idiot been arrested also?
Nobody knows yet
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Opans: 11:36am On Jan 04
Hurbashola:
SOLDIER REACT TO VIRAL VIDEO OF GOV SANWO - OLU ARRESTING HIS COLLEAGUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHSIJhbvALA
This soldier spoke the truth. I'm not a soldier but my gf is a lieutenant in the army, this is something I never expected any governor to do to her.

You can't just tell a soldier you will lock him up. He is not your house maids. These men go through blood and sweats to be what they are and keep the society safe and you want to demean him over a traffic law that you're guilty of too.

Sanwo Olu nor try dix nonsense during election time.

If the soldier na me, I nor go enter that motor, I go stand my ground and fight, all die na die bt no bastard go trample my dignity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by federal9: 11:36am On Jan 04
Sholaco:
illiterate thief

Why are you abusing me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:37am On Jan 04
DavSagacity:
Oya sope o ti lo.
This one surely don loose him soldier Job
you can imagine how illiterate called soldier dey behave.. this one don't know the power governor have

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 11:43am On Jan 04
This one is talking rubbish. Him know wetin be Governor?

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Mcmichaelin1: 11:46am On Jan 04
I know the guy

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04
Concman:
This one don lose him job
you lie,
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04
LeeSmart:

E be like this soldier no sabi say the gov. Na chief security officer of a state oo.. No surprise say nothing go happen to am or his colleague wey dem arrest.
chief security kor, thief security ni,

Make your mouths nor go buy y'all civilians markets for Lagos.

Sojas are not ya papa mate fa
Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by Andrea781: 12:26pm On Jan 04
DavSagacity:
Oya sope o ti lo.
This one surely don loose him soldier Job
Na governor employe him?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by LeeSmart: 12:53pm On Jan 04
federal9:

They should work on it.
You sabi why dem the call our president 4 naija GCFR?

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04
So because he is soldier he is above law but wen soldiers maltreat civilian u will not defend ur fellow country man...sanwolu did a great job

12 Likes

Re: Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) by LeeSmart: 12:56pm On Jan 04
tiswell:
chief security kor, thief security ni, Make your mouths nor go buy y'all civilians markets for Lagos. Sojas are not ya papa mate fa
My papa no even follow dem drag mate self, hope u're good sir?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.