Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account (40124 Views)

FG Pays ₦‎585 Million Fines, Begins Nationwide Prisoners' Release / Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari / MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by DaTruths: 3:08am On Jan 07
Tflex01:

Tribalist like you call Yoruba cowards and you still want them to protest with you? Lol you are not serious

Who wants Yoruba to protest?
Can a pregnant woman play basketball?

Dey play
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by Tflex01: 3:19am On Jan 07
DaTruths:

Who wants Yoruba to protest?
Can a pregnant woman play basketball?

Dey play

Good.

Since you guys won't protest against Obi government count Yorubas out of your ill-fated protest that is motivated by hate.
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by DaTruths: 3:25am On Jan 07
Tflex01:

Good.

Since you guys won't protest against Obi government count Yorubas out of your ill-fated protest that is motivated by hate.

Igbos will be the last people to protest against a bad Government, its been long they gave up on Nigeria.
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by Gandrova: 6:45am On Jan 07
aribisala0:
She is beautiful?
Yep
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by Gandrova: 6:47am On Jan 07
DaTruths:

Igbos will be the last people to protest against a bad Government, its been long they gave up on Nigeria.
But they want their son to rule by force.
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by aribisala0(m): 6:53am On Jan 07
Gandrova:
Yep
To you

To me she is sinfully ugly brown teeth, , no neck, fake hair, fake nails generally fake inside and out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by Gandrova: 7:00am On Jan 07
aribisala0:
To you

To me she is sinfully ugly brown teeth, , no neck, fake hair, fake nails generally fake inside and out
Lolz! Bros you finished the woman ooo grin
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by gaskiyamagana: 7:13am On Jan 07
kayusely70:
Let's wait and watch as events unfold!
Wait, watch and wail latter that there is no deterrent end.
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by gaskiyamagana: 7:20am On Jan 07
tunwumi:
It sounds crazy that an accountant of director level (means the person has served for 18 years) doesn't know payment of huge money into private, worse is personal, account is a terrible infraction.

And these same people will be quoting IFRS on petty cash! Hummm
Terrible infraction that we will still see terrible lawyer(s) ready to defend her in the court of law; even she is ever tried.
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by DaTruths: 10:31am On Jan 07
Gandrova:
But they want their son to rule by force.

To see if he can salvage what is left of Nigeria.

Normally, that Igbos are against Nigeria is because of its rots.

Assuming Nigeria is a working country, it would have been different.
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by Gandrova: 11:34am On Jan 07
DaTruths:

To see if he can salvage what is left of Nigeria.

Normally, that Igbos are against Nigeria is because of its rots.

Assuming Nigeria is a working country, it would have been different.
Easier said than done.
You can't salvage what you detest!
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by DaTruths: 3:01pm On Jan 07
Gandrova:
Easier said than done.
You can't salvage what you detest!

Does Tinubu believe in one Nigeria?

I know you can't answer, have a nice day.
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by JayPeeOham: 5:36pm On Jan 07
No qualms then...you be correct babe!

Get your sneakers and jean trousers ready!

The revolution will be televised LIVE!

Preenxess:

Bros when e set, both men and women go mount
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by Gandrova: 6:53am On Jan 08
DaTruths:

Does Tinubu believe in one Nigeria?

I know you can't answer, have a nice day.
He doesn't believe in one Nigeria according to you. Yet , your people were given juicy position.
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by kayusely70(m): 7:21am On Jan 08
Bluntemperor:

While due Process was followed up to a certain extent,but the Minister - Betta Edu- cannot tell me that payment of this Humongous-Multi-Millions into a Private Account of a Single -Person did not violate the Public Accountabilities laws?
1- How can one person be a signatory to this Multi-Millions,yet would not raise eyes browl?
2- How can a Minister,allowed this kind of transactions - without further asking them to correct the Abnormalities of the Past?
3- How can a Person ( even,if na Accountant) be able to give Accurate Accounts) of disbursement on a States,not to talk about 3 or 4 - States?
4- Is this not same methods that we saw in Buhari's Govt - Officials and accusations that they can't accounts for the Homongous NBILLIONS converted, that Nigeria is bleeding
before now and we ca not continue same methods today?
So what has changed?

To Ms Betta Edu-Minister:
• Madam,you should be smarter than this o,as those guys you met on that Ministry can do anything- as what they called normal are abnormalities but they are not sincere to Nigerians!
i• So Money has been granted your dept, but why is it difficult - for Nigerian Retirees and Nigerian Workers,to get their Own Palliatives,since June,2023 but as we can all see now, NBILLIONS are being moved here and there?
- Some Governos have sat on this Palliatives Money that the Federal Govt have released to them since!
Is this Fair to the Nigeria People?
Governors are having:
- Palliatives NBillions
-the Quarterly NBILLIONS and
- even the Budget Allocated Funds/ Billions with them and the Youths are not having Jobs nor means of survival?
ii•So the impression that there is No Money to pay the Palliatives Or Money have not be Received by your Dept Or Any State in Nigeria- from the Federal Govt is False and Fallacies!
iii•Why are our MIDAS-(Min and Depts) like this?
Therefore, kindly pay the Money and Accounts for its distribution, Please!
We want you to succeed and it's too early to be distracted!
Our God will fight for us!
I quite agree with you! I believe the minister had good intentions but he method was wrong!
Re: Betta Edu: Why I Approved Payment Of ₦‎585 Million Into A Private Account by ikpumbe(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08
Preenxess:

Please do well not to refer to us as dumb.
If you enter street today do survey, you go know say an average Nigerian is not a dummy

Sorry ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman / Nigeria Customs To Grill 12 Officers Allegedly Involved In Petrol Smuggling / FG Scraps NECO, NAPEP, Cancels UTME & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.