Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman (3655 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by uksam007: 6:10pm On Jan 06
Nairaland! Daily dropping man IQ.....
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by SuperOnyi: 6:26pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:
BigBlackPreek (2k card as first commenter)
abba190 (nothing — second commenter)
SuperOnyi (1k card as third commenter)

Giveaway expires at 11:59 PM.

shocked

Thanks alot boss.

Please don't be mad at my request but I would prefer to get it in my Bleep account 🙏, thank you.

XXXXXXXXXX
Bleep

1 Like

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by Nicepoker(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06
abba190:
grin grin abeg
ledgendd is broke.
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by iLegendd(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06
abba190:
grin grin abeg
Big man like you. Someone as broke as I am can't give you what will be equal to your 5 seconds rate. You big pass 2k card.
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by iLegendd(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Thanks alot boss.

Please don't be mad at my request but I would prefer to get it in my UBA account 🙏, thank you.

I decided to add extra 1k, so I sent 2.

4 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by iLegendd(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06
Nicepoker:
ledgendd is broke.
100% VeryBrokeMan.

Nigeria wey people dey suffer left and right na him you want make person brag say him rich? Anybody who brags in this regime is looking for enemies they can't handle. Humility and focus is the only way to survive this tenure.

Even when you have, always claim you don't. When you don't, still claim you don't.

Just brag and watch your DM filled up with financial requests. Me wey broke like this. Shishi, I no get.

There is no food at home self.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by SuperOnyi: 6:38pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:
I decided to add extra 1k, so I sent 2.

shocked

I'm so grateful, sir. I was about to tell you there was a mistake. I really appreciate you boss, thank you... Thank you 🙏. Thank you. I'm so happy! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by iLegendd(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06
Hmm! The kind of sound I'm hearing, it feels like rain is warming up for the first time this year in my zone.

2 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by dkidd: 6:46pm On Jan 06
💯
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06
Lol. Aswear this thread gat me laughing so hard. Even ay show no reach this one.
that abba190 guy gat me wondering.. Do people still chase clout this 2024 when there's money and peace of mind to be pursued. Anyways me self go like get card if e go reach me boss 09021925148
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by susannl: 7:17pm On Jan 06
Simp
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by MisterBanny(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:
Drop your number lemme send you 2k card. You're probably bigger than that, but let's start from there.

To those who don't know how to chat, last long in bed, hold a conversation, we got you covered. Visit with https://withkoji.com/@JoeClef for any of our books or you can pick them up from Apple store.

Pls help me with card too. if u can. Thanks
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by MisterBanny(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:
BigBlackPreek (2k card as first commenter)
abba190 (nothing — second commenter)
SuperOnyi (1k card as third commenter)

Giveaway expires at 11:59 PM.

Pls help me with some airtime too. God bless you bro
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by Agbaje1246: 7:26pm On Jan 06
Boss ilegendd ,make I chop from your generosity
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:
Hmm! The kind of sound I'm hearing, it feels like rain is warming up for the first time this year in my zone.
rain already fell here in ogun state yesterday and one kind mad wind
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by iLegendd(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06
Agbaje1246:
Boss ilegendd ,make I chop from your generosity
Me generous? You've probably mistaken me for someone else. I stingy and broke die.
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by Agbaje1246: 7:34pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:
Me generous? You've probably mistaken me for someone else. I stingy and broke die.
Jah go help us all boss

1 Like

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by iLegendd(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06
Switinthemiddle:
rain already fell here in ogun state yesterday and one kind mad wind
Wow! But if the rain is heavy here, this people fit take this light. For more than 4-6 months now, 1kg gas I bought hasn't finished. All thanks to constant light. Even though I wish for rain, I don't want heavy rain to avoid expenses on gas, fuel, etc. This is the year of saving, not spending.
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by iLegendd(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06
Agbaje1246:

Jah go help us all boss
Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by iLegendd(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06
The coins I'm trading are pumping. If you're not into crypto or forex as a man, you dey miss.

Don't get me wrong, real estate and other offline businesses are great, but damn, crypto just gives you joy after you've mastered the painful side of it. If I lie, ask Don Jazzy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by Lucasinho(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:
The coins I'm trading are pumping. If you're not into crypto or forex as a man, you dey miss.

Don't get me wrong, real estate and other offline businesses are great, but damn, crypto just gives you joy after you've mastered the painful side of it. If I lie, ask Don Jazzy.

Forex is more like betting
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by orohbirodeysmel: 8:23pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:

1. The Nonentity: — this is a man who had no option of getting another woman. If he sends her packing, it will take 10-15 years before he can be able to get another woman. What's the cause? Lack of money or absence of some physical features. Low self-esteem or low self-worth.

2. The Scrôtum: — This is a man that has committed crime(s) that will put him in jail for life or attract death penalty and only the woman knows about it. If he leaves her, she'll spill the bean. Example: Will Smith. It doesn't matter how alpha you are—as long as she's holding you in your scrotum with your secrets, you can't afford to let her go even if she cheats. The moment you dare, the whole world will know what you've been hiding. So, you'll have to treat her like a queen even when she cheats or you'll have to sniff life out of her—this leads you to the same trouble you were trying to avoid JAIL. Will Smith is not a SIMP—Jada knows one of his scary secrets, so he can't let her go to avoid trouble.

3. The Forgiving SIMP: These are men that have been spiritually put in a bottle or they are addicted to sex with her and even when she cheats, they can't let go because all he has tasted in his life, none gives him such an amazing pleasure as hers. For this, he never lets her go even when she misbehaves, cheats, or acts toxic.

Bonus for Married Men:

The Long Way: This kind of man already has all the children he wanted and he has bragged to lots of his buddies about how his woman has never cheated on him.

Everyone respects the man and how he was able to hold down a great family like his without divorce for more than 20 years. People look up to him as a mentor.

Now she has cheated, but he can't let anyone know because it will bring shame to him, to his children (knowing that their mom is a whóre and a public toilet), etc. and the man will lose respect among his peers and neighbours.

Everyone will secretly gossip him of being a 2-minute man in bed with a small rod that's why the wife cheated with a man who can handle her rough like a real G.

With this, this man never lets anyone know his wife cheated because they've come a long way.

The family will stand, but he'll become a little abusive and will start drinking or smoking to kill his pains, betrayer, disrespect, and depression.

He may start beating her once in a while, but the children won't know why. They'll be on their mother's side without having an idea of the real cause of their dad's anger.

The funny thing is, even though she has been caught and has promised the husband not to do it again, she'll still do it again as long as the man she cheated with is endowed and great in bed. #Fact!

Pleasure, through sex, has a spirit that makes women not to keep your promises. When the urge comes, she'll subdue it for weeks or months, but one day, she'll say to herself, "I have tried in holding back. I have kept my promise for months, so let me go take one and I'll make sure I don't get caught this time around."

She'll do it again, but this time, she'll never be caught.

If you manage to catch her again, she'll shed tears, emotionally blackmail you and blame you for not giving her the attention and the kind of sex you used to give her when you two started dating. She'll blame every damn thing on you.

You'll learn!

Women should know that we men have pride and ego. We don't forgive a cheating partner (girlfriend or wife) even if it's just a romantic or erotiç text message she exchanged with an admirer via chat and she tells him I love you or calls him my love.

This alone, we consider it cheating and we'll never forget or forgive you even if we haven't married you. We may pretend to have forgiven you, but it's a lie.

Only those 4 men I listed above forgive, the rest don't.

98% of men will prefer to go to Hell than forgive a cheating woman. When a woman cheats, in a man's mind, what it means is

1. Humiliation
2. Disrespect
3. You make him feel his dxxx is too small
4. You make him feel he's not great in bed
5. You make him feel he's not handsome, tall, or muscular enough
6. You make him feel he's broke or not romantic enough
7. You've just downgraded and degraded him and no single man likes that feeling, etc.

The moment you make a man feel broke and disrespected as a woman (through cheating), it's game over. He will revenge—it's just a matter of time. It's called slow poison.

The best thing I have read on this forum, this year
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by Nicepoker(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:
100% VeryBrokeMan.

Nigeria wey people dey suffer left and right na him you want make person brag say him rich? Anybody who brags in this regime is looking for enemies they can't handle. Humility and focus is the only way to survive this tenure.

Even when you have, always claim you don't. When you don't, still claim you don't.

Just brag and watch your DM filled up with financial requests. Me wey broke like this. Shishi, I no get.

legendd I will believe a cripple on a wheelchair with dirty shoes. I can deduce you ain't broke grin
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by orohbirodeysmel: 8:26pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:
100% VeryBrokeMan.

I learnt this the very hard way, this past Christmas, everyone was billing me...so then I ghost all man and ran away.

Right now...I don join the broke gang. The goal this period is to dey low key and enjoy...even if you think you have enough, you will find out that your enough is not enough for all the billings from all and sundry.

3 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by Sulele04(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:

When I don get funds for trading nah you go kuku teach me.

1 Like

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by iLegendd(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06
orohbirodeysmel:

I learnt this the very hard way, this past Christmas, everyone was billing me...so then I ghost all man and ran away.

Right now...I don join the broke gang. The goal this period is to dey low key and enjoy...even if you think you have enough, you will find out that your enough is not enough for all the billings from all and sundry.

cheesy Na Portable format I dey use now. Everybody is my boss. The moment someone starts calling you a boss in Nigeria, just know that you're owing the person money or time (to teach them something for free as the boss that you are).

Invariably, time na still money. So, las las, as a boss, you're owing.

Solution? Low key just as you did. Me no dey my main WhatsApp 1 month to Christmas. I'll go back on 27th of January or Feb.

With the way the government wants everyone to be poor, you have to project and invest whatever you have so that you can help others when the time is right.

Any small show off, you go chop insult and these people wey dey insult you go still bill you with their alternate account. If you refuse to roger, they become your permanent enemy and spread lies about you.

When they finally make it in life and they're giving a motivational speech, they'll talk about you, how they begged you and you refused. They'll continue painting you as evil in their memoirs and stories.

So, as a wise man, either you stay low key, don't snap close to your new car, don't take a picture that'll show 3-4 camera phone, etc. or always be the first to complain of lack of money so that someone who has an intention to ask won't even bother.

In this period, it's better they call you broke and you accept it with your full chest than try to prove you're not.

We are all owing humanity sha, but just make sure you pay your debt at the right time and not when it will inconvenience your finances, health, peace of mind or plans/projects.

4 Likes

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by iLegendd(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06
Lucasinho:

Forex is more like betting
Maybe, but I won't say. I'm just a crypto nerd.
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by orohbirodeysmel: 9:43pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:
cheesy Na Portable format I dey use now. Everybody is my boss. The moment someone starts calling you a boss in Nigeria, just know that you're owing the person money or time (to teach them something for free as the boss that you are).

Invariably, time na still money. So, las las, as a boss, you're owing.

Solution? Low key just as you did. Me no dey my main WhatsApp 1 month to Christmas. I'll go back on 27th of January or Feb.

With the way the government wants everyone to be poor, you have to project and invest whatever you have so that you can help others when the time is right.

Any small show off, you go chop insult and these people wey dey insult you go still bill you with their alternate account. If you refuse to roger, they become your permanent enemy and spread lies about you.

When they finally make it in life and they're giving a motivational speech, they'll talk about you, how they begged you and you refused. They'll continue painting you as evil in their memoirs and stories.

So, as a wise man, either you stay low key, don't snap close to your new car, don't take a picture that'll show 3-4 camera phone, etc. or always be the first to complain of lack of money so that someone who has an intention to ask won't even bother.

In this period, it's better they call you broke and you accept it with your full chest than try to prove you're not.

We are all owing humanity sha, but just make sure you pay your debt at the right time and not when it will inconvenience your finances, health, peace of mind or plans/projects.

Word
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by iLegendd(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06
BigBlackPreek:
This is serious but just the undiluted truth
Time is 10:59 and I haven't gotten your number. It expires at 11:59 PM.
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by Blacklion3: 11:05pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:
Changed my mind. Lemme choose the second or third commenter.
chose me too
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by ThiagoKid(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06
iLegendd:

grin
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by Gobengroup(m): 12:45am On Jan 07
iLegendd:
Boss ilegendd..

Make 1k reach my side abeg, ma use am dey look front...
Who I wan tell say I no get shishi like this... grin🤦

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? / A Touching Story: Am 37 Without A Suitor / How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.